The Boys, The girls, they all love Cameron

********** This chapter will make Pettyjuice mad 😈😈😈😈😈😈***********

Kendrick's POV

Cameron: Kendrick , What are you doing here

I Just stood there with a face full of humility . Just a couple of hours ago I was a sarcastic know it all basically demanding him to stay out of my business , and now Im on his doorstep . He had every right to just simply close the door in my face and go on with the life he manage to restore after hurricane Kendrick landed . He just stood there looking at me , waiting for me to say anything , but I couldnt because I didnt know the first place to start . I just stood there humiliated and embarrassed , without my high horse I felt worthless . How do you humble yourself after the things I said and Did . As I Stood there trying to figure out what to say , He took a step back and opened the door wide . I looked at him with eyes over filled with Tears . I walked into the house and stood there , He closed the door walked around me and to the closet where he pulled out some blankets . I Just stood there watching him in disbelief , I couldnt believe he was being so generous to me . He placed the covers on the couch and stood there and looked at me , He walked over to me and grabbed my hand , leading me to the couch . Tears began to roll down my face as I came to terms with my situation . He placed the cover over me and squeezed my shoulder and gave me a pat on the back . He stood up turned the light off and headed back to his room . I layed there still trying to figure out why he would do such a thing for me , I myself felt like I didnt deserve such respect from him . It Just goes to show how much of a Mess I am , I gave up something well someone That great and for what ? Fun , Excitement , Riches , Lavish Homes . I was chasing a Dream that I Just realized would never come true , because I already the Dream , and everybody knows that you can never have the same dream twice , Maybe similar But never the same exact One . I was Looking for that thing to make me feel complete , Little did I know I already had and let it go , And just like that dream I would never have it again , Something similar Like a Friendship , But never the same .

I Woke up to the Smell Of Food Cooking , I Sat up wiped my mouth and looked around . Cameron and his Girlfriend Were In the Kitchen Eating . I Didnt want to make things awkward so I just layed on the couch and check out their decor . After about 30 minutes Ashley Said she had to leave for Work , The exchanged in a heavy Kiss that for some reason made me feel some type of way , I Guess Cameron Got a little happy cause she started to fight him off .

Ashley: Babe , You have company

Cameron: He's Sleep , Come on a Quick One

Asheley: NO , You always have me late for work

Cameron: Fine , But Im wearing Dat ass out Tonight

Ashley: Promise

Cameron: Dont tease me Girl lol

They exchanged in another Kiss , I rolled my eyes and Crossed my legs as the pee was about to Explode out of me . She Closed the Door and I Instantly Hopped off the couch . Screaming where the bathroom , Cameron looked at me like What the Hell and Pointed towards the Bathroom . For the first time I felt some relief as I made my way back from the bathroom Cameron was in the Kitchen Putting the Dishes Away .

Cameron: Aye its a Plate in the Microwave

Kendrick: For Me ?

Cameron: Naw Nigga , its For the Birds

Kendrick: Dont Play with me

Cameron: Says the guy who Plays Sleep

Kendrick: Excuse me then , I Didnt want to Break up the little love fest