Party and Bullshit

Ant's Pov

Rj: I Dont understand why you cant just tell me

Ant: I dont understand why you just cant let it go

Rj: Let it go ? you leaked your Cousin's Sextape , Which almost Ruined your bestfriends Marriage Anthony , Thats Not something you let go

Ant: Look , believe If I Could tell you I would .

Rj: So The Secrets Begin here .

Ant: Its Not even Like that

Rj: Then what is Like , We said we wouldnt keep anything from each other . Not even Murder so Tell me .

Ant: Its Not that simple .

RJ: Im trying not to say it

Ant: Say what

RJ: Nothing

Ant: No Say it speak your mind

Rj: Fine , your turning into the Person I dont like , the Lying , Sneaky , Cut Throat Anthony that sickens Me

Ant: Sickens You ? Wow Good to Know .

Rj: I Didnt mean it Like that Ant , Its Just when you Do things like this It really Annoys me . Just be Honest with me thats All I want .

Ant: I have to Go

Rj: Go where ? Its the middle of the Day

Ant: Work

Rj: let me Guess Amir Howards

Ant: What is that suppose to mean ?

Rj: It means for the Past couple of days , Youve been dodging me and all your Friends , Your Hiding something .

Ant: And let me guess , You think its an affair with Amir Right ?

Rj; I mean , Lately he's been the only one to have any of your attention .

Ant: Its my Job

Rj: The Dude Doesnt even want your Help .

Ant: Whatever Im Out

Rj: Fine , I guess I'll Probably see you At Cam's Party , You know Your Real Friends

Ant: Ha Ha Funny .

I grabbed my keys and walked out the Door , there we were in our First fight as a Married couple . Funny thing is the Battle we were fighting wasnt even our own . True enough Ive been avoiding answering his questions about the Sextape leak and why I did it . What he didnt understand is even if I wanted to tell him , the damage it would cause would probably be catastrophic . I just wished he would let it go and Forget it ever happened , But I knew that wasnt about to happen not with Rj if he got any whiff of me in trouble he was ready to throw the cape on and save me and really I admired that about him . I Love the fact that he sees something wrong with me and is willing to do any and everything to Find out and fix it . Believe me I wanted him to Rescue me , but not Now .

I headed to Amir's Condo and Payed the lady at the Front desk For a spare key . When I walked in the Apartment the Odor was intense it smelled like the worst Frat Pad you could think of . There was tons of beer Bottles Pizza Boxes and Old Chinese Food and Trash on every inch of the Floor . I made my way to what was left of the Kitchen , Looked under the sink grabbed a Pot and Filled it with water , As I made my way through all the Dirty clothes and Junk on the Floor I made it to his Bedroom to Find him Drunk and Passed out Naked with the Sheet wrapped around his Body . What Rj said about Amir Not wanting my help really stuck to me , Here I was Practically Being outcast by all my Friends and Now my Husband . The Last thing I could control was Him . I Dashed the Cold water Onto Amir and He Jumped up and Ran to the Other side of the room , looking like a Frighten Animal .

Amir: What the F***k are you Doing

Ant: Rise and Shine Mother F***ker

Amir: How the Hell Did you Get in my House

Ant: You mean your Landfill ? I got a spare Key

Amir: Breaking ad entering , is that how you Treat all your Clients ?

Ant: Just the Ignorant One , Now Clean Up . You got Work to do

Amir: Work ?

Ant: You Deaf Now , Hurry UP ! Get Dressed .

He stood there for a Minute naked holding his D***k and Balls in his hand to Cover up . He Got in the shower while I savaged around the room to Find a Decent Outfit and we got in the Car and Drove off .

Amir: Damn You Gave you the Fat Lip

Ant: A Friend of Mines

Amir: Doesnt look like a Friend to me

Ant: Can you Just shut up and Conserve your Vocals

Amir: Vocals ? Im Singing

Ant: Yeap i booked your First Gig . So get Ready .

.................................................

Amir: Where the F***k are We

Ant: Oh , My Friends Magazine Cover Party slash Anniversary

Amir: This is the Veue ? No No No I dont do Gigs like this , I sell out arenas

Ant: Yea , good luck with that , Oh He likes The Weekend you Know any of his songs

Amir: Im not a Cover Band , Are you F***king Kidding me ?

Ant: Nope , Get to Work .

I grabbed myself***glass of champagne and so Did Amir I snatched his out his Hand Pushed him towards the stage . I glanced over and saw Tiara and Boy If Look could Kill I would be in a Body Bag right now . I Mingled around the Room for a While and Spoke and network with some of Cameron's Model Friends while cautiously avoiding Tiara . After they Revealed Cam's Cover it was time to Let Amir take the stage . I went back into room where he was warming up . When I walked in he was sitting by the window looking out of it . I Noticed about 5 Empty glasses lined up on the table . Thats when I lost it .

Ant: What the Hell are you Doing

Amir: Enjoying the View what does it Look Like

Ant: It looks Like your Drunk !

Amir: It was just Wine , Relax its going to take more than that

Ant: RELAX ! Relax ? I Have Been Busting My ass Every Day Left and right to Knock Down doors just to even get people to hear anything about you , Putting in Countless hours to Promote your Image and you want me to Relax ?

Amir: Oh goodie you Can Hear

Ant: You know what F***k It , and F***k You and your Sinking Career . Im Dont As of Monday you are No Longer signed to Banks Inc.

Amir: Awww thats such a Pitty .

He said with a smirk on his face , I turned around and stormed out the room , But as I got to the Door Something said stop . I turned around and looked at him and this time i didnt see a Drunken Pary Boy , I saw a scared little Kid . I Closed the Door and Went back to my Younger days when my grandma Gave me tough Love .

Ant: Thats what You wanted Isnt It .

Amir: I thought you were Done ?

Ant: You wanted me to Leave , to Give up On you Didnt You

Amir: ............

Ant: Thats why you been Being such an Ass , you wanted me to be like everybody else and say F***k it , He's not Worth it .

Amir: I dont know what your talking about .

Ant: Really Cause I think you Do . Your antics arent because your Seeking Fun , Your Seeking attention arent you .

Amir: Attention HA ! Do you Know Who I am , I Dont need to Seek attention . Im A Star

Ant: PLEASE Your Hardly a Star , Whatever star power you Had is gone , you just merely a Cloud , Lost in Space . I Peeped you Out .

Amir: Yo F***k You , You Dont S***t about me

Ant: Maybe so , But I Know enough to know , Your Scared , Of Failure thats why Act out and Push every opportunity you have to make it again away , Because your scared of Failure . Afraid that People wont think of you as The person you use to Be . Am I right ?

Amir: ............

Ant: You see , I was ready to walk out , Let you go of your Contract , But Now Im gonna Whip you into shape if its the last thing I do . Ive f***ked up alot of peoples Lives by my own Selfishness , But Im Determined to Help you , Even if you dont want my help . I'll keep wearing you down until your ready for it . I cant and I wont Give up on you . All you need is a little Encouragement , and you can be on on Top Again . Just let me Know when your Ready , but until then every morning You'll be waken up by a cold shower , seeing my face everyday making that hangover just a little bit Worse .

Amir: Im Ready

Ant: what was that ?

Amir: I Said Im Ready

Ant: Then Hit the stage , Their waiting .

I turned to walk out the Room and he stopped me .

Amir: I Ummm , Ummm Wanted to say thanks ya know nobody has every faught hard for me , Not since Granny

Ant: No Problem , Its my Job

Amir: Nooooooo , Admit it you Like me , Your a Fan

Ant: Maybe circa 2008 , the Bad Boy Album was Dope Lol

Amir: I Knew it Lol , Bring it In

Ant: What ?

Amir: A Hug you do know what that Is

He leaned in and Hugged me , Awkwardly it lasted longer than it should I just stared at the window eyes wide like this is Creepy . I finally pulled away from the Hug , and the next thing I saw was his Huge circle Black Bambi eyes right in front of mines , Followed by a Kiss , His lips maybe touched mines for 2 seconds , before I Pushed him Off and Punched him in between the Nose .

Ant: what the F***k ! Dude

Amir: I I ... Im sorry I thought

Ant: YOU THOUGHT WHAT !

Amir: I thought We were Having a Moment

Ant: You Thought Wrong , WHAT THA

Amir: Im sorry I Just Assumed

Ant: IM MARRIED I have a Husband

Amir: I know , I Didnt think it was real

Ant: Are F***king Kidding Me

Amir: I didnt think gay relationships mattered Ya know

Ant: STOP Just Stop While Your ahead

Amir: Im ......

Before he Could say Im sorry I Hit him again . He grabbed his face and screamed what the F***k .

Ant: Ok Ok Ok , Dont do that ever again

Amir: I wont im sorry , I really Am, I respect you

Ant: Right You Should

Amir: Ok Dont Drop me Please , I Wont do it again .

Ant: I need a Drink , Your on in Five .

I walked out the Room out of breath Confused and Creeped out . I grabbed the Nearest Drink to me and Found my Husband . He was talking to a group of people and I pulled him aside . and Kissed him .

RJ: Mood Swings ?

Ant: Lol , No I just been doing some thinking and You were right , in Order to avoid all cracks in our marriage we must have a solid foundation which means Total Honesty .

Rj: Ok

Ant: I Did Leak the Sextape

RJ: Ant

Ant: But it wasnt my decision , It was somebody elses Command

RJ: Who ?

I turned my head and looked at the Person .

RJ: Jermaine , Nooooooo

Ant: Yea

RJ: But why tho ? What would he gain from that ?

Ant: Even I dont know that .

Rj: Damn

Ant: But , Theres something else . Amir Kissed me

Rj: ............

Ant: Before you get Mad

RJ: Before I get Mad !

Ant: Calm Down , I Clocked him already , and it was only a Peck on the lips . I set him Straight .

Rj: Hell Naw !

Ant: Look , Stop , I know you wanna Crack his Jaw , But Just trust me on this One .

Rj: Trust you with another Man who kissed you , and Lets not mention you had his Poster on your wall before .

Ant: Ughhh Dont Remind Me , But I think , No I know he Understands , I finally got threw to him Babe .

As were standing there hand and hand , Amir took the stage and Performed , I had to hold on to Rj's Hand extra tight to make sure he wouldnt punch Amir's Lights out , but for the first time in a Long time he was present on stage and actually sounded good . The Weight was lifted off my shoulders my marriage survived its first rift , my Client was on the Right track so Far , and my friends well I still needed work in that department but for now Im enjoying the party and Avoiding Tiara .