Cold Bed and Hotcakes

Jermaine's POV

The Game was Now Over , And I played My Heart out . Not only was this my last game with the Overseas Team , And a chance to Pick up another Contract for maybe another 3 to 4 years . To Top that I had a Couple Of NBA teams looking at Me too , so It was a Must that I put my best Foot Forward . We Destroyed the Other Team , and I Dominated that Court tonight , so there was No way I wasnt going to Get that Contract or Have Numerous teams Knocking at my Door . Once the celebration took place on I just wanted to get to Tiara Tell her the News and Celebrate with my 3 favorite People . After doing the Locker room Interview , I made my way threw the Crowd of Fans and Photogs . I went to the Box where I knew she would be . I walked in And Didnt See her But I saw Kim . I walked over Happy Damn Near Jittery .

Kim: Good Game J

Jermaine: Ahh thank you Kim , where T ?

Kim: Oh she Didnt Come

Jermaine: What you mean she aint Come ?

Kim: I mean , we Called , and Called and Even Dropped by the House and No response .

Jermaine: So She isnt here , You Havent seen her at all ?

Kim: Nope .

Jermaine: Aight thanks .

I quickly Left , and Got in the Car , and headed back to the House . I Instantly Knew something was Wrong . In All Of 4 years she hasnt Missed One game , Not From Rain , sleet Or snow , she was always there . My heart was racing my mind Darted to the Worst Possible thing , Could she have went into Early labor or Something , was my Wife and Mother Of my Kids laying in a Hospital bed and I Didnt Know . Or Worse Could something Terrible have Happened to her . I just couldnt Fathom thinking about it . I Was nearly Pushing 90 mph to get home . I quickly Put the Car in Park , snatched the keys out and ran up the stair and Unlocked the Door , I immediately started screaming her Name at the Top of My Lungs .

Tiara Tiarrrrrrrraaaa! Baby !

I stood there and Nothing , I Ran up the stairs Full speed , and Into our Room , I Bust threw the Door and saw her sitting in the bed with a Pillow Propping her Back up against the head Board . I stood there out of Breath , and Confused . I walked over to her and stood above her .

Jermaine: Whats Good ? Whats Wrong , You aint here me Calling you ?

Tiara: I did

Jermaine: Well Why Didnt you Pick up the Phone , or Say something

Tiara: I dont Know

Jermaine: When I realized you didnt come to the Game , I Just thought something was wrong with you Or the Babies . Everything is Ok Right ?

Tiara: I dont Know you Tell Me

She Reaches Underneath the Pillow and Pulls out a Box Of Condoms , My eyes Grew in Size , I just Looked at the Condom Box in her Hand Like It was a Ghost Or the Devil Himself . My heart beat Increased like A Motherfucker . I Immediately tried to think of something to say , But What Could I say , I mean she already Found the Condoms and Judging from her Dull Responses she already had it on her Mind . She Threw them On the Bed and Just looked at me , It was that look yo mama Use to give you in the store when you was being bad , that look like Uhhh Huuuh bastard Ima beat Cho ass when we get in the car . I Just sat at the Foot of the bed and looked at the ground , The Feeling of Guilt was just to strong , That feeling was one that i havent dealt with In a Long time , That feeling of being Caught and Speechless . I sat there trying to Piece together something to say , but everything just felt so stupid and Like a Lame Weak Nigga excuse . Knowing her that wouldnt Fly .

Jermaine: I'm .......

Tiara: If Sorry is Behind that , Then you better Motherfucking Rethink That

Jermaine: I mean what you you want me to say

Tiara: Not No Fucking Sorry !

Jermaine: I am Sorry

Tiara: Bullshit Nigga, You Sorry you Got Caught

Jermaine: Tiara , I

Tiara: Just save it

Jermaine: What , So Now you Aint Even Trying to hear a nigga Out

Tiara: Nope , I already Know the outcome , It leads to you Cheating

Jermaine: Look , Im sorry , But If you Aint trying hear me out then why the Fuck am I wasting my Breath

Tiara: I Dont Know Why either , But what I do Know is I want you To Leave

Jermaine: Fine , I'll give you some space . Im sleeping In the Guest Room

Tiara: Annnnnnn Wrong answer . Leave

Jermaine: Leave ?

Tiara: Yea , Leave , As In The House

Jermaine: Wait you want me to Leave .

Tiara: Oh Good , Not only Does he cheat , he's also a thorough Listener

Jermaine: So where do you want me to go Tiara HUH ?

Tiara: I dont Fucking NO , A Hotel , Or the Hoe House YOu was Fucking Your Pick

Jermaine: I see you got Jokes , When You ready to be mature about this and talk about what happened , I'll be in the Guess Room

Tiara: No the Fuck you Wont , You Get the Fuck Out

Jermaine: You aint Putting me out of my Own House

Tiara: OHHHH So Now Its Yo House . Ok Well I'll Leave

She gets out of Bed and puts her House shoes on and Coat . And tries to walk pass me . But I gently Grab her by the Arm .

Jermaine: Tiara

Tiara: get Off Me Jermaine

Jermaine: Stop , Where You going ?

Tiara: Anywhere But here

Jermaine: You Really Want to leave

Tiara: I really Want to Leave . Looking at you Is Literally making my Blood Boil , and my Pressure go up . And I cant Have that It Puts Me in Danger and Your Kids and Danger . SO If you wont Leave then I will .

Jermaine: Ok i'll Leave then , If thats whats Best For Our Kids , then I'll Leave

Tiara: Thank You

Jermaine: I love you Tiara

Tiara: .............

A tear Falls From her eyes and It Genuinely breaks my heart , As Guys there are certain people that we never want to see cry Our grandmothers , Mothers , Daughters and your Wife . She Tried to Hold back the tears but She couldnt One by one they fell down her face , she took her hand and wiped them away . I walked over to her and Wrapped my arms around her , at first she was Resistant , But eventually she let me really Hold her . She wiped her tears away and then Put her Hand On my chest and Pushed me off of her . I stood there with tears Building up in my eyes fighting to keep it together . I could see the Hurt in her face , and I could tell All she wanted was for me to Leave . I walked over to the closet and grabbed a bag and some Clothes and packed up a Few items and then headed towards the Door , I looked back at her in the bed and she had her back turned to me . I gathered the rest of my things and Left .

I checked Into a Nearby Hotel For the Night , Thinking to Myself that Hopefully By the Morning the Dust would have been settled and I could Talk to her Like a Man and Explain What Really Went Down . I Went down to the Lobby to get a Drink . I was half a Bottle in When I get a Phone Call From Ant , I figured this Would Come Sooner Or later . I pulled out my Phone and Answered it .

Jermaine: If Your Calling to Scorn me , Dont Bother

Ant: Im Not calling to scorn you , Im just checking on Ya

Jermaine: Did She tell you to

Ant: No , Your still My Cousin Jermaine , I care About the Both of you Equally . Im Not Nor will I ever Choose Sides .

Jermaine: I Fucked Up Ant I really Fucked Up

Ant: Yea You really Did , Why Tho ?

Jermaine: I can Come up with the Worlds Greatest Excuse , and It Still Wouldnt Justify It

Ant: It Depends

Jermaine: Ant , I had it All , It was Just about to get Better , And Now Im Getting Drunk On Cheap Liquor in a Hotel Lobby .

Ant: Watch out for that Liquor It can become Your Best Friend and Worst Enemy at the same time

Jermaine: Im just having a Glass or two , Maybe 7

Ant: Lol

Jermaine: So How you Doing With Your Predicaments ?

Ant: Tonight isnt about me , Its about you Im tryna be here for you

Jermaine: Give me a Break Bruh , I got all Night to Ponder on My situation . I Need to hear somebody Elses Problems .

Ant: There really isnt Much to say , We Have a Proffession relationship Nothing More Nothing Less

Jermaine: Umph

Ant: There you go too .

Jermaine: I mean Lets keep it Funky You Know I know , Rj Know Hell probably Raiya Even Know thats not going to Last Long . Yall two around each other In the same house Working together .

Ant: Jermaine , I assure there is Nothing going On Nor will there be anything going on Between Rj and I . He's not even my Client I was just filling for Penelope .

Jermaine: Poor Her , She Has No idea What She's In For

Ant: For the Last time There is Nothing , I repeat NOTHING will Ever Transpiring between Rj and I Ever Again . I finally got a taste of Success and this New World that Ive been Dumped into is everything I thought it would be and Im not letting Rj Jeopardize that . Im 100% focused on Me .

Jermaine: Thats Good Kid , Focus On your Empire then Rj later

Ant: UGHHHH ! Bye

Jermaine: Aight , Im sure I'll here from you again .

I hang the Phone up with Ant , and Take One Last Glass , and Then head Back up to My Room , I had a lot on my mind . After such an Kick Ass game I came Home only to get Kicked out .

RJ's POV

Tonight was another One of those Restless nights . Lately they have become More Frequent , My Schedule has been Jammed Packed , and Im still Kinda feeling the side Effects of Raiya Leaving . I swear ever time my Week Comes to an End I get a Little Depressed . I just layed in Bed staring up at the ceiling trying to force myself to sleep . I turned my head to the Alarm Clock and It Read 5:45 Am . I Turned on My side and readjusted my Pillow and Closed my eyes , and just when I thought I was comfortable All of a sudden I was Hot . I Stuck my leg from under the Cover and that did nothing so Moved the cover in a waving motion to create some air Flow . As Soon as I felt the breeze of Relief I heard Penelope's Voice .

Penelope: Would You Please Stop Moving

Rj: My Bad , I cant sleep .

Penelope: You Miss her Dont you

Rj: Is it Obvious ?

Penelope: Every Sunday Night

Rj: You Would think by now , I would be use to it .

Penelope: For the sake of My Beauty Please Hurry and get use to it . Your causing me to get bags under my eyes

Rj: Dont Blame it On me .

Within seconds I heard Penelope Lightly snoring . I just laid there looking up at the Ceiling again , I figured I wasnt going back to sleep no time Soon , so I pulled the covers off me and Decided to go get me something to Drink . When I walked out into the hallway the Air was much Cooler , I lifted my shirt up to get the Full affect . As Im walking Towards the Stairs , I notice Ant's Door Cracked , I stopped and stood there for a Minute then Back up and stood in front of his door . For about 2 minutes I contemplated If I should say something . I reached my hand out to open the Door , Then I suddenly changed my mind , and Went Down stairs . I stopped at Raiya's Play room and turned the Light on and Just for a second I could hear her Little laugh , and See her Face Filled with Happiness , We always had Good times in this Room , Hell when she was hear this is where I spend 96% of my time at . While standing there in the Doorway of the Play room , I get this Wift of something , It smelt like smoke . I turned and walked Down the Hallway into the Kitchen , Only to see Ant standing above the Stove . I walked into the Kitchen and Pass him and Into the Fridge to get a bottle of water . I sat on top of the Island In the Kitchen .

RJ: I thought the House was on fire

Ant: My bad , did the smoke wake you Up ?

Rj: Naw , You good .

Ant: I got Hungry in my sleep so I Came down here to Cook , I hope Yall dont Mind

Rj: Oh Its Cool , you can help Your self To whatever is in there . What you Cooking Anyway .

Ant: So Far , Pancakes and Eggs

Rj: Pancakes and Eggs , Where the Meat at

Ant: Nigga you need to be asking yoself that , yall Multi Millionaires and All yall got is some Bisquick Mix and a Carton Of Eggs .

Rj: Lol , Nobody Round here cooks , I gotta Remind Conseula to go Grocery shopping .

Ant: I Can Do It

Rj: Really

Ant: Clearly , You Dont Cook , Penelope Dont Cook , and Neither Does the Help . So I might as Well go to the Store for myself Right ?

Rj: True Lol

Ant: So you Want some .

Rj: Not if they gone look like that *points to the Pancakes*

Ant: Aye that was the First one , Nobody makes a Perfect pancake on the first try .

Rj; It Looks Mutated

Ant: Lol , Dude do you want some or Not , Before I turn the Fire Off

Rj: yea , Why Not

Ant: You Still Like em Wet Right .

I was Drinking My water when He said that , I took the Bottle from my lips and Just looked at him . He was standing there with this glazed Look on his face . It was almost like he was Flirting with me , Or maybe I could be just Reading into his Body language to Much . I mean He was always Friendly , so Taking that as him trying me was Probably me just seeing and hearing what I wanted to .

Rj: Ummmm What ?

Ant: Your Eggs , You like em Wet right .

Rj: Ohhhhh , yea Just a Little I mean Nobody Likes It Dry .

Ant: Wait , You Didnt think I was talking about ....

Rj: I mean you Did say Like it Wet

Ant: Eggs , I was talking about Eggs , Who throws Sexual connotation On pancakes and Eggs . Nobody But you

Rj: Aye You Said It , Not Me Lol

He Fix His Plate and then Sits Down at the bar , Leaving me sitting on the Island , My Eyes Followed him the Entire way to the Bar , in Disbelief . Did this Nigga Really Fix Himself a Plate and Walk off like It was nothing .

Rj: Damn You could Have Fixed me a Plate

Ant: Nigga Whats wrong with Your Hands and Feet ?

Rj: I see you Havent Changed .

Ant: Aye Dont lie When We were together , I did Do things Like that for you

Rj: Yea Well I dont remember them .

Ant: you Tend to forget alot things People Do for you .

Rj: Oooooo Is that a Diss ?

Ant: No Just an Observation .

Rj: Speaking of Observation Hows Work going .

Ant: What ! Speaking of Observations That was Not a good Cross over

Rj: Lol , Well I had to do something to take the subject off of Our Past , Unless you wanna talk about us .

Ant: On second thought , Work is Good , I really Enjoy it Ya know , Even tho she's Kinda Working the Shit out of me .

Rj: She is a War Lord isnt she ?

Ant: the girl has me Representing Every D List Reality star On her Company . Real World , Bad Girls Club , Ru Pauls Drag race You name it lol

Rj: Well at least its Work .

Ant: True , Allthough I cant wait to get my hands on a Real Celebrity .

Rj: *clears throat* What Was I ?

Ant: You Dont Count

Rj: Why

Ant: I mean , You Just dont , I Just see you as Rj Not a Celebrity .

Rj: WooooooW , I never Really Cared About what my fans thought , But I must say its a Blow to my ego that someone who was Once my Biggest fan doesnt even see me as a Celebrity .

Ant: Lol You'll get Over it

Rj: I dont know , it did kinda Hurt my feelings tho Low key Lol

Ant: Well what you want me to Do ?

Rj: You Can start by letting me have that

Ant: RJ

Rj: I was Pointing at The Pancake

Ant: No , Imma eat my pancake

Rj: Nigga No you Not Cause you would have ate it by now

I picked my Fork up and reached over to his plate , stabbed his pancake and Put it on my plate and picked the syrup up . He reached over and tried to take his Pancake back , I just lifted my arm up and held him off . He Was really Trying to get pass my arm , Like Kid dont you know its my profession to block people from getting something I have , Your Never gonna get it . I kept pushing Him off , and he kept trying to get the Pancake off my plate , But hell I was halfway threw with it Now . I think it pissed him off even More that I was eating it and there was nothing he could do about it , He tried to go to the other side and get it but i switched hands on him so quick he aint no what hit him . I heard him take a Big Exhale , I laughed at the Fact he gave up . Then As Im putting the Pancake into my mouth I feel this sharp Feeling in my back followed by Pressure . this Motherfucker was Biting me . I quickly Readjusted and grabbed his hand and he reached for the pancake again , and i grabbed the other one . He Stood there trying to get Free from My grip , He should know by now that he Never could get out my Grip . I just held his Hands and watched him Struggle to get Free , I laughed in his face and I think that made it worse , he tried to bite my arm . So I let him Go , He snatched away and I pulled him Close and Pressed my Lips against his . It all Happened so Fast that Even I Myself was shocked By it . He Quickly Pulled away . and Stepped back and Looked at me with Anger in his eyes . I just stood there Looking at him with a Nervous look on his face , Cause He really Looked Pissed off . He Just turned around and walked off to his Room . I sat back down and Continued eating the Pancake .

{Comment Subscribe and Thumbs Up } I Just wanna Say that , Each Character is about to Have there Own Story Going On , So It Might seem Confusing Or Like 3 Entirely Different stories . So Im Working on a way to Kinda Make them Jell together . Its Really Hard too Cause Sometimes I Focus On One Character More than The Others .