Game of Life

Kendrick's POV

After having that talk with Ant , I knew I had to Explain everything to Cameron Right now , You would think that by Now all of Us would get the point that secretes Tend to hurt the ones were trying to Protect . In My case It was best to be the One to lay it all on the table , I mean Youve seen Cam's Temper Flare before Right ? Now imagine if He really thought there was something going on between Me and his Best friend He would probably turn this Entire Campus upside Down . I sent him a text to let him Know I was On my way .

Text To Cam : We need to talk , I kept something From you and I Think You deserve to know , OMW Now .

I got out the Car and walked up to the Room and Knocked On the Door , I knock and Knocked and Knocked , I pulled out my phone and called him but got the Voice mail . I guess This talk was gone have to wait till tomorrow , I turned to walk off When I heard the Door Open , I turned around and saw Franks Head Sticking out the Door .

Kendrick: I was Shole about to leave , Where Cam At ?

Frank: He In there .

I Walk in and Frank Closes the door , I go Over to Cam's Room only to Find Him Passed out with Not one but two beer Bottles in the Bed . I shook my head walked over to him Snapped a Pic of him , threw the Beer Bottled away and Pulled the Cover over him and turned and walked out the room . As I walked threw the living room Frank was Sitting on the Kitchen Counter watching me walk towards the door , as I reached for the Door Knob I turned around and His eyes was still locked on me , I got this strange feeling deep down like He was trying to tell me something . I let go of the door and walked into the Kitchen and stood there and looked at him , He just sat there looking at me .

Kendrick: It was you wasnt It ?

Frank: What you talking about ?

Kendrick: You tipped off the Police Didnt you .

Frank: ............

Kendrick: You Did , I dont get it Why do it if your Going to Deny it ?

Frank: Because

Kendrick; Because What ?

Frank: I couldnt Talk ,

Kendrick: What ?

Frank: the Police Told me not to speak a word to Nobody about it . I wanted to Tell You I wanted to Tell Him , But Come on you and I both Know How that would have went Down , cameron Would have Found Carlos and beat the Shit out of him , And carlos would have Left town and get away with what he tried to Do to you .

Kendrick: Wow Im speechless , So this whole Time youve Known the Truth .

Frank: Yea , He had a Hood On But I still Caught a Glimpse Of his face . Im sorry I couldn't tell you .

Kendrick: But You could have told me , Do you know How many Nightmares Ive had about that Night , You could have said something , Did Something . Why Didnt you tell me .

Frank: I couldn't

Kendrick: Bullshit !

Frank: How Am I suppose to say , I Saved you From Being Rapped because I saw the whole thing going Down , Because From the Second You made it to the party i couldnt keep my eyes off you .

Kendrick: Wait What ?

Frank: You Wanted the Truth there It is , You Happy

Kendrick: You couldnt keep your eyes Off Me Wtf ?

Frank: I Know Its Some Fucked Up shit

Kendrick: You Damn Right , He's your Best friend Frank

Frank: You Think I dont Know That , thats why this is Confusing , I have Feelings For my Nigga's dude .

Kendrick: Can you Just Not say that

Frank: Believe Me For the Longest Ive Tried to Convince myself that I didnt , But I dont think I can Do it Anymore , I like You Kendrick .

Kendrick: OK Thats Enough , Im Gone .

I Storm Off , Leaving Frank Sitting on the counter , How Fucking Dare He Come at me Like that , talking bout he got feelings for me ? Like Dude What the Fuck Your My Boyfriend's Best friend . I was Pissed at this Point That we would even think I was that type Of person ? In Fact it was Down Right Creepy , all this time youve been a Third Wheel with us you been secretly Lusting after Me Like what the Fuck . I couldn't Even handle One More Bomb Today I had to Go home and Sleep this shit off .

Rj's POV

Today was the Day My Parent Made it into town , I was headed over To Liz's apartment to Pick Raiya Up so She Could Spend the Day with Me and My Family Before the Game .

Liz: You got everything In the Diaper Bag

Rj: Yea Man dont ask me that No more

Liz: Im Just Making sure

Rj: Tell Mama Daddy Got this

Liz: So you Bringing her back before the Game Or After

Rj: You Coming to the Game Right ?

Liz: Yea

Rj; Then I'll Bring her Back before

Liz: Bye mama , Have Fun

Raiya and I leave and head to My parents Hotel Room . Of Course Meagan was the Most Excited to See us Well I Think Raiya More than me .

Meagan: Give me My Niece

Rj: Hey to you too ,

Aaron: Wassup Big Bro

Rj: Damn I Should be calling you Big Bro , Dont get No taller Nigga

Danny: Is that the Next NbA Rookie

Rj; Hey Dad *hugs Him*

Patricia: I swear you get Bigger Every time I see you

Rj: or You get Smaller lol , Hey ma .

Rj: Aye Where Dj

Patricia: Oh He Spent the Weekend With Grandma

Rj: So Yall ready to See Mississippi ?

Aaron: Im ready to Find the Honey's

Danny: Hush Up Boy , Where that Pretty Little Girl Of Yours

Rj: Who ?

Danny: ya babies Moms

Rj: OHHHHH , Umm she had to get her hair Done .

Patricia: Ok Lets GOOOOOOO

We Headed out and I took them to every Place I could think of , I guess they Had Fun , Meagan Just wanted to Hold Raiya Shop and Hold Raiya , And Aaron Just wanted to Know where the Hoes at . Time was Winding Down and I had to be at the School For Practice so I dropped my parents off and then headed back to Liz to drop Raiya off .

Liz: When The last time she ate

Rj: About and Hour ago , so she should be good

Liz: Did she Poop

Rj: DId She , Smelled like a Man lol

Liz: Dont Do her

Rj; Aight I'll see yall later then

Liz: Oh wait did you get the tickets

RJ: Oh I almost forgot , Here *hands her the tickets* Who you Bringing Diana ?

Liz: Uhhhhhhh

Dude: Aye Bae You seen My Brush

A Dude walks From the back , My eye shot to him then Back at Liz , He looked at me and walked over to me and Extended his hand and Introduced himself .

Dude: Whats good Yo Im Darren

Rj; Whats Up

Darren: SO you ready for the game tonight , I heard its a Big one For you , Oh by the way good looking out on the tickets

Rj: Uhh yea No problem

Darren: Good luck tonight Man , Ima Go finish getting Dressed

He Kisses Liz and then walks away . Words Cant explain the Anger I have Right Now .

Rj; What The Fuck !

Liz: Let Me Explain I was Gone tell you

Rj; You was Gone tell me that YOu had another Nigga Around my Daughter

Liz: Ok First Of all Calm Down , He Aint Just some Nigga I been talking to him Since I Found Out I was Pregnant , And For One Im Not Stupid I dont just have any Nigga Around my Daughter He Barely See's her and he never left alone with her Ok .

Rj: He Cant come to the game

Liz: What ?

Rj: He cant come to the game

Liz: So You dont want My Boyfriend to come to the game ? Cause its yo tickets and You jealous

Rj; Nooooo He can Come to the game and so can you , Just not in my section

Liz: You Are So Fucking Childish Rj

RJ: you Dont ge it , My parents think Im with you

Liz: Duh You are

Rj: No With You With you , like Dating raising our baby together with you

Liz: Ohhhh My God , Rj Why would You lie to them

RJ: technically I didnt Lie

Liz: technically You did , And Im Sorry But Im Not gone be apart Of your Lie .

Rj: Whatever , Just Dont Sit in my Section If you Coming with him .

Liz: Bye Rj

Rj' Bye , Bye Baby Daddy loves you .

After leaving Liz Apartment , I headed back to Campus , so I could Prepare For the Game Of My Life , this game was everything to me,I had to Impress as many Scouts as Possible even If they Weren't NBA I still Needed to Do my best . The last thing I needed to think about was My Parents , Liz and Her Boyfriend , Nothing mattered at this Point , Even tho I said that I still had Butterflies In my stomach just thinking about My Parents and Ant Being In the Same Section , And to top it Off Liz and Darren Showing up , I wont be able to Focus on the game thinking about World War 4 Possibly breaking Out in the Stands . As I looked out into the Stands Filling with Fans , I caught a Glimpse At My parents and Waved at them , Meagan was On the Phone , Aaron Drooling Over the Dancer , My Mom sat there with a Uninterested Look on her face , But My dad was No where to be found , I spotted him in the Section where the Scouts would be seated , That Man Know he Can Advertise His son . I turned my eyes back to my family Only to See Ant Tiara and Kendrick Walking Up the stairs headed towards My Section . Ahhh Fuck Here We Go .