Chapter 13: Would You Choose To Walk Or Stay

Start from the beginning

                                                                 Eric's POV:

It was three in the morning and October still hasn’t come back. So I got up and went over to the living room and heard Wednesday talking on the phone.
“yeah she's probably at Acey’s by now I think you should get her shes been crying…alright…ok bye” he said hanging up.
“so she took it pretty hard then” Joey said.
“yeah”
“whats going on? Wheres October?” I asked. Joey jumped up,
“fuck dude don’t scare me like that!” he yelled.
“fuck off” was all Wednesday said going into his room.
“what happened? I’m confused!” I said.
“dude! C’mon isn’t it abvious?!” Joey said angrily.
“no that’s why I’m fucking asking!”
“Eric…all I can say is…you really fucked things up right now!” he said leaving with Wednesday. I was still confused. What did I fuck up?!

                                                                       Marilyn Manson's POV:

I woke up to a loud crash coming from the living room. October was still asleep so I got out of bed, not waking her up, and went to the living room.
“what the fuck is going on?” I asked. Tim and Pogo were laughing their asses off and pointed to Twiggy who was on the floor with small table on top of him.
“he ran into it!” Pogo said.
“what the fuck! This shit just came out of nowhere and then BAM! It fucking attacked me! Its practically trying to rape me! Fuck!” Twiggy said squirming. I laughed as well.
“ok ok you guys have to be quiet Octobers still asleep!” I said trying not to laugh.
“Octobers here?” Tim asked. I nodded.
“what happened?” Ginger asked coming in then laughed at Twiggy attempting to hump the table.
“no it looks like you’re trying to rape it Twiggy!” Pogo said laughing even more.
“so whats she doing here?” Tim asked calming down.
“Eric” was all I said.
“they got in a fight?”
“nope…Eric cheated on her…thats why Wednesday went crazy last night”
“oh…shit” was all he said.

                                                                              October's POV:

“Briiiiiiiiaaaaann!! I had a nightmare!!” I heard John whine and felt the bed shift and a pair of arms wrap around my body behind me making my eyes shoot open immediately. “what the fuck?!” I said turning to face him.
“oh shit! I thought you were bri—oh hey October! Whats going on girl?!” he said with a huge smile. I giggled,
“you were having…a nightmare?”
“yup! Usually your dad helps me out in these kinds of situations—where is that fucker anyways?”
“I dunno maybe hes in the living room”
“John what the fuck?! Get off my daughter!” came my dad’s voice.
“awww! But I had a nightmare!” he said pouting.
“yea!” I said kissing John’s head.
“riiight! get out” was all my dad said rolling his eyes. 

Joey's POV:

I woke up to a scream coming from Elizabeth’s room so I got up to see what happened and saw the door slam on Wednesday’s face who had a blank stare.
“what the fuck happened?” I asked chuckling.
“I…accidentally…went to her room…without knocking…and she was…” he trailed off when I finally knew what he was talking about and then I let out a laugh. He turned to me with a huge grin and happily skipped back to his room. I shook my head and then went to the kitchen and saw that Eric was there eating an apple.
“morning” was all I said.
“morning” was all he said and then everything went silent.
“Joey?” he finally said.
“hmm”
“is October…mad at me?”
“well…I don’t know…you should know”
“what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!” he asked angrily. I just shrugged.
“FUCK!” was all he said before returning to his room.
“what was that all about?” Elizabeth asked coming in.
“eh”
“so where is she?”
“huh?”
“don’t worry I won’t tell Eric”
“okay…well…Octobers with her dad, her and Eric got in a fight though Eric's confused so yea”
“oh yeah I heard about that fight between Wends and him last night” then her cell phone rang.
“ha, text from October” she said giggling.
“whats it say?” I asked curious.
“she wants me to bring her clothes—arrrgg!”
“oh if you want I could take it to her I was gonna go talk to Twiggy and John anyways”
“oh…ok…well I’m gonna go get them first…stay here” she said giving me a weird look. So I went back to my room and changed into something suitable.
“hey Joey?! Is Elizabeth out of her room yet?” came Wednesday’s voice.
“what the fuck?! Wednesday where are you?! And did you just see me change my clothes?!”
“haha relax duuuude! I was under the bed the whole time!” he said getting out from under the bed and laughing.
“oh! Thank god. Uh yeah she just went to go get some clothes for October”
“oh…where are YOU going?”
“I’m gonna drop off her clothes”
“uhuh…Joey are you falling for my sister?!”
“Wednesday are you falling for your sisters’ best friend?!” I asked doing the little bunny quotes on the word sister.
“um” was all he said while I chuckled leaving the room. Then Elizabeth gave me a bag with some clothes and I went out the door. As I was walking, I got a great idea and took the elevator down first before I went to give October her clothes.