Bye Paradise Hello New York

Ant's Pov

As I stood there letting the Warm Caribbean Sun caress my now darker skin , I couldnt Help but rem-anise on all the Bulls***t I endured to get her , to Finally get to a Place of Happiness . Of course you guys know of all the Hardships my friends and I have Faced the Past couple of years , usually im one for the Dramatics and making things deeper than they have to be but honestly I can stand here and say It was nothing . Now that Its a thing of the Past I realized all the things that seemed unbearable , and Unfair was something to Laugh about . I guess that saying You'll look back later and Laugh at it , would be the best way to Describe the past few Months .

It almost Felt like a Fairy tale , the man of my Dreams , a Exotic location , and Nothing but the Beach , Sun , and Love . We went Off the grid for our Honey moon , Picked a Remote island and settled in for 2 months . Sure it was the Unusual Honey Moon , but we needed the time , time to be alone just Ant and Rj far away from Civilization , and the People we Knew , Time to Really get to know the people we have Become . That We Did , Every Single day for the Past Two months it has Been Rj and I , Rj and I on the Beach , Rj and I in the Cabana , Rj and I Out in the Ocean . Please Dont misread that , I love my Husband Dearly , But Im Just ready to get back to The Real World , Never been the Type for a Fairy tale Ending .

As Im Standing out on the Balcony in Just my White Boxer Briefs , looking out at the Morning sun I feel Rj Wrap his Hands Around my waist and Kisses me on the Back of the Neck .

RJ: good Morning Beautiful

Ant: Good Morning.

Rj: Woooow Wooow Wooow , Dats How you greet Yo Husband ?

He Started Squeezing my waist , then Tickling me , I Burst into laughter and turned around and stared at him . He Looked So Different from when we first made it here , He had Now grown a Nice Scruff . I leaned in and Properly greeted my Husband .

Rj: Now thats Better .

Ant: .........

RJ: Whats Wrong ?

Ant: Nothing

Rj: You Nervous arent you ? About Going home

Ant: Me Nervous Noooo , Im ready to see my family and Friends .

RJ: Then Why the Long face? Unless your afraid of the Media

Ant: .........

Rj: Aye , Look at me , Its ok By now it should have Blown over , Im sure Lindsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes recked another Car .

Ant: Lol You Stupid

Rj: I Know , but Its Gone Be ok

Ant: What if its Not tho , What if their just waiting on us to return , What if the Back lash and Media Frenzy hasnt Began .

Rj: Dont Worry I talked to My little sister the other day , We havent been on the Radar in over a Month .

Ant: Ok I guess , at the end of the Day it Doesnt even matter as Long as I got my Husband My side

Rj: Dats Right . Im Still Shocked tho

Ant: About what ?

Rj: I dont Know , I mean I just Never thought I would be married to a Dude , Not because I dont Love you , I just never thought it would Be possible First of all , and I Never thought I was the Marriage type . Im Still Surprised you said Yes

Ant: Then you Better get Use to It , Cause you Stuck with Me for Life Playa Playa .

Rj: Oh Yea ? *bites Lip*

Ant: Yeap .

He Pulls Me closer to hIm , and Looks at me with Pure Love , the same exact look from the Wedding , I Couldnt help but to get lost in his eyes, you would think I would be Immune to his Boyish Charm by Now . He Ran his hand Down my back , Tugging at my Boxers pulling them to my ankles , He kissed all down my body making sure to show every inch Love . My head Leaned back as he took my d***k into his Mouth . I reached back and grabbed the Rails of the balcony with one hand and Guided his head up and down with the other . I pulled him up and started kissing him , then Dropped to my knees and returned the favor . He moaned and Groaned as I Licked up and down his Shaft then returning my focus to the Head wich by now was already leaking his Sweet Pre Cum . He Lifted me up and Turned me around and Placed one leg on the Balcony and Dove right into my Warm Hole Wetting it Up . I had to Control my Screams I really Didnt want to wake the Neighbors up . He went all out as usual using his Fingers and tongue In a Way that I have yet to Master the Dude was the King of Ass eating . I turned around and Got on my knees to wet his D***k some more , then Turned around Reach back grabbed his d***k and guided it into my Wet Pulsating Hole . He grabbed my by my waist and F***ked me Like he Missed me , Like it was His First time Tasting me or something , Echoes of his Thighs crashing into mines filled the balcony , I screamed and Yelled at the top of my lungs , Hell it was our last Day here , It didnt matter at this Point . He Slowed it down and started Grinding his hips around like Sean Paul or a Reggae Dancer . I could always tell when He was about to Nut cause he Likes to take it slow when He Cums . Just as I felt his D***k Jumping , a Loud Cadence of Knocks Bang the Door , almost off the Hendges . I Reached back and wrapped my arms around his Neck and Begged him Not to stop as Nut Started to Flow out my D***k onto the Balcony . He Pulled out and Shot all over my Back . I grabbed us some Towels and we wrapped them around ourselves and headed towards the Door . Where a Angry Resort member stood . We Opened the Door with all Smiles And greeted him like nothing Happened , and headed to the Beach .

Rj And I spent the last official night of our honey moon , with another romantic candle lite dinner on the beach , and basically layed out under the night sky enjoying what would probably be our last moments of peace . The Next morning we headed to the airport bags in tow , ready to face the world again . To avoid the ridiculous amount of press at the Airport in New York , we took a Detour and Drove ourselves Home , Of course it put us back a Couple of hours But it was well worth it . Pulling into the House was another story , there were at least 20 Paps waiting on the Block , As I exited the car I remembered the Advice Rj Gave me smile and wave . When We walked into the House , we were immediately greeted with Screams and Yells . We were both shocked to say the Least , All of our Friends were there , to throw us a surprise welcome Home party .

Tiara: Its about time , We thought you guys Skipped Town on us again .

Jermaine: As usual yall asses Late

Rj: Sorry bout dat .

Kendrick: Here we are throwing a Party for you Two and Your Late

Ant: We took a Detour , to avoid the Paps

We Engaged in Hugs and The usual Catching Up , Rj immediately took to Raiya . As tiara Pulled me to the Side .

Tiara: Dont you Ever Leave me for that Long again , I was a Wreck without you .

Ant: Awwww , Sorry But the Beach Just wouldnt Let us go

Tiara: Well Non the Less your Back , and Just in time for Kendricks Wedding lol

Ant: WAIT WHAT !

Kendrick: its Not a Wedding , its a Commitment Ceremony

Tiara: Same thing !

Ant: Im Gone 2 Months and your getting married ?

Kendrick: Dont Listen to that Bird , Im Not getting Married , Hell I wouldnt even call it a commitment Ceremony .

Ant: the what the Hell do you Call It Lol

Kendrick: Well so much has Happened in the Past Couple of Months , and before we get pulled in different directions , We wanted to create a foundation , Look at it as a Promise ring .

Tiara: What are we in the 7th Grade

Kendrick: Lets be real B***h , In the 7th Grade you were Freaking anything that Blink at you

Tiara: I hate you Lol

Ant: I Love you , The Both of you , I missed you guys so Much .

Tiara: Awww I Missed you too , But you Know who Missed you More ? Banks Inc. I Swear I cant take another Day of Running this Business .

Ant: As Long as you Didnt Run it into the Ground

Tiara: ....................

Kendrick: *coughs*

Ant: Wait , Whats that face for ? What did you Do ?

Tiara: Nothing , You wont believe How many New clients ive Signed .

Kendrick: A Special one In Particular .

Tiara: Kendrick , Isnt there a Pole you should Be Scratching ?

Ant: Not before he Or you Tell me What the Hell is going on ?

Kendrick: You didnt Hear it from me but , lets just say Amir Howards is Now Represented by Banks Inc. Now if you'll excuse me that pole is itching .

Kendrick Walks away , and Im standing there with this confused look on my face , I turn around to see Tiara trying to Creep away .

Ant: Wow Wow Wow , Amir as in Amir Howards the Singer

Tiara: Yea

Ant: No, Not Yea , Why would you sign him ?

Tiara: Well he Needed new Management , and I thought it would be a good idea

Ant: Good Idea ? Before I left the Kid was a One way Street into Hell , I could only imagine What he's up to now

Tiara: Anthony , he's a good Kid he's just lost , and We can help him get back to the Level of Stardom he once had . Think what that would do for your Business .

Ant: Ok Im trusting you with this , and since you signed him , he's your responsibility .

Tiara: Fine , but you'll thank me Later . Oh and Dont forget this Weekend is the reveal of the New Gym and Arena Jermaine and Rj had Build For Jackson State .

She turns and walks off and Picks up Jermany and heads outside with everybody else . I stood there for a second taking it all in . I was now back into real life , As if Coming back to Newyork to face the Critics wasnt hard enough , Now I have to go back to place that I never thought I would see Again . Jackson State .