Throw Ups and Show Downs

Ant's Pov

As we walked the Strip Club Doors , we both stood around like lost ducks separated from our mother . Now ive been to strip clubs before and so have kendrick , but this just wasnt our element . It looked like some elite gentlemen s Club that only old pervs attended to get away from their Loveless marriages .

Ant: Do you see Him ?

Kendrick: No

Ant: Ok heres the Deal , Divide and Conquer . the quicker we find him the Faster we can get out of here

Kendrick: Divide and Conquer ? Have you not seen any scary Movie that doesnt work for Black People .

Ant: Its Just P***y It Wont eat you . I Promise

Kendrick: Promise ?

Ant: Look Just Go that way look around the Lobby for him , and I'll Go check the Boom Boom rooms . if you see him give me a Call .

Kendrick: Honey , If Im calling anybody its Chris Hanson , that looks like his Grandduaghter .

I Just looked at him and Rolled my eyes , and Pushed him in the Direction . As I turned around I saw Kendrick getting Pulled to the Side by Someone . It was a Stripper , she had Pulled him into a Chair , and If you guys could see his face you would Find this just as Funny as I did . He had a Look of Pure Terror , He tried to put his hands up I guess to stop her , His mouth was moving I couldnt make out what he was saying but I know he didnt want the Lap dance , But Against his will the poor girl kept dancing on him . I Laughed and then Turned away to search for Amir . One By One I Knocked on each Door and Opened it so Far I was Unsuccessful . I opened One Door and Saw the nastiest thing ever . Some Old ass White Man Bent over with a Wrinkled ass Tied up getting spanked by a Girl who looked no Older than 19 , I was starting to understand what Kendrick was talking about this place was Strange . I got to the Last Room and Opened the Door Fingers crossed that Amir would be in here , The Light was Dim and there was this small amount of light Coming from somewhere else . Just as I was about to close the door , I heard a Moan . I entered the room and followed the source of light and Moaning . I walked up to a bathroom Door and pushed it open and Sure enough Amir was here , and In the Middle of something . He was sitting on the Toilet with a Girl in between his Legs Sucking his D***k . He had his eyes closed and she was Clearly busy so they Didnt see me Come in . Since Amir had no Respect for my time , I had none for his . I walked over to the girls bobbling head , and stopped it , she looked up at me All Confused .

Amir: Dont stop Baby Keep Going , Im almost there

Girl: Oh Hell Naw , I Dont do Group Shows .

Ant: Dont Worry Sweetie Im not here for you , Im here for Him

Girl: Oh Its that Kind of Party , Thats Extra .

Amir: Wow Wow It aint that Kinda party . Aye Buddy Dont I Look Busy

Ant: Please Its Barely Up and Running . How much does He Owe you Sweetie

Girl: 500

Ant: Damn ! Here you go .

Girl: Thank You

Amir: Yo What the Hell you doing ? Couldnt you see I was In the Middle of something

Ant: You Missed the meeting again

Amir: So you Tracked me Down

Ant: Yep , Now lets Go

Amir: Wow Wow , what happened to that Hot Chick that signed me .

Ant: She's Busy , So your stuck with me . Now lets Go

Amir: Damn! I wanted to Do her .

He Stood up and Immediately started swaying , to the Point he started falling over , I Quickly grabbed him and gave him leverage to stand up , I was immediately hit with the scent of Liquor and Weed , Once again he was bombed . He was Wasted and there was Noway he was walking out of this Club by hiself , so I Threw one of his arms over my shoulder and headed towards the Front . As We Limped towards the Front I noticed Some changes One Being Kendrick was Now Enjoying himself . I mean the Girl was On his lap doing All Kinds of Tricks and he was just laughing and throwing money and smaking her On the Ass .

Kendrick: Ant! Ant! come here , Meet Veronica

Veronica: Hey Boys , Yall want a Lap Dance

Amir: Hell Yeah Baby

Ant: No , Were Ok . Lets Go

Kendrick: Awww its time to leave , we not gone stay a while ?

Amir: Im With him

Ant: You Dont need anything but a Bed and a Slice of bread to Sobber Up

Kendrick: Come on Ant dont be a Prude , Look at all these Big booty Hoes , Grab you One and Make it Rain .

Amir: I Like him More

Ant: Shut Up , And No Im not Partying with my Clients , Especially Ones who Party ever Second of the day Now lets Go .

Amir: Ughhhhhh Yes Sir Lol

Kendrick: Ha Ha coming Father Lol

Kendrick and Amir Snickered and Laughed the way out . But Amir's vibe changed once we got outside and I tried to put him into the Car . He Started fighting me as I was trying to Push him into the Car . I Asked for Kendrick to Help me push him into the car . As were standing in front of him trying to get his legs into the car , the Dude sits up and looks at us with this pale Ghost face , the Next thing I know He Throws Up , I quickly Jump Back as his Vomit sprayed everywhere , Kendrick starts Screaming at the Top of his Lungs as the Throw up ran down his Arms . Kendrick Stormed off and got into the Car pissed screaming that Amir Vomited on his Gucci Shoes . I was now Pissed and Disgusted at the same time so I forcefully took his Legs and threw them into the car , he was folded up like a Pretzel in the Back seat . I got into the car and Drove off , I had No idea where he Lived or anything so I decided to Put him Up in a Hotel for the night . I had to Carry him into the Hotel myself cause Kendrick was literally fuming that Amir Threw Up on him . I Checked him into the Room and instructed the staff to Call me when he wakes up and tries to Leave . I got back in the car and headed to Take Kendrick Home , We took the Freeway with the Windows Down to clear the air . After dropping Kendrick Off I was ready to get Home and Change clothes and Cook a Nice dinner for my man to lift his Spirits .

Tiara's Pov

After Ant Refused to give me any of Silver's Information , I took it upon myself to hire a Private Investigator to Find that Hoe . I really wasnt sure what I was going to do when I Got in touch with her , If I was going to Meet her face to face or Not , All I know is I was Pissed and She Had to pay for leaking that sextape . Here I was utterly Embarrassed and Humiliated that my family's troubles are being aired out for the worlds enjoyment and this B***h was well On her way to being the Next Kim Kardashian . The Media was literally Crucifying Jermaine for Sleeping with her , which I dont blame them , But how the hell does that Trashy Home wrecking W***e get praised for it , I mean she has turned into a overnight sensation , Interview after interview , face all over the papers here in New York . She was getting all the attention her Attention seeking as Wanted , while My marriage is Being analyzed under a Microscope . This was Pushing me to the Max I just wanted to go Back to Ghetto Tiara from the Bricks and Rip her F***king head off and Stick it on a Spear and Parade around Town with it .

While I was at Ant's Office I got a call from the P.I I Hired , he told me he had the Information I Asked for . At that Moment nothing else mattered that meeting with Amir went out the Window , it was time for me to Go All Beyonce in Obsession on her Ass . I had it on my mind to make her pay and thats what I was going to Do .

Detective: Hi , Hows it going

Tiara: Its about to get alot better

Detective: Not so Fast .

Tiara: Whats Wrong you Did find her Right ?

Detective: Yea , I found Her , and Actually had a Conversation with her

Tiara: Ok

Detective: But , there was an interesting Development in the Investigation . She Didnt do it

Tiara: Im Sorry come again ?

Detective: It wasnt her , Who leaked the tape

Tiara: No , No , No it has to be her , she's the only person with a Copy . Ask her again she's a Liar !

Detective: Ms banks , in all my years of work , Ive been able to tell when people are lying to me , and I am a 100% percent sure she's telling the Truth .

Tiara: Thats BULLS***T ! That B***H Is F***king With my FAMILY!

Detective: Its Not Her . I have Proof

Tiara: Proof ?

Detective: Ms Banks every so Often I show emotion in this work field , Now is that Moment , Maybe you should just let it go , let it ride itself out . Go Home to your Beautiful family .

Tiara: My Family is in turmoil right now , and the only way to get it back to Sanity is to Take her Down .

Detective: I Must warn you , Nothing is gained when you seek Revenge

Tiara: yea yea yea , Dig two Graves , Confucius Ive heard it . Wheres the Proof ?

Detective: Right here , Just remember I warned you .

He hands me the Envelope and walks away . I take a deep breath and Prepared myself I Opened the Envelope and pulled out the Sheets of Paper . Apparently it was Email Transcripts between two people . I calmed my nerves and Began reading .

Ant's Pov

After Dropping Kendrick off at his apartment , I quickly headed home , to wash up I literally smelled like ass . As I Pulled into the Driveway I Noticed a Black car parked a couple of inches away from the house , Damn paparazzi I thought to myself as I locked the door and entered the House , Immediately I was***t with the Smell of Food , and Seafood to be exact . When I walked into the Kitchen there stood Rj with a Apron on like he was a chef . I walked over to him and gave him a Kiss

Ant: You Look Ridiculous

RJ: You Smell Ridiculous , Whats that Smell

Ant: Fresh Barf .

Rj: Thats No where near Fresh

Ant: I Should Go Clean Up

Rj: Please , and Hurry , I'll have the table set by then

I Quickly ran upstairs and jumped in the shower . After I cleaned up I Put the clothes in a Bag walk back downstairs threw them in the Trash and sat at the table .

Rj: I cooked your Favorite , Shrimp Pasta , and I even made the Garlic Bread .

Ant: Awww , Well it smells Nice , lets hope it taste as good as it looks .

Rj: Dig In .

Rj: I Know we eating, but you wanna explain why you have Vomit on you

Ant: Oh my God Long story , To make it short and Sweet , Kendrick and I are trying to stuff a Drunken amir into the car , and outta nowhere the Dude just leans up and Pukes on us , I mean Full on Exorcist Puke .

Rj: Ewwwwwwww

Ant: So this makes day two that ive been trying to sit down with him and asset where we're taking his image . Im so ready to throw in the towel .

Rj: You Ready to Quit? Mr It gets Better .

Ant: Lol . Im guessing you got the Cd

RJ: yep , and it made a Big Difference

Ant: I can tell you seem alot happier than the other day

Rj: You Know I Just took your advice and Dealt with it , but in My own way

Ant: What did you Do ?

Rj: So were in Practice Right , And the Dude Jayce just keep going , Dig after Dig , Throwing shade left and right . Just putting on for the other niggas to laugh . So when Everybody was in the shower and it was just me and him , I Confronted him

Ant: nooooo you didnt

RJ: Yea I did , I was like yo why you so quite now that everybody gone .

Ant: And what he say

Rj: What you think , He was on Hush Mouth . So I got in his face , Real Close and was F***king with His head

Ant: It wouldnt be you If you didnt lol

Rj: No but get this , Dude D***k got on Hard , while I was in his face

Ant: OH MY GOD ! Stop Lying

Rj: No joke , and I was like I know your type Nigga , Always talking about Gay People , You Prolly Gay yourself

Ant: Ahhhh Ha Ha Ha

RJ: And then ........

As Rj was telling me the Hilarious story , the Doorbell Started Ringing , I looked over my shoulder and back at Rj and told him to Continue , just as he started talking again we heard the door opening , We both stood up and looked at each other . we know it wasnt One of our friends cause they aint call first . As we were walking towards the door , We bumped into Tiara .

Ant: Oh S***t! Girl you gotta stop doing that

Rj: Before you get Blasted Lol

Tiara: ..........

Rj: Ohhhhhhh , Not a Happy Moment , Ima let yall talk

Rj Walks off leaving us standing there , I could tell by her face that she was upset , more like hurt it look like she had been crying her eyes out . I felt bad for her she was really taking this hard , The media was following her , and depicting everything she did , and lets not mention the fake divorce papers .

Ant: You Ok

Tiara: ........

Ant: You wanna talk about , come on lets sit

Tiara: I Dont wanna Sit !

Ant: Ok we can stand , You wanna talk about it ?

Tiara: Tell me It isnt True

Ant: What isnt True ?

Tiara: tell me this is Fake like the Divorce Papers , This isnt Real Right

Ant: Tiara what are you talking about

Tiara: Because I dont wanna Believe This is real

Ant: What ?

She Extends her hand and gives me a stack of papers . I take them from her and start reading them . It only took about 3 words before I knew Exactly what this was . I just looked at her with a Frozen shocked face . My hands began to shake as I looked into the eyes of my bestfriend who was Floured with Pain .

Ant: Tiara

Tiara: Its True Isnt It

Ant: I can .....

Tiara: Dont ! How could you Do This Anthony

Ant: .........

Tiara: SAY SOMETHING !

Ant: I , I , I ummmm

Tiara: I cant Even Look at you Right Now , Why Would You Do this To Me

Ant: Let me Explain

Tiara: EXPLAIN WHAT ! Its Right there Anthony ! Theres No Explaining .

Ant: Tiara

Tiara: So thats Why you Wanted me to Let it Go , to Stop Digging , Cause you were Afraid I would Find out it really wasnt silver who leaked it , But YOU , MY FRIEND MY F***KING FRIEND

Ant: ..........

Tiara: I cant Even Look at You Right Now . I Hate YOU !

Ant: Tiara Wait

Tiara: Dont touch Me

Ant: I Can Explain

Tiara: Explain What ! that you threw Your Bestfriend and Your Cousin Who Helped you Start this Business Under the Bus , I Know You said You would cut all Human Emotions Off , But that Doesnt Mean You Had to stab your Own Friends in the back

Ant: Im Sorry

Tiara: You Know I always said You and Rj Deserved each other , But I was Wrong He Deserves Better than a Selfish , Evil , Low Down Flea bag Like you . I F***king Despise You And I never want to see you Again .

Ant: Tiara Please

She Turned around and started walking off , I reached for her Arm and she turned around , and I swear I was looking at the Devil himself , before I knew it she Swung and Hit me right in the Mouth . She Proceeded out the Door and slammed it . I Stood there holding my Lip . I turned around to see Rj standing there with a Disappointing look on his face . I Went back into the Kitchen In tears , What the F***k just happened . As I was sitting there Rj walked over with a Bag of frozen Peas and pressed it against my lips and Hugged me . What the F***k did I do , I just Destroyed my Longest Friendship.