Upper Eastside

RJ's POV

As I Cructched my way into the Apartment , Paranoia stilled Lingered around . It was if I was waiting for the camera's to jump out , like I was under a a microscope , and I was the tiny specimen being observed . Immediately after entering Rashad's Place , I was stricken with guilt , yet it was over powered by my Excitement for what was to Come . As I slowly lowered myself down to the Couch , I turned my head into each direction once again making sure No one was around . I guess a Guilty conscious really does speak loud . Rashad walked away down the Hallway , As I sat there nervous with sweaty palms . I was excited , Nervous , Anxious and gittery all at the same time . I wasnt sure what was going to transpire this Time , All I knew Is I couldnt wait a second longer , I needed that feeling again , and I needed it Now .

Rashad returned back to the Living , standing on the opposite side of the room smiling at me with a Grin much more mischievous than Malik from the Game . He stood there and gave me a few side eyes while shaking his head with a smirk on his face. He eventually walked over to the Sofa and sat down Next to me . He looked at me , but for some reason All of a sudden I was Shy , I couldnt believe I was doing this , That this was what I left my Warm bed with my loving Husband for . I couldnt look him in the eyes , He would Enjoy that too much , Knowing that in some way he had a little power over me , because He had what I wanted, What I Needed so Desperately . He reached over and grabbed my shoulder and once again grinned like a Chester cat , he started massaging my neck , which kinda relaxed me for what was to come . He removed his hand and reached into his pants and Pulled it out . My eyes lite up Like a Strung out Junkie on 42nd Street . I Licked my lips as my mouth began to water , As I soon realized that total Euphoria was heading my way .

Rashad: You sure you wanna Do This

Rj: Dude , Every Since I had it , I Cant stop thinking about it

Rashad: Oh Yea , You Like it ?

Rj: You Know how they say Closed mouths Dont get feed , Well All these years Ive heard people say its something worth trying at least Once , Lets just say I Didnt know What I was missing out on , Until You .

Rashad: Yo Nose Wide Open Nigga , Look at you .

Rj: So We gone get to it or What ?

Rashad: Yea We Gone Cut . Give me a second

He took his hands out his pants and revealed to me what ive been waiting on . He placed it on the table and pulled out a small razor from a Magazine on the table . He looked up at me and burst into laughter as he chop down the Cocaine . I Sat there nervously , Patiently well hardly Patient , Waiting for him to finish . I couldnt wait for the Euphoric Bliss it was about to send me into . It Felt like My body was a battery and it was hooked up to the Highest Voltage Known . It was like I was vibrating , It made me Horny beyond belief , And the Sex Ohhhhh the Sex was Amazing . Rashad Finished cutting up the lines and handed me a rolled up Hundred Dollar Bill and said you Gotta Snort it In Style my Nigga . I took the Bill from him leaned down and inhaled the Substance , Instantly I was on Cloud Nine . It was like nothing I had ever experienced before and I was a Wild Boy in College . As the Drugs slowly took over my body , it felt like I could literally float away , I laid back reclined on the couch as Rashad went on and On about Nothing , truthfully I got what I came for , All I wanted to do was Get Home and F***k my Husband While I was still loaded on the Sex crazed Drug . As I was Plotting on how to get away without this Nigga talking to me for another 30 minutes . Rashad Got up and walked over to the Book shelf reached behind the last book on the top shelf and pulled out a little bottle . I sat up as I watched him Drop his Pants Exposing his Bare ass , Was this nigga trying to throw it at me I thought to myself , Then he pulled out a packaged needle . Then it Hit me , He was about to Shoot up , And Im not talking Coke . He injected himself with the Substance and kinda turned into a Baby hulk within seconds .

Rj: Yo What the F***k Bruh

Rashad: Gotta Hit this Gym Hard My Nigga

Rj: Is that Really What I think it Is

Rashad: Naw its Vitamin C , what you think Nigga

Rj: Aye are you Crazy ? Coach Test us for that S***t all the Time ?

Rashad: No Nigga he test The Nobodies all the time , He cant afford to test me and something comes back wrong , I am The Team

Rj: You Trippin ?

Rashad: No you Trippin , a little of this and That limp of yours , and those Crutches are Gone

Rj: Naw , Im good

Rashad: Suit Youself ,

Rj: Does it Work

Rashad: Of Course Nigga ask Hulk Hogan , The Rock , Hell Lance Armstrong Ring a Bell

Rj: Whatever Yo Im Out

Rashad: Aye , I Suppose we're keeping this between the two of us Right ?

Rj: Oh Yea yea , I Got You .

I Grabbed my crutches and Limped my way right on Out of there . Im Not gone lie I thought about what Rashad Said , Could a Couple Doses of Steroids Really get me back to the Game I Loved , Was it really even worth the Risk ? Naw that just wasnt in me , I loved the Game to much I Respected it too Much to Do something like that , But to each its own . All I know Is I was about to F***k My Husband Like there was NO tomorrow .

After Finally making it up the stairs , I was no sweaty and my muscles were building from the Mini Workout . I started kissing him as parts of his body were revealed as I Pealed the sheets back . he started tossing and Turning , But I just Pinned him down and kissed my way all the way down to his Slowly rising d***k . I Engulfed it and instantly started putting my tongue to work . His eyes pealed open and glued to the ceiling as his hand guided me up and down his Now rock hard D***k . I gently let his d***k fall out my mouth as I licked my way to his Ass . I lifted his legs up so I could see that Hole , It was like Everything was On a Hundred , I licked and Sucked and Probed his ass with my tongue , I was All into , Swirling and Nibbling on his Wet Warm Hole . He Cried out to me as Repeatedly pushed my tongue in and out of him , I ate him for Over 30 minutes , I mean it was my favorite Pass time . I Finally Flipped him over on his stomach waddled on top of him and forcefully pressed my d***k into him . There was no Love making today I was Straight up F***king him . I Reached around him gripping my arms under his as I went Crazy in that Booty , He yelled and scream Baby , F***k me , Harder , Ohhhhh Baby F***k me . I Drilled my d***k as hard as I could into his tight hole , I bet it Up until his grip on my d***k was no longer tight , As the Sun peered threw the Window I pulled my d***k out and Nutted all over his Ass . I rolled over breathing hard , D***k still jumping from the Cosmic Sex .

Ant: Damn , Where did that Come From ?

Rj: Oh thats Not it ? Its Your Turn Now .

I Rolled over , and Grabbed his D***k Guiding it to my ass , It was still something new to me , But I was High on Coke and I just wanted to Get F***ked , I Just wanted to let the Inner Freak out . We were married there was no reason Why every once and While I couldnt be on the receiving end . He f***ked me on my side then Pulled out nutting on my Nuts , We Went to More Rounds , I was determined to wear him out .

Ant's POV

As I Hurried out the Cab I Realized that Not only was I Late I was well Over an Hour late . But Im Not mad I mean I was Busy if you know what I mean . I text Kendrick that I was pulling up . As I paid the Man , I turned around and Noticed that The address he gave me wasnt a Restaurant it looked like a Hotel . As I walked in I saw him getting off the elevator . I wasnt sure What this was , But I needed answers fast .

Kendrick: You know Im going start Inviting you places Hours in advance

Ant: Its Not my fault , I was Busy

Kendrick: Doing what Curling your Hair

Ant: B***h dont hate cause I got good hair ,

Kendrick: Honey thats a Texturizer and you Know it

Ant: B***h Its been this way since you meet me , When It gets wet it gets Curly .

Kendrick: Why is wet ?

Ant: I had to shower , First .

Kendrick: hmmmmm either your lying or You Just got D***k Down of all D***k Downs

Ant: let me tell you , It was AHHHH Maz Balls . It was so unexpected and Raunchy . It was the farthest thing From Making Love , We Straight Up F***ked !

Kendrick: Ok Before you attempt to steal the Shine , with you and your Husbands F***k Sessions , the Real reason I brought you here is Me .

Ant: What about you ? And why are you we at some Hotel

Kendrick: its Not a Hotel its an apartment Building .

Ant: Who's ?

Kendrick: Well If ya ass stop asking all these Questions , you would Know ...... Anyway Mines .

Ant: Wow Wow Wow , What ?

Kendrick: Your looking at my New Spot .

Ant: No way this place is Sick . How could you afford this ?

Kendrick; Well My lawyers are narrowing down a Settlement with trip , That way it stays out of the Media and We both end up happy .

Ant: Holly S***t , Talk about the Come Up

Kendrick: I Know .... Welcome to the Upper East Side

Ant: Damn This Is Snazzy , Im gonna Just say it , Im Jelly

Kendrick: Awww Dont be , You guys could Afford it

Ant: Duh , Im Jelly that your Leaving me

Kendrick: Awwww You didnt expect us to be roomies for ever Did you ?

Ant: I dont , I kinda feel like with Tiara moving all around , it was nice to have you living there

Kendrick: Well , It has two bedrooms , so if your ever in the city and you wanna stay , its Yours

Ant: I Dont want it , I wanna sleep with you

Kendrick: Ughhh you big Baby

Ant: Whatever so are you going to show the Apartment or What?

Kendrick: Sure its on the 11th Floor 11b

I Grabbed his hand and we headed towards the Elevator , As we neared it , the elevator reached the floor of the lobby and the doors opened and out Stepped Xavier the rookie .

Ant: Ayyyyye X

Xavier: Oh Hows it going

Ant: Actually Not to good , Im actually heading to The Sun beams Meeting

Xavier: You mean the lady Knights , You know my Fiance is the President

Ant: Yea , She Sure isssssss

Xavier: So what are you doing here ? Do you guys own a Apartment in the Building ?

Ant: Oh , No my friend Here , Just moved in

Xavier: Oh really

Ant: Yea you remember him from the party right

Xavier: ummmmmm , Yea I ummm ive seen him around .

Ant: Oh well , Times a ticking , if you ever need anything , know theres a friendly face in the building , Whats your apartment Number ?

Kendrick: thats Really not Necessary

Ant: Oh , 11b , so if you ever need any sugar Just give him a ring

Xavier stood there with an awkward Look on his face , and so did Kendrick . We got on the elevator and Headed to Kendrick's Apartment , Kendrick was acting pretty strange but I didnt have time to figure it out , I had to ensure that I was on time for this Lady Knight Meeting , Ugh I hated the Name I would much rather be called a sun beam .

As the obviously Superficial Women pilled in by the masses , I for some odd reason became nervous it was my first time seeing a lot of them . I wasnt really sure How this was going to Play out , I mean a gay in a Room full of Fabulous B***hes would be ideal for someone like Kendrick or Yohan ,but slowy but surely I was starting to feel out of place , sticking out like a sore thumb . I wanted to get a Drink so I walked over to the Refreshments table to cool down . Just as I Poured my Wine , Stephanie walked in I was beyond excited to see a Familiar Face , Not long after Brooke walked in her Cat like eyes that resembled those of her sisters Darted over towards me , she gave this Cunning smile as she placed her Bad Down and made her way over to the Refreshments table , I could tell something was wrong and this wasnt about to end well , she had the same B***h look like Penelope .

Brooke: Anthony Hi

Ant: Hello , you look Pretty today

Brooke: Awwww Thanks .

Ant: Can I Just say , Im Proud that We didnt get off on the Wrong foot .... Being everything that happened with your sister and My Family .

Brooke: Oh No , Im Not that Immature , If My Sister Did that , then she deserves what she gets .

Ant: Great , I can tell were going to along Just Fine .

Brooke: yeaaaaaaa about that , ya see I wasnt aware that you would be attending the Meeting . And As the President of the Committee I Had No Plans on accommodating you .

Ant: Im Sorry ..... Is there a Problem

Brooke: Ya See , The Hand Book Clearly states that Only a Wife , Or Fiance , Can be a Member of the Lady Knights . Im Sorry there isnt a Clause For baby Mamas and There isnt One for Husbands

Stephanie: Brooke are you Being serous Right Now

Brooke: Im Being Dead Serious , Im Sorry Anthony but Until we can Garner a Vote on rather or not you should be allowed to be a Member , Im going to have to ask you to leave .

Stephanie: Thats Absolutely Ludacris , Thats just like saying Im Not allowed to be a member

Brooke: if You want to leave as well thats fine by Me Stephanie

Stephanie: Your Such a B***h Brooke .

Brooke: Ouch

Stephanie Stormed out the Room with her Purse . I was literally Embarrassed , I didnt want to walk across the room filled with Gossiping Housewives . As I Looked at Brooke's Face She seemed to be enjoying this , Like she was getting some kind of Pleasure out of this , was this a clever way to get some type of revenge for her sister . Everything in me was telling me to walk away but the B***h in me wasnt about to be Out B***hed that easy .

Ant: You Know Brooke , I really thought the two of us could be mature about the Situation . But I guess Extensions and Red Bottoms doesnt determine ones Maturity level

Brooke: Im Sorry just what are you trying to say

Ant: look if you want to hold a grudge for what happened to your sister , Fine by me , But dont further Hurt my Husbands career than your Psychotic sister has .

Brooke: You are Absolutely Adorable

Ant: You Know what Screw you . I Could care less about this Organization , I was only here to save face for Husband , You and Your Knock off , Box Wine drinking , Wanna Be Sunbeams can Go To Hell

Brooke: Ouch , Anthony You dont have to be so Mean about it . Like I said Once we come to a Vote ........

Ant: I Dont give a F***k about your Vote , This isnt Survivor .

Brooke: Then Maybe you Shouldnt Come back

Ant: Listen to me , Im not the One you wanna go against .

Brooke: Oh Honey , if you think my sister was Crazy , You havent seen anything yet . Im That B***h . Dont Try it

Ant: IS that a Threat

Brooke: We'll Just have to wait and see

Ant: No We Wont , because I'll be at the Next meeting Front and Center , and You'll Deal .

Brooke: Oh really

Ant: Yea Really , Cause Ya see I Highly Doubt these women want to be lead , by a scandalous , Trashy , Home wrecker .

Brooke: ............

Ant: Oh thats right , You didnt think anybody knew , The next time you wanna have sex in my House At least close the Door ...... See Ya Next Week .

I Gave her a Smile and Walked away . I Know Drawing a Line in the Sand probably wasnt the Best thing to do , But If I had to come to this Bulls***t , there was no way I was putting up with that Catty S***t . I Linked up with Stephanie outside and we headed out for Drinks to clear our mind of the Poison by the name of Brooke .