Awkward Phone Call

Kendrick's Pov

Even tho i was tremendously sad to leave Germany , I was also just as excited to leave . Granted I would miss the Babies , but At least I was going Home to My Man . Thats right I siad it , Once I land Im going to have enough time to Run by the Store pick up some Food and other things to make a romantic dinner all before his plane lands . I was so excited about Cameron moving in that not having a Job completely slipped my mind. Finding a Job wasnt hard at All in Washington , Its Finding a job that Doesnt make either of us feel less is the Problem , Hell the Corner Store and McDonalds always hiring , If Push came to shove I wouldnt Mind working there if it meant Cam and I could Live together . The Entire Ride my Obsessive Planning Disorder Kicked in . I had it All Mapped out . Cook and feed , Fuck then First thing Bright and early Job Hunting . After my Plane Landed I quickly made my way back Home to change and Clean up so I can Run to the Store to Pick up the Few items I needed to make cam's arrival special . I unlocked the Door . The Lights were off , I thought to Myself , I know Damn well I payed the Bill , As I walked into the House , I notice a trinkle of light , and it was coming from Candles . Then I was Hit with a Faint smell of Mexican Food I smiled to myself then Looked up and saw Cameron walking out of the Kitchen with a smirk on his face .

Cameron: Surprise lol

Kendrick: What are you doing here ? I thought you didnt land till 8

Cameron: I wanted to surprise to you , so I Lied , Used the spare Key and Did this

Kendrick: Lol

Cameron: Whats Funny ?

Kendrick: I was actually about to do the same for you

Cameron: See thats why we toghether , we think alike .

He Grabs my bags out my hand , takes me by the hand and leads me into the Kitchen . He Really Did it Up , He had Candles , Roses , A Full Spread of Food , and my Favorite Mascato wine . He pulled my chair out for me and it Took me off guard , He's never done anything this Romantic before . For the Most part he's always treated me like a Dude , Never pulled my chair out for me Or opened the door for me I guess this is all New to Me . We sat down and talked about everything , I filled him in on everything that happened in Germany , He updated me on everything on his End of the Stick , and we both stuffed our faces with some of his Grandmas Best Dishes . After dinner , I told him to kick back and relax on the couch with a beer , as I washed the Dishes .

Kendrick: I Still Cant Believe he's Normal

Cameron: Me either To tell you the Truth . Its like I keep waiting on him to Do something Crazy

Kendrick: Maybe he's plotting

Cameron: Naw , he spends most of his time with his Girl Friend

Kendrick: Normal , with a girl Friend , you sure thats yo Brother ?

Cameron: Positive , Looks just like him , with the scar under his eye to match

Kendrick: Its just Weird

Cameron: You'll get to see First Hand , On Thanksgiving . I told my Parents we would Come

Kendrick: Fine with me

As Im washing the Dishes , I feel Warm Breath on the Back of my Neck , I bite down on my bottom lip , then he wraps his arms around my waist rubbing his hand up the Front of my shirt . He starts to Slowly kiss up my neck all the way to my ear . He takes his tongue and runs it across my ear before he slowly takes it into his mouth and nibbles on it . Knowing Full and well that my ear was my spot , My knees almost buckled so I put majority of my weight on him . I turned around and looked him in the eyes .

Kendrick: What are you doing

Cameron: Well , I Cooked , Feed you , Now its time to put you Bed

He lifts my shirt over my head , and kisses every inch of my upper body with his soft pink lips . He picks me up and puts me on the sink , I softly suck on his bottom lip as he pulls at my pants , I lift up letting the slide off and hit the floor as Cam kicks them to the side . I Unbuckle his pants and they fall down to his ankles . I Push him back and get off the sink and dropped to my knees , as I was reaching out to grab his Dick through his Black Polo Boxers , My Phone ring , Obviously I ignore it . I pull his boxers down just enough to expose his Bushy pubes , I press my face against it and take in a Big Sniff . It was Just something about the smell of a Man's Dick Area that Turned me on , the Smell of his Balls after a Long Day Just sent me into Over Drive . I started playing with his balls in my hand , while using my tongue to lift the Dick up and take it into my mouth . his head immediately Cocked back and he began to moan . I looked up at him with my Bedroom eyes while only sucking on the Head of his dick . I could taste the Precume on my tongue it was so Sweet yet salty . I took my finger and played with the Precum and then licked it off my finger . Just as I was about to Really Go in on his Dick , My Phone Rang again .

Kendrick: What the Fuck !

Cameron: You wanna get that

Kendrick: Im Busy

Cameron: If you Gone answer it then do it now ,cause you gone be busy all Night and Morning .

I laughed at him and Reached over and grabbed my jeans and pulled the phone out the Pocket , I saw it was a Voice Mail from my Boss on my phone , I listened to it , and then called him back . While I was waiting on the Phone to Ring I couldnt Help but notice Cam's Dick Damn near jumping in my face , So I did what any normal person would do , Put it in my mouth , I bobbed my head up and down as I held the phone in my hand listening to it ring , when I Boss picked up I Gave the Head a blow Pop then Said Hello .

Hello

I got your Message

a Proposition

you want me to meet you Where

Ok

I Understand

An Hour , i'll Be there

I hang the Phone up and Sky rocket Off my Knees . and start walking towards the bathroom . I Turned the shower water On , grabbed my toothbrush and Got in the shower . I heard Cameron Come into the bathroom and sit on the toilet and start talking to me .

Cameron: So who was that ?

Kendrick: My Boss

Cameron: Oh , What he Say ?

Kendrick: He says he has a Proposition for me

Cameron: What Kind of Proposition

Kendrick: he didnt say much , he asked me to meet him at Fitzgerald's in an Hour

Cameron: Wow Wow What ?

Kendrick: its a Restaurant in the City .

Cameron: I Figured that Much but why he want you to meet with him at a Restaurant to talk about work?

Kendrick: He says he's finishing up a Business meeting Now , and it would be Convenient if I stopped my You know kill two Birds one Stone .

Cameron: Thats Sounds Stupid , Why not call you in to the Office

Kendrick: Cam , You of all people should Know , Most Business Professional People Discuss business over Dinner . Doesnt Your Mom

Cameron: Yea You right

Kendrick: Ok , So Ima Shoot Down there see what he talking about and Then I'll be back to Finish what I started

Cameron: You mean what I started ?

I Reached out and Grabbed him Pulling him towards the Shower . He Got into the shower with me , and I Dropped to my Knees and took his Dick into my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth with his Growing dick in my mouth . While Deep throating his dick I played with his Balls just to make him Cum that Much faster . Now Ive always thought I had a Good Sex game but ive never made a Dude Nut in like 3 minutes . He Sprayed his Nut all over my face and Tongue , I spit it out grabbed my toothbrush and Re brushed my teeth , and Quickly got dressed and left out the Door , I made it there a little After the One hour Mark I agreed to But Oh well , He Did Fire Me . I walked into the Restaurant and the waiter showed me to the table .

Kendrick: Good Evening Mr.Yates

Mr.Yates: Good Evening

Kendrick: I Hate to seem so Straight Forward but This Proposition is it a Job ?

Mr.Yates: Actually yes it is . A Job a think your Perfect For

Kendrick: Really , What is It

Mr.Yates: Im Starting a new Project and theres a Lot of Work , Research, and testing to Do . And Im going to Need a Research assistant .

Kendrick: Me ?

Mr.Yates: You Said it yourself , your One of Best Workers there , Hell to even Come through that place in years

Kendrick: Thank you Sir

Mr.Yates: Nonsense Call me Marlon , Since were going to be spending alot of time together . I mean thats if you Want the Position

Kendrick: Are you Kidding Me , Of Course When Can I start ?

Mr.Yates: First thing Tomorrow , We Can go oer Protocol , and Hire you an Intern

Kendrick: Wow , That sounds Great .

Mr.Yates: Oh and Dont Worry , You will get paid this time , 5 times what an intern position paid .

Kendrick: Is this A Dream lol

Mr.Yates: No It isnt , I Need the Best on this Project and thats you Kendrick .

Kendrick: Mr yates I Dont Know how to thank

Mr.Yates: Taking the Job is enough , And Its Marlon to You Now .

Kendrick: Ok Marlon lol

Mr.Yates: Actually You can thank me by having Dinner with me , I havent had the Pleasure of eating yet the Board members Are all Business at these Meetings , so what do you say .

Kendrick: ........

Mr.Yates: Have you eating already ?

Kendrick: Actually Yes I have

Mr.Yates: then Have Desert , they have a Bomb Creme Brulee

Kendrick: Actually , I cant My Boyfriend Just moved in and today's our First Night together .

Mr.Yates: Oh I see , It would have been nice tho to Create some History before we stepped in the Lab tomorrow , I find that knowing each other on a Personal Level makes the Work Flow much easier ya know

Kendrick: Yea , I know ... You Know what I didnt Have Desert yet . What was it Creme Brulee ?

Mr.Yates: Yes , its to Die For .

I Didnt Want to come off Rude , or Insensitive so I figured having Desert wouldnt Hurt that Much , It was only what about 45 minutes top , eat talk , then get out of there . Or So I thought , an Hour had Went by then 3o Minutes then another 15 . It was like Every time I tried to slide in the fact that I had to go , another Important Note came up . It Just seemed like he Didnt want me to leave , he talked and talked and talked , Told story after story . It was to the Point I wanted to say I Dont Give a Fuck . He Finally realized That I was Ready to go , Im guessing it was from me Nodding off as he talked .

Mr.Yates: It was Really Nice to get to Know The Number 1 employee on a Personal Level .

Kendrick: Lol

Mr.Yates; Yea , But I can tell Ive taken up enough of your time . so Ima let you get out of here .

Kendrick: Thank you Lol

Mr.Yates: Besides I dont need you late for your First Day of Work .

It Felt like he was about to start talking about something else so I quickly said My Goodbye and walked away and headed to the Car , when I cranked up I looked at the clock and Realized it was 1:45 in the Morning . I Rolled my eyes and Made it Home as fast as I could . I walked in to the House and it was Dark , except this time there were No candles Burning . it was Dark only light was from the Tv in the Bed room , I walked into the Room and stood at the Doorway and Looked at Cameron Sleeping with his Hand in his Pants and the other Folded across his chest . I striped down to my Boxers and climbed in the bed with him . I scooted over to him and layed my head on his Chest , and he Woke up and looked at me , I smiled and said I was sorry my boss is a talker . He kissed me on the forehead and held on to me and went back to sleep . Not to long after I joined him , Just a week ago I was Fired with no job not knowing how I was going to make it and Now I have a Job and My Dude here with me . I guess it was safe to Say Life Was now Good Again