Crash

Ant's POV

There was a ringing in my ear as I came to . I felt this grave amount of weight holding my down , as I remembered what had occured I Instantly started to panic . As I soon realized I wasnt paralyzed , the weight I was feeling was the weight from my Husbands limp body . I tried sitting Rj up , but I couldnt , and thats when I realized we were upside down . I reached for the door and tried to get it open , but it wouldnt budge it was jammed shut . I then focused my attention On Rj , Making sure he still was alive , He was so Limp and non responsive , and the countless amount of blood that was gushing from his body . I grabbed his face and screamed and demanded that he hung in there , that we would get threw this . I Started screaming at the top of my lungs for help , as he layed in my arms lifeless . Everything was a wreck nothing was in place , So finding either one of our cellphones was virtually impossible . As I Maneuvered to the back seat thats when I smelled it , the faint smell of gasoline . The first thing that crossed my mind was get out , screw the phone get you and your husband out of this car . I reached for the door again and No luck there was no way I was getting that door to open . I Tried the Passenger door , but it was pressed against the tree that stop us from flipping . I started to Panic as it became clear that , maybe we werent going to make it through this , There was no way we could . Just as I was about to go into full hyperventilation mode , I looked back over at Rj and his eyes were open , looking straight forward . I quickly moved over and grabbed his face .

Ant: Oh My God I thought you Were Dead , Listen to me , Im gonna get us out of here ok . The both of us . So what I need you to do is stay strong ok . I got this I Got us .

I Positioned myself where I could use my feet to kick the Door open . It was harder than it looked in the Movies , It took a few good Kicks before the door even budge . There was enough room for me to squeeze out , As I turned around to reach into and pull Rj out , I got this excruciating Pain in my shoulder . I Looked over and saw the blood pumping out , and my Bone sticking out , I Guess I dislocated my shoulder . As The car started to smoke , I knew it was now or never , Where theres Smoke theres flame and that couldnt be good for the gasoline smell . I Sucked it up and with all my will I Pulled my husband from the car . I guess its true what they say , In the event of life and death , for a split second you become Super Human , and find energy you never thought you had . As I Pulled the two of us away from the car , I Immediately fell to the Ground out of breath and in the Worst pain of my life . I Quickly pulled off my jacket and balled it up , and applied it to Rj's Neck . I Mean the blood was just pouring out in an exponential amount , There was no way a person could survive with loosing this much blood . I Applied pressure as I fought back the tears , I couldnt let him down I couldnt fail him . I Let go of the towel and ran back over to the car , squeezed my way back into the car and Hunted that phone Down . I Returned back to him and Made the Call .

911: 911 Operator , whats your emergency

Ant: MY HUSBAND AND I WERE RAN OFF THE ROAD , THEY SHOT AT US AND HE'S BLEEDING ! HE'S F***KING BLEEDING !

911: Sir , I Need you to calm down and Slow down , I need to know your exact location

Ant: I DONT KNOW , I DONT KNOW , WERE ON THE F***KING HIGHWAY . HE WONT STOP BLEEDING

911: Sir , I need you to focus , whats the last thing you saw , we need something to place your location .

Ant: i DONT KNOW , PLEASE HURRY , HE'S DYING !

911: Listen to Me your Husbands Life depends on You Now . I need you to tell me anything you see around , that can Give us any hint as to where you are

Ant: Ummmm , Theres just trees , Lots of Trees

911: Well where were you headed ,

Ant: To the Club its his Birthday , Lady you have to Help us , He cant Die on his Birthday

911: I Need you to do something , find a Sign , If your on the highway Find a sign .

Ant: I Cant Leave Him

911: You Have to Do this , Please

Ant: Ok

I Started running , I Didnt know which way to go , I Just Ran Praying that I would see a Sign a billboard anything . I Told the Lady everything I saw and she Informed me that they had my location and Emergency response would be with us as Soon as Possible . I Made my way back to Rj , and Continued to apply pressure to his wound . To Be honest I didnt even know if he was still alive , I Just didnt want to know , So I Applied Pressure , Until I saw the Flashing lights from the ambulance . As the Emergency response started to do their Job , I Blacked out , It was like somebody hit the off switch , and everything faded to black .

...........................................

Aaron's POV

The house grew quite as everyone left . I wasnt up for the Partying , I wasnt really up for much . For days ive been hauled up in the room , not thinking , Not eating , Not sleeping , But waiting . Unlike my brother Ive been contact with These People , I know what their capable of , which is why I know its far from over . Tony just didnt seem like the type of guy who would just let it go ,Especially after Rj got the Fed's involved . So now it was just a matter of time , a waiting game . There was no question in my mind that there would be some type of retaliation , and that is why I stay locked in this room , it was like I was doing time . Waiting and waiting for days to go by , so I can leave for school . As I Stepped out the shower drying myself off , I couldnt shake this feeling , like something was about to go Down , It had been a week and I havent heard from Jayce . Every second of the day he would text me and go on and on about how sorry he was that he involved me in this . But I wasnt checking for that , apologizing was cool and all that , it showed he had some type of compassion in him , something human . But I wasnt trying to hear that , I heard enough of it and of him , so I never responded to any of his text messages . As im surfing threw the countless numbers of unread messages , I get a message from Meagan saying she decided not to attend the party and she was coming straight from the airport to see me . I wasnt up for anybody seeing me like this , but I could make an exception for her , She was everything to me , some people thought we were twins , thats how much alike we are . My spirits were raised a little , as I made my way down stairs to fix myself a plate of food from the party earlier . As im sitting at the table eating , the door bell rings and I couldnt contain the amount of happiness I felt , I quickly jumped up ran over to the door and Opened it . To my surprise there was no Meagan on the other side of the door it was Jayce . I quickly tried to close the Door , But he Kicked it right back open , I took off back into the Kitchen grabbed the first big knife I seen and turned around and he was right there .

Jayce: Wow Wow Wow !

Aaron; GET THE F***K AWAY FROM ME !

Jayce: Aaron put the knife Down

Aaron: Dont Come any Closer

Jayce: Im not here to Hurt you

Aaron: If you take ONE MORE STEP , I Swear To God Im Gonna Filet You

Jayce: You Need to Calm Down and Hear me Out ...

Aaron: You Need to get the f***k out this House Now

Jayce: I Need to know who's here

Aaron: Five , Four

Jayce: We Dont have time for this , In the matter of minutes Tony and his Crew will be all over this house . You and everybody in this House Needs to Leave NOW !

Aaron: Theres Nobody here But Me

Jayce: Good then Lets Go

Aaron: Im Not going anywhere with you

Jayce: Look Kid , I know im the last person you should trust right now . But they are about to unleash Furry on your family for putting the Fed's on them , If you dont leave with me Now , then your Dead .

I Just there with the knife shaking in my hand , I Didnt know what to do , I Didnt know if he was telling the truth or if this was just a Ploy to get me out of the house , So they could off Me . He Stood there breathing hard looking behind him like he was really paranoid . I Raised the knife down put it in my pocket then he extended his hand , We quickly left the house in his car and speed off . He didnt say much of anything he just looked straight ahead . Just then I thought of Meagan I quickly pulled my phone out and dialed her .

Meagan: Whats Up big Bro

Aaron: Hey Where are you

Meagan: I just got in the Gorge Car , Rj Sent me

Aaron: Oh , Ummm Change of plans , Dont come to the house , I changed my mind Im going to the party

Meagan: Are you Sure . I was looking forward to spending time with you

Aaron: yea Yea Im sure , Dont worry we'll have plenty of time to catch up

Meagan: Oooook , I guess Ill change in the Bathroom lol

Aaron: Allright , Cant wait to see you . And remember go straight to the Party

Meagan; Hey is everything Ok ?

Aaron: Yea Im Fine , See you there

After I hung the phone up with her , I couldnt stop the tear from falling down my face , Truth was i didnt know if I would see her again . I Just couldnt live with myself knowing that I caused harm to my love ones from my stupid mistakes . So what ever this was Jayce was doing , I was down , because I couldnt let anybody else get hurt , Emotionally was enough . As we pulled up the red Light . I looked over at Jayce and he seemed nervous more nervous than me , It made me a worry I mean these were people he has dealt with for years If he's s***tting bricks then I should be having a baby . Across the Street another Car Pulled up at the Opposite Red light , the car started driving Running the Red Light . Look at this Idiot gone get somebody killed Jayce said . The car pretended like it was turning then Flashed its bright lights and Came Directly towards us . out the side mirrors I saw 2 cars approaching from the back of us . It became all too clear that this wasnt just a Drunken idiot it Was Tony .

Jayce: What the F***k !

Aaron: Drive !

jayce: I Cant there Blocking Me In

Aaron: No No No , Drive Drive Drive !

Jayce: I Cant I F***king Cant

Aaron: Run Them the F***k Over !

Tony Stepped out of the car that was blocking us From the Front with a gun in his Hand Not just any gun , it was a Machine gun . I Looked over at Jayce screaming for him to run him over , But he wasnt budging , he was literally scared and so was I , But I wasnt about to Give up . I Quickly Opened the Door but two goons Just quickly closed the Door , and tapped their gun against the Windo . two of them got into the car with Jayce and I , and Followed Tony's orders to take us to the House . At this Point I was Just as scared as Jayce , That feeling of this not ending well was now in the Front of my mind , Tonight might very well be my last .

We arrived at the House as they walked jayce and I into the house at gun point .

Tony: Gentlemen , Its So Nice to See the Both of you , Especially you Aaron Ive Really Missed you

Jayce: Just let the kid Tony

Tony: SHUT THE F***K UP . Cause you see this all of this Is your Fault . Instead of thinking with your D***k you should have been thinking about my money . But Naw you Chasing in behind this sweet little boy thinking you was gone get some ass out of it . did you , Did you get to hit that , cause I sure as hell did , and let me tell you it was Sweet and tight . Tell Him Aaron

Jayce: ................

Aaron: ..............

Tony: Oh Oh What Cat Got Yall tongues . What neither one of yall got s***t to say . Fine by me since yall dont wanna talk we jump right into business . This is how its going to work . You Brought him into the Fold , therefore he is your responsibility , He made the mess Now you Clean it Up . and By clean it up I mean Kill him .

Jayce: What , Tony thats Irrational

Tony: No Whats irrational Superstar is you get to live cause you see You make me alot of money and Im just not ready to dispose of you yet , but him He's been nothing but trouble , He's an Informant A RAT! , So You can Be the Exterminator or I could Exterminate You Both .

Aaron: Please , Dont Kill Me . I'll Do anything

Tony: Its a little too Late for the Tears , all you had to Do was F***k me when I wanted some Boy P***y and you couldnt handle that , you had to tell big brother and he had to Snitch . So Sad cause I actually Like you , But all Rats Must Die . Take them Upstairs .

the Dude Grabbed me and Started Dragging me upstairs , As I fought and Grabbed on to everything I could to stop him from taking me upstairs the room filled with laughter it was like they were having the time of their lives , like this was movie or something , He handed Jayce the gun and told him he had five minutes to do it , or he would come up and smoke us both . The guy threw my into the Room and soon after jayce walked in the room slowly . the guy closed the door , and I had a Meltdown . I crawled over to Jayce feet and begged for him not to do this , I was crying my eyes out ,snot rolled down my nose and everything . I had my hands wrapped around his legs as a Pleaded for my life .

Aaron: Please , Please Dont do this . Im Scared Jayce

Jayce: ..............

I Managed to look up at him and he had this blank stare in his eyes . I could tell this was difficult for him . Despite everything I knew Jayce cared for me , I mean even tho he did nothing to stop the rape , He still waited for me at the nearest store , he apologized profusely , and today he tried to save me and everybody from being assassination . Everybody had their faults in life and his was just like mines , Dumb and Impulsive . I was dont blaming him for my situation , because it was really nobody's fault but mine . I chose not to listen to my big brother , I chose to make the Drops , I Chose to Come to New York their was no one left to blame but myself , I had to except that this was the end and If this was the way I was going out then so be it . I finally got it right at the end , If this would save my family from further Harm then thats what I had to Do , Sacrifice my life for theirs , and oddly enough I was Ok with that . I Sat at his feet with my eyes closed , I grabbed his hand and guided the gun to my head and placed it there , I Just wanted it to be quick and Painless .

Aaron: Do It , Do It

Jayce: .......

Aaron; F***KING DO IT ! NOW!

Jayce: I Cant

Aaron; Just Put me out of My misery , If you really cared , then Just DO it NOW!

Jayce: Get Up

Aaron; DO IT

Jayce: GET UP !

I Stood up and Look him in the eyes , this time he was crying , He grabbed me by the arm and Pulled me over to the window .

Jayce: Listen to Me , Your going to get out of here ok

Aaron: How ?

Jayce: Its look like about a 10 foot Drop , if you land correctly you should be ok

Aaron: What ?

Jayce: Dont make this Hard , Just Jump out the Window when I tell you to Ok

Tony: 1 Minute , Superstar , I really Dont wanna Have to smoke you

Jayce: We Dont have time , I Need you to Listen Stay in the woods , Cross the Main road , but stay in the woods until you come to the gas station , I want you to run and Not look back got it

Aaron: Wait your Not Coming ?

Jayce: No

Aaron: But , we can both make it right, If we leave NOw

Tony: Thirty seconds ! Pull the trigger Superstar , PULL THE TRIGGER

Jayce: Go

we Quickly lifted the window up and I stepped one foot out the window and Tony Started beating on the Door , with a Ten Second Countdown , I Stepped onto the roof of the house , I took one look back at jayce and he was smiling . He slammed the window and I Jumped , As I hit the Ground I heard the Door get kicked Down . The very second My foot hit the ground I Ran , I ran And I Ran , And Didnt look back . Even When I heard the Exchange of Gun shots , I Ran Directly for the Woods . I Did as he said , Ran threw the Woods along the main road . When It came to the Crossing point I stopped I stopped running for the first time in over 20 minutes , I was all scared up from the tree branches . I Was trying to catch my breath as I figured out which direction I was , It would be Pure Hell if I was running the Wrong way . I Pulled out my phone and it had no service . F***k F***k F***k I thought to myself I just had to Wing , within seconds of making my mind up about continuing in the direction , I ran across the Street and out of NO where Headlights came flashing , Boom ! On the Hood I went the Car slammed on the brakes and I rolled of the car onto the street , I heard the Door Open , I was Determined to continue . As the Girl walked up she pulled out her phone Quickly , my Moment of relief was Now here I could finally breath , I was going to be Ok

Woman: Hey Boss , I Found the Boy . On the main Road . Yea , He just ran into the Car Lol

My eyes opened with disbelief I thought it was over I thought this was the End . As The Apparent Concussion started to set it , the last thing I seen was the Lady picking me up and placing me into her Car . My Will to Live was completely shot .

..............................

Ant's POV

My Eyes Popped open as I awakened from a deep dark black out . The light of the room filled my eyes , I was in the Hospital . Within seconds my mind was consumed with thoughts of Rj . I Quickly got out of bed , and everything started spinning out of control , I could barely see anything . I made my way to the door and down the hallway as two nurses walked behind me .

Nurse#1: Sir you need to lay down

Ant: Im Fine , I need to see my husband

Nurse#2: You Have a Concussion , You need to lie down

Ant: I Need To SEE MY HUSBAND

Nurse#1: Take it Easy

Ant: Dont Touch Me !

I Continued to go back and forth with , trying to get any information on Rj , But they wouldnt budge it was like they were keeping something from me . I turned away from them and made my way to the front desk .

Ant: I Need to Know if My Husbands Ok

Nurse: I Understand that , but right now our priority is your health

Ant: Lady I dont Give a f***k about that , Where is my Husband

Nurse: You Need to calm Down

Ant: No you need to tell me , Where the Hell is My Husband . I Demand to Know where he Is

Nurse: We have a Code blue in the Lobby

Ant: NO NO , Look at me your married right ? Right ? So You Know you understand Right . I Just Need to Know If he's Ok

Nurse#2: We Can Find all that out , but first we gotta take care of you

Nurse#1: Your Shoulder is Dislocated

Ant: DO NOT TOUCH ME .

Doctor: Is this the Husband

I turned around as the man's voice entered the room , as the Doctor looked at me , something changed . All that energy disappeared . For minutes I just yelled for somebody anybody to tell me where my husband was , but nobody could . So why is that the second the person who could tell me exactly where Rj was walked into the Room , I suddenly had a change of heart . His eyes glared over towards me , I Couldnt tell what he was thinking , you know that doctors stare , It could be the worst news or it could the best new , but you never know with them . As He walked towards me I could feel myself drawing back , even taking steps back . In that moment I didnt want him there , I didnt want to hear anything he had to say . I just wasnt ready to hear it , To hear that He was Gone . The doctor just stood there with his hand on his lip as if he was trying to find the right way to say it , I started breathing heavy as I was fighting off the idea of the inevitable .

Doctor: Your the Husband

Ant: Yes

Doctor: Im Doctor Nev

Ant: Yes

Doctor: Your Husband is Being Prepped for emergency surgery .

Ant: So He's ok Right ? He's gonna Live

Doctor: Your Husband lost a lot of blood , There's still two Bullets In him . In Order to save his life we need to remove the Bullet from his Neck . Now the Procedure is very Very High risk , there is a 99% chance your husband wont make it out Alive . We need your permission to go through with the surgery .

Ant: I Never thought Id have to make a decision like this . Yes Please Save him

Doctor: Dont worry he's in good hands . If he has any family or Children , it would be a good idea to Call them .

As Looked around the Hospital at the many faces of the people staring at me , I started to Hyperventilate again . Everybody knows if they tell you to call the family and Kids , then its not good , Pretty much you might as well say their Dead . I began to see everything in threes , my sight became blurry , As I looked at my hands covered in my Husbands blood , My stomach started to churn . I started puking everywhere , energy wise I was drained , I had nothing left in me . The man I love was one step away from being pronounced Dead , and I was left all alone . I Didnt know the First place to start Who to call , Everything that Ive ever known has been pulled from under me like a Rug .