Impulse

RJ's Pov

Im Double Checking the Room to make sure I have everything , I Zipped up my suitcase and sat it in the Corner . I walked into the Bathroom and checked myself out , made sure everything Was fresh and I looked good . I walked out the Bathroom and Headed to the door when my Hand touch the Knob I heard Penelope's Voice in a sultry tone .

Penelope: Where You Going ?

Rj: I'll be Right Back

Penelope: No You Wont , Youve Been down there 4 times already . What's sup

Rj: Nothing ?

Penelope: Yes it is , Im laying here in my One of Kind Victoria Secret Lingerie , and You want to go Downstairs ?

Rj: I See You looking Fine in Ya Lingerie , But I just wanted to make sure everything straight with the Bill .

Penelope: Fine , But hurry Back .

I open the Door and walk to the Elevator and for the Fourth time hit the Down button I got in the Elevator and hit the Lobby Button . To Be real I didnt Know what to Expect , I just wanted those Doors to Open and To see Him sitting there , But Like the Other Unsuccessful Trips he wasnt . I walked into the Lobby and took a Quick Look around Scanning the Many faces walking threw the Hotel But None where of the face I Wanted to see . I took a seat in the Chair and Waited , 15 minutes Went By and Still No Ant . It seemed like I checked my watch every Minute . After a While I Kinda Gave Up I got up and headed towards the Elevator and Pressed the Up Button . The Doors Open and I was Greeted with a Huge smile . For a second I almost Thought It was Him , Hell I wished it was HIm .

Girl: Oh My God , Your Rj , OH My God ITs Really You

RJ: In the Flesh

Girl: Can I Please Please Take a Picture with You PLEEEEASE

RJ: Sure Why Not

I took the Picture with the young Girl and Headed back up to the Room . Once again Doing the walk of shame . I opened the Door and didnt see Penelope On the Bed anymore , Then Suddenly I felt Her Arms wrap around me From the Back .

Penelope: Hey Daddy , I missed you What took you so Long

Rj: Uhhh Nothing . You all Packed ?

Penelope: Yea , But theres One last thing

Rj: What ?

Penelope: This

she Pushes Me On the Bed and Climbs on top of me , she takes her Hair out a Ponytail and leans down and Kisses me .

Rj: What are you doing ?

Penelope: What does it Look like

Rj: Come on baby , The Car will Be here in a Minute

Penelope: Which is why You need to Lay back and Let me handle my business .

Rj: We dont have time baby , we Gotta Catch our Flight

Penelope: Come on Its a Tradition , We Fucked in every Hotel we Stayed in , You dont wanna Break tradition do you ?

Rj: No , But Maybe its getting a little stale , I say we Do it In the Car on the way to the Airport , Or the Plane ?

Penelope: MMMMM , Now that sounds Kinky .

Rj: Good , Ima go get the Bell Boy so he can get the bags , and I'll wait for you in the Lobby .

I get back into the Elevator and Go back down to the Lobby . I dont know why I was doing this to myself , But something inside of me just wouldnt believe that He wouldnt show up . I knew He must have been Heated at me , Probably thinking im a Scum Bag , Cheater , Or hasnt Changed . Judging from Our transgression in the Closet , Im sure it Looked like I was The same ole Rj , But I needed him to give a Chance to At least Explain . I stood in that Lobby For 10 minutes walking around in circles Im sure People thought i was off My Rocker or On Molly . I couldnt take it anymore I walked over to the Front desk .

Rj: Hey , umm I need to know the Room Number Of a Friend ?

Woman: Im sorry sir , We cant Give out Information like that .

Rj: What ? Why not

Woman: For all I know you could Be stalking this Friend , And If It is your Friend You should already know the Room Number .

I just looked at her like she Had Wart on Her face , Bitch I aint ask you all that , I just wanted to Know a simple Room Number . I heard the Elevator Door open and my attention turned from Her to the Elevator , the Doors Open and Out walked Penelope and the Bell Boy . She walked over to me .

Penelope: Hey babe , You ready the Cars waiting .

Rj: Uhhh Yea , Yea Im ready .

She Turned to walk off to head to the Car , I stood there still staring at the Elevator , Come on Ant , Come On Ant . If I could have One Wish It would be for those Elevator Doors to Open and For him to walk out of them .

Penelope: Bae , You Coming ?

Rj: Here , I come . Dont Rush me Woman .

I walked out the Doors and Turned around one more time , Just to make sure I got in the Car and Closed the Door. As the Door Closed I also Closed off the Idea of Ant . For So Long I Didnt Have a thought of him , and Just that Fast I was back In love with him Just that quick from a 3 minute conversation and A Closet Fuck . That Feeling of Being with Him , took Over so fast that for a couple of Hours I lost myself , and Everything I was focused on . If he didnt want to talk to me I couldnt Force him , I guess what Happened between us meant more to me than it Did to him . From Now On I wont Even think about him .

Penelope: Hey you Ok ?

Rj: yea Im Fine

Penelope: You seem , Pissed . Did the receptionist say something

Rj: No , Im Good . so The Plane or The Car your Choice .

Ant's POV

After a Unexpected , Eventful Weekend , I was Finally back at Home , Or My mom's House . As soon as I walked in the House . I saw My Mom and Her Boyfriend sitting on the couch . I said Hello to them . As I walked by them she told me I had a Voice mail on the answering machine . I could tell from the tone in her voice that it was something she didnt approve of . My mind Immediately shot to Rj . Dont tell me the Kid Called my house Phone . I pressed the Flashing light Button and the Voice mail Played .

Anthony Its Mr. Larkens From the School Board . It was Brought to our attention that you had A Few Choice Words with a Student , and You Walked off leaving them Unsupervised . Monday Morning I would like to have a Word with you In my Office .

I Erased the Voice mail and Continued up the stairs at this Point I didnt Give a Fuck about that Job , I was tired from the Weekend Trip and the Flight so I just wanted to Go to sleep , I didnt have time for my Moms Mouth about getting in Trouble , I hated that Fucking Job anyway . Hopefully he was calling me in to Fire me and hand me my Check . I went up to My room and Laid Across the Bed . When I get a Call From Tiara I really wasnt in the mood But since I rarely talk to her I guess I could Answer the Phone .

Ant: Hello

Tiara: Hiiiiiiiiii

Ant; why are you so Happy , what time is it Over there

Tiara: Noon , what are you doing ?

Ant: I was about to Go to sleep .

Tiara: Tired ?

Ant: Yeap . Long Weekend

Tiara: Soooo what yall Do

Ant: He told you Didnt He

Tiara: Guilty !

Ant: That Boy Would Betray Jesus Christ himself

Tiara: Ok Ok , I want to know everything .

Ant: Theres Nothing to tell

Tiara: You mean to tell me you Hooked up with Rj in a Broom Closet , and Nothing happened ?

Ant: Good you can Hear

Tiara: You Gave the Goods up to a Multimillionaire and your back at your Moms House ? Your Cinderella Story sucks .

Ant: I dont want anything From Him , I wish It Never Even Happened , Im Literally Ashamed .

Tiara: Why ?

Ant: Because How is it that this Guy has Been out of my life for years and He still has a Gravitational Pull on me , It took Literally 3 minutes to Undo all the Work ive done over 3 years .

Tiara: So your Ashamed because you Fell For him again .

Ant: No your Reading into it too Deep , Im ashamed that I had no Will Power , and Get this He's Engaged .

Tiara: Tragic!

Ant: I know right

Tiara: Well did you at least get any Pleasure out of it ?

Ant: I did At the Moment it was Happening , But Now I dont

Tiara: Well is she Pretty ?

Ant: Gorge

Tiara: Damn!

Ant: But Get this she Did Offer me a Job , at her PR Firm

Tiara: Thats Good , Your taking it right ?

Ant: Yeaaaaa , I dont know that might be too Awkward .

Tiara: Boy Suck it Up , You have An Empire to Build . No Successful Business Man Has an empire without getting a little Blood on his Hands . This might be Your Big Break .

Ant: Your Right . I just wish it wasnt attached to Him tho .

Tiara: Fuck Him , Oh wait you already did that . so Now You got it out your system , You can Really Start your Empire .

Ant: And to think I wasnt going to answer the Phone for you Lol

Tiara: Ooop bitch thats how you do me , you know im Pregnant and Cant go Nowhere and you wanna Ignore My Phone calls , You aint no real Friend Bitch .

Ant: You Right We family Now , So I dont have to do things for you Lmao

Tiara: Boy Bye , You Better Call That Woman Your Empire Awaits lol

Ant: I will , I will , Bye Love you .

I hang up the phone with tiara . And Lay there thinking to Myself , I really Wanted to accept the Job , But Having to be In New York , and Working with His Fiance is just too much , after he Had the Nerve to do what he Did this Weekend and then Try to Justify it by asking me to meet him in the lobby and then not showing up , Rj was the Last Person I wanted to be around . New York is a Big City im sure I wont even see him , Im taking that Job And nothings going to stand in my way even if I fucked my new Boss Fiance . I Quickly grabbed my bag and started looking threw the pants i had on the day I bumped into Penelope at Star Bucks , But it wasnt there , I realized that it was in my jacket Pocket , I reached into the jacket and pulled out her Card . and sat down on the bed and typed her Number in and Pressed Talk .

Penelope: This Is Penelope , go ahead

Ant: Hi Penelope , Its Anthony the Guy From

Penelope: I know who are , the Guy who thought i wasnt that Memorable .

Ant: Ha Ha

Penelope: I hope your Calling because you thought about my offer .

Ant: Actually yes , thats why Im calling , If the Position is still open , I'll take it

Penelope: Of Course its still Open . Your hired , Look im In Miami Busy with Clients But I'll give you a Call soon .

Ant: Sounds Great , Bye .

I laid back on the bed with a smile on my face , I finally had a Job , a Job that I actually Enjoy . maybe things were looking up for me after all .

Rj's POV

Its Been A couple Of Days Since the Wedding , and My Life has settled back into Routine . The Life that Ive Enjoyed for the past Year or so . This Weekend was My Weekend with Raiya , and I had the Whole Week Off , Starting after today . All I had to do was go Do Condition and Get a Physical . and The Rest Of My Day Would Be spent with My baby Girl . Im Changing back into my clothes in the Locker Room when a Couple of the Guys come In .

Teon: If It Isnt the Magnificent RJ

Rj: Wassup It Boy

Teon: Shit Chilling

Marvin: Aye Yo Rj you Rolling to Club Bed wit Us Tonight Right ?

Rj: Naw Man , Im Good on that

Teon: Awww Come on Bruh , Dont tell us your Publicist / Girlfriend

Marvin: Wait Teon , thats that Man Fiance Lol

Rj: Ha Ha Yall Niggas Real Funny

Teon: Yo Chill RJ , We Just fucking wit ya Bruh .

Marvin: Damn she Aint Giving you No Pussy Nigga You Mad Tense

Rj: Fuck Off Marvin

Teon: SO what its gone be Homie , You Chilling with us tonight OR what ? you Look like you need a Good Boys night Out .

Rj: Naw Bruh , Its My Week with My Daughter and Im Tryna spend The whole time with her

Marvin: Awwww Aint that sweet .

Teon: Aight Nigga , We out you got your Physical Yet ?

RJ: Yea

Teon: Aight Peace then

After leaving the Gym I Headed Home to Pick up Raiya . She was already here with the Nany Consuela .

Rj: Sorry Im Late Consuela .

Consuela: Nonsense , she's so Adorable

Rj: Yea , where is she ?

Consuela: In the Play Room , I'll get her .

Raiya Comes Running around the Corner , screaming Daddy , and My Heart Nearly Melts , Its just something about that Look on your Child's face when they see you . She Runs into my arms and I Pick her Up and spin her around , and put her back down .

Rj: Awww Daddy Missed you

Raiya: I miss you too

Rj: Really , How Much ?

Raiya: this Much

Rj: Only that Much

Riaya; Ok This Much , really really Big

Rj: Yea thats more like it , so you ready to go

Raiya: Yes

Rj: Ok Grab your Coat . Where you wanna go First ?

Raiya: Shopping !

Rj: Shopping ? You are truly your mothers Child

Raiya: Oh Oh , and can we Buy Mommy something

Rj: You wanna By mommy something

Raiya: yea something something Sparkly

Rj: Ok You got , Lets Go .

Raiya: And Darren , he likes Hats

Rj: Really , You wanna get him a Hat

Raiya: Yes

Rj: Ok High Five , lets go

Raiya and I headed out to the City to shop , It was just strange that a 4 year old wanted to shop . We got everything she wanted , Even the stuff she couldnt fit , If she wanted It got Rung up . I know some of you might think that isnt a good way to parent , But I dont care she's my angle and im gonna give her everything she wants . Even Her Mom and Her Boy Friends sparkling shirt and Hat . After leaving the Mall , I decided before heading Home I would Take her By Dylan's Candy . Just something special to top off our Good Day together , and there's nothing funnier than seeing a Kid in a Candy store , Their eyes double in size and they cant close their mouth , I got enough candy to last a life time , since I knew I would be eating it too .

Rj: Now you cant this until we get home and Cook something to eat ok

Raiya: ........ *sad Face*

Rj: Ok you can a Tootsie Roll thats it .

I swear sometimes that little girl knew what she was doing , I wasnt a Push over but sometimes I bent the Rules a little bit just to make her happy , I mean I dont get to spend that much time with her so When I do i like to see her happy . We walked out the Candy store and on to the streets Of New York , Filled with People and The Worst ..... Paparazzi . The Flashes Immediately Blinded us , I put my hand up to block the flash . Rj RJ Over Hear , Look Over hear , Your Daughter is Beautiful , Over here , whats her Name , Hey Hey .

RJ: All right thats enough Yall got ya Pictures Back up Now

they Continued to flash and Call at us , I grabbed her hand and tried to speed up walking to the Parking space . They started getting closer and I felt raiya tense up .

Rj: Aye Come on Yall scaring her , give us a Break .

Raiya: Daddy Im scared .

I picked her up and she hugged me and we headed towards the Car , I heard them Still walking behind us , and one of them had the audacity to get inches away from me and stick the camera in her face and snap . And thats when I snapped , with my free hand I struck him with my fist , repeatedly until he balled up and dropped his camera which I stepped on and kicked . I continued to the car put her in buckled her up and drove Off .