The Puppeteer

Kendrick's POV

As I Sat at the table alone and Isolated , I couldnt help but laugh at the fact this was the perfect metaphor for my life right now. I had single handedly manage to at some point alienated every single person that meant something to me out of my life . I Had so many emotions running through me at the moment . One being regret , I regret the way I came at Cameron , I mean I was basically calling him out on his Bulls***t , but somehow forgot to check my s***t before running my mouth . Before hand I never thought I was playing with his emotions , I never took into consideration that maybe he could possible still be hurt by it . I figured since he had apparently moved on with Ashley and occasionally sticking his hands down Yohan's Pants that he was somehow over the Breakup . But as usual I couldnt be farther away from the Truth , My you dont love Ashley cause if you did you wouldnt be F***king with Yohan approach was an Epic Failure . To Top it all off , I even Questioned why He would F***k around with Yohan and Not me , Boy did that send him into Overdrive . As I sat there pushing my Apple Jacks Around . Anthony walked into the Kitchen with a Smile on his face .

Ant: Good Morning Sunshine

Kendrick: Morning

Ant: I Didnt Expect you to be up this early . I mean you just stumbled in hmmmm 2 hours ago .

Kendrick: Ha Ha Really Funny . I couldnt sleep

Ant: I Couldnt either if I was Puking my guts up every Five Minutes

Kendrick: You Heard that ?

Ant: This House is Big , But the Walls are Paper Thin

Kendrick: Great Im Even More Embarrassed

Ant: Why are you Embarrassed again , Its not like you got up in the middle of the night In your Birthday suit with a bat

Kendrick: Lol , Yea Im sorry about that

Ant: Dont take this the Wrong way , But what Prompted you to use your Emergency key ? Not that I dont want you here .

Kendrick: Cameron and I Broke Up

Ant: Ha Ha you kinda Have to date In order to Break Up

Kendrick: you Know what I mean

Ant: Let me guess you Called yourself Confronting him about the Yohan thing ?

Kendrick: Thats What I called myself Doing

Ant: Kendrickkkkkkkkkk . I told You , WE told you Not to that .

Kendrick: I Knowwwwww , Which is why I Did it . havent you two learned if you dont want me to do something then tell me to do the exact opposite .

Ant: Nobody Has time For That ! What Happened

Kendrick: Well It started Rocky , He was still upset about me making a move on him .

Ant: Then what ?

Kendrick: If you Let me tell the story You Would Know ..... Now he went in on me about the breakup , And tons of things about me that he hated , Then to top it off he says that We will never Ever be Again .

Ant: Damn thats F***ked up

Kendrick: And thats when I Go Into attack Mode , and Call him out on his B.s With Yohan and Ashley . thinking that maybe he might be a little guilty and Realize that he's sneaking around with yohan because he's still in Love with me .

Ant: I mean Yohan is a Carbon Copy of you .

Kendrick: *Rolls Eyes*

Ant: At least the Old You lol

Kendrick: Exactly...... but I was Completely Off , he Snapped , He went on a Rant and basically told me to Get my S***t and GET TO STEPPING

Ant: And thus You End Up Here .

Kendrick: Yep

I get up to get a Bottle of water , As Im walking over to the Fridge with a slight Limp . I grabbed the water out the Fridge and Turned around to see Ant , standing Directly in front of me with a Side eye plastered on his Face .

Kendrick: What ?

He leans In to me almost as if he's about to Kiss me , Instead he pressed his nose against my lips and sniffed . I extended my arms to push him to the side and walked away .

Ant: Well you dont have D***k Breath

Kendrick; D***k Breath ? What the hell are you talking about

Ant: But I Know you had Sex

Kendrick: is that why you just sniffed my Top Lip ? Anthony you are Officially Crazy

Ant: No Im Officially Horny . And your holding out On me

Kendrick: Anthony Trust me Nothing Happened

Ant: So the two of you didnt Have Mind Blowing Break Up Sex

Kendrick: NO , As you previously stated you have to be a couple to Break up .

Ant: Then Why are you Limping ?

Kendrick: Ummm Because My Friends have a Ton of Pointless Things in their Living Room and I stumped my Big toe Stumbling threw the Night

Ant: Ughhhhh , I was so Hoping the two of you went at it like Wild Animals in the Wilderness

Kendrick: So Im guessing Rj's Little Buddy still isnt Responding ?

Ant: I wouldnt Know , I Mean I havent seen or spoken to him in Weeks . I barely Even see him Naked Anymore .

Kendrick: Awwwww Well im sure Your Best Friend will be up and Running in NO time , I Pray it does cause Cock Hungry F***g isnt a good look on you lol

Ant: Lol Whatever , Im Heading to the office , We should Do Lunch

Kendrick: Cool .

..............................................................................................................

Cameron's POV

All Night I tossed and Turned . Images of me Screaming and Lashing out at Kendrick danced around my dreams , making it physically impossible to sleep . I was tired Physically and Mentally drained , I didnt know how much more of this I could sustain . the Anger , the Irritation was Literally driving me Insane . I Didnt like the Person I Become around him anymore , I felt like a Bully Yelling and terrorizing an Innocent sheep . He just stood there with Big Wide eyes as I packed his things up and Helped him into the Cab . Even tho I felt completely justified in doing so , It was just something about that Kid that made him the Perfect Vitcim . It was Really pointless at this point to even Blame him for it , its my fault and every one elses you let his Bratty behavior slide . Last night was all a Blur it just happened so fast and Quick with tremendous Emotions that even I was lost . I Just couldnt end it like that , I couldnt walk away Not making sure he was Ok . Because truth be told that boy would always have a spot in my heart , which part it occupied was still up for debate . What I did know was I was Done with the Uncertainty , Answers needed to be told and Lives needed to be lived , and the only way to do that was to really Put every card on the Table . But I didnt want this to be like any of our other talks , Where it turned into an argument and instead of getting it off our chest , we settled for each others blood . The Only option was a Mediator and I knew the perfect person .

Ant: No , Noooooooooo No No

Cameron: Why Not ?

Ant: Dont get me Wrong , Its an Excellent Idea . But No I Cant

Cameron: I Dont see why , the two are you are in a good place , wouldnt you want to see him get what he needs ?

Ant; Thats exactly why im opposed to this , We just got back into a good place . Im not sure if I want to risk our relationship trying to save yours

Cameron: Think about it Ant , Kendrick is very Complex Some might say he has multiple personalities . He Wont be mad if he is eventually he will get over it

Ant: What good does that Do Tho ?

Cameron: The sooner we have this Conversation , the Sooner We Know exactly where we stand , We both can get on with our lives , and lets face it you dont wanna live with him for too long , so the faster he gets out your house .

Ant: And your Promising me this is going to be good for him ?

Cameron: I Promise he's going to want to hear every word .

Ant: Fine , I'll do my best to get him here . But If you Hurt him I will Kill you

Cameron: Im Not trying to hurt him , Just help .

Ant: Ok

.......................................................................................................................................

Kendrick's POV

After Ant Called saying that he wanted to Just have Lunch at his Office and he ordered take out , I headed right over since I was already in the area having a meeting with a Branding company . As I stepped off the elevator to Ants Office , I saw him pacing back and forth biting his finger nails . He looked up at me and his eyes got a little bit bigger , I instantly knew something was up .

Ant: You made it

Kendrick: Yeaaaaa Of Course why Wouldnt I

Ant: I dont know I Just Figured you wouldnt show

Kendrick: Whats Going On ?

Ant: Nothing

Kendrick: Your lying

Ant: No Im Not

Kendrick: When you lie your voice gets Pitchy like a teenage girl . Spill it !

Ant: Ok Dont be mad at me , but Cameron's in my office

Kendrick: What he is he doing here ?

Ant: He wants to talk to you

Kendrick: Well to bad Cause I dont wanna talk to him

Ant: Maybe you should hear him out , I think he really needs to tell you something

Kendrick: He could have told me during the process of packing my things up and kicking me out of his house

Ant: Listen I Know that this is Probably a sore subject for you

Kendrick: Then why are we still talking about it

Ant: because , I love you and I just want you to get back to the Old Kendrick . The Fun, Loving .happy go lucky Guy we all knew and loved . And if what he says to you , will help you get back to that point Im all for it .

Kendrick: What are you like some Mediator ?

Ant: Yes thats exactly what I am . Just call me Ant the mediator

Kendrick: Whatever Ant the mediator , Where Do I Sit

Ant: Follow Me

We walked into the room and Cameron turned around and looked at us . Ant and I sat on the Other side of the table . Initially I wasnt feeling this , and was just going along with it to shut Ant up , but now im nervous What was it that Cameron Felt the need to do all this just to talk .

Cameron: Kendrick

Kendrick: .............

Ant: Kendrick

Kendrick: I thought There was going to be Chinese

Cameron: Look , I Know you Must be Really Upset with me , I get it . And thats why I want to start off by apologizing . I was 100% Wrong for the way I reacted last night . My Anger and Aggressiveness was Uncalled for .

Kendrick: .............

Ant: Dont you have something to say ?

Kendrick: Apology Accepted *Picking at His nails *

Cameron: Ok if he isnt going to be serious about , I can leave

Kendrick: Go Ahead

Ant: Ok No , Wait , Cam Sit Down . Kendrick You Stop it .

Kendrick: What ? Now that he's ready to have a Civilized conversation , Im suppose to Listen . How Do I Know that Bruce Banner is going to go all Hulk On me .

Cameron: Because What I have to say you really need to hear .

Kendrick: Lay it On me

Cameron: Kendrick im serious . This Back and Forth , Love and War things is Getting Old . I cant And Im Not Doing this with anymore .

Kendrick: Can you just say what you have to say

Cameron: You Know what Ant , Can we Have a Moment ? Alone

Ant: I thought the Purpose was for me to play Ref

Cameron: I think I got it From here

Ant: Ok if you break anything in my office the two of you are paying for it .

Cameron: Fine .

Anthony gets up and leaves , after rubbing me on the shouler . I Just sat there with my arms folded . I was so over this over dramatic meeting that it wasnt funny . Cameron got out of his chair and walked over to the Window .

Cameron: Right Now you Probably hate me , and I would be Lying If I Said I didnt hate myself a little bit .

Kendrick: I Dont hate You

Cameron: But you Should . Ya see I Havent been Completely Honest with you . In the way that I feel about you

Kendrick: How do you feel about me

Cameron: Honestly I Dont think that I would ever Love someone the way I loved you . But I Dont Love you Anymore .

Kendrick: ........................

Cameron: Im Not saying this to Somehow hurt you or Get revenge for what you did to me . Im saying this because I owe it to you .

Kendrick: You Dont owe me anything

Cameron: Yea I Do . When I Found out about you moving on with Your Life , I was Angry . In Fact I might even say I hated you . For a While I tried Everything I possibly Can To get you out of my system . At One point I assumed you were , But when you came back into town I soon Realized that maybe every inch of you wasnt gone .

Kendrick: you'll always have a Place in My heart too

Cameron: Wait , before you get to making me out to be the nice guy . Im far from it . Last night I preached to you about all the things you did wrong , about How playing with someone else heart and emotions was the Most disgusting thing ever . But all the while I was doing it to .

Kendrick: What ?

Cameron: At first I didnt know I was doing it . I Didnt Know that I was Leading you on , because the entire time I was fooling myself thinking that it would work . But It wouldnt because I Didnt Love you , I felt like I owned you that you belong to me , that no one would ever take you away from me . So I went on Entertaining you , Flirting with you keeping you on that string just so I could say that you were Mines , But when I saw the Love in your eyes towards me , I Knew it . I knew that I didnt have that same Glow as you , I Didnt love you like you loved me . For a While I Just kept with it , I Figured if he thought he could play with my feelings why not return the favor .

Kendrick: Are you ....... Is this .. your Kidding right ?

Cameron: I Wish I was . I WIsh I could have just stopped Myself , But I Couldnt ..... I Couldnt Say it . I Didnt want to say it .

Kendrick: So You Do This To Me ?

Cameron: Im Sorry

Kendrick: NO . Say it

Cameron: ..........

Kendrick: I wanna hear you say It !

Cameron: I Dont Love You . I Used you to make myself Feel Better . I Kept you On that String Doing the same thing you did to me , But You Gotta Know that the Moment I realized that I didnt Love you anymore , I Cut the String . I Would never Toy with you like that on Purpose .

Kendrick: Then What do You Call This ?

Cameron: I Didnt Want it to get to this . I Just couldnt face this Day . When I had to Break your Heart . I Didnt want see you like this . Im Sorry for not knowing how to Tell you That I Didnt love you , Or Tell you that I wanted you to move out . I couldnt be the Next bad Person on your list , because there was a small part in me that will always be there thats going to want to protect you

Kendrick: Protect me ? You made a fool Out of me . You made me feel like I was f***king Crazy . I Loved You

Cameron: And Im Sorry . That I couldnt Be A man and Tell it to you straight .

Kendrick: I cant Believe this

Cameron: Its gonna take a while to set in . But Im doing this for you . You have to get over me , You cant love me because I cant love you back . the sooner you realize that the sooner you can get on with your life and Be Happy .

Kendrick: Thats what You Needed to tell me . That You Didnt Love you Me . That you subconsciously exacted revenge and that I should Move on ? You really are a Class Act Bravo Bravo

Cameron: I Hope you dont take it Personal , Look at it For what it Truly is . Your Ticket to Living YOUR Life A Life that Doesnt Revolve Around ME Or any other Guy . I Really Hope the Best for you . Goodbye

Kendrick: Goodbye ......

Cameron Grabbed his Coat and left the Room . I Just sat there Shocked and Utterly Confused . I mean I Kinda Knew that we would probably never get back together , But I had no idea that what I Did to Cameron would Spawn all of this . Was I Angry at him for how things went down , Right now Sure I was Pissed I felt like I was a puppet on a string and all along he was pulling them . But then again I couldnt understand what he did , because There was a apart of me that was afraid to live life because I was so stuck on Him and Other Men , Maybe Relationships were going to be on the Back Burner . Maybe I should do as he said and take it as an opportunity to Live Life For Me .

Ant: You Ok ?

Kendrick: NO

Ant: You wanna talk about it

Kendrick: No , I just need to be Alone right Now

I Left Anthony's office with tears Rolling down my face . This day was going to be tough to swallow , but I knew In time I would Be Back to the Guy I Was the Guy that Made everybody Fall in love with Me . As for Now I Just Had to put a Band Aid and Keep on Pushing .