Lunch is the Most Awkward Meal Of the Day

Ant's POV

It felt like I was sleeping on a Cloud , Cloud Nine to be Exact . I cant Remember the Last time Ive Felt this Relaxed . It was like There wasnt a care in the World , I guess thats what good dick does to you . He Freaked me OFF GOOD Lastnight , some of the things he did was Mind blowing , If I thought For one second I was A freak , He Proved me Wrong last night . I felt Like a Amateur Compared to him , Like a virgin and He was teaching Me the ropes . Ive never Felt so Tired and Worked out and All I had to do was lay there and Enjoy , He Did all the Work but yet it Felt like I ran a Marathon . I guess thats what you get When Fucking with A Porn Star lol . Of Course My dreams Was One Of him Giving Me another Dose , when Its Suddenly interrupted by a Loud Knock on the Door . I quickly Sit up and Bed , heart Racing , and Head Throbbing , the Door opens and In walks Tiara .

Tiara: You Little Whore

Ant: What are You talking about , and Why the Fuck you Knocking Like the Police

Tiara: Bitch , I Might have Been Drunk and Passed out , But Even King Tutt Could Hear Those Moans , Hell For a second I thought he was Killing You .

Ant: I dont Know what your talking about

Tiara: Was It Rj .

Ant: NO !

Tiara: So You Did Do something It Just wasnt With Rj

Ant: I Plead the Fifth

Tiara: Ooooo Bitch , I knew it , Tell me Everything .

She Plops Down On my Bed , and then Looks at me with Big Eyes and A Stank face .

Tiara: On Second thought I Should Stand

Ant: Lol

I filled Tiara In On ever Detail of My Erotic Night with Que , Of Course Her Mouth Was Wide Open , But I Couldnt Blame her cause Last Night Mines was too .

Tiara: So What Does this Mean , Are You going to see him again .

Ant: No , Thats the Point Of a One night stand , You Never see em again .

We Hear Kendrick Walk Into the Apartment and Tiara Screams To him .

Tiara: KENDRICK BITCH GET IN HERE .

Kendrick: What Hoe

Tiara: Ant Fucked the Bartender From Last night

Kendrick: You Mean the One Who's standing in the Living Room Right Now ?

Ant: What ?

Kendrick: I Let him in , He was About to Knock on the Door when I walked up .

Ant: For What ?

Kendrick: I dont Know , He asked For you .

I Jump Out of the Bed , and Run into the bathroom and make sure I didnt have any Morning Boogers in my eyes , and Quickly Rinsed my mouth out with Mouthwash , I walked into the Living room and Que was standing there with his back to me , he turned around and all I saw was those Big Pretty White teeth , It was like I was Blinded by his smile .

Ant: What you want ?

Que: Well Damn !

Ant: Naw I didnt Mean it Like that , Its Just I thought we had an agreement , Last Night was a One time Deal .

Que: We Did , I Think I might Have left My Watch

Ant: Feel Free to Look .

We walk into my room , Looking For his watch , he looked under the bed , and elsewhere A Watch could be , I noticed Tiara and Kendrick Checking Him out as he Looked under the bed , Hell I was checking him out too . He didnt Find the Watch in my room , so He went into the Living room and searched High and Low .

Que: You Know If you Help the Faster I can Be Outta Here .

Ant: True .

I start Helping HIm Look for the Watch , I walked over to the couch and Lifted the Pillow and Sure Enough There was his watch . I picked It up and Handed it to Him .

Que: Hell Naw Bruh , How you walk right over here and Pick Up a Pillow and Found it ?

Ant: Its not Rocket Science

Que: I feel Like you Knew where it was the Whole time

Ant: For what Reason would I Try to Hide a Watch .

Que: Maybe you wanted to see Me again , Or Maybe Your a Kleptomaniac .

Ant: Lol I assure You Its Neither One .

Que: You Say that Like its a bad thing

Ant: It Is , Just Hours ago , We Were Fucking the sheets Off the Bed , the last thing I wanna Do is have awkward Conversation

Que: Then Lets change that , Come Get something to Eat with me

Ant: I cant Im about to Go grab a bite to eat with My Friends

Tiara: Actually Im Headed out , Jermaine is waiting for me

Kendrick: yea , and I just came to change Im having Lunch with Cam and His Parents

Que: Then It looks like your all Alone Again . Sooooooo

Ant: I dont Know , I ..........

Que: At least Let me Repay you For Finding my Watch ?

Tiara: He'll Go , Just give him 10 minutes to get ready , Oh and FyI he wasnt Alone Last night , I heard It all , Good Job Bartender . TTYl

She Flips her Hair and walks out the Door , I look over at Kendrick walking towards his room with a Big smile On his face , I guess everybody saw Humor in this Except me Even Que had a smirk on his face . Since it seemed like he wasnt taking No for an Answer and I was Hungry ass Fuck So I went Into the Room and showered and Dressed , I walked out and Que was sitting on the couch staring at his watch

Ant: You Ready ?

Que: Yea Lets Roll

We Ended up Eating at Cypress End The seafood Place , Since it was Kinda Nice Outside We sat on the Patio . There Really wasnt Much conversation , I was Just eating my Food and looking at the Water . Every now and then He would aske me a question and I would answer it with a Simplistic Reply , I guess you can say I was being a Bitch , I had My Shades on and Arms Folded , I was Ready to Go After I finished My Food .

Que: Ok this isnt Gonna Work .

Ant: What

Que: You , I mean Why come If your gonna sit there with Your Shades On , and Arms Folded , Its like your Not even Here

Ant: It Just Doesnt feel Right , im having Lunch with a guy I dont Even Know , Which By the way i had sex with after Knowing them for 2 hours , Im sorry If I dont How to React to that situation *being sarcastic*

Que: So you Think this Easy for me ?

Ant: Im Sure It is , I bet this isnt your First Rodeo

Que: It Isnt , Im Not Gone Lie , With A job like Mines , and A body Like Mines , I tend to Have More One Night Stands than a Normal Person .

Ant: Point Proven , So Can We Go Now

Que: But , Ive never Took any out to eat , I Hardly Ever see them again , Unless they come by the bar and Practically stalk me ,

Ant: Lucky Me , I Promise I wont stalk You , If you Just take Me home

Que: Fine , Debbie

Ant: Excuse me ?

Que: Oh I called you Debbie as In Downer , I would think someone with such Wit and sarcasm would have picked up on that

Ant: ha Ha , Pay the Bill And lets Go

Que: Oh this isnt a Date , you pay for Your Owns

Ant: Really !

Que: Naw Im just fucking with Ya lol

Ant: Dont Quit Ya Day Job , oh Wait you dont have a Day Job , I'll be in the car .

The Entire Ride home , consisted of me Starring out the window , and him constantly Fucking with the radio , i think he was trying to piss me Off .

Kendrick's POV

After Showering and Changing clothes Making sure I look Presentable to Cam's parents , I Opted not to wear Skinny Jeans , Or any Brite Colors or Form Fitting clothes , This was My time to Wow them , I was Dressed like a Normal boy and Not a Lady Ga Ga Back Up Dancer , Before I Went over I Even Put together what I wanted to say to them and How I wanted to Present Myself , I was going to be the average boy , Who's smart , Outgoing , And just happens to Like Boys But Love their Son . I gave myself one Last Look in the Mirror, I looked Ridiculous But Normal lol . I headed to Camerons House with All Kinds of Nerves Running threw Me What if they Dont like me , What if I dont Live up to there Somewhat Prestige Image . I guess that wasnt a Problem being that their son Is in Prison For Attempted rape , Oh Fuck I forgot all about that , What if they Off bat Hate Me for be the Reason their son is Behind Bars , FUCK ! . I Knocked On camerons Door and He opened it and Burst Into Laughter , I just stood there Confused looking at him Like he was Crazy .

Kendrick: Whats Funny ?

Cameron: YOU

Kendrick: Me?

Cameron: Yea You , Why You Dressed Like that *laughing*

Kendrick: Whats Wrong with This ?

Cameron: You look Like Puff Daddy with those Big ass Pants on my Nigga

Kendrick: Fuck You

Cameron: No Seriously Where did you get those Pants ? 50 Cent . G G G G Gunit !

Kendrick: These Are Ant's , Dont Laugh at me Im already Nervous

Cameron: I cant Help it , you Look Ridiculous , And why you Nervous

Kendrick: What If they Hate Me ?

Cameron: Not this again , remember when You Told me they wouldnt Hate me Because i was Gay , Im sure they wont hate you , I mean They Dont Even Know

Kendrick: Yea , but this is Different , Your Right they Dont Know Me , but what they Do Know is im the reason Their Oldest Son is Behind Bars .

Cameron: Dont Say that , Carlos Is Behind Bars because he took it upon himself to Try and Rape you , You did nothing Wrong

Kendrick: Besides Leave my Cup Unattended lol

Cameron: Yea that was A Stupid Move , Party Politics 101 Never I repeat Never Leave your Drink Unattended .

Kendrick: Are you calling Me stupid Nigga ?

Cameron: No , A Little slow ,But I like that about you its Never a Dull Moment .

He Wraps His hand around my waist and Pulls me In to a Kiss , We start sucking and Licking each others tongue , He really like kissing , he would Literally tell me to stick my tongue out and he would just suck on it . We hear Franks Door Open and He walks Right past us without saying a word and leaves .

Kendrick: Is He still Mad ?

Cameron: Yep lol the Nigga aint say two Words to Me today , He Just put his head down and walked past me

Kendrick: Lol Your Evil My Nigga

About another half Hour Went By when There was a Knock on the Door , It was cameron's Parents , I took a Deep Breath and Put on my Poker Face , he Opened the Door and it was Just His Mom standing there with a Small bag .

Rita: Hey baby

Cameron: Hey Ma , Were Ready

Rita: Oh , Change Of Plans , I figured You missed Ya Mama's Cooking so Im Making Your Favorite

Cameron: Tamales !

Rita: And Your Grandma's Pasta Dish

Cameron: YES

Rita: Boy Calm Down , and Go help Your Father Get the bags From the Car

Cam Gives his Mama A Kiss on the Lips and Walk out the Door, I stand there Nervously looking at Ms Rita , She was like A Stone Wall , she just stood there with the same face , I couldnt tell if she was Happy or Upset .

Kendrick: you Need Help with anything

Rita: Umm Sure , You could put away the Groceries

Kendrick: No Problem .

Rita: Kendrick Right ?

Kendrick: Yes Mam

Rita: Listen I really wanna Apologize for Dinner Last Night , If My husband And I came Off as Cold , It was Just a reaction of Shock . Nothing towards you

Kendrick: Oh No Mam , I didnt take it to heart , I understand You two might have Been shocked

Rita: Shocked Isn't the Word to Describe it , I mean I had No Idea Cam Was .... Gay . It Just Took me off Guard , Kinda Like when I Found out My Son Was In jail For Attempted Rape .

My heart Stopped , It was the last thing I wanted to talk about with this Family , I just stood there with my back turned to her , Praying Cam and Mr Carl made it Back with those bags .

Rita: Listen Kendrick , You Might Not Understand Why I would Even Ask you This , Because Your Not a Parent , You Dont Know what its Like to Not Be able to Help your child . Please Drop the Charges , Im Begging You

Kendrick: .............

Rita: I Can Pay you , A Hefty Amount You name it , And I'll Write the Check Right Now

She Pulls Out her Wallet and Grab a Pen , She was Really About to Write Me A check to Drop the Charges On her Son , I turned around and Faced her , I looked Her in the eyes and I could see the Hurt and Pain in her eyes , Name It she said , the Door came Open and In Walked Cameron and Mr Carlos . She Quickly put her Wallet back into her Purse , I felt Upset , Angry , Weirdly Enough Sad , It felt like a tear was about to Fall , I walked Off and Into the bathroom .