Ride

Kendrick's POV

Influential , Was the Word , the Perfect word carved from the highest oak tree . It was the only word that could describe the past few months of my life . Everything that has transpired had a purpose , a purpose that at the moment was unknown . I born to be the victim , and I played that Roll with every fiber of my being . Up until a Few Hours ago , I was just as lost as I was before I left New York , wandering around in the Sandy beaches of L.A , Mingling elbow to elbow with the Richest People Beverly Hills could Offer , Yet there was something missing , something that wasnt being fulfilled with a change Of scenery . I Thought that running away and starting fresh would be the thing I needed , But Boy was I wrong , The very people I assumed was holding me back from growing and spreading my wings were the only people who could save me .

Frankie: Are you All Packed

Kendrick: And Ready to Go

Frankie: So If you Dont mind me asking , where are you going ?

Kendrick: Frankie , Weve Been over this already , Im flying to New York for One Day

Frankie: Yea yea Yea for a Friends Party . But with Whom ?

Kendrick: What do you mean with Whom

Frankie: Ok When you hired me you read my resume Right , Im a Genius .

Kendrick: And your Point Is ?

Frankie: My Point Is , Your Daily Meetings and I use the Word Meeting Lightly . With Mr Vanderbuilt , tend to get a little loud .

Kendrick: Oh My God Frankie

Frankie: What You didnt think that Paper thin Wall , would contain the sounds of two Grown Men , " Having a Meeting "

Kendrick: Oh My God Stop !

Frankie: I Cant Believe You Didnt Tell me

Kendrick: Last Time I Checked you were my secretary , Not my Diary . And besides there's nothing to tell

Frankie: So is he or isnt he your White Chocolate Lover

Kendrick: No Comment

Frankie: Ohhhh Come on , You Trust me with everything else , Hell If I wanted I could set up an Off shore account with your Name , and You wont tell me who's taking a trip Kendrick's Wonderland .

Kendrick: Its Not that Simple

Frankie: Ohhhhhhhh He's one of those DL Guys

Kendrick: Maybe if you stood on top of the Empire state Building everybody could hear you

Frankie: Ohh , Sorry . So you two are together but he's Dl , because he's the heir of a Multi Million Dollar Oil Tycoon .

Kendrick: Get Back to Work

Frankie: Somebody Needs to Call Tyler Perry , That would make a Great Movie

Kendrick: You Know what , Pack up Your Done for the Day

Frankie: Fine By Me Boss .

Frankie packed her things up , and she and I headed out , she grabbed a taxi and so Did I . I Headed back to my Condo to grab my bags , as I waited by the window for my car service to pull up I couldnt help but think about my Relationship with Mr. Vanderbuilt , Or Trip as I call Him . We meet during a Meeting I was having with his Father's Business , it was like sparks flew as we stared at each other during the board room . After the Meeting was over We managed to be waiting for our cars at the same time . Which happened to spark up some small conversation witch lead to drinks , which lead to conversations over the Phone , then eventually we were Friends quote on quote . It took no time to realize he was DL , which was understandable . Trip came with a lot of surprises , he wasnt like his power house father , he liked to have Fun , he was spontaneous and Notorious on the Party scene . to make a long story short Trip and I have been Inseparable for months now . It was almost like we were both living double lives , I would work during the day , Party at Night with him , and we would spend the nights at his House in Beverly Hills , and then do it all over again the next day . He was everything I needed , the Thrill , the Excitement , The Mystery , it seemed like everyday there was a New layer of him that Ive yet to explore . As the Car pulled up my heart started racing , something that it hasnt done in a while . Most people wouldnt get it because on the outside were two totally different people , He's From a Long line of Rich White People , and Im Just the Black Kid who made it out the ghetto , but Trip and I had alot more in common than I thought , and I was soon to Find that out .