Minor Setback

Kendrick's POV

I Could Barely Sleep Last Night , I had a Serious Case Of Jitters . My Body was still , and My Eyes Were Closed But My Mind was Racing , A Million thoughts Per Second . Just Filled with All the Sudden Burst Of memory From My childhood , Thing Like My father , going to Work with my Mom , And the Smell of my Father's Cologne . It Just seemed like Everything Was Reoccurring All at Once . I thought that After Remembering All I could Think of I would Finally get some Sleep , Boy was I wrong . Immediately The Thought of me actually Seeing and talking to my Mother Popped Right back up In my head . I Just layed there thinking Of everything That We could Do tomorrow . I thought Of Everything That I Liked as a Child . I wanted to go skating , To the Movies , The Duck Pond , And to Our Favorite Little Dinner that was owned by My Dads Best friend . I Just had so many things planned for our Special day tomorrow It Just felt like there wasnt enough time in the Day to complete Everything . Which Sucked , I mean Im grateful to spend the Day with my Mom , I just wish that Today Wasnt the One and Only Day I could spend with her for a While , I mean Im Proud that she's checking into Rehab tomorrow , But I just Wish We Had More Time ya Know ? After A couple of Hours Of Sleep , I looked over at the Clock and it was already After Noon . I Climbed out the Bed and Went to Check on My Grandma to see is she Needed anything . I walked in the Room Blissfully .

Kendrick: Good Morning

Helen: Good Morning to you too

Kendrick: Is everything Ok ? You Straight ?

Helen: Of Course Im Straight , Are you Straight ?

Kendrick: Lol , Now you Know the Answer to that .

Helen: Oh Yea ,You Still with that Fine Ass Mexican Boy ?

Kendrick: Yes , Grandma , And His name is Cameron

Helen: Yea Whatever . What got you so Happy this Morning ?

Kendrick: I talked to My Mom Last night

Helen: Oh Really , thats Good Son .

Kendrick: I Know right , Today she's Coming Over and Were going to Spend the Day together . Before she Checks into Rehab tomorrow

Helen: Rehab ?

Kendrick: Yea , She's Checking into Rehab Tomorrow

Helen: She told you that ?

Kendrick: yes Mam

Helen: Amen , Praise God . Aint He Good

Kendrick: All the Time Lol

Helen: How long the Doctor said , I Had to give Up Cigarettes ?

Kendrick: 6 Weeks grandma , and How you gone Go From Praise God to Asking For a Cigarette

Helen: Cause Im Grown , and Aint Nothing In the Bible about New Port 100's

Kendrick: A Mess .

I Left Out my Grandma Room , Still laughing at her . I went Downstairs , Cleaned the Kitchen up , Washed the Clothes and did some other round the House Work , Before I Started getting Ready for The Day Out with my Mother . By the time I got threw Cleaning up everything it was about 3;30 . I figured by Now she should be Up and threw with all the Programs that the shelter makes them participate In . So I Went up Stairs and started getting Ready . As Im Looking through My Suitcase trying to find the Perfect out Fit to show My Mom My Amazing sense Of Style I hear my Computer Ringing . I got up and it was a Call From Skype I smiled at the Picture Of Cameron and I as his Profile Picture .

Kendrick: Hey Sexy face

Cameron: Whats good

Kendrick: Nothing , Looking For the perfect Out Fit .

Cameron: How's that going

Kendrick: Harder than it Looks

Cameron: Well if its worth anything , I always like when you wear those Black Skinny Jeans , The way your Ass sits over the ....

Kendrick: Excuse me , Im Not Trying to get Fucked , Im trying to show Off my Style to My Mom

Cameron: Your Mom ? So That means you talked to her ?

Kendrick: Last Night

Cameron: Thats Good , How that Go ?

Kendrick: Well you know me , I can Be a Bitch when I try

Cameron: And when your not Trying

Kendrick: Anyways Back to the Story lol , But yea It started off With Tension , But Eventually I put my guns away and we smoothed things out and Get this Were Spending today together .

Cameron: Reallllllllllly

Kendrick: Why you say it like that ?

Cameron: no Reason

Kendrick: Naw , You Always speak ya Mind , Dont stop Now

Cameron: Dont you think you wanna take it slow

Kendrick: take it slow for what ?

Cameron: I mean , Take no offense But she is an Addict right ? They tend to pop in and then Pop Right back out

Kendrick: Ohhhhhh Ok I see , You think she's Going to Hurt me ?

Cameron: I mean , Im not saying thats exactly whats going to happen . But I just want you to know it Can Happen .

Kendrick: I konw that it can , But I also Know that it wont happen .

Cameron: How Can you Be so Sure ?

Kendrick: Because , This is Her Last Day before she Checks into Rehab . She Seemed Like she Was really Ready to get it together .

Cameron: Seemed ?

Kendrick: What are you Trying to say ?

Cameron: Nothing

Kendrick: Just say it Cam , You Keep Dropping Monotone Hints , Be Real

Cameron: Kendrick All Im saying is , If She Doesnt Show Up , or Some How Let you Down , I Just want you to be Prepared for it .

Kendrick: I am Prepared for it

Cameron: really Cause you Could Have Fooled me , Your Walking around your Room , Like you got a Winning Lottery ticket .

Kendrick: You Know what , I Wouldnt Expect you to Understand You Had and still have Both of your Parents . When You walk in my shoes , then you can Be Apprehensive about it .

Cameron: Ok whatever bruh , Im not even trying to argue with you

Kendrick: So you Just wanted to Step on My Hopes of spending the Day with my Mom ?

Cameron: NOOOO Thats Not even what I was Trying to Do

Kendrick: Yea

Cameron: you Know what , Im Tired I Worked the Grave yard shift , and I just wanted to Check on you before I went to sleep . So I guess i'll Holla at you after your date with Ya Moms .

Kendrick: Ok

Cameron: Bye

Kendrick: Bye .

I Close the Skype App , And Take a Seat on the Floor Next to My Suitcase , And take a Deep Breath . I really Didnt Mean to Snap on Cam Like that , It Just Seemed like the things he had to say werent Positive or What I wanted to hear . I really Didnt Expect anybody to Understand because they Werent Left by their Parents , I was . And Im sure any Child who has been through what I have they would Give anything to Get It Back . Even If that Meant being Hurt again , its a Risk your Willing to take . I figured I Owed Cameron an Apology , But that was going to have to wait . Right Now I had to hurry and get Ready Im sure My mother Would be walking through that Door any Minute Now . I settled on some Form Fitting Jeans a Black Deep v Neck and a Blazer Trimmed with Cheeta Print . After getting Dressed , I Made sure mY grandma was Ok and that she Had her Meal . Then I sat down in the Living Room and Patiently Waited . Minutes went by 30 Minutes , 45 minutes . I grew Anxious so I Decided to Step out on the Porch , get some Fresh Air and Wait on her . I was so Nervous and Anxious that I didnt Realize that time had Flew by it was Now 8 Oclock and I was sitting outside in the rocking Chair watching the Bugs fly into the Porch Light . I still Couldnt Bring Myself to Say it Or Accept it . I Knew she was coming , I just Felt it In my heart . It was Now 9:30 and still No Sight Of my Mom . I sat there Trying not to think about it . We could stil catch a Late Night Movie Right ? My Leg Begin to shake in a rapid Motion . Before I knew it I snapped , I stood up and Flipped the Chair off the Porch . It was 9:45 She wasnt Coming , and I couldnt Fool Myself anymore , She had to be back at the Shelter at 10 so There wasnt anytime left for us to have . She wasnt Coming She really wasnt Coming . I stormed in the House and up the stairs making sure I Stomp every step on the way up . I By Passed My Grandma's Room and she called out my Name .

Helen: Kendrick Baby you Ok ?

I Continued to Walk Pass her Into my Room , and Slammed the door . I Paced back and forth around my Room With my Hands on my Head I felt the Anger Building up the tears welding up in my eyes . I Lifted open my Laptop and Skyped Cam , I Just really Needed to see him . I bite my finger nail as I watched the Call going through , It was taking him forever to Pick up , If He didnt answer I really Didnt Know what I was going To do .

Cameron: Hey

Kendrick: ................

I couldnt say anything It was like I Froze Completely . I just looked at him with my eyes wide .

Cameron: You Ok ?

Kendrick: *shakes his head No *

Cameron: Hey Look at me , I love you You hear me

I shake my head yes to HIm , and It was almost like a Natural Reaction for the tears to Flow out .

Kendrick: Why Wouldnt she Come ?

Cameron: I dont Know , But She missed out on getting to Know a Great Person

Kendrick: I dont Know what to do .

Cameron: Im Sorry Baby

Kendrick: What Did I do , Its Me Right ? It has to be Me .

Cameron: No Its Not you .

Kendrick: She Doesnt Love me , thats why she gave me up

Cameron: Dont Say that . Even If She Doesnt , I love you , Your grandma Loves you . Your Friends Love Everybody you Come in Contact with Loves you .

Kendrick: Except Her

Cameron: You Dont Know that

Kendrick: yes I do , She Proved it Today .

Cameron: I dont what to say .

I Just Shook My Head , and Cried . I wanted to Hang up with Him , But He Wouldnt Let me , he insisted that I leave the Camera On . I got in the bed with my Laptop and layed it next to me so He could see me , and Cried myself to Sleep .

Ant's POV

After Rj Kissed Me the Other Night , Ive Been Locked up in my room like a Hermit Crab . Barely Leaving out Only to Eat and then Right back into My Room . Anger didnt Even Begin to Explain the Emotions I had towards him . The Fact that He thought it was Ok for Him to Do something like that Just Mind Boggled Me . Even More So Pissed me Off , I felt like he had no respect for me , Why would he think that I would Be ok with Doing that with Him knowing he has a Fiance Who is my Over bearing Boss . It was Safe for Everybody if I stayed Cooped up in this Room , Cause Honestly I Dont Know what to do around Rj anymore Or How to act Around him . Things Between Penelope and I Are Weird Now , I mean to be Honest I Didnt think about Fucking him at the Wedding to much , But Now that He Kissed me , Being around her Does something to me , I really Dont know how to Explain it , Its not really Animosity , But Its something there . Im Laying in the Bed Watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo . When I get a Knock on the Door , But Before I could answer it he already walked .

Rj: Get Up

Ant: For what ?

Rj: Were Leaving

Ant: Were? Im Not going any where

Rj: Yes you are Now get Up .

He grabs my hand and Pulls me to my feet , and Pushes me towards the bathroom .

Ant: What are you Doing ?

Rj: Get Dressed

Ant: Im Not

Rj: Yes you Are , Now get Ready

Ant: Where Are you We going Anyway

Rj: To The Club

Ant: Im not going to the Club

Rj: Yes you are

Ant: No Im Not

Rj: Look , I got an Appearance to do , and as My Publicist your Going

Ant: Wait as your What ? Since When Was I your Publicist ?

Rj: Since Now

Ant: What about Penelope? I thought she was your Publicist

Rj: She Was , But Now you are

Ant: No , no No Stop Right there

RJ: What you want the Money Dont you ? I mean it pays triple what your gonna get from her

Ant: But I would be taking her Job

Rj: You Do her Job anyway . Now get Dressed .

I Just threw my hands up and walked into the Bathroom .

Ant: So your Trying to Bribe me with Money

Rj: Nobody Trying to Bribe you . Im Just giving you an Opportunity .

Ant: Whats with all the Sudden hand outs ?

Rj: What do you mean ?

Ant: If this is your way of apologizing for that Kiss , then you got it all wrong

Rj: Who said I was apologizing for the Kiss ?

I Just Looked at him , He Was dead ass serious too , I walked over to him and Pushed him out the Room and told him I had to Change . After Changing My Clothes I Walked Downstairs and Heard Rj's Voice , But Someone Else too , In fact two other Voices . I hit the Corner and saw him standing there with Two dudes . One Was Tall Dark and Handsome , He had that Hideous Rick Ross beard , and the Other One was about the same height as Rj , And He was also Fine ass Fuck he Looked like NbA Star Grant Hill Dumbo ears and All Hell I had to do a Double take .

Rj: Aight Yall Ready to go

Teon: Lets Roll

Marvin: Im Tryna Smash a Couple Groupies tonight .

Teon: Wassup wit cha Boy , Why he just standing there

Rj: Ant Come On

Ant: Here I come Nigga

Teon and Marvin Got In there Cars and Drove Off . Instead of Driving Himself Rj Called his Car Service

Ant: If they here Why you Needed me ?

Rj: Because

Ant: Cause What ?

Rj: Can you Stop asking all these Questions and act like you Enjoying yourself

Ant: Whatever .

Once We made it to the Club , We walked straight in , and headed to the Vip Section , For Rj Teon and Marvin . the Club was like Non that ive ever been in , it was huge and Packed with Bad Bitches and some Fly Niggas . I Stood there With my Cup in my hand drinking and Nodding my head , I really wasnt having fun , I mean I wasnt with my Friends How much fun could I have at the Club . I noticed Rj Kept glancing over at me every few minutes like I was going somewhere . I wish he would focus on taking them pictures with the Fans , and Popping Bottles So We could get the Fuck out of here . I stood there Dancing When I see him walking over to where Im at .

Rj: Here

Ant: whats that

Rj: Yo Cup Empty , I thought you might want a refill

Ant: Aww how Nice

Rj: you Straight ?

Ant: yea , You Need to be Focused on snapping Pictures and Partying so We Could Bounce

Rj: Aight about another Hour then my Duties are done .

Ant: Ohhhhhhh MYYYYY GOD

Rj: What

Ant: RIhanna

Rj: What ?

Ant: Rihanna Over there Look !

Rj: Oh Lol , You wanna take a Picture with Her ?

Ant: Like you Can Get that Done .

Rj: Watch , Come on Follow me

We make our way over to her V.I.P Section . I guess this was the time For me to eat my words , apparently they shot a Nike Commercial together and are Cool , She Let us into her Section and they talked for a Quick second and he motioned for me to come over he told me to hand him my phone , I did and told me to stand next to her , I was so Nervous that I didnt Know what to do , She Grabbed me and Pulled me in Close to her and poked her lips out like she was about to kiss me on the cheek . We took another one and then said our goodbyes to her .

Ant: Yooo I cant Believe that Actually Happened

Rj: Groupie

Ant: For her I would Be One , Now she's a Celebrity lol

Rj: Whatever .

Ant: Yo Imma Go to the Car and Instagram this . Kendrick gone Be Mad Jelly

Rj: Aight Cool , Ima grab the Mic do a lil turn up speech and then Ima head out there

Ant: Cool .

I Made my way outside and waited for the Car , it took about 5 minutes for it to Come . I got in and Instagram and Tweeted my Picture With Rihanna . A little While Later Rj Came out and Got in the Car . The Camera Lights flashed Out of Control . He got in and We took off heading Home . It was safe to say I was feeling it the Drinks were going straight to my head . For some Reason Rj was Really Looking Good to Me , He Just couldnt keep his eyes off of me , and to be real I couldnt keep my eyes off of him . I couldnt Believe I was really thinking this , I must be Drunk .

Rj: Did You have Fun ?

Ant: Yea it Was Dope

RJ: Well Why you Look like somebody Ran over your Dog ?

Ant: Im just thinking

Rj: About what

Ant: Ummmm My thoughts

Rj: I know that Smart Ass lol

Ant: Lol

Rj: No Seriously , it must be something deep , tell me

Ant: No

Rj: Aye Dont be like dat , we use to be so close , and you treating a nigga like a stranger whats up with that ?

Ant: Do you really not know the answer to that ?

Rj: No If I remember correctly We ended things on a good note

Ant: We Did

Rj: then what Happened

Ant: I cant with you lol

Rj: What I do Now ?

Ant: What you Do now , You Kissed me Dude

Rj: Thats what you been Bugging on that Little Kiss , It was just a peck on the lips

Ant: thats Not the Point

Rj: Then whats the Point Ant ?

Ant: the Point is you have a Fiance , and your kissing somebody else you dont find nothing wrong with that ?

Rj: .........

Ant: Exactly !

Rj: Obviously I know its Wrong

Ant: Then why did you Kiss me , In Fact why did you Fuck me at the Wedding knowing you had a fiance?

Rj: Because it ...... It Just felt Right

Ant: Well it was Wrong

Rj: Says Who , Cause Right Now my line Between Right and Wrong is Blurry

Ant: Well Im telling you it was Wrong , Wrong of you to fuck me knowing you had a Girl, It wasnt fair to me !

Rj: Im Sorry , It wasnt Fair to you But Dont sit here and act like you didnt feel anything

Ant: Feel What !

Rj: This! The Attraction Between us

Ant: I dont Know what you talking bout .

Rj: Your Lying , Look me in my face and tell me that

Ant: ..........

Rj: Look at Me

Ant: For what , Look at you for what Rj , You want me to pretend like I feel an attraction to you because I dont , you want me to look at you . You got it

I scoot over to his side Real fast , In One Quick swift Motion . The Liquor Was Really Kicking in , Cause my head Kinda Spent after that . I got all up in his face talking and Going Off .

Ant: I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU

Rj: Say It Again !

Ant: I dont Fucking Have Feelings For you !

I didnt realize How Close I was to him , I was Practically In his Lap . I just looked at him In the Eyes , Breathing hard , I could feel his breath hitting my face , my Chest Expanded and Caved in I was breathing so Hard and so Was He . I felt his Arm Kinda Wrap around my Lower back and thats when I lost it , All the Composure , Self Respect , and Work ive Done , went right out the Window , I Kissed him , I Put my lips on his and Kissed him , To be real I didnt Know what I was doing , It just happened . I sucked and Pulled on his lips , Until he slipped me his tongue , I just sucked on it like Candy , Thats what it taste like . I Just Felt so Powerful , and Weak at the same time , I felt like I owned him and Had him at my Feet , But also I felt like I was letting myself down Fucking Him again Knowing Full and well he has a Girl . At this Point I didnt Care and it was pointless to pretend like I did . I was already started and There was no way I wasnt going to Finish . I Reached Down and Pulled his Dick threw his Zipper . I didnt Waste any time , I Just Slightly Spit on it , and then Sat on it . The Dryness Kinda Hurt But I liked it , It felt like I was being Punished for Ding this . I think that made it Worth While . I Rode his Dick In a Slow Motion , The Look on his face was Priceless , it looked like he was about to Cry or like he wanted to tell me to stop . I Increased my speed and Put a little Technique on it . He Lifted me up and I felt His Warm Nut Shoot on my Ass Cheeks . Out of Breath and Harboring a little shame , I Went back over to my side grabbed a Napkin wiped my ass and then Looked out the Window . I Couldnt Look at him , But out the Reflection of the Window I could see him and He wasnt Looking at me either , He was looking Dead out the Window . The Car Finally Pulled up to the House , I Quickly got out and made my way into the House , up to my room and Into the Shower . Damn That Liquor !