Lights Out Part Two

Aaron's Pov

After the Show was Over , I was More than ready to get the F***k . I was Bored out my mind . I mean dont get me wrong I enjoy the Celeb Crowd , but this was hardly the In Crowd I wanted to Be a Part of . So As everyone got out their seats I headed for the Door . Just as I was about to Leave , I Hear Rj Voice sounded just like Daddy .

RJ: Where you Sneaking off too

Aaron: Oh , I was about to Hang out for a while . Am I Allowed Father

RJ: Dont get smart Nigga, Yea you allowed Just act like you got some sense out there

Aaron: When Have I ever Not acted like I got some sense

RJ: Just be Careful , lil , nigga here , take this

Aaron: you Giving Me a Racks ?

RJ: You Are my little Brother a Representation of me , I cant have you Out not being able to cover .

Aaron: Thanks Big Bro

RJ: yea whatever , Just Be careful Out there , and Who are your Friends

Aaron: My Friends . See Ya

I Threw him the Dueces and made my way out to the Car and Got In .

Jayce: Its about time , Nigga I was about to Leave yo Ass

Aaron: Stop B***hing Nigga

Jayce: I swear Yo Lil Ass Got a Mouth Piece

Aaron: Quit the B***hing , we Gone Make it in a Second

Jayce: Big Bro let him off the Porch and He dont know how to Act

Aaron: nigga Despite what you and Rj might think , I Make my own decisions , and Right now Im Wanting yo Ass to Drive

Jayce: Nigga be Cool , we Gone get there , Damn First time off the Porch and You Diving in Head First .

Aaron: Didnt I say stop B***hing , Drive this Sports Car , Like a Man

Jayce: You Talk alot of S***t Lil Nigga , Ima Have to show you

Aaron: Nigga you cant F***k with my Brother , you damn shole Cant F***k with me

Jayce: A Loud Mouth , Is a Good thing , Means it Opens Wide

Aaron: Dude that was Mad Gay

Jayce: Yo Brother the F***t

Aaron; Aye Chill the F***k out , Forreal tho , I Kill you Over that One

Jayce: Nigga get yo Panties Out a Bunch , Im just f***king with ya

Aaron: F***k Nigga , Shut up and Drive , Im ready to steal somebody Girl

Jayce: Nigga Calm Down , Dont Nobody roll up to the Club till After two , I gotta make a Couple of Stops First Anyway

I Just Shook my head at him , Turned the Music all the way up and let the top down. I was beyond Ready to hit this party , Ive been in town for Months now and Rj has yet to take me to anything Cool , I mean whats the point of having a big brother in the N.B.A if you dont get the Five star treatment . I Just Noded my head to the music preparing myself for the club , when I realize Jayce had us in the Hood , Im talking Trap House Hood . We Pulled up to this Old Brick house with Green Shutters , Must be his Grandparents I thought to myself . Jayce Popped the trunk got out the car and made his way to the back and Pulled out a blue duffle bag , He smiled at me as he walked by towards the house . Me being the nosey nigga I am , I Damn near Broke my neck trying to see the Dude who opened the door . I Sat there shaking my head Like this Nigga slanging thangs . All that N.B.A Money and he still Trapping , Typical nigga the Hustle Dont stop . About five Minutes later Jayce came back out the house but this time with a green Duffle bag , Put it in the trunk and Drove off .

The time had finally Came , The Club , Im talking V.I.P treatment , Didnt get carded , Bottle after Bottle , Basically it was Just like every Rapper Video , Bottles , B***hes , and Booties . I was Feeling myself hard the Liquor was Now in my system , and the weed was taking it to another level . I Noticed a Gang of Girls hanging by the V.I.P section , so I told Vic to let them Up . There was this One Cute Redbone with Red Hair , Im talking Fine as F***k . I wasnt in the League but she aint need to know that . I pulled her to the side and started running game on her . I was throwing Line after line and she was biting , This was easier than I thought , B***hes see Money and Ready to F***k . I wrapped my hands around her waist and started Dancing on her , Making sure she Felt my d***k pressing against her Ass . She just tilted her head back and Giggled . I raised my glass to Vic and he gave me a Thumbs up , Then To Jayce , but he didnt look to Excited , he kinda looked Pressed , Like he wanted her or something . He came over and said that the Club was whack and he was ready to bounce .

Aaron: Bounce , For what

Jayce: Man this s***t is whack , and the B***hes aint even Cute

Aaron: Nigga you Blind , Look at that , Ass for Days

Jayce: Seen Better , But Yea Im bout to Roll , so You Rolling

Aaron: Yea Man , Damn . At least let me get shorty Number or something .

I Pulled her to the side and Exchanged Numbers with her , and she gave me a kiss on the Check and said I Hope I hear from you soon . I Gave her One Last hug this time gripping that Booty Hard and Firm . I turned around to walk off , I Gotta say I was Lowkey Mad at Jayce , Nigga acting like a straight up B***h , ready to leave soon as s***t get Popping . Talking bout he gotta be seen leaving the club earlier , I swear this dude was acting like a real B***h tonight , It was almost like he was jealous I was talking to ole girl , Like he wanted the D***k or something . I Proceeded out the Club , When I heard some nigga Scream Aye Aye ! I turned around to see some Scrub as Nigga Rocking some Skinny Jeans , Staring at me with Red eyes .

Dude: Say Homie , You Talking to My Girl

Aaron: The F***k Dis Nigga talking bout

Dude: You tryna Holla at my Girl Nigga Did I Stutter

Aaron: Mannnnnnn , Get the F***k Outta Here

Dude: You Think Cause you A Celebrity You The S***t , I will Put you On Your Ass Lil Nigga

Aaron: S***t , Wassup .

Jayce: Aye Chill , Lil A

Aaron: Naw , F***k dat this Nigga , Tryna Check me Over his B***h , Check yoself Homie , You Must not be doing something right , she all On My D***k .

Just as I said that , Dude took a swing at me , But I Somehow Dodge the Punch , Just as I was About to hook him with a Left , All I see his Jayce Damn Near Clothesline that Man head Off , He Fell to the Ground and it was only Instinct to Kick his ass , He Tried to Sneak me so I was just Returning the Favor . Jayce Grabbed my arm and we took off Running to the Car . Which we had No idea where it was since valet parked it . In the Blink of an eye the Only thing I saw were red and blue lights . F***K !!!!

.............................................................................................................................

I Hung the Phone up after making one hell of a phone Call , if his tone over the Phone was Pissed I wasnt Looking Forward to him actually Bailing me out . I took a seat on the Bench Next to Jayce .

Jayce: Scared ?

Aaron: Im Not gone Lie , He Can get scary when he pissed off

Jayce: You Think He gone Trip

Aaron: He basically Just chewed me out over the Phone , im not looking forward to this Ride home .

Jayce: Lol , You gone be allright Kid

Aaron: Maybe if you take me home , infact why are you still , why havent you bailed out yet ?

Jayce: You want me to just leave you here , then both of us will have to face your brothers wrath .

Aaron: Ughhh , F***k ! I Can just see him Lighting up that Blunt Chastising me like im his Son

Jayce: Blunt ?

Aaron: Yea that Nigga smoke weed when He stressed , Which seems to be More and more every day

Jayce: with a Brother like you , I Understand

Aaron: Ughhhhh Fuuuuuuuuck ! My Life is Over

Jayce: Told you she wasnt even that Cute , Should have left her alone . See what chassing P***y get ya

Aaron: Pause that whole statement was Mad Suspect .

JONES!

Jayce: Uhhh Ohhh Lol

Aaron: Kill Yo Self

As the Cell Opened and I saw Rj walking around the corner , My heart Shot to my throat , Here we Go I thought to myself . As He got closer I braced myself for the Epic slap across the back of my head , But for some reason he didnt , I opened my eyes to see Rj's Mad Bull Glare wasnt Aimed towards me at all , But at Jayce .

Rj: What the Hell you Doing here

Officer: The Other half of the tagteam Duo

Rj: Huh ?

Officer: The two of them Roughed up a Guy after the Club

RJ: Wait You , and Jayce ?

Aaron: I Know you told me to Behave , And I was , Jayce and I and a Couple of the other guys on the team Went out , and this Dude Tried to check me about his .....

Rj: Wow wow Wow , You Went out with Jayce . Thats the Friend of Yours

Aaron: Yea , aint you glad it was one Of your teammates .

Rj: Go to the Car

Aaron: Ok

Rj walked towards Jayce, who at this point had a Nervous look on his face , I couldnt make out why it turned to the Devilish Grin tho . Rj got right in his face , and looked him in the eys , Basically squaring him Up . There was no way I was going to the car Now .

Rj: So Now you want to hang out with My Little Brother

Jayce: whats the big deal , We just showed him a good time

RJ: The Big deal is , He wreaks of Booze and he's only 20 .

Jacye: My Bad Bruh , I Aint Know

RJ: Ima tell you this One time and One time only . I Dont know what the F***k your Up to , But leave him out of it

Jacye: He's a big boy , Im Sure he's capable of making his Own decisions Dont you think

Jayce gives Rj this slick smirk , and the Next thing I Know Rj's hand was wrapped around Jayce's throat . The guard quickly grabbed Rj's arm attempting to detain the situation , Rj gave Jayce a swift push , knocking him back into the Cell onto the floor . He quickly turned around with Anger brewing in his eyes , grabbed me by the back of the Neck and dragging me to the car . I wasnt sure what was going on , but im glad majority of Rj wrath was focused on Jayce . I didnt understand the beef but I was sure as Hell Thankful for it .

Rj's POV

After bailing Aaron's Ass out of Jail , and Chocking Jayce out , It seemed like the Morning sun Peered threw the window exceptionally early today . After showering , I headed Down stairs Not before Knocking on Aaron's Door Extremely Loud to help his Hangover . I Walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a Plate

Ant: Good Morning

RJ: Morning

Ant: Where did you go lastnight ?

Rj: Bail the F***k Up Out of Jail

Ant: Aaron? For what

Rj: Apparently he went clubbing with Jayce , and they got into some type of altercation Lastnight

Ant: Wait , Jayce the D***kwad

RJ: That One

Ant: And you didnt get arrested ?

Rj: No , But I roughed him up a little

Ant: ummmm

RJ: GOOOD MORNING !

Aaron: Why are you Yelling

RJ: IS IT BOTHERING YOU !

Aaron: You dont have to be an ass RJ

Rj: We Had a Deal , and you broke it , all you had to do was stay out of trouble And YOU COULDNT F***KING DO THAT

Aaron: Well Shoot Me Down , It was a Mistake

Rj: How many Mistakes Are you Going to Make

Aaron: Wow , It amazes me How you Sound exactly Like Dad

Rj: Dont try to Turn this on Me

Aaron: No , Cause This isnt you , youve never been Like this . You were always my Fun , Big Brother . Now your Like a Stern Dad

Rj: Maybe thats what you Need

Aaron: Your Being Ridiculous

Rj: Am I

Aaron: Yes ! All of a sudden you Changed , You never cared about what I did . Now you Do . I wonder why * looks at Ant*

RJ: This has Nothing to do with Him

Aaron: Oh really , Was it Not him who Domesticated Who , you use to be so Cool , Now your a Husband . Was it not Him who Offered for me to Work at that Hell Hole

Rj: You Know what your Right , It was Him . Which is why You should be heading to that Job he Offered you

Aaron: F***k No I Quit

RJ: then Pack ya Bags , And Prep for the First flight

Aaron: I hate you

RJ: Tough Love Tough Love

Aaron: Im Driving myself to Work

Aaron Grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house . Leaving Ant and I sitting at the table eating , I Noticed Ant was staring at me .

Rj: What

Ant: I Do think you were a little hard on him

RJ: Please 200 dollars to him F***king up again within the Next 24 hours

Ant: Lol

Ant: Can I ask you something

Rj: What

Ant: Do you Feel that way

Rj: What way

Ant: Like I Domesticated you , You know Chopped your Balls off

Rj: No , Im Happy with where we are . If I didnt want to be Married and settled down I wouldnt . I Know what I want and thats You . So what If Weve became that Boring that Couple . I think we deserve to be Happy in Love Dont you

Ant: Sometimes

RJ: Sometimes?

As he was putting his Plate in the Sink , I ran Behind Him Wrapped my arms around him , picked him up and turned him around . I Pinned his Back against the sink and kissed him .

Rj: Dont you

Ant: I Do Now Lol

We grabbed our stuff , and he headed off to work and I headed off to the gym for Weight training . The entire training I managed to Avoid Jayce I already lost my cool with him Lastnight the last thing I wanted to do was get into an altercation with him and get suspended from the First game of the season this Week . After Weight training was over I showered grabbed my Bag and headed out the Locker room , Just as I was leaving The Assistant Coach and a Sponsor Asked to speak with me

Sponsor: I Know your Probably Off to somewhere important , But this will Only take a few minutes

RJ; Ok what is it ?

Assistant coach: Youve Been randomly chosen for a Drug test

Rj: A What

Sponsor: its Chosen at random , there has been some speculation that some of our Players are abusing Drugs

RJ: Oh

Assistant Coach: Just come with us it will only take a few seconds

I Stood there Frozen , This really wasnt happening . Our Contracts have a strict Policy on Drugs . Normally I would see one coming and Flush my system out but this was so last Minute that I had no choice but to Pee in the cup right then and there . As Im walking back into the Office , I see Jayce , and Two other players . Jayce Gave me a Wink and Immediately I knew something was up . Everybody knew when A Drug test was coming up , there had to be a Rat in the team for it to be a surprise Random drug test , and for some reason I knew that rats name was Jayce .

After leaving the Gym , my Nerves were Wrecked . I was On My way to Ant's Firm to sign Some Contracts . When I get a Call from the team owner , My heart Dropped instantly , I turned the radio Down and answered the phone .

Team Owner: Jones , How are you

Rj: Im Doing good sir

Team Owner: Uhhh this pains me to say , but you didnt pass the Drug test

Rj: ..........

Team Owner: You Know what that Means

Rj; How Long are we talking

Team Owner: Since it was only Marijuana . One game

Rj: No , I cant Miss the First game

Team Owner: Sorry , Its Policy

Rj: I Understand

After hanging the phone , up My temper shot threw the roof . I was Beyond Pissed . This Nigga was Now F***king With me . First my Brother Now this , I just wanted to F***k him Up . I took my eye off the Road for just a second and Boom !