What We Thankful For

Ant's Pov

Thanksgiving is a time to give Thanks , Thanks For all the Blessings , Family , Friends and Good health . This Year im thankful For all the above and This year Im extra Thankful For One More thing , Rj's and I anmiversary . Last year we were going threw a rough patch and wasnt able to celebrate it , but this year we are better than ever . Lucky me he was flying in today to spend Thanksgiving with Me and my Family so you could only imagine How Happy I was to wake up today . First thing I did when My Feet hit the Floor was Jump in the shower and get Dressed up and Headed to the airport . I'll admit I was so excited to see him that I showed up earlier than His arrival time , I just couldnt sit in that house a second longer waiting on him . I sat in the airport looking out the window waiting to see the planes landing , as the plane hit the Landing strip my stomache turned in Knots the Moment was here . Seeing HIm walk threw those doors with his airport swagg made my d***k Jump in my pants , he had on some gray sweats and a White Tshirt with Champ Written on it and his headphones in his ear , He looked up and saw me standing there with the biggest smile on my face , he took off his headphones and smiled at me , I walked over to the baggage Claimage and started getting his bags when He walks up .

Rj: So thats How you greet me Now ?

Ant: Hey

Rj; Hey ? thats it , can a nigga get a Hug or something .

the Truth was I was Running from him , Its been too long and seeing him turned me on so much that I had a Hard on in the middle of the airport , thats why I hurried over to grab his bags to cover it up , He took the bag out my hand and pulled me in for a hug , the moment my head layed on his chest I Felt relaxed and Compforted . He pulled away from the hug and looked at me with this crazy look and then looked down at my d***k print showing through my pants then back at me .

Ant: What its been a while

RJ: *licks his lips* come with me

He grabs my hand and picks up his bag , we nearly powerwalk across the airport , Im still in question as to where we going. He pushed the bathroom door open with his forearm , my puzzled face soon dissapeard as i got the Memo . He opened the stall and slung me in and closed the door I turned around and he practically attacked me , shoving his tongue down my throat , I cocked my leg up and he grabbed it I forcefully kissed him back while rubbing my hands up and down his arms and up his shirt , He stuck his hand down my pants and grabbed my ass so hard just feeling his rough big basketball hands squeeze my ass made me wet , I grabbed his d***k through his sweats which was fully erect , I pulled the waistband down and his d***k came flopping out , I sat on the toilet and licked the tip of his d***k , he moaned loud and i slapped him on the ass , My bad he said , I Opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his d***k as deep as I could go , He started moaning again but this time at a controlled tone , he grabbed the back of my head and pushed down on it , spit started to run from my mouth down the base of his d***k , I pulled away and licked it up and sucked on his balls . he pulled me up and turned me around and forcefully grabbed my ass and spanked it , he bent me over the toilet and dropped to his knees and did what he did best ate that ass . I started moaning and he reached up and placed his finger in my mouth and I sucked on it to stop my self from moaning the last thing we wanted to do was get caught , He was Now face first in my ass tounging me down like he Missed this ass . Thats when I heard the bathroom door swing open I panic and put both feet on the toilet and turned around and looked at Rj with Fear in my eye , he placed his hand over his mouth telling me to be quite . the Next thing I know I feel his d***k pressing against my hole , I turn around and look at him and he puts his finger over his mouth , He starts off slow and I dont know if its because the thrill of getting caught but it felt better than ever , I let out a Moan and Rj quickly put his entire hand around my mouth while still f***king me , He put his hand on my lower back and pushed his d***k deeper into me , He was close to Nutting cause he leaned most of his body on me i started pushing back on hid d***k , when we heard the toilet flush and the sink turn on , RJ speeded up and started beating it up , I couldnt help but let out a Loud Moan and the other man in the bathroom said nasty F***ks , Both Rj and I laughed and Shortly after Rj Busted his nut all over the bathroom floor , I took a piece of tissue and wiped m ass and pulled my pants from around me ankles . we left the bathroom , Me with a certain limp and Rj with a certain stride lol . We got in the car and headed back to the house to help my mom finish Dinner .