Back To Jackson State, And Sextapes

Tiara's Pov

Today was the Day of the Big reveal of the new gym and arena that Rj and Jermaine Donated to the great School that Is Jackson State . I would say that I was overly excited , Ready to go back to the Place where I fell in love with Husband . I was Beyond ecstatic to show my Children the very place their Mommy and Daddy fell in Love . Needless to say I was probably the Only One Excited to return to Jackson State , It seemed like everybody else was going in For Death Row .

Tiara: Whats Wrong ? Cheer Up , We going back to the Place that made us into the People we Are

Cameron: Well some of us dont want to be Reminded of the Person we were in College

Ant: Amen Brother

Tiara: But Were Proud Alumni , who Did something with Themselves

Rj: Thats easy for you to say , You didnt just come out of the Closet .

Jermaine: Whats the Point , You been Gay Right ?

Rj: This School Looks at me as a Legend , Not only on the court But I was Known as the RJ .

Kendrick: Awww He's Scared

Ant: Leave Him Alone

Cameron: Aye I think thats our Flight

Tiara: Allright , Phones Off I Dont want the Plane to Go Down

Kendrick: Why Would You Say That !

Tiara: What ? B***h you Know Im afraid to Fly .

We all Turned our Phones off and Boarded the Plane , It took a good amount of time for us to Land in Mississippi , But I made it in One Piece . As we were walking threw the Airport I noticed people gravitating towards us . I figured there would be some Press waiting at the Airport , but this was a Massive amount to be Little old Mississippi. I stayed back and let the Boys address the Press , I went over to Baggage Claim to get my bags while turning on my Phone , Ant Kendrick and Cameron Retrieved the Bags as I checked the massive amount of alerts that came to my phone while it was powered Down for the Flight . guessing that most of the Google Alerts about Jermaine were Pertaining to this Event I just put my Phone back into My Pocket . After we grabbed our bags , We headed back over to Jermaine and Rj as his acting Manager I was ready to end the interview or whatever it was so we could get to the Campus . As I was walking up on Them I Noticed this Pale look on Jermaines Face , it was like they Told him his Mom passed , Rj turned away from the Interview and walked towards us . He Grabbed my arm and suggested I stay back . I looked at him and back at Ant . He Whispered something to Ant and then I saw the same ill face come over Ant .

Tiara: What

Ant: Maybe we should go to the Car

Tiara: Ok , Let me get Jermaine First

Ant: Tiara I really Think you should .....

Before he could finish what he was saying the Tv in the Airport suddenly became louder and it was on the E! Channel , And Big and Proud on the Screen Was Jermaine . I wasnt Prepared for what was Next , It showed an Image of the Sextape , the Sextape that I thought was Buried and Destroyed . I didnt want to Believe it So I pulled out my Phone and sure enough the Google Alerts where about A Sextape with Basketball Star Jermaine Banks , Staring right at me was my worst Nightmare Unlike last time this wasnt just a snippet the entire sex tape was leaked and playing on Multiple Gossip Blogs , and the links were posted to every Major Website . It was almost like the Airport started spinning in Circles The cameras flashing the People talking , it all started to Collide together in the Worst way , I Just Remember Jermaine Storming away from the Cameras and grabbing me and the Kids and we All headed out to the Car . By Now it kinda set in and my embarrassment turned to Anger .

Tiara: What the F***k !

Jermaine: Tiara Baby Im sorry

Taira: SORRY I thought You Got rid of this S***T

Jermaine: We Did

Tiara: Then why the F***k Is this S***t Playing Every Motherf***king Where

Jermaine: Calm Down , You Cursing in Front of the Kids

Tiara: This isnt Fuc ... .Freaking Happening

Jermaine: Baby

Tiara: Dont Touch Me !

Jermaine: You Act like I F***king Leaked It

Tiara: How the F***k Do I KNOW That

Jermaine: Are YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW !

Rj: Aye yall Chill out ,

Jermaine: You Going Mad Hard at me Like its My Fault 1

Tiara: It Is Your F***king Fault !

Ant: Stop Yall Please !

Kendrick: You Scaring the Kids

I Just Folded my arms and looked out the Window with my leg tapping at a Mile a minute . Tears began to Run down my face as Anger ran through my veins like Fire . I was Beyond embarrassed at this point , I Know its Not jermaine's fault per say but If he would have just kept his d***k in his pants in the First place Non of this Would have happened . Here I was excited to Come back and be a Proud Alumni and Now I cant even show my face . Once we made it to the Campus they set us all up in the New Dorms . Ant and Rj Offered to take the Kids off Our Hands . I went straight into the Room and Closed the Door leaving him in the living room talking to him right now would only do more damage , so I buried my face into the pillow like a ground hog and cried my eyes out .

Kendrick's POV

After Finally Settling into our Room , Cameron and I made ourselves at Home for the time Being . He kicked back on the Couch and turned the tv on . I Made sure he was set and snuck off to the Bathroom and pulled out my phone and called Phill my distribution partner . See the Thing is Cameron Didnt really favor too much that I was heavily investing so much time into the Business , his Philosophy was reap your Benefits , he thought that I should kick back and enjoy the success I had now Like most Rich people think . But that wasnt the case for me , I wanted to work I wanted to strike while the Iron was Hot , I was thinking of future Earnings and setting my self up for good , then I could focus on enjoying the Benefits. He always tried to compare my work to his work , Like Dude you just take your shirt off let some thirsty middle age woman oil you up and Pose , that hardly work . Although I was proud of his New Found Success from the Skin care Commercials , he was starting to be gone More and More doing this Ad campaign and what Not , Hell he basically became an overnight sensation . Now that he's represented by Banks Inc . his Bookings are Coming in More and More . Which is partly the reason were exchanging this rings to establish a Home base , No matter which way our crazy wild fire careers pull us we Know who we are and what we have together .

Kendrick: Uhhh huh , what about Russia

Phill: I dont think we need Much Product there Kendrick

Kendrick: Bulls***t , Its cold as Hell in Rusia , Wich means ashy skin , so Give them an Extra order .

Phill: I Dont think Hell is Cold but Ok .

Kendrick: Oh and Dont forget we have the Meeting with Walgreen's Next week , to get the Product on the shelves there .

Phill: Noted

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK .

Cameron: Ken , You Aight In Dere

Kendrick: Yea , those Roasted Nuts Just ran right threw me

Phill: Still Lying to HIm I see .

Kendrick: Thats non of your Business Phill

Phill: You know he might get the ideal were sneaking around lol

Kendrick: PUHLEASE , Your a Old white Guy in his 50's Even your Wife wouldnt belive that

Phill: Ha Ha Ok Bye , talk to ya Next Week .

I Hung up the Phone and Opened the Door and Cameron was standing there with his Eye Brow raised . I Smiled at him and Kissed him .

Kendrick: What , I was making sure I was Fresh .

Cameron: Mmmmm Hmmm and that wasnt Phill I heard

Kendrick: No , I have a tendency to talk to myself

Cameron; And I have a tendency to fall for S***tty Stories , which by the way I dont Smell S***t

Kendrick: Ewww could you stop Inspecting the Odors of my S***t and Get Ready

Cameron: Get Ready for What ?

Kendrick: Since were both in the same place for a Change I thought that before The Unveiling I could take you out

Cameron: Take me out where ?

Kendrick: its a Surprise , Just get ready .

After We Cleaned up we headed out , I had a Cute Idea im sure he would like or think I was absolutely Nuts . First Stop was the First Restaurant we ever ate at together , Yea I know it sounds Cheesy but when your with a Downlow Dude the First things he did publicly with you tend to become sentimental . After visiting a variety of first places we shared , we were tired and decided to take a nap before the Gym unveiling . So we headed back to the Dorms , but not the Ones they set us up in the , but the Dorms we Lived in while we attended . He thought it was crazy of course but I was set on it , So I convinced him to Flirt with the Female R.A

Cameron: Hi

Girl: Hey ,your the Dude from the Commercial

Cameron: Yea thats me , You recognized me

Girl: Yea , you dont forget a Cute face like that

Cameron: So you think Im Cute ?

Girl: Of Course

Cameron: Awwww Thats Sweet can I have a Hug .

When She reached out to Hug him , I snuck behind the counter grabbed the Keys got the Key to the Room , and Walked off and got in the elevator and was joined by Cameron .

Cameron: That was easy

Kendrick: Now you know why I put up with so much of your s***t , Your Charm is irresistible lol

We were going out on a limb just walking into the room , Not knowing if anybody as even there , we checked around and realized nobody was there . I grabbed his hand and pulled him into what would be my old room . I kicked my shoes off and jumped on the bed , He just stood there with a smirk on his face . I patted the Bed signalling for him to join me . Dont Worry were not that trifling , we Didnt F***k in the People Bed , we just laid there and talked , like we always use to do . We caught up on everything he talked about his favorite shoot so far , and where he wanted his career to go , as I laid there running my fingers through his hair .

Kendrick: Ewww

Cameron: What

Kendrick: Your Hair stinks

Cameron: Then Was***t

Kendrick: What ? you want me to wash your hair in these People Room .

Cameron: Says the Guy you planned to break in and lay in their bed lol

Kendrick: ok Lets do it .

We got out the bed and went into the bathroom , searched for some shampoo and conditioner and I washed his hair . As I was running my fingers through his damp hair his d***k got on hard , he grabbed my hand and guided it down to his d***k , I looked at him and laughed and pulled away . He grabbed my hand again and placed it on his d***k as he stood up and looked at me in the eyes. I put my hand up against his chest to stop him from pressing his d***k against my leg . This wasnt planned I didnt want to f***k in this kids apartment I wasnt that Trashy but it was like my Clothes just melted off . Next thing I know Im sitting on the toilet with my legs in the air with his tongue exploring my hole . He stood up and grabbed the back of my head and forced his d***k in my mouth . I stood up and bent over placing my hand on the tub as he took spit and rubbed it across my hole . He f***ked my slow and Deep in tha position for a Little while until i stood up and pushed him down on the toilet then started riding him . Even tho it was in a Bathroom it was very intense and intimate , Neither one of us said a word we were talking with our eyes and Body . Then We heard the door to the Apartment open , We Panic and grabbed our clothes and hoped he was going on the other side but he wasnt he was heading right towards us , Cameron grabbed me and we got in the shower and quietly pulled the curtains back . Oddly enough the dude that came Home was the Owner of the Bed we just used to recreate Memories . He was on the phone but stop talking once he noticed his door was open and light was on , He Walked out his room and into the bathroom and Noticed the wet towel and shampoo and conditioner on the sink . I was for sure we were caught .

Dude: Man F***k , Im Tired of this Nigga using my s***t Bruh . Aye Imma call you back I gotta take a S***t .

I rolled my eyes like Karma really is a B***h . As were standing there trying not to make a sound of even move in fear of getting caught . I see Cameron's Arm wiggling , he Pulled out the Rings and took my hand and looked me dead in the eye , I swear it was like he was talking to me and he wasnt saying anything , I shook my head yes and he placed the Band on my finger , I took mines and did the same thing and placed the band on his Finger , and we leaned in and gently kissed carefully without making a sound , But apparently that wasnt enough cause the Curtains Flew back .

Dude: What the F***k !

Kendrick: Sorry !

Both Cam and I Ran out the Bathroom and Towards the Door when I remember our shoes were still in his Room , Cameron Ran back grabbed them and we Ran down the Hallway and out the Door halfway dress , Laughing at the Top of our Lungs . We made it to the Car and Headed back to Our assigned Dorm .