Roman Holiday

Rj's POV

Weddings , They say it should be the happiest day of your life . Marriage , a Commitment to the one you love . A Pact to spend the rest of your life with that special someone . A Sacred pact between Man and Woman and The Man Above . Thought to be built on Love Trust and the Desire to grow old together , giving someone that sacred part of you that No one else has access to . In My case , much like everything else in my life it was a mockery. This union wasnt taking place from Love , or the Hope to build a Future together . It was solely based on Black Mail , Betrayal , and Scheming , Funny thing is If it wasnt for those things I wouldnt have half of the things I have , Neither would I have the thing well the Person I wanted .

I Stood in the Mirror fixing my tie , making sure I looked Perfect for my special day . Looking into the eys of the guy staring back at me , I Could Only hope that everything goes as Planned , and Once this is over I can Finally be Free . I hear a Knock on the Door and In walks Jermaine .

Jermaine: Ayyyyye , You Good

Rj: Yea , Just making sure Im Fly

Jermaine: Its clear as day you Fresh in that White Tux , But I was refering to you , are you good

Rj: Oh , yea yea Im Gucci

Jermaine: Ha , Dude are you really doing this

Rj: Doing what , getting dressed my Wedding

Jermaine: No this , All Of this . After what tiara and I told you . Your still going through with this

RJ: If I want everything to work out , I gotta do this

Jermaine: Look Bruh , I told you whatever you needed to get rid of this Chick I got you , WE got you . If you wanna Off the Bitch Fine . But Dont Marry her .

RJ: I hear you , Everybody has Done enough , I can take it from here .

Jermaine: You Know , no matter what he says . if you marry her your going to break his heart.

Rj: I know , I know

Kendrick: Knock Knock !

Jermaine: Wassup

Kendrick: Actually I was looking for you , the Both of you

Rj: For what

Kendrick: I know , Now probably isnt the time , But I have a Business venture for you both of you

Jermaine: Really On his Wedding day

Kendrick: he's getting married ?

RJ: What is it

Kendrick: Well I created a 100% all natural , Organic , skin care Treatment . And I was wondering if you guys would like to back me , You know like a Investor .

Rj: Ok

Kendrick: Really , Just like that

Rj: Yea , Now can You Go , I need my last Moment of silence .

Kendrick: Thank you ! What about you Jermaine ?

Jermaine: Silent Partner ?

Kendrick: Deal !

Kendrick and Jermaine leave the Room , and I take a seat on the couch and Pour Myself a Glass of Scotch and take it back . I sit there Imaging how Different my life is about to be in the Next hour or so . I was about to walk down the Isle . About 15 minutes later the Ceremony started everybody was in there places . I looked over at my Mom and Dad you looked so Proud of Me , My Friends and Family with excitement on their faces , My Little sister walking down the isle in her Bridesmaid gown with a cheerful smile . It seemed like everybody in the room was Happy , Except for me . The next thing I know , Everybody stands up and the Music plays , the Big double doors Open up and I swear it was like the Purest form of light shined through , She looked like an angle waltzing down the isle , Like a True Princess . Her father handed her off to me I shook his hand , and Pulled her veil Back . She was Beautiful almost as beautiful as I remember her growing up . Here She was the Woman on my wall as a Junior high student , I fantasized about her , Then one Day I meet her and Just knew she had to be Mines . I was for sure I hit the Jackpot when I she said Yes , She was perfect Mines and every other Teenage boys Dream Girl , but she Quickly turned to my worst Nightmare .

I held her Hand as the Preacher went on with the Wedding , We had Now gotten to the Objection Part . What was only a couple seconds felt like an Hour , I remember looking at each and every one of their faces . Praying and Kinda Hoping that somebody would say something , But nobody did they all just looked at me . For the First time in a very long time , I had to Own up , Be a Man and stand up for myself , There was nobody left to save me , Or Throw me Life Vest . I had to Do it On My Own . I let her Hands go and I stepped away from her , I could her a couple of gasp from the people .

RJ: I Do

Preacher: Excuse me , I said if anybody had an Objection , Not do you take her to be your Lawfully wedded wife .

Rj: I heard you

Penelope: What the Hell are you doing

RJ: Something I should Have done a long time ago . Tiara

Tiara stands up and walks to the Front with her cell Phone and hands it to me . I pressed Play and let the Recording Play .

Why Expose him Now ?

Better Question is why are you Helping me ?

Easy , That F***g ruined my Life ,

That F***g is my Meal ticket back into Stardom .

Answer my question , why Now ? what do you get

Well He and his Little Friends are Conspiring against me , Thanks to you I Know there plans , and Now I can Counter Attack , After I say I do , the Gloves come off , Before we even make it to the Honey moon these Pictures will be leaked the Information will blow the Him Away , leaving me Poor Little Me Blind sided and Embarrassed , there nothing the Media loves more than a Woman scorned .

You Do what you got to do , Just make sure I get my Money , and Immunity when this all Blows Up ....

The Crowd Erupted with Chatter , I Turned around to see her standing there with her Mouth Wide Open . I Saw out the Corner of my eye Liz Standing up and Darren Trying to stop Her . I Started walking towards Liz and Darren .

Rj: Thats Right My Lovely Fiance , Was Conspiring behind my Back to Escort me , Not For Money but for Fame , How Desperate can someone Get Right . But even More Desperate , is How can a guy who I practically pay his Bills do it , Im Your Bread and Butter .

Liz: Dont Touch Me !

Darren: Let me Explain

Liz: Explain what

Rj: Yea Please Explain , How this Fag Ruined your Life

Darren: Go Suck A Dick , Baby Wait , cant you see he's coming between us again .

Liz: Coming Between us what are you talking about ?

Darren: Cant you See , You Hold him on a Peddle Stool , The Kid Left you For another Man , He used you , Then got you pregnant and Just Did his Own thing , Once again putting his Career and his Needs over everyone else's . He would rather Chase in Behind a nigga than take care of his daughter .

RJ: Nigga are you Fucking Stupid

Jermaine: Wow wow Rj

Liz: Darren that has nothing to do with you , How we Raise Our Daughter

Darren: Exactly you were suppose to Me MY WIFE , But your too Busy Being his BABY MAMA . That was suppose to be My Baby ! He came in and Destroyed my Family ,that suppose to be Us Liz! Now You Expect me to Live in the Shadow of a Self Absorbed Fag who only cares about himself and that Stuck up Faggot . Dat Man dont give two Fucks about Raiya !

At First I was Listening to what he had to say , I mean truth be told he was coming from a Hurt place , I can see where he was coming from . But when He got to Putting me down as a father and My love for Raiya That was it . Before I knew it I had Two Pieced him and he fell to the Floor , Knocked out Cold . Jermaine Grabbed he and Pushed me Back . Security Picked darren up and Escorted him out .

The Church was in Complete silence , Everybody mouths were open and Eyes Wide .

RJ: I Apologize Deeply , it was never my intention for things to Go that Far . I Apologize for Inviting you to this Hoax wedding . But I just had to let my Family and Friends , Mr Harvey Levin See my Fiance for who she really was . You wanted the Fame baby here it is . She Looked at me with Evil Dragon eyes as she picked her dress up and made her way down the isle . She Stopped and Looked at me .

Penelope: You Are Going to Regret This .. I HATE YOU

RJ: I Love you Too

She Slapped me , and the Crowd Hissed , and some laughed . she Stormed out the Church with Camera's Flashing everywhere . She wanted the Attention she wanted the fame , so I hired the Paps and Invited Harvey and other big name Magazines to give them the Scoop . I stood there rubbing my face as the Guest began to get up and stand around looking awkward . I went over to make sure my Mom was ok because I know she was appalled and shocked by what went on . As the Guest started to leave , I quickly Grabbed Tiara and Made my way to the Front Door .

RJ: Attention Attention ! I know that was a Circus in there , Not the Normal Wedding . But Dont leave just yet . There might be a wedding .

Tiara Handed me the Ring , and I walked over to where Ant was sitting . When He looked up and saw me . I think he already knew what was about to Happen .

RJ: Hey

Ant: ...........

Rj: After all that , I dont even Know how to start this , So I'll just go with it .. I love you and I know that Lately I havent been the man you Need me to be , But I have changed Drastically over the last month . Things that Never occurred to me are major parts of my life now . I have the Success , the Family , Now All I need is somebody to share it with , I want that to be you .

Ant: .........

RJ: I know I hurt you in the past , I know How Difficult it is for you to let anybody in especially me after everything . But Im Begging you Anthony to let me , Just let me in One Last time and I Promise I will Never Hurt you Again . I Need you because He was Right My Love for you is Strong Just as strong as my love for Raiya and Im not ashamed to admit that , Because I really believe you were created for me . So Im asking you To let me in One More time . Lets get back to the way we use to be before we feed into the Hype of Ant and Rj , Lets get back to that Love we had that night in the Hotel Room . I Miss that Anthony and I need that Anthony back .. So what do you say Will You Marry me ? ............. To Be Continued