Slow

Ant's POV

I Just Sat there in Complete silence . My heart felt like it was pushing its way up my throat beating its way out . I remember looking around the room and every single pair of eyes was on me , Waiting for an answer . An answer that should have Jumped out without any hesitation . My arm pits began to sweat , along with my forehead and the tip of my nose . For a second I got Lost in the silence , just moments ago the room was chaotic and Now you could hear the drop a Pin , or the drop of my my sweat . All my life I had this thing were I would stop breathing or blinking , whenever I drifted off . It was like My body went into Preservation as I took a trip Down memory lane . Every Pit , every Mountain , Ever Laugh , Tear , Joy and Sorrow that Rj and I ever Experienced . Weighing out the good and the Bad , sifting through it all to calculate when and If this was our time . Over the years Ive heard you guys say I always think to much , and Go into things much further than I should , And For once I agree with you , This shouldnt have been something I had to think about , the Man that I loved , That I was in Love with was bowed on One Knee in front of me with a Ring in his hand asking me to Marry Him , and Now is the time I check out and Have nothing to say .

Kendrick: *clears throat*

Rj: Its Ok , If you say No , Really Its ok . I know you wanna take it slow , That we should wait for our time , But Anthony I think this is our time .

Ant: .........

RJ: Just say yes

Ant: .........

RJ: Please ... Dont .....

Ant: Yes

RJ: What ?

Ant: Yes *shakes his head Yes *

RJ: Did You Just say ......

Ant: Yes Yes Yes !

Still Speechless , I just stuck my hand out and He put the Ring on my finger Kissed my hand and Grabbed me into a Bear Hug and Picked me up . Jumping up and Down screaming he said Yes He said Yes ! The Crowd Clapped and Cheered . He sat Me down and All I could Do was Stare at this Enormous Diamond Encrusted Band .

Tiara: ALLLRIGHT ! People People . There will Be a Wedding , If you would just take your Seats and give us a Minute . You come with me

She Grabs my hand , and Pulls me out of the Church , still Dazed and Shocked I turned around to see Rj celebrating with Jermaine and Dewayne and Brandon . She Pulled me into a Room and Closed the Door .

Tiara: Your Tux is in the closet get Dressed

Ant: ...........

I couldnt say anything still , I just looked at the Band on my finger with Wide eyes , Did I really Just say yes ? Am I really about to get married ?

Tiara: what are you waiting for ? Get Dressed

Ant: I .... I ... I Ummmmm .. I dont know what to do

Tiara: Awwww you really are surprised

Ant: You Knew about this ?

Tiara: Of Course Anthony , I wouldnt have Invited your Mother , I mean she hates Rj . Now get Dressed .

Ant: OH MY GOD SHE DOES , She Hates HIm .

Tiara: No No No , Dont do this , This is your Day , Your Moment You have everyone waiting on you Now get Dressed .

Knock Knock !

Angie: Hey can I come In

Ant: Yea Come in

Tiara: Im going to give you two a Moment .

Angie: Its Beautiful

Ant: Thanks

Angie: I always imagined you in White lol

Ant: Mom , I know you Hate him .....

Angie: Stop Right there , I Dont hate him . I disliked him , because he Hurt you . I Know he's a good Kid but like most they lose their Way .

Ant: So Is that your Blessing

Angie: Sweet Heart you dont Need blessing . My Blessing is whatever Makes you Happy .

Ant: Thank you , Not just for this , For everything . Your the best Mom a Kid can Ask for , a Gay kid at that .

Angie: Ohhhh Honey , It wouldnt have mattered if you were Straight , You know when I first realized you were ... Special

Ant; you mean gay

Angie: No I mean special . I saw a Light in you that was very rare , You had this way of Reaching people without even trying . I couldnt be More Proud of you Son , And I would never Try to tell you who to be with . But I Must say Im Proud of who you turned out to be . A Smart , Individual , With a Confidence , and Drive For Days . I was so Worried that you would fall into the Typical Gay Lifestyle , But I See you and Your Friends are Breaking the Mold and The Stigma of being Gay , I couldnt More Proud .

Ant: I Love you Mom

Angie: I Love you too , Now lets get you Ready , People Not gone wait for long

Ant: They Will , I mean we are the First gay Couple of the N.B.A

Angie: Now that Has a Ring to It lol .

As I Laughed at my Mom being her typical self , I started to Breath again . I realized I wasnt Nervous or Walking into a Mistake , I was walking into the Rest of my life the thing that Ive been waiting for . I was Marrying the Love of my Life there was no need to be Nervous .

RJ's Pov

After Bending on my knee for what felt like an eternity I finally heard the Words out of Ant's Mouth that Ive been waiting for Yes . Who would have thought that a 3 letter word could Bring so Much Joy and Excitement . Immediately after tiara Pulled Ant away to get Dressed , I started Jumping for Joy , Everything was now Falling into Place .

Jermaine: Yo Calm Down , Before you Pull something

Rj: I cant He Said Yes My Nigga

Dewayne: We Know , We heard Him

RJ: Yo Yall Have no idea what it feels like

Brandon: You Do know the Both of them are married

Rj: Oh Lol , Yea Right I forgot , so then Niggas yall know how it feels Im Excited as Fu....

Jermaine: You In a Church !

Rj: My Bad , But Forreal tho , I really wanna thank you two and you too Brandon , for Keeping it real with me . Most dudes cant Come out of the closet and keep his friends , Because truth be told they dont understand or accept Homosexuality , So I thank yall from the bottom of my heart for being some real niggas and not letting that come between us .

Dewayne: Fo Show

Jermaine: We Got you My Nigga

Brandon: We Real talk we appreciate that

Dewayne: Be Quite Lonely Boy lol

Brandon: Aye While yall In the bed im Out eating chocolate chip Cookies every night , Single Life is great

We Continue to laugh and joke around all the way to my room , so I can Freshen up . When I open the Door , I see my dad standing by the Window . I stop and tell the Boys to give me a Minute . I close the Door walk over Fix myself and my dad a Drink .

Rj: Dad

Danny: Son

RJ: Look If your Here to ...

Danny: To Congratulate you

Rj: ..........

Danny: Thats Right , Im here to give Congrats and Apologies .

RJ: Apologize for what ?

Danny: I never Gave you a Man to Man apology . there was always a Way of me trying to Justify my actions . Truth is there arent any . I was terrible father , I was a Drunk , I yelled , and Said things to you and Your Mother , I even Went as far as Taking it Physical , And As I know there is no way to take that back . But there is a way to fix this , Us . Im gonna say this for the Record , I hated that you were gay , I felt like it brought shame upon our family , Disgrace in the eyes of God , But over the Years I realized that I alienated my Son Over silly Beliefs and Traditions . I know I can never take back the things that I burned into your head as a Child . But son Im standing here Man to Man asking you to Find it In your Heart to Forgive me , Forgive me for the way I treated you , Forgive me For abusing you , Forgive me For all those Horrible things I said about you and Anthony .

Rj: I Forgive you Dad , I really Do . I wanted to hear that for so Long . I forgive you

Danny: Thank you , I know I havent been the Worlds Greatest Dad , But Ive Changed and The Next thing I need to Change is our relationship , Starting with Mending things with your Fiance . So If you'll have me at your special Day I would be More than welcome to Walk with you

RJ: Down the Isle ?

Danny: If thats Ok with you

Rj: Well Your Probably going to have to ask Mom , I already asked her

Danny: Fine , and Son

Rj: Yea

Danny: Ya Look good .. Like ya Old man

Rj: Thanks Lol .

Kendrick's Pov

After that Huge Uncover Between Rj , Penelope Darren and Liz , the Room was Chaotic , Some People were laughing , some were appalled , some were just Plain ole Shocked . Then It seemed like everybody jumped to One Page when Rj got Down on One Knee and Proposed to Ant , it was like everybody was Shocked . Hell Even I didnt know that was Coming , I was for sure he was about to Marry Penelope earlier in the Day . As we wait for the two of them to be ready I couldnt Wait any longer to tell Cameron on the Good News .

Kendrick: We got it

Cameron: What did they say

Kendrick: Not only Does Jermaine want to Invest in the Company so Does Rj

Cameron: Really ? Bae Dats Good

Kendrick: Yea , but there is also a Pit in there

Cameron; What ?

Kendrick: Neither one of them think its good for their Brand to Be the face of a Skin care line . so They opted on being silent partners .

Cameron: Ok sooooooo

Kendrick: Well I was thinking it would be a Great Idea for you to Be the Face .

Cameron: What ?

Kendrick: I mean your Good Looking , you have great facial features and Beautiful teeth . And it would a lot cheaper not to have to pay someone to endorse it lol .

Cameron: And you want me to do it

Kendrick: Yea , You can Be the Face of Skin

Cameron: If I say Yes , You have to Promise me something

Kendrick: What ?

Cameron: We have to Move out of Boring Washington , New York is where its at , its where All of our Friends are

Kendrick: Deal .

We Shook on it and Now it was time for the Wedding to Begin . Neither of them Had a Wedding party it was just the preacher at the Alter waiting for the two of them . The Double doors open and Out walked little Raiya again with her Flour Girl Basket Dropping Peddles . She sat with Liz and then the Music Came on , A Song Called Slow By the Band Group Love , If you asked me it was perfect for the two , it was weird and unusual , it wasnt even really a song just a repetition of the same sentence Just like them .

First Up was Ant and Mama Angie , I could tell from Ant's face he was a little nervous , But he looked good and so did Mama Angie . He Gave her a Kiss and she sat down as Well , Up Next was Rj and His Parents . It was almost like this wasnt real , I just believe they were actually getting married .

Preacher: Before I Begin , is this the Real Wedding of the Day lol

Rj: Yes Lol

Preacher: Ok , Join Hands .

The Ceremony went on as Usual , with the Occasional Laugh from the Preacher or us . Once it got to the Exchange of the Vows . Everybody grew Quite .

Rj: Let me First just say I cant Believe this Day is actually Happening , I always Dreamed it But Never thought it would become a reality . I Pretty Much basically Already poured my heart out to you , there arent any other ways to show you I Love you . You are my World and I truly Love you No matter what anybody says . Over 7 years ago I saw you for the First time Boarding a Plane , and For the First time in my life My heart skipped a beat , I thought It was a Heart attack Lol . From that Day on that Heart only Beats like that for One Person and thats you Anthony . I love you

Preacher: Anthony

Anthony: Im Not really One for the Emotional Speeches . I like to keep that Bottled up . Stuffed in a Place that Nobody ever reached , Except for One Person . One Person that Wanted to sift threw all the Bullshit excuse my French and Baggage that Came with me , Forced me to Dig deep and Express how I was feeling , One person that Came along and made me See and feel Real Love . One Person that Wouldnt let me give up on Our Love , One Person that Know me Inside and Out . And that One Person That Never Gave Up on me , Even when I proclaimed I was a cold hearted snake , he stayed around and warmed my heart up . 7 years ago , I meet this guy who Woke me up on a Plane , In more than One way . If It wasnt for Him I would Never know what Love Truly Feels like . Just as His Heart thumps , so Does my Finger , The First time you Hurt me lol with a Basketball , You were so Caring and wanted to make sure I was allright , I still to this day get chills down my spine thinking of your hand touching mines when you picked up the battery and handed it to me . Or the First time we Kissed . I guess what im trying to say is There is No Living without you , because before you I couldnt Feel , So I thank you for Pushing me to Go deep , and Find who I really was , And for that I would be more than Happy to spend the Rest of my life with you .

Anthony: Hows that Lol

Rj: Perfect Lol

Preacher: Im Almost afraid to ask .... Is there anybody who Objects these Two to be Wed Lol

Kendrick: No

Tiara: Nope

Jermaine: Just say I Do

Preacher: With the Power Vested in Me , I Now Pronounce you Husband and .... Husband

Both Of there Faces lite up with big Smiles . They Leaned in and Kissed each other , rj Grabbed Ant and Wrapped his arms around him and dipped him down , Everybody clapped and cheered them On . To Be honest I dont think there was A dry face in the Building . They Turned and looked at us , Jumped the Broom and Everybody made there way to the Reception Hall .

Ant's Pov

After the Wedding Came the Reception , I was Overwhelmed with Joy and Happiness . Everything Just seemed to Happen to fast , Yet Slow at the Same time . It was almost like those 7 years were only 7 days Time Moves Slow I guess when your In Love . It was Just a Natural Celebration everybody was laughing , dancing having a Good time . We all hit the Dance Floor Together .

Tiara: Cha Cha With It , What you Know bout dat

Ant: Lol You Cant Keep up with me

Kendrick: Neither one Of Yall can Dance lets show em Cam

Jermaine: Aye Hold up , Come on baby lets show em

Ant: Where is My ......... Husband

Tiara: Awwwwwww

Kendrick: I Know Right

Jermaine: Cam

Cameron: Aye Dont even !

Kendrick: what you Mean Dont even . Boy Please you would be Lucky if I even said Yes .

Cameron: Lol See what you done got started Jermaine .

Tiara: You guys are so Cute

Rj: thank you lol , Couldnt have pulled it off without you

Tiara: Your Welcome

Ant: Thats right you Double Agent

Jermaine: Aye We should all take a trip before the season starts

Rj: Sounds good

Kendrick: We In

Ant: Is everybody Invited ?

Tiara: It should Be like a Mini College Reunion .

Jermaine: Lets Do It !

Rj: When Tho ?

Tiara: 2 Months from Now

Rj: Good , Cause we Have a Honey Moon to get to .

Ant: That We do

Tiara: Well Bye you Guys , Be safe Love you

Kendrick: Have a Baby lol

Jermaine: Good Luck

Cameron: What they Said lol

Rj: thank you Guys , We couldnt do without good Friends like yall

Ant: Enough talking , Theres a Beach with my Name on it . Byeeeee love you guys

Rj grabs my Hand and we say goodbye to everybody and head towards the Door , Literally as soon as we hit the Corner Flashes were everywhere , I clinched on to his hand tight , and he walked us out the door , there were Paparazzi everywhere , screaming our Name and things at us Look over here , RJ ! RJ ! Look Over here , Congrats on the Wedding . we Got in the limo and I looked over at Rj and he had a smile on his face , he reached over and grabbed my hand .

Rj: You Ok ?

Ant: Yea , Im Fine

Rj: You Sure you Ready for this ?

Ant: Doesn't look like I have a Choice

RJ: Just wave and smile , It gets easier .

I let the Window and the Flashes nearly blind me , I did as he said Waved and smile . I Rolled the Window back up and The Limo Drove off , with Me and My Husband in the Back seat hand and Hand .