Black Tie Exchange

Ant's POV

Ant: Are you Sure you Ok with this ?

RJ: Are you Gay ?

Ant: What ? are you trying to be Funny ?

Rj: No , I Just assumed we were asking each other questions we already knew the answer to lol

Ant: Well Pardon me , I Just wanted to make sure you were comfortable with going tonight

Rj: Anthony Im Fine , Im actually looking forward to seeing some of the guys .

Ant: Yea , but Not only are you being honored , So Is Jayce

Rj: Yea I Know , Why I he's being honored I have no idea ?

Ant: Well when the Truth is on Lock due to our pending investigation , In the eyes of the public he's an angle .

Rj: Whatever , Aye your tie is crooked , here let me fix it .

I Leaned down and let him Straighten my tie . After setting the Alarms and making sure the Camera's were rolling . Yea you heard me right camera's , Since our attackers were practically still at large , Rj has practically been paranoid . It felt as if we were on a Reality show there was a camera in every inch of the house and outside . I really couldnt Blame him , I had my moments of paranoia , but his was on a whole different level . Whenever , either one of us left the house or from beside each other , he would call and Call , and Call to check up on me . Although I had to admit it was Cute , seeing him a wheelchair yet still maintain his Watch Dog Eye , His Over Protectiveness has only increased at this point .

Tonight was a Big Night For Rj , it was the first time he Stepped out since the whole Run Down . Besides physical therapy , he hasnt been out much . There were some good days and then there were some when he just wanted to burry his head into the pillow , Luckily today was a good day . His spirits were High , I could tell he missed his teammates and I could genuinely tell he was excited about being honored tonight , I mean why else would he willingly walked the red Carpet . After Posing for a couple of Pictures we made our way to our Designated table . Just like the typical macho man he is once we arrived me pushing his wheelchair was out of the question . I Just stayed close behind as I watched him light up as numerous of his teammates greeted him with smiles and strange handshakes . We finally reached the table that we would be sitting at , I assumed since He was being honored we would be at a table alone , Guess Not . At the table sat one of his teammates and Im guessing his Wife .

Rashad: RJ Waddup Playa

Rj: Rashid Rashid !

Rashad: Aye You aint the One to be Cracking Jokes . Handy

Stephanie: Baby that Was Rude

Rashad: Chill baby thats how we Boys Do .

Rj: Ant this Rashad and His Lovely Wife Stephanie

Ant: Nice to meet you stephanie , I remember Rashad Tho

Rashad: So it looks like were sitting with the guest of Honor

Stephanie: Can I Just say , Im Honored to be sitting here . I mean you Guys Story is so Inspirational . For Some Odd Reason Im Starstruck

Rashad: Could you get anymore Embarrassing ?

Ant: Awww thank you .

Rashad: I mean she does this every time we go somewhere , I mean Damn You might as well Pull out a camera Snap a Pic

Rj: Aye Lay off her , you Remember how we were when we first got in the League , Everybody made our mouth Drop

Stephanie: So Anthony , I hear you have a talent Agency

Ant: Yes I Do , Banks Inc.

Stephanie: Well you Know , A Certain Someone use to be a beautyqueen slash Model

Rashad: Babe Really , Were not going to talk about that Right now

Ant: Actually thats Cool , I mean Im always looking for New Clients . If you want you could stop by . Oh and bring your Fabulous Jewels

Stephanie: Oh this Old thing , It was a gift for our 3 year anniversary . You Like it

Ant: I Love it . I cant wait book you and that bracelet Photo shoots

Stephanie: Are you Kidding me , Ive been dying to get back into the Modeling World . But Someone .........

Rashad: God! Baby can for one second you just shut up and sit there and Be pretty .

When He said those words my eyes got big , It was straight up awkward , I looked over at Rj and he had this My Name Benit and I Aint In It look on his face . Rashad and Rj Sparked up a Conversation about the game and how the team is really suffering from the Loss of two great players . I Just kept glancing at stephanie off and on , She was so Bubbly and talkative at first but now she's just sitting there with this fake Pageant Queen on her face .

Rashad: I mean Really where do they get these Boys From these Days . The Boys and Girls Club

Rj: Come On they Cant Be that Bad

Rashad: Dude We havent Won a game since

Rj: Thats Not true Yall Beat The New Orleans Pelicans

Rashad: They Dont F***king Count , And We Barely beat them .

RJ: Ha Ha boy You Trippin My Dude

Rashad: Like Seriously Dude when are you rising up out that Chair . I cant Carry the team that much longer by my damn self .

Stephanie: Maybe its because there Isnt Much Defense . I mean really what are they doing out there .

Rj: Ummmmmm

Stephanie: I Mean lets keep it real , If we want to start winning Games , we Need better Defense , Defense Goooooooooooo Defense ! .

Rashad Slams His Fist on the table causing everybody at the table to jump . I could see the irritation on his face . True enough I didnt know them from a fly on the wall , but something wasnt sitting right with me , he seemed upset and very agitated , like he had to be in control of the situation or should I stay stephanie .

Rashad: Look Didnt I just tell you to Shut Up

Rj: Aye Shad come on man

Rashad: NO , Like she talking about something she has No clue about . Do You Know about basketball ? HUH ? Do You ?

Stephanie: I was just trying .....

Rashad: You Were just trying to What ? Talk , Like you always do

Stephanie: Babe

Rashad: Steph ! look seriously just shut up Please . Infact go Fix your Make up or Mingle with the Ladies .

She Just dropped her face , like she knew there was no if ands or buts to what he said . she politely placed her Napkin on the table and excused her self . Rashad sat there with this pissed off look on his face . He Picked up his glass of water and downed it , he wipped his mouth and got up from the table . I Looked at Rj out the side of my eye and he had the same look on his face .

Ant: Wow , He's Intense

Rj: He's Probably just nervous about the rest of the season thats all

Ant: He told her to shut Up

Rj: Yea that was Wrong of him , But She did just say the team is Lacking in the Position her Husband Plays

Ant: Really ?

RJ: Poor Girl , Just going on about it , Im Sure she Had No Clue

Ant: Clearly , Chanting a Cheer , Defense , Defense Gooooooo Defense Lol

RJ: You Aint Right Ant you Aint Right Lol

Rashad Eventually returned to the table , he was breathing kinda hard like you could see the anger on his face . I Looked around the room and didnt see Stephanie . This is where that thing I have thats prevents me from staying out of other peoples business . Even tho I just meet stephanie , I liked her and I kinda felt bad that she had an a***e for a husband . Since the Program hadnt started yet I decided to excuse my self to see if I could Find her . As I exited the Ball room and into the main hallway , I saw her approaching , but she dropped something and it went everywhere , It was the gentleman thing of me to do since she had a dress on , so I went over to help her . I bent Down and started picking up the pieces and I realized it were little Diamonds . I Handed her the few that I picked up and Suddenly I got this Ill feeling in my stomach while staring at her Fake Plastered Smile . When she extended her hand to get the diamonds from me , I Noticed that her Bracelet was gone , Then quickly realized that , thats what Broke , as she held it in her hand I couldnt help but notice the Blatantly Red Mark around her wrist .

Stephanie: Thank you

Ant: No Problem

Stephanie: We Should Probably get going I think their about to start .

Ant: Sure

As I Turned around to walk back into the door , I bumped directly into someone , My Phone hit the Floor and Stephanie Quickly Swooped it Up and as my eyes followed back up . I was in for the Shock of my life .

Penelope: Oh Im So Sorr ........ Anthony

Ant: Penelope . What A Unpleasant Surprise

Penelope: Now Now , Dont throw Shade Hunty , the Past is behind me . I have No Ill Feelings For you

Stephanie: Awkward

Ant: You have No Idea , Can I have My phone

Stephanie: Here you go , and here you go Penelope .

Penelope: Thanks Daaaarhling , We must catch up sometime .

Stephanie: Sure

Penelope: Oh Is Rj Here , I mean He is the Guest Of Honor . Im Dying to see him

Ant: Then that should answer your Question

Penelope: Ooo Im going to be rich from how much dust your paying me

Ant: Rags to Riches lol

Stephanie: Okkkkk , I think we should be Going .

Stephanie Grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me back into the Ball room . My eyes were locked on Penelope I was ready to Read her to Filth , I had alot of B***hiness in me and Who better to spew it towards . I mean why was she even here ?

RJ's Pov

After the Awkward table talk with Rashad and Stephanie , I was starting to think twice about showing up . At home there wasnt any Drama it was just me and Anthony , which was Fine with me I had tons of things to be working on besides watching my Dog , Dog his girl . After rashad Dismissed Stephanie , He left the table , then Returned . Before he left he was clearly agitated , but now he looks a little Off , Like lucid . He keep drinking the glassed of water on the table and scratching at his nose .

Rj: Yo Bro you Ok ?

Rashad: Huh

Rj: You Good

Rashad: Oh Yea Yea . Why waddup?

Rj: I mean you Just Drunk , Your Wife's and My Husbands glass of water

Rashad: Its a Crime to be Thirsty

Rj: Naw , I mean im just asking . You seemed a little hostile earlier with Steph

Rashad: Oh that , Thats just us you know . I Love her but Damn She talk to much ya know what i mean ? Do yo Dude talk like that

Rj: We Equally annoy each other

Rashad: Ahhhh Thank God this S***t is starting, Im ready to go Home .

Speaker:Ladies and Gentlemen , or Should I say gentlemen and Ladies lol . I Am your Host For tonights Benefit Dinner . Not only is Tonight an Excellent opportunity to raise Money , but we are also paying our respects to a Fallen Player , and Honoring a Strong Surviving Player who Over Came Tragedy .

Rashad: F***k She's the Host , She talks More than Stephanie . Aye be glad your out of commission you get to miss the Bulls***t like this

Rj: ..........

Rashad: Rj

Rashad: Rj

Rj: Huh

Rashad: You Good Bruh , You Blanked out looking at her . What you going back to the P***y

Rj: Huh ? Oh Naw , Im Just trying to See where I remember her From

Rashad: Oh Thats Rookie's Girl . You havent Meet him yet , Dude got signed 9 million and Wifed up the first groupie to bat her eye at him .

Rj: Naw Naw I Know her . thats thats

Ant: Penelope here

Rj: Her Sister

Stephanie: Oh Brooke , Yea there Half Sisters on their Father Side

Rashad: Babe

Stephanie: Sorry

Ant: So what do you wanna do ?

Rj: What you mean what I wanna Do ?

Ant: I mean do you Wanna stay , Or we could ask security to Escort her out

RJ: Naw , tonight is a special night for me , for the both of us , lets just enjoy it , and leave the negative s***t for another day .

he leaned over and whispered in his ear .

Ant: you are so turning me on tonight , If I could I would totz give you a Handy under the table

Ant's POV

The Ceremony went on , and it grew time for the Teammates and the Ladies behind them to Present Rj with an Award . For so long Ive been behind him , trying to be there for him , be his support , do everything for him . But tonight I was going to sit in the audience and be his Cheerleader , Even tho If I wanted to help him on the stage he wouldnt have let me anyway . I wrote him a speech but I Noticed it sticking out from under his plate . I looked at him leaning against the podium with a smile on his face as the room cheered him on .

Rj: Ummm Im not one for the speeches or being a Public Figure . But I gotta say from the bottom of my heart this award means so much to me . As you all Know , I havent Been in the best of space lately . For you guys this might just be a piece of glass with my name on it , but for me it means alot more to me . My Husband can Only Support me so much love you ant lol . But Umm yeah this piece of glass gives me the Inspiration to keep going . Alot of you may not know this but I was ready to walk away from the game , from this Life . I remember feeling like Everything I did was for nothing , That I was alone that I would never be able to get back out there . But Im Standing well leaning here today to say Dont count me out , Next season I will be on that Court Mark my words , and for the time being I can look at this Piece of Glass and Know that there are people you Support me and Want me to succeed . Thank you guys Really you have no Idea what this means to me .

It Was Way more heart felt than the speech I wrote , I couldnt have said anything better That came from his heart . His Standing Ovation lasted until he got back to the table . I was so proud of my man , even If He couldnt get it Up tonight I had to do something Freaky For him , he really Deserved it .

....................................................................................................................................

Ant: Hey You

Rj: Hey

Ant: So Did you Have Fun

Rj: Yea , it was Good to See everybody again

Ant: I can tell , So Your torch it lite again

Rj: Anthony are you trying to have sex with me

Ant: NO ... at least not yet . But Im saying I see the fire in your eyes to get back on the court

Rj: So you dont wanna sex with me

Ant: Lol Im being Real Rj

Rj: Me Too Hell , Im tired of These Hallmark Moments we had enough tonight , I want Some Booty

Ant: Speaking of tonight , Rashad Whats his Deal ?

Rj: I Dont Know. He Just seems like Pissed about something

Ant: Listen I know your always preaching to me to stay out of others problems . But Do you think Rashad hits Stephanie

Rj: What you mean Hit ? Like Ike Turner Hit

Ant: No Like Chris Brown Hit

Rj: Ha Ha , NO ! I mean the dude does seem to be stressed out but naw I dont see him hitting her

Ant: Remember that Pretty Diamond Encrusted Bracelet . Well It was Broken and Her Wrist was Red like he

Rj: Maybe when it Broke it scratched her or something , Anthony dont make a big deal about it

Ant: Dont make a big deal about it ? he could be beating her

Rj: I know What I wanna Beat . Or Eat

I Just looked at him and he had that Devilish look on his face . Before I knew It He Pushed me off him and pulled me by my legs and pushed them over my head , He pulled my pajamas down and wiggled himself into position before diving in he blew his breath around my hole teasing , He started sliding his finger in a slow motion , he spit on his fingers and then slid two fingers in . I Just bite down on my lips It wasnt his D***k but just his fingers were good enough it had been so long that I forgot what sex felt like . to my surprise his warm tongue was trailing up my ass until it reached my hole I quivered as his tongue started pushing its way into my hole . He reached up my shirt and started squeezing my nipple . Just as I let out a moan of Ecstasy I heard Music Playing . It was Fantasia Lose to Win . My Mind instantly left our freak session I sat up and he pushed me back down , I realized it was a phone once i heard the Vibrate too .

Ant: Thats your Ringtone ?

Rj: No , thats Your Phone

Ant: No thats not . I Dont even Like that song

Rj: What , where are you going ?

Ant: To get the Phone

Rj: Your really About to stop me from doing the Second best thing Im good at doing

Ant: We got all night

Rj: See come back it stopped Ringing .

I Stood there thinking well it was feeling hella good , So I got back on the bed and thats when A long vibration happened . I got back off the bed and got the phone off the Dresser . I picked it up and pressed the button to Unlock it and the screen saver wasnt mines , I Assumed maybe I accidentlly changed it while it was in my pocket or something . I tried entering the passcode but it wasnt correct . I stood there looking confused and then Like a Frait Train It Hit me , this wasnt My Phone . I threw the Phone on the bed like it was hot charcoal

Rj: baby Whats Wrong ? Who was that ?

Ant: Thats not My Phone

Rj: Lol Then Who's it ?

Ant: Penelope's