stalker [g]

word count: 277 words

woah, 6k reads! thank you!

[19th july 2017]

grayson sighed dreamily as he watched your latest youtube video. yoh were a pretty well-known youtuber and grayson was obsessed with watching your videos. you were literally the female version of the twins and your videos were just as crazy as theirs, if not crazier.

"dude, again?" ethan said, shocked that you had such an effect on him. grayson waved him off, his eyes never leaving his laptop screen. you told a joke which made grayson throw his head back and laugh loudly.

"she's so funny." grayson said quietly as he recovered from his laughing fit. ethan stared at his brother in admiration. he didn't know how grayson did it. ethan had absolutely no idea how grayson had been watching your videos for months now and still made no move to dm you.

"you're like her stalker." ethan said jokingly but was kind of serious at the same time. grayson gave ethan the rude finger.

"piss off." grayson mumbled as he was completely invested in your video.

"bdo, just text her." ethan suggested making grayson pause the video abruptly. he spun in his chair and stared at ethan seriously, hoping that his twin was joking.

"do you seriously think i can do that? there's no way a girl like her would ever go for a guy like me. she's so outta my league." gray said sadly and continued watching your video. he had the biggest crush on you but didn't have the courage to tell you. ethan stared at his brother's back sadly, knowing how much he liked you and how hurt grayson was.