Early Morning Break-Through

Kendrick's Pov

After Realizing Cameron Went to Sleep on me , I Just layed there and Watched Tv . For Some reason I Always Liked to Watch Infomercials, And One of my Favorites was The magic Bullet One I just found it to be so fascinating . After watching it For some time Now , All those things started to look Scrumptious and shortly after my stomach was Growling Like Papa Bear . I climbed Over Cam and Headed to the Kitchen knowing Damn well it There was Nothing in there to Eat , but yall know how it is , Walk into the kitchen 50 times opening the Cabinets and the Fridge Like something New was just going to Pop up , I guess I was making this My 51st Time . I stood there with the refrigerator Open staring at the Half Empty Jar Of Mayonnaise . I closed the Doors and walked back into the Room . I stood Above Cameron as I watched Him Inhale and Exhale . I wanted to wake him up so we Could go get something to eat , so I leaned Down and Pressed my lips against his and kissed him three times , His eyes opened and they were blood shot Red , I stood above him with a smile on my face .

Kendrick: Wake Up

Cameron: Whaaaat

Kendrick: Get Up Im Hungry

Cameron: Then Go Get something to Eat

Kendrick: If It was something In there to eat , I wouldnt Be waking you Up

Cameron: Ok , so What you want me to do Kendrick

Kendrick: Wake Up , so we Can go get something to eat

Cameron: Im Not Hungry

Kendrick: You Know Im Not going Nowhere , so You might as well gone get up .

Cameron: You Get On my Nerves , you Know that

Kendrick: Thats My Job , Get Ready , Im Starving .

He goes into the Bathroom , Freshens Up and We head To Waffle House , It wasnt the Best thing In the World But It would get the Job Done . We walked in and since it was 4:45 in the Morning there wasnt anybody else in there , we took a seat in the Back by the Window .

Cameron: Why you want to eat this Bulls***t anyway .

Kendrick: Because Im Over IHop and this is the Only Other Place Open

Cameron: Only Drunk People eat this

Kendrick: Good Cause You Must be Drunk

Cameron: Why you say that

Kendrick: Because You Came Over and Went Straight to sleep

Cameron: i was Tired

Kendrick: then Why you didnt stay At Home ?

Cameron: Cause I wanted to sleep with you

Kendrick: Did you By chance hear anything I said ?

Cameron: No I went straight to sleep , What you say .

Kendrick: Just that I Owe You an Apology .

Cameron: Go Head , Let Me Hear it

Kendrick: Well , You Were Right , I did Owe you an Apology , going Behind your Back and Dropping the Charges without telling you Is Pretty Fishy . But You Got admit you Were So Livid about the idea of Me dropping the Charges it would have been Near Difficult to even Explain to you Why I was Doing it .

Cameron: Because I dont get It , Why Would you Set Him Free , I Just think Its a Little Naive And Stupid

Kendrick: But thats Your Opinion , I didnt Do this For HIm, I did It For me . Holding on to that Anger and Pain From that Situation was turning Me into a Person That I didnt Like . I was always Sad Or Scared . I wasnt the Happy Go Lucky Person Ive always Been , I was Angry . I needed to Let Go Of All the Hurt and Forgive Him But that Doesnt Mean I want to Hold his hand and skip threw a Meadow Of flowers or Have a slumber party with Him , I Still Dislike him just as Much if Not even More .