All Worked Up For What?

Kendrick's POv

I Jump Up and Run Outside Only to see Cameron's Car Speeding Down the Street . I didn't Have time to Panic I had to get to Cameron and Calm him Down Before he Found Carlos and Hurt Him Or Worse . Ant Pulled his Car around and I Jumped In Along with Tiara , Ant Speed Off , I looked out the Window and Saw Everybody Else Car Too , Boy Could Black People Be Nosy When Something Bout to go Down . I Sat there Foot Tapping the Floor at a Rapid Pace , The only thing I could think about Is Cam and How angry he was and How Fast He was Driving trying to get to Carlos , I just said a Quick Prayer To Watch Over Cam while dangerously speeding Down the Streets . This very thing Is the thing that I've Been telling Cameron About Every since we meet even Before things got serious between us , Is to Control his anger he always let it get the Best of Him , My only fear is this time It might get the Best of him for Good cause God Knows whatever he thinking of Doing when He finds Carlos will Land Him In Jail .

Kendrick: CAN YOU SPEED UP PLEASE

Ant: Im Trying , he Doing at Least 85 . Im Not Driving that fast

Kendrick: Then I'll Drive Dammit !

Tiara: Kendrick Calm Down , Yelling at Ant Wont get us there No Faster .

Kendrick: Im Sorry , I just dont want him to do anything to get himself in trouble Tiara you know Him and His temper .

Tiara: Call him , Try to talk him out of it .

Kendrick: Give me your Phone .

She hands me her Phone and I dial Cameron Number and Put the phone to My ear , the Phone Rung intil I got the Voice mail , I Hung up and called right back and the same thing He didnt answer it Or the other 10 times I called . I gave tiara her Phone and Sat back in the seat with a tear Rolling Down my face . Luckily there was enough Traffic so He wasnt that Far away from us , I could Still see his , car and We was just around the corner From the Hotel That Carlos was staying at . We ended up pulling Up right after Him and so did everybody Else . I quickly Jumped out the car before Ant could even come to a complete stop . he jumped out the car and headed Right For the Stairs .

Cam Cam STOP!

he kept walking , I Ran as Fast as I could to intervene , I stood in front of the staircase and Put my Arm up , One on the Building and the Other wrapped around the stairwell .

kendrick: Stop !

Cameron: Move

Kendrick: No , Just listen to Me

Cameron: Kendrick MOVE!

He grabbed my hand and Pried it from around the Rail , and used his weight to push past me , He started walking up the stairs , I grabbed at his shirt but he just ripped away from me , I Followed Closely behind him trying to talk him out of it , Begging , Pleading , anything I could to stop him from making a Big Mistake .

Kendrick: baby Please Just listen to Me , Look at Me

Cameron: Move .

Kendrick: Im Not moving , Until you Look at me

Cameron; FOR WHAT

Kendrick: Cause you bout to make a big mistake

Cameron: Naw this aint No mistake , He tried to Rape You . im Finna Kill Him !

Kendrick: No You not , Just stop and think for a second , Im Ok look at me Im fine . He didnt Rape me So just let it go . Lets go Home

Cameron: Home ? Hell Naw We can Go Home after His Jaw Wired Shut .

Kendrick: Please Do it For me

Cameron: I Am Doing It For you .

Kendrick: No You Not , If You Doing it For me , Then Lets go Home Right Now

Cameron: Then Im doing it for Myself , He been Fucking With me For Far to Long .

He starts banging on the door with Force , For a second I thought the Door was gone Come off the hinges .

Cameron: OPEN THE DOOR PUSSY , YOU WANNA RAPE SOMEBODY RAPE ME NIGGA , OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH

He starts to kick the door , and I can hear the Door Cracking . I had to stop him Before he got that door open But with all that anger and Adrenaline build up i couldnt do it by myself .

Kendrick: Can Yall Help , Why Yall Just standing there Enjoying the show Motherfuckers .

Jermaine Rj , Dewayne and Ant Come To Help me Calm Cam Down .

Rj: Yo Chill Dude , He aint Coming Out

Cameron: then Ima sit right here to that Bitch Nigga Come out .

Jermaine: Aye Yo the People Gone call the Law on you son

Ant: Yea I mean , he obviously scared and dont wanna come out ,

Kendrick: He probably in there calling the Law right now I wouldnt Put it past him .

Cameron: Man I aint tryna Hear all that

Ant: Lets Just Go , Kendrick Safe and Sound nothing happened to Him , Thanks to Frank so lets Just go back and try to enjoy the Bar b que

Cameron; Wait What ? Who

Kendrick: That Dont matter right now , Lets Roll before ...........

the manager Of the Hotel Came out of the office and was walking right towards us .

Manger: Excuse me is there a Problem ?

Cameron: yes there Is , I need this Door Right here Opened

Manager: For what ?

Cameron: my Piece Of Shit Brother Is In there , and I need to have a word with him

Manager: Im Sorry But that Room Is Vacant .

Brandon: Naw That Cant Be I know For a Fact He was staying in this Room

Manager: True , but the Guy Renting that Room Was Arrested Early this Morning On Attempted Rape and Aggravated Assault . In fact His things are Boxed Up if you would like to take your Brother things there in the Office .

I breath a Sigh Of relief As I saw the anger leaving Cam's Body . He was Now More Confused Just like everybody else . here we were on a Man hunt , I mean He was about to be Burned at the stake only to get here and find out he's already been arrested . This couldnt have worked out better , Carlos got what Was Coming to Him , And Cam Didnt have to lay a hand on him . Although I Do Owe brandon an Apology For Going Serial Killer on him. As For Who actually Tipped off the Police I have No clue I have a Pretty Strong hunch Tho .

Kendrick: See babe its Taken care of already , Now can we just try to salvage whats left of this Day .

Cameron: Im Not Feeling Ima Just go Home , and You can Go ahead ans Spend time with your Friends

Kendrick: But I want you there .

Cameron: Im Not in the mood anymore And Im just gone bring everybody down . I'll talk to you tomorrow *kisses Kendrick on the Forehead*

Kendrick: Ok bye .

Cameron's POV

After Finding out My Brother Had already Been arrested thus Avoiding the WWe Ass Whooping I was about to give him , I just couldnt Put on a Fake smile Or Pretend to be in Party Mode , So To save everybody Else Night I decided to Just go home and Try to Forget about Everything That Went Down , Well Not all of it . When Ant was Trying to Calm Me Down He said something about Frank Saving Kendrick , What Did he mean by that ? Was Frank the One who Saved Kendrick From Carlos , and Brought him to the Hospital . Why Didnt I ever think Of that , I mean I guess I was so happy that he was alive and well and Didnt get rapped that Knowing who the Person who brought him In kinda Flew under my radar. I Needed to thank Frank . I walked In the House and yelled his name .

Cameron: Franky !

Frank: Yea !

I walked over to the Refrigerator Grabbed two Beers Popped em open and walked into his room , he was laying there On his phone . he put it down and sat up in the bed , I handed him his beer .

Frank: Wassup , Whats this For , What We Celebrating

Cameron: Maaaaan You wont believe the Day I had

Frank: How Stressful Could A bar B Que Be ?

Cameron: Dude , Ok Look at First everything was Cool , I mean the Food was Good the Beer was Cold , Everybody was Cooling ya know , and then All Of A sudden Ken Looses It on Ole Dude Brandon .

Frank: What ?

Cameron: Yea Man , he like Grabbed a Knife and Cornered the Dude , So Im like Chill dude calm down whats wrong you know trying to see whats wrong .

Frank: What Happened ?

Cameron: SO Ken starts Screaming You Did It It was you , and Im like Wow What the Fuck going On I had one too many beers already so Im like In another World Right now . Then All of a sudden Kendrick Screams you tried to Rape me It was You and Pointed the Knife at Brandon .

Frank: Word

Cameron; Yes My nigga , so at that point I was like Hold on What the fuck , So I lose It and try to Get to this Nigga too .

Frank: Awwww Man .

Cameron: So Im tryna get to Him , and everybody holding me back , They Pushed me outside and Him out the Front Door , So Im back there Listening to Jermaine nem Tryna calm me down , when the Dude Brandon Comes back and tell me It wasnt Him .

Frank: It wasnt ?

Cameron: Naw Man get this , It was Carlos , Yep My Own Flesh and Fucking blood , Can you believe this shit NIgga , Im like Mind Fucked right Now I mean My brother has said and did some fucked up shit ya know , But I never thought he was capable Of rape My nigga

Frank: Damn thats Fucked Up Bruh

Cameron: Naw I aint Finished Yet , I go to this Nigga Hotel room thinking Im finna Rearrange this Fuckers face , But when I get there come to find out He already Been arrested .

Frank: For real

Cameron: No Joke My Nigga

Frank: Damn that Justice For ya Ass Huh ?

Cameron: Shit Im tryna tell ya . Oh Speaking Of that , Ant said something About you Saving Ken ?

Frank: Oh Ummmm , yea I um Kinda Saw Him walking up the stairs and he looked a little Woozy so I went to check on him when he didnt come back Down . I had to kick the door Down to get to Him , But Luckily i got to him in time .

Cameron; Luckily Thanks Bruh , real talk You a Life saver . And to think I thought You had a thing For him and was tryna get with him on the Sly .

Frank: Who me ? Nawww Man I wouldnt even Do you like that we Boys .

Cameron: yea I know , Im sorry Dawg , But After all the shit My Blood done did to me , its made it kinda hard to Trust anybody lately .

Frank: Naw you Good with me Son , I wouldn't even Try to come at Ken Like that , What Yall got is Good and I would do anything to jeopardize our Friendship

Cameron: I hear Ya Man , I Dont even Know Why I would even think you would do something like that .

Frank: Its Cool Bro .

Cameron: Aight Well Ima get Out of Your hair For tonight , Them Budlights starting to Kick in lol .

Frank: Aight Fam .

I get up and leave Franks Room , Stop By the Fridge and Get another Beer and The Next stop was My room , I needed to lay down and Regroup after a Day like this .

Ant's POV

After Returning to the Bar B Que Everything Settled Down as Peoples Drinks started Kick in and their Bellys got Full . After Everybody Left Liz , Kendrick and Myself Was left to Clean up .

Ant: Ok wassup , Youve been giving me this strange every since we made it back .

Kendrick: I didnt tell him yet

Ant: tell who what ?

Kendrick: I didnt tell Cam , that Frank was the one saved me that night

Ant: Why Not ? take it From Me Somebody who Boyfriend's been keeping Secrets lately . they Always Have a Way of Coming out and When They Do YOu Tend to the One Left Looking stupid in the End .

Kendrick: I wasnt Trying to Hide it from him , he already thinks I have a thing For Frank . I just didnt want to Add Fuel to the Flame .

Ant: I Know Im Not An Angel , But In this case You should have told him , Now Its gonna Look Fishy On your part , Like you was Hiding something between You and Frank .

Kendrick: But thats Not the Case .

Ant: Well Thats Just How the Cookie Crumbles my Friend .

Kendrick: Your Right Im Just gonna have to tell Him Right Now , Sorry For Ditching Clean Up Crew But I gotta Go .

Ant: If I would Have Known , I would Have waited to tell you .

Kendrick: Toodles Whore !

Kendrick Quickly Makes His Exit leaving me on Duty by Myself cause Liz was moving slow ass Fuck . I picked up One of Raiya's Toys and went to Put it in her Nursery , When I opened the Door I heard Singing , Bad Singing at that It was Rj Singing Raiya A Lullaby .

Rj: And If That Mocking Bird Dont Sing , Daddy's Gone Buy You a Diamond Ring and If that Diamond Ring Dont Bling , Daddy's gonna Buy you A Uhhhh uhhhhhhh Pink Mustang .

Ant: Lol that Didnt Rhyme At All .

Rj: Like you can Do better . *lays her Down*

Ant: A Wounded Hyena Can Do better

Rj: You got Jokes , Wassup ?

Ant: Nothing Tired .

Rj: Come Sit Down *grabs Ant's hand and Leads him to HIs Lap *

Ant: What you gone Rock Me to Sleep too .

Rj: If you want me too lol

Ant: Not Singing Like that lol .

Rj: Babe

Ant: yea

RJ: I apologize For Earlier , I should have picked a better time to tell you , I know You and I know Somewhere In that Vast brain of yours Its still circulating and an Im sorry Wont make go away , I promise Not to keep any more Secrets and Im going to make it Up to you I Promise .

Ant: You Must Really Know Me lol , But What would we be with out a little Drama ?

Rj: Happy

Ant: I am Happy with you , What you not Happy with me lol

Rj: You Know I am , the two People I need to Survive are Right Here In this room .

Ant: Ok then Now that we Jumped the Hurdle Of the Week Lets Move on and be Happy , Letting Nothing stand in our way .

Rj: Wellllll there is One thing

Ant: I knew It , What ?

Rj: The Next game Is Senior Night .

Ant: Meaning ?

Rj: Meaning , My Family Will be Flying Out .

there were No words to Say , His Family Hated me , Oh wait there Was One Word........... FUCK!

Who Do You think Tipped Off the Police ?

Do You Believe Frank was being Sincere with Cameron ?

What Do you Think cam Is going to Say to kendrick When He tells Him?

Who's Ready For the Jones's ?