unimportant [e]

word count: 1584 words
warning: contains swearing

word count: 1584 wordswarning: contains swearing

request for @shealawrence

[18th january 2018]

shea and ethan held hands as they walked on the sidewalk and towards the restaurant they were planning on eating at. they would've reached in seconds if they took a car but shea insisted on spending the few minutes on talking to each other and appreciating the nature.

"oh no.." shea mutters when she spots a group of girls that were clearly fans of the twins as they all had their new merch on. ethan made no comment as they watched one of the girls do a double take when her eyes land on ethan. "how did they know we were coming here?"

"oh my god!" she squealed, sprinting towards ethan and practically throwing herself onto him. he grunted and took a couple steps back- with the girl on him- to balance himself, letting go of shea's hand in the process. the rest of the girls followed and the couple was soon engulfed in the crowd. somehow, the crowd managed to get bigger so shea stuck by ethan's side the entire time.

"ethan, we have reservations." shea said quietly, tugging on ethan's jacket sleeve. he ignored her and shook her hand off, putting his arm around another fan to take a photo with her. the fans managed to calm down and they were all patiently surrounding ethan.

"these fans want photos and i'm gonna make sure they all get it. be patient." ethan whispered into her ear. shea looked down at her feet and nodded silently. ethan saw she was upset and sighed, not saying anything else. some fans asked shea for photos and she obliged, managing to muster up a fake smile for every camera.

"e, it's been 15 minutes!" shea hissed, looking at the growing crowd with worried eyes. after ethan took photos with fans, other fans seemed to continue piling in and the crowd was massive at this point. ethan was caught up with the fans but she had enough at this point.

shea marched upto her boyfriend, grabbing the back of his jacket and pulling him backwards. she smiled at the fans saying, "i just need a word with him."

"what are you doing?" ethan yelled, pushing shea's hand.

"i don't have time for this. babe, we missed our reservations that we waited so long for! i understand that they're your fans and you love them but come on! by the time you take photos with all of them, it'll be night and we're gonna have to wait another month to get these reservations." shea expressed her feelings to ethan, thinking he'd understand that she's hurt.

"wow. i can't believe you'd say something like that." ethan was extremely annoyed but failed to realise that so was shea.

"i didn't mean-" he rolled his eyes and turned his back to you, walking towards the awaiting fans. shea was having none of it and forcefully pulled him back to her.