Unintentional Damage

Ant's POV

From the Point Kendrick entered the room , He was throwing Mad Shade . I couldnt wrap my mind around why the F***k he was Shading me . He goes on some Rant about How Could I do this to him , Im trifling , Selfish , and Every negative word in the Book . Mind you Im still just as lost as I was when the dude entered the Room . I try to calm him down a little by reiterating that I didnt know what he was talking about . He insisted that I tried to Come at Cameron , For a second I thought this was a Joke and so did everybody else in the room . I tried my Honest to God best not to say anything about him and Amir . I could clearly see that Kendrick was upset and maybe about to Say something he Regretted . I Just stood there as he continued to Hurl insults my way , Biting my tongue I Just insisted that I was Lost with this conversation , And thats when He brought Rj into the Mix , I Put my hand up and told him Dont Bring my Marriage into it . He got Louder and Louder , Closer and Closer , at this Point I started to feel Like he was trying me . I felt Like he was not only attacking me But Also My Marriage , and Thats when I had to put a Fork in that Motherf***ker .

Ant: B***h and I Hope Cam leaves Yo Hoe ass for F***king Amir .

At that Point Everybody's mouth was Open , The Next Thing I know Kendrick cocks his hand back and slaps the S***t outta Me . It took me a Few seconds to really Process the slap . I stood there like did this Nigga Really Just Slap . Without a shadow of a Doubt I could take Kendrick probably with my eyes closed , Like even tho he hit me Fighting him was the last thing I wanted to do . As I stood there breathing hard trying to contain the dragon in me that was fighting to get Free , Pow Another Slap . At that Point he was fair game , Open season Motherf***ker .

Before I Knew it , I had Unleashed a Furry of Punches towards Kendrick , the First One struck him , causing him to stumble back , I Pushed Forward with my Punches not giving him time to Breath . He clashed againt the wall and Kicked me in the Knee Cap . As I Reached down to Grab him , Cameron Grabbed me and Forcefully Pushed me back .

Kendrick; Really Ant , Really . After All We Been threw This

Ant: You Asked for It B***h

Tiara: Yall stop

Kendrick: You Fake ass F***k Son , You Did All that I got you , Yo Secret Safe with Me . And You Do this

Ant: F***k YOU !

Kendrick Ran Pass Cameron and Charged Directly Towards me . Knocking both of us to the ground and tiara as Well . I Just Remember Flipping his ass over and Grabbing him by the Throat .

Ant: You Wanna F***k with Me , Kendrick Look who You Playing with Son , I WIll End Yo F***king Life

Tiara: Ant Let Him Go

Ant: F***k that , This Nigga wanna Try some Sneak S***t

Kendrick: Get Off Me

Ant: F***k that Go to Sleep Nigga *Pushing Down on his Throat *

Cameron: Aye Yo Ant Raise Up Bruh , Its Over

Just as I Let Kendricks Throat go , He reached up Grabbed my face and Literally scratched my face off . I quickly snatched his hand away and Pow Pow two to the Dome . Dewyane Snatched me Off of Kendrick and Cameron Helped Kendrick Up .

Tiara: Anthony Why

Ant: F***k that , That nigga wanna Come up in here accusing me of tryna get with Cam

Kendrick: You Did , I Saw It

Kendrick: Get Off Me *Pushes Cam*

Ant: You Betta Watch yo Lies Nigga , You Cause any Friction in my marriage , you Gone have more than a Knot

Kendrick: F***k you , You Fake Ass F***k

Ant: Fine By me , If Helping My Hoe Friend hide the fact that he's F***king another nigga behind his back is Fake then I'll be that

Kendrick: Again!

Kendrick tried to charge me again , but this time Cameron Grabbed his arm .

Ant: You betta Hold his ass , Before I f***k him Up some more

Kendrick: YOU FOUL As F***k Anthony

Ant: No you Foul Ass F***k , Coming in here accusing me of some Bulls***t Like that .

Ant: The Only F***king reason You Came in here like that is because the Guilty speaks . Your So Paranoid about You cheating getting out , that you Jumped on the First chance to Blame it On Cameron Cheating . NewsFlash He's a Good guy who deserves alot better than Your TrashBag Ass .

Cameron: Is It True . Is what he's saying true

Kendrick: .............

Ant: Its True , He F***ked Him the Night of your Anniversary . There I said It . Now You Can Go Goodbye .

Cameron's Face Instantly turned red , I saw him Clenching his fist , I was for sure he was about to take some of that anger out on Kendrick and Just for a slight second i felt sorry for him , but then again his immature antics could cause my marriage , so No I didnt really care . Cameron Stormed towards the door and Kendrick tried to stop him but he pushed Kendrick Down . Tiara Went over to help kendrick up and he jerked away from her in tears and Continued out the Door . Tiara came back in to get her Purse and gave me a Disappointed look , you know the kind someone gives you for beating up a Handicap Person . She Proceeded out the Door to Follow Kendrick . I took a seat to Regain my Breath , While Dewayne and Brittany Stood there with Shocked faces .

Rj's Pov

After getting word that there was some type of altercation inside of the skybox , It felt like the game was going slower than time itself , I Dont know if it was being on the bench , or the fact that I had a strong feeling that it involved Ant and Aaron . After the game was over , I Went to the locker room , quickly changed out , bypassed all the Media and practically ran to the Skybox. Out of breath and on the Brink of Passing out from running up every flight of stairs , I reminded myself that this was my little Brother , so dont go Hulk on him . I Opened the door to see Dewayne and Brittany awkwardly standing around . I walked over to Ant and Knelled down beside .

Rj: What Happen to your Face

Ant: Im Ok , Its Just a scratch , the only War Wound

Rj: What Happened

Ant: I Just had a fight with my Bestfriend

Rj; Tiara ! You fought Tiara

Ant: No Kendrick

Rj; Oh for what . I aint no it was dat Deep

Ant: It wasnt , But He Barged in here screaming like a banshee accusing me of trying to get with Cam

RJ: Wait What , With Who

Dewayne: Aye we Just gone head to the House

Rj: Aight thanks For coming Bruh

Dewayne: Already , Just return the favor , Minus the Battle Royal

Brittany: Not the time for Jokes , Bye you Guys .

Dewayne and Brittany Left , and I turned all my attention back to a clearly distraught Ant . By Now tears had start to Roll down his face , from telling me the story .

Rj: Now what happened

Ant: He Just came in and Started Yelling , How could I , How Could I Come on To His Man .

Rj: What is he talking about

Ant: I Have No Idea , He Just came in With it on his Mind

Rj: And Yall Fought ?

Ant: Yea , He Slapped Me , He Actually F***king Slapped me

RJ: Nooooo , Yall better than that Ant

Ant: You Think I wanted to Fight my Friend . He just came in Disrespecting me , you , Our Marriage , Fighting Kendrick was the last thing I ever expected to do .

Rj: Yall been Friends too Long to be fighting each other like strangers in the street

Ant: Thats the Part that hurts the most , He would actually think I would Do Something so Foul and Low down to him , And You . It just sucks being friends with somebody so long and they can think your capable of something like that .

Rj: I Know it might be early into it , But yall gone find a way to get pass this

Ant: I Dont know , Ive grown accustom to taking the blame , But im tired of being the Misunderstood one . Im tired of everybody questioning my Motives , my Integrity , Especially my So Called Friends . Im Done , Im Done with It , I Just wanna go Home

Rj: So you Dont wanna go to Dinner ?

Ant: No , I Just wanna lay in the Bed with you .

RJ: Ok Well lets go .

Ant and I Got into the Car and Drove off . I Couldnt help but feel sad also , Just looking at Anthony look out the window like he lost his Puppy made me wanna Cry , I didnt like seeing him like that all defeated and s***t . If you Know any of them , their Friendships mean more to them than the Relationships their in , so to hear him say he's done with it all really Showed how hurt he was . Lately he has been catching a ton of Flack for his Decisions that necessarily wasnt malicious but they appeared to be , basically he was damn if he did Damned if he Didnt . We pulled Into the Drive thru of Fat Burger and I grabbed myself something to eat and him a Large Vanilla Milkshake , I figured at some point He would wanna Eat ice cream . As im waiting on our Order , I realize my Phone was turned off , I turned it on and soon as I did , a Message came Threw it was a Picture mail I Opened it and Pictures of Ant and Cameron Popped up , they were in some Compromise able Positions . I Nudged him and gave him the Phone . He Looked at the pictures and gave me back the Phone and put his head Down.

Rj: What was that

Ant: Thats what He Ment , trying to Push up on Cam

Rj: Ok , Mind explaining this To me

Ant: I cant Believe I didnt think of that . Earlier Kelly Called and asked if there was anything I could do to Spice Cam up cause he was coming across Dry on Camera , I was just giving him a couple of pointers on how to bring his sexy out , without relying on his Body. Oh My god Im So Stupid Why Didnt I think Of That

RJ: You See How a Picture can make something Look Completely Different than what it seems

Ant: Wait how did you get those Pictures

Rj: Ummmm *checks Phone* Aaron

Ant: Aaron ?

RJ: F***k this Food

Ant: Wait I wanted my Milkshake

I Quickly Drove out of Line and Booked it all the way Home . Aaron was already hanging on a Thing String and Now this . His Ass was Toast . I felt my anger boiling over , him running around town with Jayce and the other teammates was childs play compared to this . What was his Motive to Break Ant and I up or something . Ant was trying to say little things to Calm me down , but I wasnt hearing it I jumped out the Truck before it was even in park I Stormed up the stairs and Damn near Bust his Door Down .

Aaron: Yo What the F***k Wrong with you

Rj: What the F***k Wrong with me , What you Think

Aaron: I Dont know , and I Dont have time to play Guess

Rj: I got the Pictures , And I just wanted to Know one thing

Aaron: Ok

Rj: Why ? What Do you gain by Stirring the Pot

Aaron: Nothing , I Just thought you should Know your Husband is a cheating sack of s***t and a S***tty friend not to Add

Rj: Oh , Ok you was so Worried about Me Huh Thats what it is

Aaron: Whats the Big Deal , You Know the truth Now , I assume you Kicking him to the Curb

RJ: The Big Deal is , You Ruined Two Relationships Today with your Lie . And Dont Worry Im Kicking somebody to the Curb and It aint Him

Aaron: Wow Wow Wow So Let me get this Straight , I go out my way to Help you and Your Kicking me Out

Rj: You Finally got something Right

Aaron: This F***ked up . You Suppose to Be My Brother and your Doing me Like this

Rj: You A F***k up , You been f***king Up since you Been here , I Had enough Its time For you to go Pack yo S***t , You Leaving First thing In the Morning .

Aaron: Fine I Wouldnt want to Live here with you F***ts anyway .

Normally that word never registers in my mind , You know how many times ive heard it , At this point it goes into One ear and out the other , but this time i felt it , It cut Deep like a Blade to my main arteries . Before I knew It I had Aaron as Pinned against the Closet Door , My grip was so tight that his face instantly turned red , Ant Rushed over and tried to Remove my Hand from aarons throat , they both tried they Best to get my grip to loosen but They were no Match . I Finally let him go and he fell to the ground , I started Rounding all this s***t up and throwing it down the stairs . I Opened the Closet and bent down and grabbed some shoes , that when I feel him unleash a Furry of Punches to the Back of my head , I quickly turned around and tackled him onto the Bed , and used my weight to Pin him down , he covered his face , and I started to Jab him in the rib cage , He moved his hands and just as I was about to Punch him square in the face I Looked down and saw my frighten little brother. Ant was pulling at me to get off of him , I got up Kicked his s***t and Yelled at him to get Out , he Was moving to slow , so I Picked him up put him over my shoudler and Put him on the Porch and Closed the Door and stormed up the stairs .

Ant: Rj , RJ !

RJ: What !

Ant: Are you seriously about to Put him out , in the Middle of the Night . Just like that

Rj: Yep , You got a problem with that

Ant: Yea I Do , He's your Brother Rj Where is he gonna go

Rj: That Doesnt Concern this F***t .

Ant: Im letting him In

Rj: Dont Open that F***king Door

I gave Ant that Dont Play with me look , and he backed away from the Door and Joined me upstairs . I Know I Over did it , But dat Dude Just has a hard head , and he needs tough love , he needs to be shown that fat meat is greasy . For a Change I had to show him that I was serious , and I was First thing in the Morning Im putting him on a Plane back Home to Houston Texas .

Kendrick's Pov

After all that Drama Went Down at the Game , I was Mortified , Embarrassed , and Highly upset . After I finally Convinced Tiara that I was ok , I headed home , Im not gone lie I was absolutely Nervous . I was expecting to walk into a house that was ransacked , or Cameron waiting on me with a sawed off shotgun . I finally calmed my nerves down enough to stick the key in the Hole and unlock the door . I was Completely afraid , Afraid of what was to Come , I knew that The very thing I was avoiding was Now put into the Universe so there was no More avoiding it . The House looked intact , the Lights were off and the tv in the Living Room was on , Just like I left it . A Part of me wanted Cameron Not to be here I just wasnt ready to Fight . I walked upstairs and into the Room to see Cameron Laying in the Bed on his back starring at the Ceiling . I slowly walked over to the bed and took my shoes off . I Opened my mouth and he put his hand up , so I just Shut up . I layed on the bed Next to him in complete silence . After about an Hour Of Complete silence , I turned over and the tears started to roll out my eyes , and then it was like the damn broke and Everything just came Rushing out . I felt the Bed move then I felt Camerons Arm Come across my abdomen and pull me into him . The tears came harder , As I realized all of this was about to Come to an End .

{Comment Subscribe and thumbs up }

Whos Team Are you Ant Or Kendrick's
What are your thoughts On Aaron was he Wrong for Telling Rj what he Thought he saw
What are you Predictions for Cameron and Kendrick will they Make it ?