Scandal

Ant's POV

It's been 2 days since that Back Seat Scuffle Between Rj and I . of Course Immediately After it was over I Regretted it . I felt like I had No dignity Or Self respect and Control . It felt Like a Door mat , a Revolving door A receptionist waiting on his every beck and Call . That Night it Happened I Did some Serious soul Searching , I tried to figure out why When It came to him , I Couldnt think rationally all my morals and Ethics went out the Window . How Could it be that I had No intentions on Ever Fucking with him , and just that fast I was on top of him riding him like a mechanical Bull . I was So Dead set on Accomplishing my dreams and Making a mark in this Business Building an Empire and taking over the World Of P.R , There was No Room For Rj or any guy in my life . I was at a Point Where I wanted to Focus on me , and My Happiness and Nobody Else. Granted that Might Sound Selfish but thinking back on my life thats when I was the Most Successful and focused on what I needed to Do . For So many years I felt Loss , overwhelmed Like Lady luck hated me , It's sad to say but I felt like the Victim . Like Poor Me , Why me , but Honestly I wasnt doing that anymore , I wasnt about to sit around and wait for my Fortune to fall into my Lap . I was going to grab the Bull by the Horns and Become the Cut throat Business Man that It took to be Successful In a World Like this . It might Sound Crazy But Fucking him in the Back Seat of that Car actually Pushed me in the right Direction , It Lite a Fire In me , to do what I had to Do and Who I had to Do to get what I wanted . If that Meant Working my Way threw all Of Penelope's D List Clients or Sleeping with Rj . Either way I was Prepared to do it , Cause I Know had the feeling of Power and being on top , And thats where I like it On Top .

He Wrapped His hands around My Waist , and I grabbed them and Pined them Down on the Pillow and moved my hips in a circular motion , Lifting up just enough before the head came out and then Pushing back down and grinding my hips in a Circular Motion all Over again , I repeated that Until , his eye rolled in the back of his head and his mouth opened and a Moan was about to come out , I quickly Placed my hand over his mouth , He Pushed me off of him and Blew his Load all over his stomach , making sure not to make a sound , he jerked as he tugged on his Dick . Out of breath and staring at the Ceiling thinking of how I just Rocked his World , and Why he was still here .

Rj: Whooooo , Damn that Was some good ......

Ant: Rj

Rj: What

Ant: Your breaking the Rules

Rj: Im Just ....

Ant: Your not Suppose to talk just get up and leave .

Rj: Damn , Can a Nigga Catch his Breath .

Ant: Yea You Can , Just Not in here

Rj: You do Know this is my house right ?

Ant: Yea , And I do know that your Fiance whom you love Sooo Much , Will be down those Stairs in 15 minutes for her Daily Run .

Rj: Whatever .

He Pulls the Sheets back and gets out the Bed , he bends over bare ass and pulls up his boxer put his shirt on and Leave out the Room , I breath a Sigh Of relief , Even tho This Arrangement is still fresh He Seemed to Forget the Rules . Dont talk Just Fuck and Go . I Know What Yall thinking , This is too Messy and Stupid , But for me It Works , I dont want him , But After a Long day of Work , and Dealing with Wanna be Celebrity's, Dick Was Kinda needed . I know I know But hear me out , If He Can Think He can Have his cake and eat it too , and She Can think I can use Ant for all the Bullshit Work . Why couldnt I use People and thats exactly what i Was doing Using Rj For A Quick Fuck whenever I needed . But it wasnt going to last Long , Cause today Is pay Day and I was going into the City to Look for My Own apartment .

Rj's Pov

After Sneaking out Of The Guest Room with Ant . I was Walking up the Stairs with a Cheester Cheeto Smile on my face . To Some People what Ant And I was doing was Despicable , But I really Dont care what People have to Say . Like I siad the other Day it Just felt right . To Be real I kinda Forgot all About Penelope , True Enough I knew It Was wrong on so many Levels . Penelope was a great Woman and she Didnt deserve this , I Knew at some Point I would have to tell her , I could Never bring myself to marry her knowing what Im Doing her back . As Im walking Back up the stairs , I see her standing at the head of the stairs in her Sports bra and Tights and Running Shoes .

Penelope: Hey You .

Rj: Hey Baby

Penelope: I was just looking for you .

Rj: Yea I was Downstairs

Penelope: Your Up Early , thats Unusual for your Day off

Rj: Well I wanted to Accompany my Super model Fiance on her Run

Penelope: Awww How Sweet , You better get your Shoes on cause Im leaving in five

Rj: Meet you by the door

I came back Down and with My Shoes in tow and We headed out , We Ran around the Neighborhood a couple of times , and Honestly Running with her was a spur of the moment lie , But it actually did more than I thought it Would , It Forced me to really Focus on My Situation , Lying and Cheating Really Wasnt me , It wasnt the man I have Become over the past Few years , but Its Easier to Slide back then to move Forward , All that Work I did to Really change it all started to feel like it was for nothing . I couldnt Continue to Lie to Penelope , Play with Ant , and call Myself A Man , I really needed to Talk to Ant , Not on a subliminal Message Type shit , I had to Straight up ask him , And from what he says , I will Properly Address Penelope and tell her everything , If She Decides to stay with me then cool , If Not at least I told the truth . After Running the Block a few times , We headed back to the House . Luckily the Chef was there today with a Full breakfast waiting . We got us something to eat and started talking about Business of Course cause everything was about Business with her .

Penelope: Ok so next week the Book Hits Shelves

Rj: I have to Finalize the Final print for the Cover

Penelope: you Havent Done that already ?

Rj: Slipped my Mind .

Penelope: Gosh Rj Do I have to do everything for you , You Cant even Pick out a good Picture of yourself ?

Rj: Dont Trip , What about the tour ?

Penelope: Your First stop is The View , Then Straight over to Wendy Williams , And later that Night Leno

RJ: I Doing them All In One Day ?

Penelope: No Silly , those are Just the Ones for that Day , I got you lined up for almost every talk show , We gotta get this book on the Best Sellers List .

Rj: Hardest Working Woman

Penelope: Thank you , Thank you . Oh and theres the Second hardest working person . Ant Come Sit down eat .

Ant: Good Morning

Penelope: Theres My Favorite Employee .

Ant: Theres My Favorite Boss , Now Where's My Check lol

Penelope: Oh Its upstairs let me get it .

Penelope Goes upstairs to gets Ant Check , and I couldnt Help but to look at him , and Not once did he look up , he continued to look down at his plate . Penelope Comes back down with his Check .

Penelope: Soooo What are you going to do with your first Check .

Ant: Actually Im Going Apartment Hunting in the City .

Rj: Really ?

Ant: Yea , Ive been looking around here and there ? Nothing too Big

Penelope: Awww I Almost dont want you to leave

Ant: I bet you wouldnt want your Live in employee to leave

Penelope: I mean who else could i call At Crazy Hours of the Night .

Ant: I dont know , But It wont be me lol

Rj: can I ask you why your leaving ?

Penelope: Rj , Get out his Kooliad lol

Ant: Its Cool , I Just feel like I need my Own space so I can do my own thang .

Penelope: You Could have Done your Own thang here , I Dont mind , Im Sure rj wouldnt mind Right ? I mean the House is huge We probably wouldnt even Notice if you brought somebody home .

Rj: She's Right .

Penelope: take it from me Kid , Rent is Expensive and On your Salary you cant Afford to pay rent in the City .

Ant: Actually with my new Pay rate I Can , Im His Publicist *points at Rj*

Penelope: Im Sorry Come again ?

Rj: Oh Baby , I forgot to tell you , I ummm Asked Ant to be My Publicist .

Penelope: Wait You Did what ?

Rj: I mean youve been so Busy lately , And he's been taking on all my Duties , And I just figured why not help a friend out .

Penelope: Oh I see . So Ant you got a special somebody

Ant: ummmmm No

Penelope: Come on Dont be shy , I Know there must be some young lady eating her heart out over you . Its cool you can tell me im not your Boss anymore apparently.

Ant: Well Technically , Im Not Looking at the Moment .

Penelope: Then You Should Let me Set you up , I have the Perfect person In Mind

Rj: Babe , He said he wasnt looking lol

Penelope: Fine , Fair enough , I guess Im off to the Office , Oh Ant You Can Stop by and I can give you Rj's Calender .

Ant: Ok Cool .

She gets up from the table and walks off , Then Her Phone and Ant's Phone Rings in Sync . Penelope Stopped in her Tracks and Stood with her back towards us , Anthony was reading something on his phone that was either confusing or Not Good . Penelope Burst into laughter and turned around and was almost in tears . I looked at Ant like What the Fuck . He Put his phone on the table and slid it over to me , I looked at him then at the phone and then back at him and he motioned for me to read whatever it was . I picked the Phone up and it was a Google Alert with a Link to Media Take Out and Bossip .

MediaTakeout

Ladies yall Know Rj Of the NewYork Knicks Is Our Baby Daddy Right ? Well We got Some Suspect Pics Of Him and a Questionable Dude Leaving the Club This Weekend , Check out the Pics below the .

Check out the Way Rj Staring Old Dude Down , They Smashing ! Please Dont let this Be true my Heart and Millions of Women around the World are gone Be Heart Broken .

Bossip

New York Knicks Star Player Caught In Suspect Photos . Apparently Rj and Two Of his Team mates Were partying Up in the club for an appearance and he was spotted in V.I.P Looking real Lusty Eyed over a Certain Male Friend . Sources Say its His publicist Lets Hope this is True the Last thing we need is another Down Low brother .

I Slid Ant back his Phone , and Call Me Crazy but Like Penelope I had to laugh , Not Because I was Clueless , But because if Strangers and See and Feel the Chemistry and Attraction between us why couldnt he , I mean I Know he's good at the Poker face and pretending not care , But Damn he was good this time .

Penelope: What is this April Fools day ? Is this a Joke

Ant; Whats So Funny

Penlope: This , All of this . Really Gay Rumors Now ha Ha

Ant: How are we going to Fix this ?

Penelope: By Handling it like it should be handled , Like a Joke , And Besides im not his Publicist You are Do what you feel , Im out Yall two Dont Do nothing Gay Lol

Rj: Bye Lol

She leaves and I look up at Ant who has this Shocked Surprised look on his face

Rj: Whats Wrong with you ?

Ant: Am I the Only One who Finds this bad ?

Rj: Dude People are going to make up rumors all the time , they have nothing else to say about me so they pulled the gay card

Ant: If you it wasnt you then Sure Ok , But It is you and it Is True

Rj: they Dont know that .

Ant: She Doesnt Know ?

Rj: No Why Would she ? Nobody in this Life Knows , Only my real friends and Family .

Ant: But I dont get it , Somebody anybody from school should have said something by now

Rj: Just Deny it , Unless they Have Photographic evidence then Deny Deny Deny .

Ant: but what about that Picture we Posted to Facebook that time ?

Rj: Deleted it

Ant: Nothing Ever gets Deleted From the internet

Rj: It Does when you have Money .

Ant: Well , We have to Fix this

Rj: Dont waste your time Ant its Just Media take out and Bossip

Ant: yea well Never Underestimate the Under Dog , They Could Dig and Dig and Find something , Or maybe travontae or Mike Will see it and wanna start talking .

Rj: If you Feel the Need to Fix it , Then by all means Do so , That is what I pay you for

Ant: Then thats what Im going to Do , Fix This

He walks Off into his Room taping away on his Phone , I stood there for a Minute Trying to Collect my thoughts , was this a way out , Could I take it and Run with it ? I reached under the Cabinet and Pulled out a bottled of Patron and Took two Shots and then made my way to Ant's Room , No More Hiding behind Ego's . I walked in to him Packing a Bag , and Moving at a hundred miles per Hour . I knocked on the Door and he stopped and looked at me .

Rj: Can I Come in

Ant: Uhhhhh Why Not ?

Rj: Where you going

Ant: To Fix this , I need to Find Travontae and Mike and Any One else who could tie the Puzzle together.

Rj: Wow your really Doing this Huh ?

Ant: yeap , I have a Point to Prove

Rj: What is that ?

Ant: That I can really Do this , Really make Problems go away .

Rj: You've already done that Ant , Just let it go

Ant: You dont get it , If I can Pull this Off Im Good , This is what I love to Do .

Rj: Fine

Ant: Can you Drop me Off at the Airport

Rj: Sure , Why not its the Least I can do

After Ant packed up all His things he needed , We headed out to the Airport . When We pulled up I Figured this was my last shot to Ask ,He reached for the Door and I hit the Lock button .

Ant: What are you Doing , Im gonna Miss my flight ?

RJ: I need to know what are we doing

Ant: Were at the Airport

Rj: You Know what im talking about

Ant: Rj

Rj: Does it really Mean nothing to you ? Us what weve been doing ?

Ant: Yes , It Means Nothing to me

Rj: I dont Believe you

Ant: Then I dont what to tell you

Rj: tell me the Truth , Tell me you feel the way I feel

Ant: I cant tell you that cause its not true

Rj: Then , I Need you to move out , I need for this to be Over , Because I cant Continue to be around you and Not have you

Ant: Fine I understand .

Rj: You can Keep the Job , But You cant Live with me anymore , We cant Fuck around anymore . It has to end now Today .

Ant: thats cool , I guess , I'll call you and let you know how everything went Boss

Rj: Ok . Have a safe flight .

Ant: I will

he gets out and closes the Door , and With that Door Closing So was the Chapter of Us Being together . I know My Situation is messy and Wrong , But I Just thought that Maybe this was our chance to Try it again . If He would have said Yes that he felt that way about me too , would have did It , I would have Left Penelope and Got with him , But sadly he didnt . So Know I Just have to somehow come clean to Her , weather the Storm and hope things turn out for the Best .