There Will Be Blood

RJ's POV

The few days my Parents were in town Felt like Hell . Living under the same roof with my Dad was like going back in time to the worst point of my life . Even tho my father was a youth minister , and somewhat motivational speaker , he sucked at being a father . I understood he had a method of reaching Kids and getting them on the straight and narrow , And believe it or not it worked , just not for his own kids . It was much different for us we didnt need a Drill sergeant , or a Motivational speaker , we just wanted our father to tell us that we were Good , instead of picking away and breaking everything we did down to small details , Someone to hold us up in the Wrong sometimes . I know as a Parent your suppose to teach your kids from right or wrong , but your still suppose to love them no matter what , and I dont know about Meagan or Danny Jr , But there was ample times I didnt feel Loved , I felt like one of the Kids in his youth Ministry , No Special identity just another Case . After learning what Aaron went through I especially felt bad , Because I always promised he and meagan that I wouldnt let anything or anyone hurt them . I could only imagine How he felt about me , Leaving him behind and going away to college and Becoming this big basketball star . Not knowing the pressure I placed on him at home to be Like me , I just Wanted to let him know that Who he was no matter how many f***k ups , He was Good . I walked up the stairs to his Room , and knocked on the door . I waited for his response , but there was none , I should have known every since my parents came he hasnt left that room , or spoken too much to anybody but Mom . I Opened the Door and saw him looking out the window into the back yard .

RJ: Can I Come In ?

Aaron: If you want

RJ: What are you doing up here , Theres a Big party downstairs

Aaron: I Can See that

RJ: Aye are you ok

Aaron: Im Fine

Rj: Every time I ask you that , you just respond with a simple Im Fine .

Aaron: So you know the answer yet you continue to ask

RJ: I get if your mad at me ...

Aaron: what are you talking about Rj ?

Rj: The other day , when you said Dad would tell you , that you didnt have half the talent I had

Aaron: Oh that , Yea Im over that , Way over that

RJ: You Dont Resent me for that do you . You know for Leaving you

Aaron: NO , You had a chance a real shot at doing something with yourself , Why would why I resent that

Rj: You do know you have Talent too , Its in you , you just gotta Believe in yourself a little .

Aaron: Thanks for the Disney Channel Message , But the only thing Im good at is f***king things Up

Rj: True , But your good at it . Maybe you should be a contractor or Construction worker . I remember those drawings of houses you use to make back when you were little .

Aaron: I was a Kid then

RJ: And you still are a Kid

Aaron: You Sure about that

Rj: Im Positive , I Mean im the one turning 25 today . You got a long time to go before you figure it out . It takes time . For a while I was questioning my choice , I didnt know if this lifestyle was for me

Aaron: But I thought you Loved Ant

Rj: I Do , Im talking about This Lifestyle , this Whole Celebrity aspect . I didnt sign up for this . I Just wanted to Play Ball

Aaron: Then why dont you Stop

RJ: Because Unlike you . I dont have that many options . Its either this or Go back to school to become a psychologist

Aaron: Its not too late to Register at TSU

RJ: Please , My college days are over . But yours isnt . Which brings me to the real reason I came up . I talked to mom and Dad , and it took some very hard convincing but we came to an agreement . you can stay here until the time for you to start school .

Aaron: Really

RJ: yea , But you have to stay here , and If you want Ant offered you your old job back

Aaron: Thanks , But I dont think I wanna leave the house

Rj: You plan on staying in the house the entire summer ?

Aaron: Yep . I could use the time to get my head straight for school .

RJ: Allright , but Dont go All Boo Radley on me

Aaron: Who ?

Rj: From To Kill a Mockingbird , Oh wait thats right you wouldnt know , Because I did that Essay for you

Aaron: got me pass the 6th grade lol

Rj: Lol , You still should come down , people wanna see you . Especially Raiya

Aaron: Ok , Just give me a minute

RJ: Allright , Aye I love you baby bro

Aaron: I Love you too RJ . No Homo tho lol

Rj: At least your laughing again .

I Closed the Door and headed down the stairs back to the party , as I was entering the Kitchen I See Kendrick sitting at the Bar Nervously tapping at his glass .

Rj: Either you got turrets since the last time Ive seen you , or your Nervous about something

Kendrick: Oh , Naw im ok . Happy birthday by the way

RJ: No Problem , Sooooo you enjoying the party ?

Kendrick: Yea sure , its great to catch up with everyone . Since ive been so Busy .......

Rj: With Work , yea story of everyone's life Lol

Kendrick: Ha

RJ: So You and Amir Huh ?

Kendrick: Oh No , its not like that .

Rj: So the two of you arent dating ?

Kendrick: Ha ! NO No were not

Rj: Good cause I was about to say the kid is a Slime Ball

Kendrick: Really

Rj: yea , I Wanted to kick his ass since I found out he Kissed Ant at you and Ummm this awkward, Cam's anniversary party .

Kendrick: He DId what !

Rj: I Know right . He knew full and well Ant was married and he still went for it . the only reason I havent cracked his jaw is he's making my husband money , other than that I dont like the Kid .

Kendrick: Then I Probably should Uninvite him from the Party tonight

Rj: Naw you aint gotta go threw all that trouble , he aint a threat .

Kendrick: Ummm , Happy birthday again , And tell everybody I'll just see them at the party tonight .

Rj: But wait , I thought I heard through the great vine that you guys were putting an end to the feud

Kendrick: If by great vine you mean Tiara , then yea , but something just came up . I Promise I'll talk to him

................................................

Kendrick's POV

Words couldnt explain how irritated I was after having that talk with Rj . Although I was utterly pissed , I couldnt help but laugh , laugh at the fact that I feed into all the Bulls***t . I really couldnt blame anybody but myself , this was my time to find myself , explore the world and the many things it offers , My intentions were never to start a Relationship . As Hard as I tried to fight it and focus on my company , I couldnt . Amir had this certain charisma about himself he was Cocky yet sensitive at the same time . My foot pressed against the pedal harder as I thought about all the things he would say to me at night when He held my in his arms . Just Last night he was going on and on about how much he respected me for being out and open , and Thanking me for giving him the courage to do it himself , yet he Forgot to tell me I wasnt the First stop in his Self discovery adventure . I Pulled up to his Studio and got out the car Fuming , with each step the level of rage increased . I walked into the studio and everybody looked at me , the producer pressed the Button and let Amir Know I was here . Amir walked out the booth with his infamous Cocky School boy smile . He walked over to me placed his hand on my shoulder and leaned in for a kiss , I turned away from him not even letting him peck my cheek . He looked at me with confusion .

Amir: Whats wrong ? Is everything Ok

Kendrick: I Dont know you tell me Amir

Amir: Ummmm, Aye yall can we have a second

Producer: Yea , good luck bruh

The Producer walked out the room , leaving the two of us standing there , Amir grabbed my hand and walked me over to a chair and sat pulling me onto his lap .

Amir: Now talk to me , Tell me wassup

Kendrick: ...........

Amir: Talk , You just cant storm in here mad , then sit there all tight lip

Kendrick: Shut the F***k up , Give me a Minute . Damn

Amir: Aye *rubs his face *

Kendrick: Dont touch me

Amir: Look , I think I know already , and Let me just say I know it was a f***ked up thing to do . And im sure from the outside looking in it looks as if I used you for publicity or something , But thats not the case . I Genuinely want to be your dude

Kendrick: Publicity ?

Amir: He Just thought it would make a bigger splash if there were pictures of us , Instead of the regular Coming out

Kendrick: Who ? What are you talking about

Amir: Ohhhhhh , Nothing Never mind

Kendrik: Naw Naw Naw Playa , What are you talking about Publicity , Coming out ?

Amir: Its nothing really its nothing

Kendrick: If you couldnt tell already your already in Hot water , Dont Pus***t .

Amir: Ok , The other night when I Kissed you , Ant thought it would be a good idea to Display my affection for you in a public setting , For more of a Wow Factor .

Kendrick: Hold up so Ant , Set this Up

Amir: Calm Down its not like that , We Just thought it would be a great idea , to Create Buzz .............

Kendrick: For your single , So you made a Fool out of me to Sell Records

Amir: I didnt make a Fool out of you . I like you Kendrick Regardless of the Kiss or Record . I Like you

Kendrick: Another Lie

Amir: Do you really Think that I dont care for you . regardless of the Fact , I Still came out for you .

Kendrick: NO YOu Did it for yourself . to boost yourself Up . Not for Me

Amir: Thats not True

Kend***k: It really doesnt matter anymore Amir . Everything you said was built on a Lie . the Small amount of feeling I developed for you are Done . This Is Done Were Done

Amir: Kendrick Please wait . I ... I Love you

Kendrick: Ha ! Is that your Trump Card the L Word . Are you sure you love me Cause I was informed that If Anthony was a little more a hoe you would be F***king him , Am I right ?

Amir: No

Kendrick: So you Didnt try to hook up with him , the night of my Anniversary Party

Amir: It was Kiss , But it meant nothing , I was Drunk , Confused and Scared .

Kendrick: Thats no Excuse

Amir: Thats not Fair , Did you forget How we Meet . you were in a relationship .

Kendrick: I Cant Believe you Just went there

Amir: Wait Just let me Make this right , We can Call Ant and Work this Out

Kendrick: For the Love Of GOD F***k ANT ! I Dont Give a F***k anymore

Amir: He was only trying to Help you out , Help Us out . He knew you liked me and he wanted to do something nice for you .

Kendrick: Dont let him Fool you , He's Sneaky , Calculating , and manipulative . And Since the two Of you are so Buddy Buddy you can tell him To CATCH FIRE . and I Never want to see either of you again .

I Stormed out the Studio fighting back tears , Tears of Anger . Upset that I even gave Amir the time of day , Upset that once again Ant pulled some sly s***t . There was no Logical excuse for it , He wasnt trying to help if he wanted to help he could have picked up the phone and called me . I Just couldnt believe that He would do something like this , as if hooking Cameron up with Grayson wasnt deep enough he had to publicly shame me . The countless number of media attention thats been tagged to my life since he staged the kiss between Amir and I was overwhelming , and Im suppose to see this as an Act of good . I meant Every word I Said , F***k Ant , F***k the Friendship That the Last Straw .

Ant's POV

Ant: Hey you ready

Rj: ........

Ant: Earth to The Birthday Boy

Rj: Oh Yea , Im ready

Ant: Wait a Minute , you dont seem like someone who's heading to their own party . You dont wanna go ?

RJ: No Its not that , its just Im still worried

Ant: About your brother ?

RJ: Yea , I just dont wanna leave him here alone ya know ?

Ant: Then lets make him come , Im sure it would do him some good to leave that room

Rj: I tried , He's not budging

Ant: So what Now ?

RJ: Nothing , lets Just go , Forget I even Killed the Mood

We Both put on our over sized Coats to complete the look of the Theme and headed out the house . I was extra excited for him to see his Birthday present .

RJ: WHAT IS THIS

Ant: Happy Birthday

Rj: You got me a Car !

Ant: Not a Car , the Car . I remembered you always wanted a Box Chevy . Now you can feel like a Houston Hood Rat

Rj: This is Sick . And its Red . I love you

Ant: I Love you More , Happy Birthday Baby

We engaged in a Heavy steamy make out session , before I pulled away and got into the car . He tried to give me the keys talking bout he was too excited to Drive , but I had so many drinks this afternoon there was no way I was getting behind the wheel . We pulled out the driveway and headed to the party . I Noticed how excited he was and it just made me feel good , lately he hasnt had much to be happy about , being suspended , and then the Aaron situation .

Ant: You are just smiling away

Rj: Im Happy

Ant: Its Just a Car

Rj: I Know that , But I got my dream Car , My brother is Ok , I have a great Husband , and Now im about have another Baby

Ant: What , With who ?

Rj: With you Stupid

Ant: Ohhhhhh , Rj I was Stoned when I said that

Rj: Wait so You dont wanna have a Baby ?

Ant: I mean Sure , Sometime , But I didnt plan on it any time soon

Rj: ................

Ant: Im Sorry , If You felt like I mislead you , But im just not ready to be a Parent .

Rj: So Were Not having a Baby

Ant: NO , And its Impossible for two men to have a baby

Rj: No I Know that , I Just Really wanna Do it with you ya know . I want have a Little Ant running around

Ant: Oh It has to be Mine lol

Rj: Well I already have One lol , so its your turn .

Ant: Oh God Lol . I'll think about it

We both started laughing , I reached down to figure out how to work this old school radio , Smart me didnt think to replace the radio . Out of nowhere some Bright High beams come beaming threw the car . I looked up and turned around and saw the Bright ass lights .

Rj: What the F***k Jack ass

Ant: Where did they come from ?

Rj: I Dont know they lights just clicked on

Ant: Maybe their In a Rush , Slow down and let them Pass .

The Car speed up , coming at a Rapid pace . Rj Kinda pumped on the breaks and went over the white line a little to give them room to pass . The Car was coming up beside us but instead of passing us , it braked to steady with our Pace . I Looked at Rj Like what the Hell . Rj speed up and the car Did as well .

Ant: What the F***k are they Doing . Their going to get themselves Killed

Rj: I Dont LIke this

Ant: Slow Down Rj , Let them Pass

Rj: Im Trying but their , Slowing down with me

I Started to get nervous as it became clear these people were playing with us . Were they papz going the extra mile to get a picture ? Rj Slammed on the breaks dramatically slowing the car and so did the car , Breaks Screeched and the smell of burnt rubber filled the air . Next thing I know there window lets down and Out comes a Gun . BOOM BOOM BOOM , The sound of Three Gunshots and Glass Breaking was the only thing I remembered , Rj Accelerated on the Gas speeding off . the Car Did as well . I Was screaming at the top of my lungs as I crouched down in the seat . I called Out for Rj and he didnt answer . I Looked up and saw him laying there sluggishly Blood was everywhere , the car started to derail off the Road , I reached over Frantically and grabbed the wheel , The car Pulled up beside us and let out another 3 rounds , I screamed and Yelled as I Duck down trying to avoid the bullets and keep control of the Car . I felt this Sharp pain in my shoulder and Thats when I lost control of the wheel , Running off the road , the Car Flipped 2 times and Came to a Dramatic End . Everything was blurry I couldnt hear anything , I just saw the Bright lights drive off into the Night as I let go and rested my head in Rj's Lap .