Everyones on Their Best Behavior

Ant's POV

After Leaving Kendrick alone in the dark , Tiara and I started getting dressed for Jermaine's Party . It was a Classy Affair , to Celebrate the Achievements of Everybody Graduating and moving on to New Ventures . Hopefully this Party doesnt Turn out like every other Party thats thrown , somebody's Unresolved beef always seems to come to Light at the worst time . It Seemed like Nobody had any animosity towards anybody , Kendrick wasnt Coming , Jermaine and Tiara are on Good terms , Rj and I havent spoken in a While but There isnt any Beef there , so Hopefully this Party Goes off without a hatch . Tiara And I headed to the Party of course we were late , she insisted that her hair be Curled Perfectly . Once we made it Guest were already there and I must say Jermaine had the place Set up Real Nice everything was Black and White , Somebody couldnt wait to spend Some Money I see Lol . As Soon as We got there , Tiara Literally I mean Literally ran Off , She got ghost Like a Bat Out Of Hell Leaving me standing there with a Stupid Look on m face , That B***h was Up to Something I Just couldnt Put my Finger on it , Until I heard the Deep Raspy Voice .

Que: I thought You said You wouldnt Stalk me lol

The Sound of His Deep Baritone Voice vibrated Off my Ear Drums , It was only One person with that voice , But what Was he doing here ? He doesnt Know Jermaine , Then It hit me That Sneaky B***h , Thats Why she Burnt Rubber Like that . I turned around to see Que standing there in some Black Slacks a White shirt that Hugged him Tight ass F***k , And a skinny Black tie on , He looked Like a Sexy Black Version of Clark Kent .

Ant: Wassup

Que: You tell Me

Ant: Take NO offense to this , But what are you doing Here ?

Que: Your Friend , Invited me she said you really wanted to see Me tonight .

Ant: She Did , Thats My Friend , In fact Im gonna go find that Friend and Tell her How thankful I am , I'll Be right Back .

Rj's POV

Im At My Boy Jermaine's Graduation Dinner , and Let me Just say when a Nigga Get Money You can tell . Dont get me Wrong I aint Hating on the man If I had it I would Do it Big too . I grab a Drink and stand there Having Conversation with Jermaine and Dewayne .

Dewayne: Say Folk did he tell you what He got Planned tonight

Rj: Damn , theres More . You already Out did yourself whats Next you gone Bring out a Rolls Royce ?

Jermaine: Yall Niggas Be Hating On the Slick lol

Dewayne: Show Him the Ring Folk

Rj: Ring ? what Ring

Jermaine; this Ring *pulls out the Ring *

Rj; DAMN ! You getting married Nigga ?

Jermaine: Hopefully , whenever I can Find her and Pull her to the Side

Dewayne: Well you better get ready cause here she Comes

Rj: You Nervous ?

Jermaine: Nope , I got this watch and learn Lil niggas

Jermaine walks Off in the Direction Towards Tiara , I take a sip Of My drink , When I look back up I see Ant standing there talking to this Big Muscle ass Dude , A Frown Instantly Comes over me . Who the F***k is this Nigga , I stood there and watched Ant talk to him , My Blood Began to Boil just seeing the smile Ole Boy had on his face , I knew He was felling Ant or Trying to get with him , Or Worse Is with him . I felt Myself getting More Angry as the seconds went By . Ant turns and walks away from the Dude , and thats when I make my Move , I Hand Dewayne My glass and Walk towards Ant , All I hear is Dewayne saying Dont Cause a scene . Ant didnt see me walking towards him cause he looked too Busy looking for somebody , I grabbed his Hand and Pulled him in the Hall way were Nobody was , He tried to snatch away from me But I was stronger than Him , I pushed him against the wall .

Ant: Get the F***k off Me Dude

Rj: Chill , Just Calm Down

Ant: What you want ?

Rj: You Move Fast I see

Ant: Really ? thats what you want ? Im Leaving

Rj: No You not *pushes him back against the Wall* How Could you do this to Me

Ant: Do what to you ?

Rj: Show Up here with that Hulk Wanna Be

Ant: First Of All I didnt Invite him , Tiara Did , and Second Of all Were Not together Anymore Remember

Rj: As Much as I try to , I cant .

Ant: NO! You Dont get to Do that , You Dont get to Play Victim . Dont stand here and try to reverse it and make me Feel bad for the Decision I made . I wanted to Fight For Us

Rj: THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE!

Ant: I DID ! For Months Rj I beg You to Let me In , Let me Help you with whatever It was you was going threw . But You Pushed me away you Put up a Wall Between us and in Your Moment of Need you Chose Him over Me , How do you think that Makes me Feel , 3 years ! After 3 years thats what I get ? So Im Sorry If you Think I didnt Fight for Us , Cause I know I Damn Well I did . Call Me a Quitter If you Want But I couldnt Do It Anymore , I couldnt Do Us anymore ... I got to go

Rj: Ant Wait , You gave Up on me , You gave up On us .

He didnt Turn around , he just kept walking fading away into the crowd Of people . Leaving me standing in the Dark hallway watching the party go On like nothing every happened .

Jermaine's POV

After All that Preparation The time was Now , I Grabbed tiara and Lead Her into a room that was sectioned Off just for us , It had Roses and all that Other romantic s***t . I walked her over and Pulled out her chair , she took a seat and I took my seat . I just sat there staring at her , she was So Beautiful , Perfect in my eyes , And for some reason she was dressed up to the T , She looked like a Million Bucks , wait did she know what was about to go down , She couldnt I didnt leave any clues and I know my boys didnt tell her , and I made sure Not to tell Ant Or kendrick , so theres no way she could ever Know , Oh s***t what if she already Knows and Had time to think on it and say No . I was no letting my nerves get to me , I was so Confident earlier Now the Moment is here Im Scared Chicken s***t . I sat there playing with the ring in my pocket , just looking at her .

Tiara: this Is Nice , You did all this By Yourself ?

Jermaine: Yea , You like it ?

Tiara: Lol I just said it was Nice , are you listening to anything I say , You look Nervous You good boo?

Jermaine: Yea Im good .

Tiara: Ive Never Known for you to Be quite unless your thinking about something , Spil It !

Jermaine: Im thinking Of How Ima get you out of that Dress tonight

Tiara: oh so thats why you sweating Lol

Jermaine: Lol , You Hot But Not that Hot

Tiara: Negro Please .

We started laughing and Cracking Jokes like we always do , and Suddenly I felt at ease this was My Girl , My Homie that I kick it with Everyday , Why was I so Nervous ? I pushed All the Nerves aside and opened m mouth to ask her .

Jermaine: Aye let me ask you something

Tiara: Ok

Jermaine: So you know after , Graduation , Im leaving For Germany , Then Turkey Right

Tiara: Yea

Jermaine: What you think about Coming with Me ?

Tiara: Coming with ? you Mean like Move to Germany with you ?

Jermaine: yea , whats so bad about that

Tiara: First Off are there any Black people in Germany ?

Jermaine: Duh , There black people everywhere

Tiara: Not Russia , Its too damn Cold for that

Jermaine: So is that a Yes or a No

Tiara: Ummm to be real I dont Know , As Much as I would Love to travel the World , I have School and Its My last year I wanna Finish Strong

Jermaine: Oh , I see

Tiara: I mean but Im Not Opposed to Visiting Every Now and then , I Mean Im gonna Miss my Pookie Wookie

Jermaine: How Often Tho ?

Tiara: Umm Maybe Once a Month , As long as you can Promise me I Wont get Hung and Burned on a Cross .

Jermaine: I Promise .

Tiara: So Is that It , cause Ant's Probably Searching High and Low for me ,

Jermaine: I wouldnt want you to Keep Ant waiting

Tiara: Awww Boo , dont be like that You Know I love you .

She gives Me a Kiss on the Lips and walks out the room , i would Be lying If I said I wasnt Hurt by her response to the Question , After hearing that I didnt see the point in even proposing anymore , I just put the ring back in the case and walked out the room a little heart Broken .

Ant's POv

After Walking away from Rj , I Felt this Urge to Hit something , I was angry all Of a sudden , It just rubbed me the wrong way that he manage to make me feel bad for leaving his cheating ass . He always batted those Eyes and Brainwashed everybody into whatever he wanted , But I was over those Days , I felt like I got some Animosity off my chest . I grabbed myself and Que a Drink and Went looking For him , i finally Found him outside standing there looking miserable .

Ant: You thirsty ?

Que: Im a Little Parched Lol

Ant: Clown lol

Que: I almost thought you werent Coming back .

Ant: So you was about to leave Nigga ?

Que: No LIe , Yea I was lol

Ant: Lol , Let me ask you something , Why come here

Que: I told you Why

Ant: No I mean after How Rude I was to you the other day , Why would you even Come

Que: I mean , true you were being a Little Spoil Brat , But I saw right threw that .

Ant: Meaning ?

Que: You had a Guard up , and People only tend to put those Walls up when Their Hurt

Ant: Who said I was Hurt ?

Que: come On Bruh , I might be a Professional Massager and a bartender

Ant: and Exotic Dancer

Que: Lol , But like I was saying Despite me Dumb Professions , Im Not stupid , I know Pain when I see it . Thats Partly the reason why I approached you at the club .

Ant: Oh Really ?

Que: Yep , Dont Laugh But Its My Job to Make People Feel good

Ant: Oh Gosh Another Profession Lol

Que: Yep , heres My Card , call me when you Need a Fix

Ant: Wait Your Leaving ?

Que: Yea this Party Really isnt My Scene , too Much Clothing

He Flashes that Seducing smile and walks away . I took a seat on the curb and read over his Card , and My Mouth Literally Dropped , He was an Escort , Even Tho i should have seen this Coming I was somewhat surprised . I get a tap on my shoulder and quickly put Que's Card in my pocket , I Just knew it was Rj Coming to Spin his Web some More .

Ant: Rj didnt I tell you

Jermaine: Wow ,Punch Ya guns Down , its Me Lol

Ant: Oh Wassup Fool

Jermaine: Not a GotDamn Thang

Ant: Whats Up with you , For someone Who's throwing a Lavish Party you Dont look Too Excited

Jermaine: I asked Tiara to Move to Germany With me

Ant: FOREAL! What she say , wait I imagined it was something like this , Uhhh Uhhh I dont Do stuff Like that Boy Get Cho Life !

Jermaine: Lol Stop Playing with Her .

Ant: Im Pissed at her Right Now anyway

Jermaine: For what ?

Ant: You Know that Guy who's Nobody , well lets just say , she went threw my phone got his number and called him and invited him after I told her I didnt want a date .

Jermaine: She Did that ? Damn thats Invasive

Ant: I know right

Jermaine: But In her Defense , Yall do stuff like that to each other all the time .

Ant: But she took It too Far this time

Jermaine: Bulls***t , the Three Of Yall stay in each others Business , Yall like the Three Musketeers F***k with One the Other two Right there to fight .

Ant: True Lol

Jermaine: Yall think yall Know whats Best For Each other , Always trying to Fix each others Problems , Hell Yall All even go to the Lengths Of Putting Each other over Yall Boyfriends .

Ant: I cant Argue with that One Cuz

Jermaine: But you Know what , at the same time I Appreciate that s***t , at least you Know you got somebody thats really ride or Die , They Gone Always have Yo Back even If they riding yo back they Still got it , and that makes me wanna marry her even More .

Ant: Preach ....... Wait Marry Her ?

Jermaine: Yep *pulls out the Ring * I was Gone ask her to Marry Me tonight .

Ant: Oh My Gos***ts Huge , Why Didnt You ask her

Jermaine: I tried , But she Had to Run off to Find you to make up for what she did to you .

Ant: Im sorry

Jermaine: Dont Be , I mean Im Second to you , Oh third to Kendrick lol , But I'll take that

Tiara: there You are , You found Him before Me , I was Looking all Over for you

Jermaine: Ima give Yall a Moment *puts the ring in his Pocket*

Tiara: Whats that ?

Jermaine: Nothing , Talk to Ant Ima go enjoy this Party Im throwing . *kisses her*

Jermaine Walks away and Tiara Takes a seat on the Ground Next to Me ............... To Be Continued

Comment Subscribe , and Thumbs Up ... Part Two Coming tonight Depending On Your Feedback !