Chapter 33: The Island Of Delos

Start from the beginning

         ''How many times, does this make, for how many times they tried to kill you,'' Roy asked him.

           ''I stopped counting after I hit double digits,'' Danny remarked. ''I'm surprised no ghost has tried haunting them, yet.''

           ''I thought you said that ghosts don't actually haunt anyone,'' Roy raised an eyebrow.

           ''They don't, but we can scare the white off the Guys In White,'' Danny smirked.

            ''White must really hate how an organization that tries to kill him has his name in the title,'' Roy said.

           ''Oh, you have no idea,'' Danny chuckled. ''Did you know people used to question why he was named White. After the accident, nobody really can, anymore.''

         ''I get that,'' Roy smiled.

         ''Where did those  vultures go, anyway,'' Danny wondered. ''They may be ghosts, but most ghosts do tend to attack me before going 'poof.''

          ''Weren't those the same vultures that Vlad had hired to try to kill your dad,'' Roy then remembered.

           ''Vlad's hired so many ghosts to do so many things that it's hard to keep track,'' Danny says. ''He may be evil, but his contacts are quite good.''

           ''Are you seriously complimenting Vlad Plasmius,'' Roy once again raised an eyebrow.

         ''I'm complimenting his contacts,'' Danny corrected. ''Like I'dd ever purposely say anything nice about that fruit-loop. If he tries to get me as his son again, or go after my brother, i'll kill him the rest of the way.''

          ''Half ghosts are confusing,'' Roy shook his head.

          ''You've known us for almost two years and you're just figuring that out,'' Danny commented.

           ''If you guys keep up with getting weirder every time I come, I don't think I ever will,'' Roy says.

           The two had followed the vultures to an old office building. The building was empty, thank the gods for that. There were many cubicles, separated with foggy glass, and a conference room surrounded by glass windows. There was seriously an odd amount of windows for one building. Amity Park, such a strange place.

          ''I actually have a strange feeling,'' Danny said. ''Like a shiver down my spine.''

          ''You should give that six sense a nickname, like your ghost sense,'' Roy snickered.

          ''Pretty sure people call it, 'having the willies,'' Danny laughed.

          ''Let's just hunt down those ghosts before they try to kill your father again,'' Roy rolled his eyes.

           ''If they do, at least i'll never have to hear him scream about ripping apart a ghost molecule by molecule, anymore,'' Danny shrugged.

           ''You're horrible,'' Roy snickered, playfully hitting the halfa on the arm.

            ''Love you to, buddy,'' Danny smirked.

            ''Don't let Valerie hear you say that,'' Roy smirked.

            ''She's not my girlfriend,'' Danny immediately blurted out.

             ''We all know you two like each other,'' Roy told him. ''If it wasn't for Red Huntress trying to kill you on an every-other day basis, you would have gotten together by now.''

          Before Danny could respond, they heard movement all around them. Red Arrow readied his bow while Phantom's hands lit up with ecto-blasts. But within seconds, they were surrounded by Guys In White agents. All their guns had their guider beams aimed at their chests.

          ''Oh shoot,'' Roy swore.

          ''Don't give them any ideas,'' Danny whispered to him.

           Gold Siren, who had been flying over the city after dealing with the gremlins, was able to hear them. Thank the gods for siren hearing, right. 

          ''Great Apollo,'' he swore, flying off.

           ''Drop your weapons,'' an agent ordered.

          ''Red Arrow may have a bow. But what do you want me to do, cut my hands off,'' Danny remarked.

           ''We. Are not. Your enemy,'' Roy told the agents.

            ''Then put your weapons down,'' another agent ordered.

           The two slowly started to lower their bow and hands. But they were really reluctant to. After the debacle that was the organization trying to blow up the Ghost Zone with a giant anti-ghost missile. They trust them about as far as they can throw Pariah Dark.

          And, as if the gods had answered their silent pleads, the skylight shattered. Siren instantly came down, landing in the center of the room. He was right next to his brother and best friend. Before the agents could react, Siren opened his mouth and screamed. 

          The sound of his siren screech boomed throughout the building. The agents all bent down in pain, covering their ears. The windows, foggy glass, and the lights above all shattered. It only lasted like fifteen seconds before Siren stopped. The three then bolted, jumping out of three separate windows.

                                                            *****End Flashback*****

          The four heroes were now deep in the woods of Delos. They kept to the path, until they heard two different growls. A low growl, like a wolf or dog, and a hissing-like growl, like a jungle cat.

           ''This doesn't sound like any animal I've heard before,'' Conner says.

           ''Roy, you mentioned were-creatures for a reason, didn't you,'' Martian Manhunter asked.

            Red Arrow just smirked in response.

           ''Alain, Caitlin, you can come out,'' he called.

           A teen boy and girl came out of the forest, into view.

           The boy was icy and lunar in style. A tall, slim teenager with messy black and blue hair and blue eyes. He sports a pair of baggy dark blue pants. He also wore a black leather jacket, covered in moon designs, with blue boots. A blue shirt under the jacket with a pair of bright white finger-less gloves. He also wears a pale blue scarf around his neck. Around his neck was a snowflake pendent.

         The girl was more golden and solar. The suit consists of several shades of white and gold to match a pure and bright personality and powers. It includes a light white leather jacket and pants, a golden leather animal print top with a gold leather belt around her waist and high heels. The animal print design on her top is on the sides of her jacket too.  She also wears silver linear earrings. She was a brunette with gold and white streaks.

         ''You couldn't let us have some fun, could you,'' the boy, Alain, pouted.

          ''How are you the one blessed by Artemis,'' the girl, Caitlin, shook her head.

          ''Guys, meet the guardians of the twin bows, Caitlin and Alain,'' Roy introduced. ''Not to mention, a werewolf and cat creature.''

           Alain got wolf eyes and wolf fangs while Caitlin got feline eyes and fangs.