Tricks and Treats

Ant's POV

Thats it Your almost there , the man yelled as beads of sweat dripped down Rj's face . His face had turned completely red as he pushed threw the apparent pain . His arms bulged as he relied on them for strength . Keep Pushing , Push the pain the Physical therapist yelled in encouragement . As I sat there with wide eyes impressed and astonished at the grave amount of progress Rj has made in the past couple of weeks . He went from just being able to stand for only a matter of seconds , to only making it halfway down the bar , Now he's walking the entire Length . His face began to shake as the pain became to unbearable , His arms slowly gave out , I quickly grabbed his crutches and ran them over to him , he instantly applied his pressure to the crutches and we made our way over to the bench .

RJ: F***k ! I was almost there , I Could have made it . Just 2 to 3 more steps and I would have been there

Ant: Its ok , You did you good .

Rj: Good isnt going to get me back on the court before the next Season

Ant: Dont say that , I mean look how much progress youve made thus far , at first it was a feeling in your toes , Now your walking

Rj: I would hardly call that Walking .

Ant: Judging from how sweaty you are , I would say you ran a Marathon lol

Rj: You Know you Not Funny Right ?

Ant: Whatever , I guess I'll let you get back to your therapy

Rj: Where you Going ?

Ant: Im meeting Kendrick , Stephanie and Yohan at the Costume shop . To Finish last minute details on my Costume

RJ: I Bet it Wont be as Crucial As Mines

Ant: Bet .

I gave him a Kiss , and wished him well on the rest of his training , and headed out . I had to make sure i had the better Costume , I didnt know what or who he was going as , But I knew it had to be better than his , And everybody else . I mean we were throwing the Halloween Costume Party so We couldnt be Out Done by anyone . As I made it to the Costume Shop I heard Loud Yaaaassss and Weeeeeeerks , at least Yohan was On Time I thought to Myslef . When I made it to the Back he had on a large Afro Wig and some 70's bell bottoms , Stephanie had on some S***tty Witch outfit and Kendrick was just sitting in the chair drinking something .

Yohan: Yaaaaaasss Miss Stephanie Weeerk Hunty

Stephanie: You Like it ?

Ant: its very S***ty , But Cute

Yohan: Now what you think that Husband of yours gone say about this ?

Kendrick: Yohan

Ant: Have you Been Drinking ?

Yohan: Is the Sky Blue lol

Kendrick: Messy lol

Ant: Let me guess you too ? *looks at Kendrick*

Kendrick: What you know Halloween is my least favorite holiday , All Hallows eve Makes me nervous

Ant: Ughhh I cant with you Two . Anyway back to *Looks at stephanie * Its a little Risky I mean Its a Reach From Beauty Queen .

Yohan: More like Queen of the Pole

Stephanie: Jealousy the Ugliest trate

Yohan: B***h You ......... You know what you Right When I die I want to be Reincarnated as you

Stephanie: lol Boy Im not about to play with you

Kendrick: Well we came we saw we conquered , Gotta Go

Ant: Wait , where the Hell you going

Kendrick: We have a few things to do before the party

Ant: Like what ?

Yohan: Anthony Its a Surprise , If we told you what good would that be

Ant: Whatver , The Two of you just better make sure you be at the party with your Bells and whistles On .

Kendrick: We wouldnt miss the party for the life of us . Right ?

Yohan: Right lol .

The two of them eventually wondered out of the store . I wasnt sure what it was I was feeling but I wasnt sure If I Liked Kendrick and Yohan's relationship It seemed like the two of them were always together drinking and Hanging out . I guess you could say I was a little Jealous that my friend was getting it cracking with someone else besides me . As I was standing there thinking of this I was interrupted by stephanie's Voice .

Stephanie: So what do you think the S***tty Witch Costume Or the Pageant Queen ?

Ant: Well , As much as I Live for the S***t outfit , I think its safe for you to go as the Pageant Queen

Stephanie: Safe ? What do mean by safe ?

Ant: Oh Nothing Lol

I Stood there lying straight threw my teeth , I didnt want to get all up in her business , but the way Rashad Treated her I highly doubt he would want her wearing some s***tty Outfit that only covered 1/3 of her body . Not Insinuating that he beats her or anything but from what I gathered from the Jerk , is he's very controlling so the pageant queen was the best bet for her .

Stephanie: Hey this is Really Tight , I need help getting out of it

Ant: Sure No Problem .

I went into the Dressing room with her and closed the curtain . She turned around and pulled her hair to the front revealing the zipper to the costume , She looked at me threw the mirror and smiled . I took the zipper and unzipped her , I Started at the bottom and started pulling the skimpy costume over her head , It got stuck around her hips , She was small framed but her hips and ass were like Ka Pow Pow . As I manage to pull it over her hips I Suddenly stopped , Frozen at my View , her body was so smooth and Sleek . I Just stood there with my mouth wide open and eyes glued to her lower back . I had gotten so wrapped up in eyeing her body that I Didnt realize she was looking at me with a smile on her face .

Stephanie: Its ok to look , I Mean you are Gay Right ?

My gaze left her eyes and back down to her body , My Curiosity had peaked to its highest level I had to touch . I reached out and dragged my hand along the side of her body all the way around to her back side . She was almost the same exact skin tone as me , so seeing my Flesh against her Bruised and Battered skin made me cringe . There was A bruise starting on her side near her rib cage leading all the way to her backside . As I slightly touched and rubbed the bruise I looked back up at her and her smile was slowly drifting away as she soon realized what had captured my attention , it wasnt her body , Well technically it was but for a totally different reason . She quickly pulled the Tight fitted costume over her head and Placed her Dress back on . Throughout that her gaze never meet mines again , It was apparent she was embarrassed , and I didnt blame her . I Just stood there speechless wondering what to say , Should I even say anything , But before I could think of anything to say to her , she quickly said goodbye and she would see me at the Party tonight , and in One swift move she was out of the Costume Shop .

........................................................................................................................

As the Party was Jumping below me downstairs , I couldnt help but think about the Bruises I saw on Stephanie's body earlier , As I Finished putting my Costume on and headed Downstairs . Tonight was about Charity , and Keeping Rj's Image on the team alive and Well , even tho it was going to be hard to keep my nose out of Rashad and Stephanie's Business . Playing the best Costume game with Rj was a Great Distraction , as I headed down the stairs to the Party , the First thing I saw was Rashad and Stephanie talking to Somone in a Wheelchair . I Really Wanted to Just by Pass this Mess , Seeing Rashad right now wasnt the best . As I was walking by Someone Called my name

Rj: Aye Babe , Come here for a Second

Ant: What tha ! Who are you ?

Rashad: he's Drake From Degrassi

Ant: Oh my God what is that on your Head ?

Rj: I told you I was going all The Way In . Afro lace Front And All Lol

Ant: Oh my God , Your So Cute

Rj: Wait a Minute , What are you Suppose to be ?

Ant: Adebisi From Oz

Rj: Ha ha Ahhhaaaaaaa , Babe thats a Horrible Costume

Ant: Since the two of us are never going to admit who has the better Costume , So can the two of you end this for us

Rashad: Aye The Drake thing Is Hilarious

Stephanie: Agreed

Rj: then thats settled , I Win . So you Know what that means

Ant: Uhhhhhhh

Rashad: So I guess that Means Your a Lady Knight

Ant: I guess that mean you Should go Scratch *fake smile*

Stephanie: Come on Ant , Its not that bad , its sorta like this party , We do fundraisers , Charity's , and Keep Our Husbands Image Clean . The First meeting Is tomorrow so be there .

I Just stood there with my arms folded in Defeat , I really didnt want to join that cheesy Club , Being a Sunbeam was the last thing I wanted to do . I looked out the Corner of my eye and saw Xavier and Brooke walking towards us , I didnt know much of brooke besides she was Penelope's little sister, Hopefully this wouldnt be awkward . Just as they walked up Rashad Excused himself

Rj: Rookie Waddup

Xavier: Aye man thanks for the Invite

Rj: No Problem , No Problem as long as you brought that Pocket Book

Xavier: I brought it , It aint Much

Rj: Ahhh Nigga stop lying , I Know how much yo Contract was , Unless your girl here takes after Big sis and Spends it all lol

Brooke: Babe Im going to get us Some Drinks

Xavier: Cool .

Xavier gave us a awkward look and Mingled away . I looked over at Rj and gave him a stern Look .

Rj: What too Soon ?

Ant: babe , we barely Know the Girl , Did you forget you signed me up to be a Sunbeam , Which she's the President of ?

Rj: Im Sorry , It will be cool . Lets Just have Fun .

I Leaned down and gave him a Kiss . Even tho I had already lost the Costume Challenge , I wanted to change into my second option , Being Dressed as Adebisi wasnt Fun and the little hat was annoying the hell out of me . I looked around the House for kendrick and Yohan but they were no where to be found . I Made my way upstairs , when I heard a loud bump , it sounded like somebody fell into the Wall . I walked passed the Door that was slightly opened and saw someone , I took a closer look and saw that , that someone was Rashad ,he had somebody pinned to the wall but Im sure it wasnt stephanie , cause I didnt see her long pagent gown . He Started kissing on her neck as he got more into it , Revealing the Girls face . It was Brooke , It took everything in my not to make a Noise . she Manage to push him off her placing her feet back on the ground .

Brooke: Stop

Rashad: Why

Brooke: We Cant Do this

Rashad: Why? Whats the problem

Brooke: Not Here , Not Now . Please My Husbands Downstairs

Rashad: At a party with Tons of People , Im Sure he wont miss you for 10 minutes , Maybe 20

He started kissing on her neck again , as he slid his hand up her thigh and Up her Dress , Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she leaned back and tried to fight the temptation . She pushed him away again .

Brooke: No We Cant

Rashad: Come On Brooke , Dont play that , Lets just Do it

Brooke: Your Wife , What if somebody .....

He Interrupted her by putting his hand over her mouth .

Rashad: Lets Not Play , You Know This is the real reason You came right ?

Brooke: ........

Rashad: I mean why Else would you fight hard to attend this party , cause Your Dude could give two s***t about us , let alone coming to a Party , So lets cut the act , You came her tonight hoping to run into me and Im about to give you what you Want . Not Shut up and take it .

She moved her hand off his chest and started passionately kissing him . They were like animals ripping each others clothes off , He lifted her leg up slid her panties down then pulled his d***k out . I Couldnt watch anymore I was literally sick to my stomach , Not only was he a Jerk who Probably beats Stephanie , He cheats On her Too . I just quickly made my way back to the party before I stuck my nose where it had no Business .

....................................................................................

Kendrick's POV

Time Had Literally Slipped away from us One minute it was Day light the Next it was past 10 . Im not gone lie I was nervous ass Hell to show up to the Party , I Just knew Ant was going to be pissed , As Yohan and I Stumbled out the taxi with Liquor on our breath .

Kendrick: OH S***T

Yohan: What ?

Kendrick: We Forgot Our Costumes .

Yohan: Oh S***t , Ant Is going to Flip

Kendrick: Wait , Give me your Clothes

Yohan: What ? B***h this is Alexander Wang

Kendrick: And this is Gucci , I Go as you , You Go as Me

Yohan: Holy S***t , Thats a Good Idea , What would I do without you lol

Kendrick: be a Prostitute on Sax Avenue

Yohan: Wouldnt that be the Life Lol

We laughed and Fell over each other as we tried our best to take out clothes off and put each others back on . Even tho I knew I dropped the ball as a Friend this s***t was still funny tho . We Both made our way into the House and Yohan went straight for the bar . I Lingered around hoping that I didnt Run into Ant . Yohan Came back with his Drink and we decided to go ahead and face the Music and Find Ant . As We entered the Main room , I Stopped in complete Shock . Standing there Directly infront of me was the guy I hooked up with , ummm Xavier I think that was his name . before I Could say anything Yohan grabbed my arm .

Yohan: You See that Guy ?

Kendrick: Which One

Yohan: No Dont Look . But remember My Duech Bag Ex Whatever, I was telling you about

Kendrick: Xavier

Yohan: Yea , You Know Him ?

Kendrick: ummmmm No I just remember you saying his name

Yohan: I Said His Name ??

Kendrick: Yea One Day we were Drinking , Speaking Of Drinking I have to Pee . Be Right Back

I Quickly walked away with a total Buzz Kill . Not only was the guy I had a One night stand with here , He was my New Bestie's Ex Duechbag Boy Friend or whatever . I Just wanted to forget that night even Happened but apparently it was like a bad rash that wouldnt go away . I took me forever to use the bathroom , technically I wasnt using the bathroom I was Just hiding out from Ant , xavier and Yohan this was too much for my intoxicated mind right now . After someone beat on the door for minutes I finally came out of the bathroom to countless mean mugs , as I was making my way past the angry faces , I noticed one familiar One , It was Xavier he looked like he was about to approach me , I quickly turned around and headed the other way , I made it around the hallway and thats when he grabbed my arm .

Xavier: Hold up

Kendrick: What do you want ?

Xavier: I Ummm wanted to talk

Kendrick: about ?

Xavier: I Believe you Know

Kendrick: Look Dont worry I wont say anything if you Wont

Just as he was about to say something Anthony walked around the corner . Looked at Xavier like he had seen a Ghost then back at me .

Ant: there you are , I was about to Lose my Mind

I looked up to the Heavens and thanked God for Sending Ant Scolding my way at just the Right time . He looked at Xavier with a Weird Look and Dragged me away as I looked at Xavier .

Ant: Where the F***k where you? And where is your Costume ?

Kendrick: We were Ummmm ..... that doest matter, and Im Yohan Duh

Ant: Are you Drunk ? You Know what Dont answer that , Im so Disappointed in you

he threw his hand up and walked away , I wasnt up for the partying anymore , I had enough awkwardness for two years , I headed up to my room and laid down . The party continued for a while and eventually ended . I get a knock on my door and it was Yohan , he came into the room and plopped down on the bed .

Yohan: Where The Hell did you go . I was looking All over for you

Kendrick: I wasnt feeling it

Yohan: Aye it was so many Fine Niggas Downstairs . too bad all them were straight

Kendrick: think that if you may

Yohan: Well To scared to ask for my number

Kendrick: Nigga Maybe they just wasnt feeling you , you ever thought that ?

Yohan: thats Physically Impossible , Every Nigga wants me , Hell I still pull B***hes when I butch it Up .

Kendrick: Lol think that if you Must , But Im going to bed

Yohan: So you telling me you never thought about what my butter pecan skin taste like

Kendrick: just about as much as what bleach taste like .

He Rolled his eyes and sat up in the bed , like a panther he pounced on me , pushing his weight down to keep me down . He took his shirt off , and threw it across the room. I started laughing at the thought of this dude actually thinking we were about to Bump Booties . Next thing I know he was kissing me , Tonguing me down . His tongue was like magic he could do things with it that ive never seen or felt . He was now eating at my neck and sucking on my nipples , He manage to get me out of my clothes and I returned the favor to him . Now we were both Fully naked and Pleasuring ourselves while kissing and rubbing on each other with our free hand , We rubbed one out together , and laid there speechless . He sat up in the bed with a smirk on his face and said . Told Ya . He put his clothes on and said he was going to get some water . I laid there laughing and thinking did I just go there with him ? About 2 minutes later he came back with a bottle of water and a shocked face . He got back in the bed and snuggled up to me .

Yohan: Hey

Kendrick: What ?

Yohan: Are Ant and Rj Ok ?

Kendrick: yea , why you ask that ?

Yohan: I Just saw Rj Leaving the House , and He looked Like he was sneaking out

Kendrick: what do you mean sneaking out ?

Yohan: Like Closing the Door so nobody could hear it

Kendrick: Its Probably Nothing , Dont trip

Yohan: Yea your Right

.......................................................................................

Rj's POV

As I anxiously waited on the other side of the door , it was only natural to look over my shoulder . I was beyond paranoid , I couldnt believe I was doing this . the door opened and there Stood Rashad in Nothing but his Pajama pants .

Rashad: I Figured You would be Back

RJ: Where's Your Wife

Rashad: Sleep , The Husband ?

Rj: where he needs to be

Rashad: then Come In ................................