The Bar B Que Pit..... From Hell

Kendrick's POV

After Careful Consideration Cam and I thought It Would be a good idea for the both of us to have some nice clean Fun , To ease the Both of our minds because being stuck in that room 24/7 with each other was really starting to lose its hype . Once we made it to the party the First order of Business Was Food .

Tiara: Bout time Yall Made It , Damn I was starting to think Yall flaked On us

Cameron: It took Forever to get Him Dressed and Out the Door .

Tiara: Go Figure , Yall Hungry ?

Cameron: Im Starving

Tiara: Kendrick Finna Fix you a Plate , Come on Ken

She Grabs my hand and Drags me outside where I see Ant sitting there with this Blank look on his face . I grab two plates and start Fixing Cam and Myself something to eat .

Tiara: Why the long face Ant

Ant: Rj Fucked Him

Tiara: Wiat , Who?

Kendrick: What ! Hold On Pause the Story let my go Run cam his Food

I quickly Throw a sausage on that plate and Practically Run to Cam Dropped it on his lap and made it back outside in less than 20 seconds you would have thought I was on Dinner Dash .

Kendrick: Ok Now spill the tea .

Ant: He Just told me a lil while ago that He got Blacked out Drunk and It Just Happened .

Tiara: It Just Happened ? How you Just Happen to stick Yo dick in another Nigga ?

Kendrick: Guh Thats the age Old tale Of a Lie

Ant: I dont Know , I really Dont know How to feel Right now

Tiara: You Should Be Pissed

Kendrick: No , NO He shouldnt they were on a Break Right ? It did happen when Yall was broke up ?

Ant: Yea and thats Why I dont Really Know How feel about it , I mean Im Not Mad , But some part of me is scared ,

Tiara: scared of what ?

Ant: When We weren't together I couldn't Look at another Dude , Let alone think about Fucking . It scares me that He could have Moved on , That I could have lost him

Kendrick: But you didnt , so Suck it Up and Lock it Down to Keep Yo man

Tiara: I agree , It Happened in the Past and you cant let it Derail your future .

Ant: Yea I know , I just Dont wanna Look Stupid ya know

Kendrick: Wasnt you the one telling me Dont Worry about What others think .

Ant: I guess , Ok Its Done And Over , No More talking about Im Just gonna Move on .

Tiara: I Hope you mean that , You know you have a way of keeping things in and letting them fester until You explode .

Ant: Seriously Im Good , I dont care that He fucked him , We wasnt together End Of Discussion .

I sit there eating my Food while everybody Playing Cards and talking , I walk back into the house and Cam's Greedy ass asked me to Fix him another Plate , I said sure When I was walking towards the door to walk back outside , I heard a Knock at the door and A Squeaky Voice . My Head Immediately snapped around I recognized that voice . I quickly made my way outside .

Kendrick: Bitch Guess who Just walked Threw the Door .

Ant: Who ?

Before I could Even say it the patio Door slide open and Out she walked .

Diana: HIIIIIIIIII SISSY

Liz: DIANA!

Diana: Where Is My God Daughter ?

Liz: She Over there with her daddy .

The Two of them Walk off Holding Hands , leaving Jarvis standing there looking stupid , he gave us an awkward Wave and went and Fixed himself a Plate .

Tiara: What Is she Doing Here ? I thought she Was In Grad School Already .

Ant: Dont look at me I didnt Invite her

Kendrick: Well this Is her best Friend House .

Tiara: I need to take a walk .

Tiara Gets up and walks away , I guess seeing Diana Again Brought back all the Frustrations she had from not being able to Whoop her ass , and since she was turning over a New Leaf Walking Off Steam seemed like a Good Idea . I grabbed Myself and Cam a Drink , Soda Not Liquor and headed back into the house leaving Ant Sitting Outside .

Ant's POV

After tiara Got up to walk off her Steam From seeing Diana , Kendrick Went into the house to Check on Cam , Leaving me sitting there alone to myself causing me to start back thinking about this shit Rj just told me . I Know you might not understand where Im coming From But I still have this Uneasy Feeling In the Pit of my stomach. I wasnt Mad at the Fact that Rj Fucked travontae While we were Broken Up , Im More so Mad that He lied about it , that he snuck around with after the fact Like talking to him in the Gym . I know A relationship is nothing with out trust , But I just cant shake this feeling of Him Not telling me everything , I mean can you blame me , If a Person keeps one Secret , then theres More to Follow . Knowing me tho Im probably just over thinking this , I asked him was he still messing around with Dude , And was he cheating on me , He said No what more could ask for ? Im sitting there watching him Push and Pull Raiya around in her Red wagon when Liz Comes Over and Sits By me .

Liz: Hey I haven't really found this time to thank you for Helping Out today , You were So much help .

Ant: No Problem

Liz: Whats Wrong ? that's not the face of a Person who put together Such a Happy Day , I mean I was sure For some reason Something Would Go Wrong It never Fails when Everyone together .

Ant: Lol , Well thats because Everyone has solved their issues , you and I aren't at War , Brandon isn't Plotting against anyone , Rj and jermaine are Cool , Hell I was sure After Seeing Diana that something Would Pop Off , I guess we are More mature that we think .

Liz: I guess so . We should do one Of these Every Week .

Ant: Lol yea We Should . Hey Can I ask you something?

Liz: Depends, what is it ?

Ant: How Did you Know that Rj Was cheating On you ?

Liz: Where is this coming From ? Ok To answer your Question he didnt make it hard for me to know , There was a different Girl everyday , Some would Post pictures with him , In his Room , His car . It was almost like we weren't even together Except I was the one who Got the Goodnight and Good morning text or Calls , I got the late night cuddling sessions. I got see the real him , Basically I was His Girlfriend But he was Everybody's Man And I soon came to find out that Everybody really meant Everyone lol. But But when he cheated on me with you it was Different , He hide it From me , he lied to me about you said he was Just looking out For you For Jermaine . he Kept it a secret which was a red flag cause he told me everything thats How I knew He was wanted you, But I wasnt A fool I could see the way he looked at you . If Its any confirmation I think he might have loved you since day one .

Ant: Wow he Sounds Like A Douche

Liz: Oh he was , believe me If you would have meet him his Freshman year , You would Probably Hate him By Now .

Ant: You think So ?

Liz: I know So . the Kid was Always Drunk , Smoking , He was what One would Call the bad boy . Coming From a Strong Christian Family He Got Loose When Came to College , At one Point He almost Got kicked off the team .

Ant: Well you know what the say , Its always the Church Kids

Liz: Exactly .

YO WHAT THE FUCK CHILL!
AYE CHILL SON
WHATS WRONG WITH HIM
ANT!

Liz: Who Screaming ?

Both Liz and I Jump Up and Run Into the House Only to See Everybody standing Up in a Circle like they watching A fight . We Pushed Our way threw the Crowd , to see what was going on .

Dewayne: Yo Dude Went Off the Deep End My Nigga

Tiara: Ant Hurry Up !

Jermaine : Chill Kendrick !

Rj: Aye Just Put the Knife Down Ken

Cameron: Baby Look At me , Stop What you doing

Kendrick: GET THE FUCK BACK , STAY AWAY FROM ME .

Cameron: Thank GOD Ant See If you Can talk to Some Sense into Him

I couldn't Believe what I Saw , Kendrick Standing there with A knife In his hand , Pointing it At Brandon , Poor Brandon Was Backed into the Wall , with a Look of Sheer Fear in his eyes , Agony as A Distraught Crying Kendrick Waved A Knife in Front Of him . Kendrick had this Crazed Look on his face it was almost like it wasn't Even Him , He had tears Rolling Down his face as he Held on to the Knife with a tight Grip . Screaming

Kendrick: IT WAS YOU ! IT WAS YOU

Cameron: What are you talking about , What did He do

Kendrick Raised the Knife to Brandon and everybody in the room Gasp For Air thinking he was about to stab Brandon , Brandon Just stood there with pleading eyes , trying to explain himself and Hoping Kendrick wasnt about to use that Knife on him . Thats when I tried to Intervene . I walked up to Kendrick Calm and Cool , and stood next to him so he could see me out his Peripheral Vision .

Ant: Ken

Kendrick: What

Ant: What You doing ?

Kendrick: What It Look LIKE ANT !

Ant: I Know what It look Like, But what you Doing This to brandon For , what He do .

Kendrick: It was Him , It was Him He tried to Raped Me !

He Screamed and Held the Knife up like he was about to stab Brandon , Instinct Kicked in and I grabbed his Hand , He tried to Wrestle It away from me , I knew I had to get this Knife away from him before he stabbed Brandon or Accidentally stabbed Me Or Himself .

Ant: Ken Let it go

Kendrick: NO Ant ! He Tried to Rape Me Ant

Ant: I know I know Just let the Knife go , I Got It I got You .

He let the Knife go and I quickly Pulled Him in the Other Room , Before I could Close the Door , I heard Alot Of More Commotion , I turned around and Saw Dewayne and Jermaine Trying to Hold Cam Back , He was Trying His best to get to Brandon , RJ Stood in front Of brandon and I noticed Brandon Still had this look of Shock On his face .

Cameron: You Piece Of Shit , Ima Kill You Boy !

Brandon: I Didnt Do Nothing

Cameron: You Dead You Hear Me , You Dead Nigga .

Brandon: I didnt Do Noting bruh I swear to God

Rj: I know I believe you Lets Just go on the Porch For A minute till stuff cool Off .

Rj Opens the Front Door and Lead Brandon Out the Door , Jermaine and Dewayne carry Cameron Out the Back door . I walk into the room and close the Door Behind me . Kendrick Is sitting on the bed Crying His eyes out .

Ant: Kendrick You Ok talk to me Bruh

Kendrick: It was Him , Ant I know it was him

Ant: Brandon , Why would you think that ?

Kendrick: I dont remember Much Ant , Faces Are a Blur , But I remember that Cologne .

Ant: Are You sure

Kendrick: yes Im sure I was Fighting For my Life On that Floor Ant , I didnt think Of It at First But when I smelled his Cologne Everything Just came at me at once and I lashed out and attacked him .

Ant: But Kendrick You could have Killed him

Kendrick: That Rapist Deserves to Die

Ant: Ken Listen to me , I know you might think it was him , But lets face it He aint the only nigga in the World with that Cologne

Kendrick: It was Him Ant .

Ant: Look Just stay Right here Ima go get to the bottom Of it .

I exit the room and Pull tiara to the side and ask her to sit with Kendrick , as I go out the Front Door to look for Brandon And RJ . As Im walking up I felt a little anger building up inside me , I could be walking up to the Date Rapist who Traumatized my Friend , I mean It was typical Old Brandon Behavior maybe he was going back into his old ways .

Ant: Where He at !

Rj: Wow Wow , before you get all Loud , I think you need to hear him out

Ant: Yea yea where is he

Rj: In the Car , But Ant Be Prepared For what he about to tell you

I walked over to his car and Open the Door ,

Ant: Did you do it ?

Brandon: NO I didnt Do that , And I cant Believe you would Think I could Do something Like that .

Rj: Tell him what you told me

Brandon: Aight , so for the past two weeks I been hooking up with this guy I meet at the bar , We Fucked around almost every other day , and sometimes he would spend the night and shower and what not at my place , And On that night of the Incident He said he was headed to a Party and he got dressed at my place before he left he sprayed a Boat load of My I am King By Diddy and left .

Rj: Tell him the other part too

Brandon: Well he was about 6 ft 4 light skin pretty eyes , I think he might be Latino or some shit , and today he told me His name

Ant: Which IS ?

Brandon: Carlos ,

My heart nearly skipped a beat , Just hearing that name Sent chills down my spine Why the Fuck was he even still in town ? I looked at a Distraught Brandon Shook his hand and Apologized to him , I told him that there was one more Person he Had to tell this story to . Rj , Brandon and I Walked to the back yard , As soon as Cameron saw us , he took his shirt off and Charged at Brandon , We were able to stop him , It took some time to calm him down to get him to listen to what Brandon Had to say but he did . As Brandon was telling the story you could see the Hurt in Cameron's Eyes , You could see the Anger Building up he clinched his fist and bite his bottom lip .

Brandon: he staying at the Irmada Inn Room 237 , He says tonight is his last night here so You Might can Catch him .

Before brandon could Even Finish His last Words , cam took Off Running , And so did We after him , he ran into the room where Kendrick and tiara was ,

Cameron: Where the Keys

Kendrick: Why

Cameron: Give me the Damn Keys

Kendrick Hands him the Keys , With this confused look on his face .

Kendrick: Ant Whats going on ?

Ant: It wasnt Brandon who Drugged you , It was Carlos

Kendrick: What ! Where Cam going

Ant: ......

Rj: ........

Brandon: .......

Kendrick: WHERE IS HE GOING

Ant: to Find Him

Kendrick: No No No We Got to stop Him Now

Kendrick Jumps up and So does Everybody Else , We Opened the Door only to see Cameron's Car speeding Down the Street ........