Poker Face

Kendrick's POV

I Was fighting every Inhibition I had from leaving my body , It was like trying to play tug of war with a whale , The tug and Pull felt real , it was almost like my conscious was pulling from side to side . The Devil on my shoulder smiled and had every intention on having sex with a Complete stranger , yet the Angle wanted me to walk away , He knew that jumping into something like this was the last thing I needed . I Bite my lips in Disappointment as I stared at him , delivering the news , which he clearly took as a Blow . He had this sad look on his face , Sad yet cute . He was tall and Dark with slithered Eyes , and a Well Defined Jaw line , he was Perfect , Tall and Lean . But I Couldnt , I Just couldnt do that to myself . I turned away and walked towards the Door . I Reached for the handle , and suddenly stopped , Just as I thought the Good Angle was winning in the Tug of war battle , that devil reard his ugly head . This time in a Strange Form , In the Form Of Cameron . His Harsh words filled my head as I stood there frozen in Front of the Door . I Reached up and placed my hand on the Lock and Twisted it , I turned pressing my back against the Door , He was standing there with this Dazed look in his eyes I could see the Fire building in him as I approached him . I walked up slowly looking him directly in the eyes . I Placed my arms on His chest and went in for the Kiss . It was Fast , Heated , Filled with Lust , there was Nothing passionate about it , We wanted Each others Body and that was perfectly clear , Nothing more nothing less . The Thrill of Hooking up with a stranger filled my body as He used his Strength to Pick me up , I wrapped my legs around his waste , as he sat me on the sink . I Pulled his shirt over his head , and licked all the way up his body starting at his Happy Trial , His head leaned back as he let out a soft Moan . He started Biting my neck , Sending me into overdrive , I reached down and pulled his pants down . His Big Black , Beautiful D***k Throbbed as I gripped it . I was A W***e but I wasnt that Kind , I grabbed his d***k and made him walk with me over to the Condom Dispense machine , I reached into my pockets pulled out the Money and Got the Condom , He Pulled my Pants down and licked my cheeks . I bite down on my lip as the anticipation became overwhelming He picked me up and Pressed me against the wall aggressively , I let out a scream as my head hit the wall . He Put the Condom on and looked up at me , It was almost like he was a lost puppy , I Pushed him away , turned around pressed my face against the wall , took his d***k and guided it into my ass . I let out a gasp of air as his d***k entered me , with no lube . My body was on fire for him , yet my body was cold pressed against the wall ,the sensation was abnormal . He Pushed his d***k all the way in , Causing the two us to Moan in Harmony His stroke wasnt all that but his d***k was making up for it , As he stroked He nested his face on my shoulder sucking on it . His Breathing became heavy and his stroke Increased , My eyes from the random change of pace , Literally 2 minutes after penetration , he was on the verge of a Nut , he started jerking really fast , then Let out a Loud almost Crying like sound . Breathing Heavy and sweating all over me , I Pushed him off me and looked at him gasp for air while his eyes returned to his head . I was literally thrown for a Loop , This was soooooo bad the only thing I wanted to do was get my clothes on and Get out of there . This was a Bad Idea I Thought to myself as I was getting Dressed . I was Hoping he said nothing to me in the process .

Xavier: Damn , That was ... That Was .. Freaking AMAZING

Kendrick: Yea and Fast .... I ..... I mean Amazing But Fast

Xavier: Sooooooo ummmmm do you .......

Kendrick: Actually I really Have to Go . I got an Early Meeting in the Morning

Xavier: yea for sure , we should exchange Numbers or something

Kendrick: Ummmmm Sure

He Turned around to get his pants , and I unlocked that Door so Quick and Dusted out of there . Minutes ago Literally Minutes ago I was Charged with Lust , and Excitement , and Now Im utterly Embarrassed . Thank God A Taxi was closed , I grabbed one and Hauled ass to Anthony's House . I made sure I made no noise I was already beating myself up enough , I didnt need to hear it from Ant . I waked into my room and Flipped the light switch on .

Kendrick: WTF! Dude you scared me ?

Ant: ..........

Kendrick: What are you like my father ? Im Made Curfue Dad Is that Cool with you ?

Ant: ............

Kendrick: Ok Either your sleep with your eyes open , Or Something Happened .

Ant: I Hate You , So Much

Kendrick: What Did I Do ?

Ant: Thanks to you , the Awkwardness between Rj and I , has reached it highest Level

Kendrick: What do you mean thanks to me ? What did I Do

Ant: I Took your Stupid Advice . Be More S***ty and Look what it got me

Kendrick: You Did it ? Really ?

Ant: NO , I Just really want to share a Bed with you . Why else do you think Im in here

Kendrick: Ohhhh baby , what Happened ?

Ant: I Came home just to surprise him , He was about to take a shower and I just went for it . I Just pulled his pants down and Plopped his d***k in my mouth .

Kendrick: Ok im waiting for the part that lead you in here .

Ant: Well Basically I raped him , I Kept sucking after he asked me to stopped

Kendrick: Oh My God Lol

Ant: Its Not funny , It wouldnt get Up , and I could tell he was ashamed , but I didnt stop . I should have stopped .

Kendrick: Awwww baby , Its going to be ok

Ant: NO Its not , I feel like I made a Fool out of him , Unintentionally

Kendrick: Dont think like that , You guys are married your entitled to his Penis , even if he doesnt think so lol

Ant: Kendrick This is a serious Situation , what do I do . I Just want my Husband back .

Kendrick: Just give him time , Im sure at some point everything will work again .

Ant: but what if it doesnt , what if he really is Paralyzed , what if he never gets a Boner again .

Kendrick: Then You better Love the Hell out of Him Or Buy A Dildo Lol

Ant: Whatever , Can you be serious for one second

Kendrick: What Lol , Im Drunk Its Excusable

Ant: matter fact where were you ?

Kendrick: Ummmmmmm

Ant: Did You ? Noooooooo You had Sex

Kendrick: Maybe , Maybe Not

Ant: You Little s***t , Let me smell your breath

Kendrick: Why ? I Wouldnt have D***k Breath , cause I didnt Suck any D***ks

Ant: So You Did Have sex you Just didnt Slob the knob . Tell Me Pleaaaaaaase !

Kendrick: Ok Ok , But you have to leave the Judging at the Door

Ant: Fine

Kendrick: I mean it ant , No Judge Judy . And No SHADE

Ant: Deal .

Kendrick: Ok , I Hooked up with a Guy at the bar

Ant: Kendrick !

Kendrick: NO Judging

Ant: Ok

Kendrick: Anthony , Dude was Fine ass F***k . Like Trade was Hotter The Sun buuuuuuuuuut , He couldnt F***k for S***t

Ant: ughhh Thats the Worst

Kendrick: Like Kid Had a Decent D***k , Banging Body , But he Lasted about 2 minutes

Ant: AHHHHh Haaaa Haaaa thats what yo Hoe ass get

Kendrick: Like Forreal Tho Lol , He started Shaking I was like Wtf let get out of here .

Ant: Noooo You Lying

Kendrick: I Kid You Not . It was almost like he Was a Virgin .

Ant: Or Maybe that Thang was Tight and Right and He couldnt handle it

Kendrick: B***h You Might Be Right Lol

Ant: Lmao I cant with you . That just cheered me Up Tho

Kendrick: Dont I always cheer you up

Ant: Yea , This is Fun , We Havent did this since like what college

Kendrick: I Know we Never sleep together anymore

Ant: Sleep together In your Dreams Honey

Kendrick: B***h Please you Wish was sleeping with Somebody Anybody

Ant: Lol Screw you !

Kendrick: maybe , Maybe Not Lmao !

....................................................................................

Xavier's POV

As I sat there with my face planted into the toilet , I couldnt help but regret and Reflect on Last nights Events . My Body is literally Revolting against my decisions yet Rejoicing at the same time . As I sat there Reflecting on having sex for the First time , My d***k couldnt help but get on hard . As I Pictured myself making out with a Dude , and actually losing my virginity to a Guy , my stomach started to turn , I placed my head back into the toilet for the tenth time this morning . I stood up and cleaned myself up , As I looked in the mirror , I saw a different person , On the outside it was the same old X looking back at me , but there was something different about the eyes . The way I looked at myself , It was all sexual and With passion , it was like you could almost tell I had became a Man in such words . As that train of thought crossed my mind , i couldnt help but panic , would Brooke Notice the Difference In Me ? What if she suspected that I cheated on her Last night , Worse what if she can tell it was a guy . I started to feel light headed and famished all over again . As I rose up from splashing water on my face , In walked Brooke . I walked into the room and to get some clothes for a shower , I noticed she had Take out from somewhere and she had candles on the table . I took my shower and Excited the bathroom trying to keep my best Poker face on .

Brooke: Hey Baby

Xavier: Whats Up

Brooke: Ummm I got your Favorite

Xavier: Thanks But , Im not really Hungry

Brooke: Well Do you mind just sitting here with me ?

Xavier: You Need Me to sit with you while you eat?

Brooke: No , But I was hoping if you sat at the table maybe you would want to eat your Favorite Meal .

Xavier: It's actually making me sick to my stomach

Brooke: No That would be the Alcohol you Dranked Lastnight

Xavier: I Dont know what your talking about

Brooke: So the Smell of alcohol just randomly filled the house , Or did it not come from your gallons of Puke

Xavier: What do you want me to say ?

Brooke: I want you to not lie about Drinking , Where DId you Go Last night

Xavier: NO Where , Just up the Block

Brooke: Soooo who were you with

Xavier: Nobody , Why do I have to be with someone

Brooke: I Mean I Just wouldnt expect you to just throw you christian Morals down the Drain that easy . So I Figured somebody had to influence you

Xavier: So what your sayings is im a Weak Christian , With Weak Morals , Who cant make their Own Decisions ?

Brooke: No , No Thats not what im saying at all . I mean ..... I guess .... heres the thing Im Just a little Confused

Xavier: About ?

Brooke: You Can Break your Faith to get stupid Wasted , But you wont make Love to me . I dont get it

Xavier: Not this Again

Brooke: Im not trying to turn this into an Argument

Xavier: Really Brooke Cause you could have Fooled me

Brooke: Look , Babe Im just ... I dont know I just need the affection of a man . My Man .

Xavier: You out do Yourslef You Know that

Brooke: Where are you Going ?

Xavier: Out

Brooke: Where Is Out . You leave at all hours of the night and Come strolling in at God Knows what time . As your Fiance I have a Problem with that .

Xavier: Im Going to Rj's

Brooke: Why ? Whats there

Xavier: Poker Night

Brooke: You Dont even get along with them , You wanna go gamble with them , Yea Cause thats the Christian thing to DO

Xavier: Im Really Sick of you Playing with my Religion .

Brooke: And Im Really Sick Of you Playing with My Emotions . I Just want some D***K ! From My Man is that Too much to Ask for ?

Xavier: You know what Im Out !

Brooke: FIne ! Leave your Hot Fiance At home in front of a Candle Lite Dinner , to go play with The Boys !

I Slammed the Door as she was still yelling going on . Truthfully I had no intentions on going to poker Night , She was right They didnt too much care for me , and Gambling wasnt my thing , But if it meant I got away from Brooke Nagging me Then Hey . I wasnt sure what to expect walking into RJ's home especially with Rashad and Pierre Likey being there , I mean Rj wasnt as rude as them , but He could care less about me being on the team , especially in his position. I rang the door bell and his Husband I guess answered the door .

Ant: Hey

Xavier: Ummm Im here for the Poker Game

Ant: Oh your the Rookie , Yea yea Come in .

I Followed him to the Kitchen where they had a table set up . Once I walked into the Kitchen my eyes locked with someones I never thought I would see again . They had already dealt a Hand so I had to sit out this game . I was sitting there Drinking my drink , slowly this time , i wouldnt want what happend last night to occur again . I asked if I could use the Bathroom and where it was . As I was Draining the snake , I couldnt help but think about the Awkward Run In . I washed my hands turned the light off and left the bathroom I closed the Door , as I was turning around someone pushed me against the wall and Grabbed my d***k .

Xavier: What are you doing ?

Yohan: What does it Feel Like

Xavier: Are you Crazy

Yohan: Just a smidget lol

Xavier: There People in the Other Room

Yohan: Dude who cares , were at a Gay Couples house , what are they going to say

Xavier: Just Stop , Please . I dont want anyone to catch us

Yohan: Ughhhhh , This is why im so glad I didnt Pick up or return any of your calls . Your Still a Paranoid Freak

Xavier: Look I have every Right , To want to keep my S***t on the Low

Yohan: Your Right and I have every Right to Walk away from you

Xavier: Really cause you knew from the Jump .

Yohan: I Just didnt think you would Try so Hard to Hide it . I mean arent you a Jesus Freak . Didnt you hear he sees and knows All .

Xavier: Im SO F***king tired Of Everybody Making Fun Of Me

Yohan: You Do a Perfect Job of that Your Own .

Xavier: Whatever

Yohan: You Know , Im Glad I Left Yo Closeted Ass Alone , You see You could never Handle me . Im a Sphinx , I will eat your soul for breakfast . I Live Fast Die Young , Im WIld And Free . The last thing I would want to do is end up in a cage with a Jesus Juice Drinking Closeted F***g , Who's too stupid to realize he's the Farthest thing from a southern Gentleman Infact He's a Snake the Very thing the bible warns you about .... You have a Nice Life Xavier If you ever start to live it .

He walked away with a tear about to fall down his face . He was clearly hurt . I stood there as the anger started to build up , Fist clenched , Jaw tight , I Just wanted to Hit something .

.......................................................................................

Ant's POV

After the Poker Game was over and everybody left . I sat Downstairs watching my Recordings of Mad Men with my favorite Ice cream , I finished cleaning everything up and Decided to head to bed , But not before checking on Kendrick .

Kendrick: What

Ant: I Just wanted to make sure you were here

Kendrick: Yes Dad , Im home . Im not out sleeping with random Men

Ant: Lol just making sure . good Night

I turned the light off and headed down to my room . When I walked in rj was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging off . I walked in and turned the shower on I walked back into the room and grabbed myself something to wear , as I was walking by him He grabbed me and pulled me on his lap .

Rj: Wassup

Ant: Nothing

RJ: Look , Im sorry bout the way I treated you the other day

Ant: Oh that , that was nothing I should have ......

Rj: No I was Wrong , I acted like a Complete Jerk for no reason

Ant: Its FIne , really its Fine

Rj: I should have just been a Man and Recognized that there are other ways to Please you

As I was sitting on his lap I just looked at him with this confusing look on my face . He wrapped his arms around me and layed back on the bed pulling me on top of him . For the first time in a while he was really kissing me , His tongue was so smooth and sweat . he sucked on my lips like he use to , He pulled me up some so he could suck and lick on my nipples how I liked em . I just rubbed his head and moaned in ectacy . He Used his strength to pull me up further , placing my d***k right in his face , he pulled my pants down and my d***k fell right on his lips , he opened his mouth and gently started sucking on the head , I nearly screamed in pleasure . He started going further down on my d***k causing my ass to pulsate , He stuck his finger in my ass as he ran his tongue around my d***k head collecting the vast amount of precum , He threw my on the bed and turned me over exposing my ass , he gave me a nice firm smack on the ass before spreading my cheeks and letting his tongue do the work . He was so smooth with the way he flickered it across my hole while his finger slightly opened my hole . He bite and licked every inch of my ass before tonguing me down good , I just put my face into the pillow as he reached under me pulling my d***k to the back and taking it into this mouth . He was alternating back and forth from my d***k to my hole , using his master skilled tongue in every way he knew how . He started playing in me with his fingers while sucking my d***k from the back . I wasnt trying to hold it in anymore I was practically screaming . He Flipped me over pushed my legs back and and blew on my hole then dived in for more . I just held his head as precum started to build up on my stomach . He Came up kissing every inch of my body and giving me a sensual kiss so I could taste myself .

Rj: I love you so Much Anthony

Ant: I Love you More Than Life

RJ: Thats Why I want you to Be Happy , Stick it In

Ant: What

RJ: Go Ahead , Do It

Ant: But I Know how Uncomfortable it is for you

RJ: I Dont care , My Job is to Please you . Make love to me

He Turned on his side , reached into the Nightstand and pulled out the Lube , I Lubed up my fingers and one by one I eased them in , I could see the Uncomfort on his face , I wanted to stop , but I wanted to Feel that connection with him again . I Positioned my face right in between his ass cheeks and Tried my best to imitate him . I let my tongue make love to his ass , It was so tight and Warm . I Whispered in his ear that I loved him , And Pressed my d***k against his hole . I Wasnt sure if he would even feel it but I was scared to say the least . As the Head popped in , I felt his Booty Cheek Contract , which was a good thing there was some feeling down there . I slowly inched my way in , Taking slow and steady strokes . I wasnt sure if He even felt the d***k , but he was breathing hard and moving his upper body . I Just latched on to his mouth with mines , and kept with the motion , It felt like Dancing on a Rainbow , I never felt this type of Pleasure before it was Almost unbearable , I lifted his leg up and really started to get into , He started moaning and Biting the pillow that made me go even harder , I was Now F***king him Deep and Hard . He just screamed and moaned as my d***k went deeper and deeper into his pseudo virgin ass . I started to feel my abs contracting Everything got so tight , so fast and so Intense , The next thing I know we were both screaming to the top of our lungs , I reached over and Grabbed his d***k and to my surprise it was leaking Nut everywhere . I pulled out of him watching the Nut flow out of him . It was Just Plain ole Freaky . We both laid there holding each other for about 30 minutes before either one of us could say anything .

Rj: How was it

Ant: It was Strange At first , But It was Perfect, You were Perfect

Rj: I Know Im Perfect , so the Next time you wanna Run Ya Mouth about Ya Man D***k . Make sure you mention This Lol

I just layed there with a Caught look on my face ? Did he really hear me talking to Kendrick . Are the Walls really that Paper Thin ?