Practice

Rj's POV

After Unveiling the gym and Arena

OOOP OOOP , OOOP OOOP !

Wendy Williams : Thank You , Thank You for being here today , we have a Juicy showed lined up today . Did you Hear over the weekend the Big Sextape scandal surrounding NBA Star Jermaine Banks ? We got that and more On Hot Topics .

Wendy: Ok Ok so Over the Weekend TMZ Reported an Alleged , Sextape with the Nba Player and some Groupie Jumpoff Doing It , I mean Very Vivid Video . Anyway the Sextape leaked online and Went Viral . Now Mind you He's Married to a Beautiful young lady and that have those Cute little Twins . Well Its Being Reported that She's Furious over the Sextape and Utterly Embarrassed . Wait , theres More according to Many By standers , she Flipped out at the Airport . There saying she Lost it yelling and screaming , Some are saying the two got into a Squabble when He grabbed her arm trying to Put her into the Car .

Wendy: It Gets Worst . Over the Weekend He and his Buddy Donated a Gym to there alma mater , and there was this big reveal and reports say she the Wife , skipped out on the Event and took the Kids and headed back to New York .

Rj: Why are you watching This Crap ?

Ant: Well its on Almost Every Channel

Rj: That was days ago isnt there something else for them to talk about ?

Ant: Shhhh , Im listening

Rj: For what , Half of it is Over exaggerated , and the Half is a Lie , Just turn it Off .

Wendy: This Story itself pains me to talk about , The thing is I like Young Love , Im all for the Family type . They just seemed like the Perfect Couple. I always admired the young Lady every since she turned down the Offer to Be on Basket Ball Wives New York . Anyway I hope All is well , Hey were having His Buddy Rj on the show Thursday Maybe he can clear up the Divorce Rumors .

Ant: Ok Now turn it Off

Rj: Hold On Wait .

Wendy: I cant wait to meet him , and Hopefully he brings his Cute Husband by and we can Really chat and get the Juice . Ha ha Ha I love this Show . Messy .

Ant Picked up the remote and Turned the Tv off .

Ant: Whats Wrong ?

Rj: Nothing , Just thinking

Ant: You Seem Nervous ? Is it Practice ?

Rj: No , I can Handle that , Its just the First interview since you Know .

Ant: Ohhhh , I see . You really dont have anything to worry about its just Wendy . She's Probably going to Compliment you , Call me Cute again . and the rest should be Fun , I mean she loves the Gays . Now its your Chelsea Lately Interview you should be afraid of Lol .

Rj: Man , Dont remind me .

Ant: Its Cool , Dont even Trip lets just eat Breakfast , Get you off to Practice so I can Go into the Office .

After eating Breakfast , I headed off to practice and Ant Headed to his Office to Jump back into Work . Even though I Couldnt tell Ant that I was slightly nervous about the First day back at Practice for the new season . It was something I always delt with playing Ball , should I or shouldnt I tell them , in my eyes It was non of their business . Fortunately over the years I had become so cool with my teammates that it really didnt matter to them once they found out . The only thing I could was brace myself for the stares and the Locker Room Jokes .

As I entered the Locker room , Immediately everybodys eyes Darted towards me . The Reviews were mixed Some looked Pissed , and some Laughed under they breath . It was like Being in High school all over again , after seeing what they was On . I just went to by locker and started changing out . I Noticed some of the Dudes staring at me like I had 3 heads or some S***t . I walked over to my nigga Vic Locker I havent heard from him since the wedding hopefully he wasnt on some B***h Nigga S***t .

Rj: Waddup

Vic: Oh , Uhhh wassup

Rj: So Wassup , you been Dodging a Nigga since I got back

Vic: Oh I was Uhhhh Busy

Rj: Busy I see , Yo why dont you be a Man and just say it .

Vic: Say what?

Rj: How you really Feel , Instead of these Dry as Responses

Vic: What the F***k you want you me to say !

Jayce: Dis Nigga In his Feelings son

Vic: Look Bruh , Its Creepy ass f***k . to keep it Funky I cant Get Jiggy wit Dat S***t

Rj: Dats All I wanted

Jayce: Raaaaar Catty

RJ: Yo Shut The F***k up , Before I break Your Jaw

Jayce: Go Head Princess

Rj: Say it Again , I dare You I f***king Dare You , I'll end your F***king Career Right Here

Dez: Wow Wow Wow Chill Chill . Save that For the Court .

After Dez stepped between us , We headed to the weight Room and Did Our Sets , Of Course these Niggas was still acting like b***hes so Nobody wanted to Spot me or let me spot them . After Weight training we went over a couple of Plays , and Pick up games . Of course I was Picked last , it was like being in Kindergarten . Nobody passed the Ball , If i tried play defense they acted as if I was Trying f***k them in the Ass . They all laughed and Joked around about all the while Not knowing that my blood was boiling , Furious ready to start swinging , Needless to say I was Relieved when Coach ended practice , I just wanted to shower and get out of here . As I changed into my towel and walked into the showers , Immediately all the Chater stopped and all there eyes grew big , I could see it written all over there face , Showering with A Gay Guy Yikes ! I walked towards the only empty shower as I walked by them I noticed all of them grabbing their towels and frowning there faces Up . Then I see the Arrogant Jayce stride across the shower room with a Strut and his Wrist dangling , Everybody started laughing and Cat calling and Howling at him . It took every thing in me not to Fight this was Job and I already had unnecessary media attention on me any negative attention would only hurt . So I turned around and walked out of the shower got dressed and left the locker room and headed Home . Pissed at myself that I let them make a Fool of me and Stood there and took it , I felt weak , Less of a Man . Any other day he would have been picking his teeth up on the shower floor . I would be lying if I said I didnt expect people to treat different , but I never guess it would be so Difficult .

Ant's Pov

Amongst everything , I think I was more excited to return to work . Sure I Missed my Family and Friends but I really missed doing what I loved . The Firm was like my Little Baby How I build it from the Ground up and Now its well on its way to being one of the Up incoming PR Firms . Most of my clientele was Professional Sport Players and Reality Stars , Or D List Celebrities . Today I was Taking on the Task of Amir Howards or Should I say Train Wreck . I had a Meeting set up for He , Tiara and myself to go over the over all plan on how to Change his image and make him appeal to the World again . Much like everything else nothing ever goes right , Tiara was a No show I guess I really couldnt blame her for not leaving the house . So I guess I was in this one alone , I waited for hours and Hours for Amir to show up , I cant say I didnt see this Coming I did a couple of around the office things for my other clients hoping he would show up soon . Once the Sun set and the Stars were Fully shining I called it a Night , Strike One I said to Myself . As I gathered my things and headed To the Car , I Noticed a Cab Pulling up and Out walked Amir and two Female Companions .

Amir: Im Here , Im Here

Ant: And Im leaving

Amir: Wa , Wait I thought we were suppose to go over something to make me famous

Ant: Uhhh Yea 8 hours ago

Amir: Well Im here Now Ha ha

Ant: Drunk with two Prostitutes

Amir: Aye Aye these are High Quality Escorts

Ant: Yeaaaa , And Im Leaving

Amir: Your Suppose to Help Me Remember its your Job

Ant: When Your seriously ready get your act together Call me .

I got in the Car and Drove Off leaving him and his two High Quality Escorts . Now I was pissed at Tiara for Signing him , He was A Liability the Kid couldnt even show up on time and strolling along with 2 Prostitutes hours late I definitely had my hands Full . I went Home to a Dark House and the Smell of weed , I knew what that Meant .

Ant: Hey

Rj: Sup

Ant: You Ok

Rj: Yep

Ant: Your Lying , Your on your what 3rd Blunt . You only smoke when your Upset . tell me about it

Rj: Its Nothing

Ant: Was it Practice , Did they give you hard time or something

Rj: .........

Ant: the only thing I can say is It Gets Better

RJ: i dont wanna hear that right now , Im not some Suicidal teenager

Ant: Relax , Im just trying to help

Rj: You Can help me by turning light back off , and leaving me alone for a While .

Ant: Fine

RJ: Hey , Im not mad at you I just wanna be alone

Ant: I Know

I gave him a Kiss and turned the light off and Closed the Door . After such a Long day at work and coming home to his attitude I needed a glass of Wine as I was walking towards the Kitchen I was Meet by someone ,

Tiara: Hey

Ant: Oh S***t you Scared me

Tiara: Sorry , I just Really Needed to get out of the House . so I used the spare Key . Hope its not a Problem

Ant: No , Its Cool . You want a glass of Wine ?

I grabbed a Bottle of Moscato and headed into the Livig Room , I sat there and Listened to her talk about her situation , never interrupting her I wanted her to get it all Off her chest .

Tiara: Dont get me Wrong I know its not his fault that It Leaked , But If he would have never cheated this wouldnt have happened .

Ant: Agreed , But T being mad at him isnt going to make it go away

Tiara: Well thats why Im here I need your help .

Ant: Ok what

Tiara: Didnt Kim Kardashian have her Sex tape Removed from the internet

Ant: Yea , But that doesnt stop someone from uploading it again , and by the time its found and removed it would have been up for months and someones else downloaded it and Uploads it , Like a Revolving door . So save your Money Honey .

Tiara: F***k . Anyway how did the meeting with Amir Go ?

Ant: What meeting , He Didnt show , and when he did he arrived with Prostitutes in tow and Captain Jack .

Tiara: Im Sorry , I Promise to be there Next time

Ant: You Better

Tiara: Where's Rj

Ant: In His Man Cave Sulking

Tiara: Whats Wrong with him

Ant: He wont say , but im sure its the Guys on the team maybe arent responding well to him being gay .

Tiara: That sucks

Ant: Its actually quit Interesting , I mean dont get wrong Im not happy about it , But he's never really had to deal with Hate and Discrimination for being gay , He's always been able to pass as straight and he's one of the lucky ones who friends Dont care about him being gay . So I think In time he'll go through what ever other Gay Kid goes through and then He wont care anymore .

Tiara: Awww Poor Rj

Ant: Noooo Poor Jermaine , Go Home and Show my cousin Some Love . He's Innocent and He Loves you

Tiara: I swear Yall two will Defend each other through Murder

Ant: F***king Right , Now go . I gotta go cheer My Husband Up

I let Tiara out and Noticed a Package on the Door Step Addressed to Rj Im guessing it was more Fan Mail . That Night I did everything in my Power and Body to Cheer Him up .