Talk

Ant's POV

All Night I tossed and turn with Pain in my chest , You know How they say Animals can sense when a storm is coming Before Anything else , Well the Heart Can sense Trauma Before the Ears even Hear it . I layed there with sweaty palms , my entire body was Sweating , I Snatched the Cover off myself and Layed there , As the Cool Breeze hit me I manage to have a sigh of Relief , That small gust of wind Did more than just cooled me Down , It reminded me that after the Pain comes Joy . That even if it feels like I was dying I would Eventually feel again . I sat up in the bed and let my feet hit th Ground , The second they touch the groung that same sweaty anxiety came back , I was fooling myself to think I was ready to Deal with it . Instead I managed to find something to do , I cleaned my Room did My laundry , Even Cooked Breakfast which by way I played over . I walked around Every inch of that apartment trying to find something to do , something that would Occupy my mind . Hours have went by and It seemed like the Anxiety Only Increased , But Could you really Blame me tho ? Who would Willingly walk into Heartache , Its like the walk to Death Row . I finally got in the shower and Put on some clothes . I decided to walk that way I could Buy myself more time to Try and Except the Fate . By the time I made it to Rj's Apartment , I had sweated out my shirt , I knocked on the Door , and the urge to Run away Over Powered Me . The Door Opened and Just seeing Him the urge to Run slowly left my body , I was Reminded Who this was , It was Rj My Friend , My Homie . Whatever it Was I could handle it . I walked in and sat on the couch . He came in and sat down Next to Me . I picked up on his Demenor , He was quite and seemed to be getting his thoughts together , I could tell he was just as nervous as I was Judging From How fast his foot was tapping . It was about 15 minutes Of the both of us just staring at each other with this Crazy look .

Rj: Anthony

Ant: Just say it .

Rj: I cheated

Ant: Was It Him

RJ: Yea ......... But I Didnt Mea..................

Before I knew It Struck Him Dead In His face , I Dont Know what Came Over Me I Just Felt this Grave Amount Of Rage and Anger , I Dont think It was even about the Cheating part cause to be real Ive been Preparing myself For this For a while Now , It was More so the Fact that this Motherf***ker was about to say He didnt Mean to BULLS***T . He Quickly Jumped up, I Swung at him again and this time it Connected with His Arm since he Threw his arms up , He grabbed my hands and Tried to Restrain me which Made me even Matter , I started Kicking Him in the Shins , Screaming Get The F***K OFF ME . Calm Down He Screamed back . I tried to Head But Him But he Jerked Back , Causing the Both of us to Fall back On the Couch , He Quickly Flipped my over and some how he was On top with His Knee Pinning me Down . It was all happening so fast .

Ant: Get the F***k Off me

Rj: I'll Let You go When You Relax

Ant: F***k YOu RJ !

RJ: Ant Please Just Listen To Me

Ant: Why SHOULD I RJ HUH

Rj: Because I love You and You Love Me

Ant: Dont Even Pull that Love S***t , How the F***k You Do this To somebody you Love

I snatch My Hand Free and Try to swing at him He moves his face out the way and Quickly Pins My Hand Down again .

Ant: If You Dont Let me Go !

Rj: Stop Swinging At me and I'll Let you go

Ant: No F***k You .

I managed to Break Free From his Grip , I was So Furious that He was Holding me Down that I wanted to Kill Him , I quickly Wrapped My Free hand Around His neck and Squeezed for Dear Life . This time He didnt Do anything .