Dazed and Confused

Cameron's POV

Tonight Was all About me and Kendrick . Tonight Was Just A chill Night ,After I got out of Class I went Over to Walmart and Picked Up some Stuff to make Rotel Dip , SInce that Was Kendrick's Favorite Food Despite me telling him a Cheese Dip Isnt Food , Anyway I Grabbed a Six Pack and went over to the Bundle Of movies that Marked 5 dollars and Found the Best thing In the Box Tonight We were Watching A time to Kill and eating Rotel dip , Just the Two us Alone Building Our relationship Back up . After leaving Walmart I headed Home and started Cooking . Shortly After Kendrick Arrived with His Laptop Running into the Living Room and Opening it up .

Kendrick: Baby Come look at this

Cameron: Look at what ? Im Tryna make sure this stuff dont scortch

Kendrick: then Turn It On low , Hurry up Come look at this

Cameron: What is it .

Kendrick: Just watch it .

Pulls up the Video and its Titled . Tiara Vs. Shae Gym Brawl , He hits Play and as soon as I turn on the Video all I hear is his loud Mouth Ass , Get her , Bitch you Betta back up . The Punches was so Fast I had to rewind it she 3 peiced Ole Girl .

Cameron: Damn I aint NO she had hands Like that

Kendrick: Thats My Bitch

Cameron: You Put this on Youtube

Kendrick: Sure Did , and tryna get it Uploaded to World Star HipHop

Cameron: No shame .

Kendrick: What That Bitch shouldnt have been talking Reckless and she might still have a Tracks In ha head .

Cameron: Lol She did Give ha ass the Combo , You saw when she got up off the ground she was wobbling .

Kendrick: Lol Yep , HOLD UP IS that Rotel I Smell

Cameron: Yeap , Hot And ready

Kendrick: Babbbbyyy You Cook my favorite meal

Cameron: Its Nothing Big , I Just thought that maybe we could have a little Chill night , You Know Just you and me

Kendrick: Of Course I cant think Of any other way to spend My Monday Night

Cameron: Good Put that Movie In for me and Ima go fix our Plates .

Kendrick: Ok . Aye sexy . I love a man you can cook Especially My Favorite ....

Cameron: Appetizer

Kendrick: No Meal , Even If It is a cheese Dip .

I laugh and walk into the Kitchen and Fix two Plates Of Dorritos and Rotel . I came back into the living Room and the Movie was just starting , We both ate two Big Boy Plates , Honestly I could go for a third that shit was Delicious No wonder why He considered it a Meal . I Got up and Went to the Fride and Got Two beers , they both was for me but since he pretended like he wanted one I gave him one , I opened the beer with my teeth and he tried to do the same but couldnt I got his beer and opened it for him and handed it back to him . I took a swig of mines and looked at him as he took a swing of his . He had this funny look on his face , the one that everybody got when the first taste beer , I just looked at him and laughed .

Cameron: Whats Wrong you dont like it ?

Kendrick: NO , It taste Like Ass Crack .com

Cameron: What the Fuck dat taste Like

Kendrick: This Budlight Right here

Cameron: Lol Nigga you Funny , give it here I'll drink it

Kendrick: You dont got No Mascato Or Boones Farm

Cameron: mascato ? Boones Farm , Hell Naw we Aint Got No Wine and We got Koolaid What we Need Boones Farm For lol

Kendrick: ha ha really Funny , I Hope You get a beer Gut Nigga

Cameron: Do You see a Beer Gut

I Lift up my shirt and grab his face and force it on my albs , Wash Board Nigga you Feel that . He Screamed let me Go and took his tongue and dragged it up my stomach , that shit tickled so bad I Instantly let his head go . We sat back up on the couch and started back watching the movie , I put my arm around him and pulled him in to me . While we focus on the movie We hear Frank's Room door Open and shortly after Incomes Frank with his brand New Clothes on , Swagged out and All the Cologne in te World .

Frank: Wassup ,

Cameron: Shit

Kendrick: Where You going On a Monday Night All G'd Up

Frank: A Party

Cameron: On A Monday Nigga ?

Frank: Shit its some Party One Of My Homies on the track team invited me too

Cameron: you Faizon ?

Frank: How you know lol

Cameron: Cause he the only nigga Who would party on a Monday , where its at anyway

Frank: Shit at some House around town . I think some Older Niggas throwing it .

Cameron: Oh

Frank: Why yall trying roll too ?

Cameron: naw We good .......

Kendrick: That Do sound Fun

Frank: Well shit , If yall Rolling I'll text You the Address

Kendrick: cool

Cameron: Maybe we Should Just Chill

Kendrick: Baby , I know this is a suppose to be a date night , and I Enjoyed spending time with you I always do . But You know What Ant has going threw and A Party Is just what he needs . Remember when You and I was going threw it And I went to that party and came back refreashed and rejuvinated . This is what he needs , So Please Please Please Can We go .

Cameron: Aight , Only for you tho .

Kendrick: Thank You , I love you

I get up and Get Dressed , While he Runs Home to get Dressed . I didnt Understand Why he would want to quickly throw away our date night to run up Behind Frank to some Unknown Party , I was trying to stay respectful , and not think of the Worst , But what if there was more to the story of Him seeing Frank naked , I mean Frank has kinda always flurted with Kendrick on the slick since the Jump , But naw he couldnt . Im Trippin Im just making Shit , I got Dressed for this Party that I didnt want to go to the only reason Im going is to save face with Ken .

Kendrick's Pov

After being Invited to the Party by Frank , I beg Cameron to go since I thought It would Be a good idea For Ant to take his mind off his arguement with Rj at the Gym , I burst into the Apartment screaming Ants Name .

Kendrick: Ant ! Anthony !

Ant: What !

Kendrick: Bitch get up , We going to A Party

Ant: What Party ?

Kendrick: I Dont know , something Frank ivited us to

Ant: On a Monday

Kendrick: yea its Not Thrown by College students I think Its a Local Niggas Party

Ant: Mmm I Dont Know

Kendrick: Bitch Dont get all stale on me , yo Class tomorrow aint till 12 and you need to get out this room and stop thinking about RJ

Ant: Easier Said than Done *Phone RIngs *

Kendrick: Is that Him

Ant: Yea

Kendrick: What He say ?

Ant: He tired of the Fighting Lets Talk

Kendrick: So what you gone do ?

Ant: I guess Ima go see whats up , But text me the Address I'll swing by when im threw .

Kendrick: ok Bitch Dont stunt me Out , cause the only reason Im going to this party is you

Ant: Lies .

I Quickly change clothes and get a text from Cameron Telling me He outside . I run down and get in the car with him and to the party we head .

Cameron: where Ant ?

Kendrick: oh He Coming , he gone drive hiself , He and rj about to have the talk and he gone meet us there , Oh yea text him the address .

Cameron: Umph

Kendrick: whats that for ?

Cameron: Nothing .

I Playfully Roll my eyes and turn and look out the window , what was all that about ? what got into him so fast . We finally arrived at the party and it was at this Big ass House it looked like an Old Court House or something . We walked in and It was sorda like a Rave type thing it was Millions of colors and Glow up sticks and shit . We looked at each other like what the Fuck . The Deeper we got into the pary the creepier it got , It was people Dry humping each other and One dude was in the corner getting a blow Job from another Dude . we Posted up on the wall .

Cameron: What the Fuck is This , some Kind Of sex party ?

Kendrick: I dont know , Yo team mates into some freaky shit .

Cameron: Im ready to go Bruh

Kendrick: NOOO We Just got Here , Lets Have a Drink First

Cameron: Aight , One Drink and If ant dont show up soon , Im out of here

Kendrick: What ever Fun Police

We find the area where the drinks are and get us one and make our way back to the Main area .

Cameron: This shit is Freaky

Kendrick: I know Right ?

Cameron: Aye Real talk I was having More Fun At Home chilling on the couch , Lets just leave and Finish watching the Movie

Kendrick: Im On a Mission Right Now to get My bestie Out a Funk , We Cant Leave Now at least Not untill he gets here .

Cameron: Fuck Me !

Kendrick: Lets at least Try to Find Frank .

Cameron: Go Figure

Kendrick: What

Cameron: I said Go Figure

Kendrick: whats that suppose to Mean

Cameron: it Means that , Ive Bite my tongue long enough , I dont wanna be here , this is stupid , I would Much rather Be at Home with you alone Not this Fucking Party .

Kendrick: Well Why didnt you say that ?

Cameron: Because it seems like Everybody elses Feelings are more important to you than Mines

Kendrick: Really ? are you Really Going there Right now

Cameron: Yea I am , And since Im already going there im getting the vibe that maybe this isnt about Ant . I mean the whole reason why we here is to cheer Ant up who Mysteriously isnt here yet , Maybe its just a Ploy for you to follow in behind Frank

Kendrick: Frank ! Are Kidding Me !

Cameron: No Im not

Kendrick: Need I remind You , Your the One with the Trust Issues Not Me

Cameron: I Thought We moved passed That

Kendrick: I thought We Did Too But Aparently Not !

Cameron: you Know what Fuck this Im Leaving , You can Roll with Me Or stay and wait For Frank

Kendrick: Bye ! I'll Ride Home with Ant

Cameron: Do Dat !

Cam Storms Off Leaving me standing there with my cup in my hand . I was so angry that he just tried to question my Loyalty to Him , Last time I checked , I never did anything wrong for him to Not Trust me , Even tho his idiot Brother is Gone he still left his nasty seed in Cam's head . I pull out my phone to Call Ant , but the music was so loud , I couldnt hear him , I sat my cup down and made my way to the outside patio .

Kendrick: Hey You Still coming right .

Ant: yea , Im Just making it to rj , so give me About 30 Minutes and I'll be there

Kendrick: Good Cause i got into it with That asshole and He left me

Ant: He Left you , what happen

Kendrick: talking bout im chasing in behind Frank Of all People .

Ant: Well I'll see you soon , stay Put Nigga

Kendrick: Gotcha .

I walk back into the party and back to where I was standing . I looked around and there was Nobody there , so i figured Nobody fucked with my Drink so I picked it up and took a swig of it , Time went By and I got bored Quick , Frank was no where in site and It has been well over 30 Minutes and still No Ant , I text him again and he said he was still coming . Either I was Drunk or I realized i was at a Party All by myself and there Was No sight Of Frank . I Pulled out my Phone and Text Cam

Text to Cam : baby Im Sorry ;)

text From Cam: Me too . You Forgive me

Text To Cam: Duh , Now get yo Crazy Ass back here , Im feeling Good and I wanna Dance

Text From Cam: Ok Im Leaving Home Now Bae .

I put my phone in my Pocket and start to rock side to side to the Music , I closed my eyes and let the feeling of the alcohol take over , I opened my eyes and everything seemed Blury , All the Colors Mixxed together , I was Offically Fucked up , But I only had one Drink , My head started spinning , Out of Control , when I Moved my head it felt like My brain was moving inside my head . I started walking up the stiars to see if they had a bathroom . I was barley walking at this point , When I stumbled back I thought I was about to fall down the stairs , But I felt somebody catch me .

Dude: WOw , I got Chu

Kendrick: Doooo Youuuuu

I couldnt make out his face cause everything was a blur , I felt him grabbing my arm pulling me in his direction . at this point I could Barely Walk , I couldnt think or Process anything , The last thing I remember is feeling a hand Grazed across my ass , And The Dude Pulling my Pants down , I couldnt stop him , I had no Strength , Was this really Happening ? The only thing I could do was Mumble stop , Please dont do this , Words slured and Head spinning , I just layed there and Prayed this wouldnt Hurt , The Guy started unzipping his Pants , and thats when I head a Loud Knock on the Door .

KENDRICK ! YOU IN THERE !