Fame Monster

Ant's POV

All Night I tossed and turned at the thought of her property being inside of our home . One of the main reason's we moved was because we wanted a fresh start , we wanted our home to be filled with nothing but positive energy . The fact that something that evil witch owned was laying above our heads just drove me insane . Sure enough it was just a cell phone , but I had worked so hard to get her Evil intent out of our lives . The way she tried to paint me to be this Pretentious Bad guy in the Media , Slandered Rj's Character and even going so far as to write a Tell all book and Pitch a Reality show based on Rj's and I Expense irritated me to the Brink . When Everything went down with Her and Rj and the Wedding and her Liz's Boyfriend Blackmailing RJ I never had a chance to actually confront her or talk about it . There were tons of thing I wanted to say to say her , but I couldnt because My Job was to fix Problems , Restore Images , Not Damage them . She was so Cunning and Calculating that she was able to turn some of the Media against us , but luckily True Love Prevailed , like it always does and always will for Us . Even saying all of that I still felt the need to Finally cut the cancer off , to detach her foul words from Our lives . Rj Really wasnt going for it but I told him straight up this is something that I have to do , Not for you , Not for her , Not for your Image or mines , Just for me .

Rj: Are you Sure you dont wanna change your mind ?

Ant: Im Positive

Rj: But what good are you going to get from sitting down with this woman

Ant: For starters My Phone Back

Rj: The Ones with the Pictures and Videos

Ant: Yea That one , and you Know how she loves a good black mail , Im Surprised Pictures of me Sucking you off arent plastered all over the internet .

Rj: Would that really be such a bad thing lol

Ant: Are you kidding me ?

Rj: I mean Yea its a bad thing , Really F***ked up thing , But Eventually everything would pass

Ant: I Dont know about you but I dont want videos of me sucking your d***k surfacing

RJ: Neither do I , I Just dont want you talking to her thats all

Ant: Well what is she going to do to me ? Slap Me lol

Rj: Lol Aye she does work out on a Regular dont underestimate her Right Hand lol

Ant: Puhlease , I Dont hit Women but I might actually Accidentally Head But Her Ocho Cinco Style

Rj: Ha Ha You aint right .

Ant: Just Trust me , this is something that I Want to , NO need to do

Rj: Fine , Just be careful I Dont Trust her . I WIsh you would let me come with you

Ant: What you gone do Run Her over with your Wheel Chair Lol

Rj: Shady Ass Nigga , Ima Find me somebody you doesnt make fun of my Predicament

Ant: Awww you know I love you , And the Wheel chair , its cute it gives me a chance to chop your balls off and take care of you like you always look after me .

Rj: Whatever , Love you

Ant: Love you More . Cross your Fingers I Dont become the Next Jermaine lol

RJ: I Dont know , I Think it would be Hot ass F***k to watch

Ant: Boy Bye .

After leaving Rj at his Physical Therapy . I got into the Car and Headed To Manhattan to meet Penelope For Lunch . Normally in this situation I would be nervous , but today I was heading to the Library To Read . As I walked in I Reminded myself no Holds Bards I was going to let her Have It , But First get my phone Back .