16 and pregnant- 2 [e]

word count: 1725 words

sorry that this took aaaages and i've changed my writing style. it's easier to write in lower case through the whole imagine

[1st october 2017]

"i choose the baby! i'm not getting an abortion and i can't believe you're not supporting me when i need you the most! i thought that you loved me and would help me in my times of need but clearly not! i'm raising this child, with or without you." you spat before strutting towards the exit, finally realising that you were alone in this. ethan stood there, panting heavily and attempting calm himself down.

he yelled in anger and punched the wall beneath the dolan twins warehouse sign which created a hole. he slid down it and cried into his knees, knowing that he'll never be able to be apart of yours or the baby's life.

1 year later

"sweetie, come on! we're leaving!" you called out to your one year old daughter, maddie. her eyes widened when you called her and she took slow steps to you. you grinned at her and swooped her into your arms, holding her on your hip as you walked out of your house and to the large van. your were on your way to the vma's with maddie. it would be your first time going to a fancy event with her. you were invited to attend the vma's and you'd be stupid to turn it down.

it's been a year since you last saw ethan and it was a huge struggle. you dropped out of school while pregnant with maddie and had to find a job. luckily, your parents were extremely supportive and helped you through it. you created a youtube channel where you posted singing videos and gained over 2.5 million subscribers over the course of a year.

obviously, being 16 and pregnant gave you a lot of hate. fans suspected that you were pregnant with ethan's baby but never got a confirmed answer from either of you. it was kind of obvious that it was ethan's baby since you were dating for a while.

"you know where we're going, baby?" you asked with a high pitched voice that naturally came out when you spoke to maddie or other kids. she looked up at you with her hazel eyes that she inherited from her father. every time you look at maddie you get reminded of ethan. it hurt that he is still such a huge part of maddie but he didn't make an effort to be a part of her life. maddie shook her head, still not being able to talk in proper sentences.

"we're going to a big place where people will perform and get awards!" you said excitedly making her grin with widened eyes. she laid her head on your arm. you were dressed in a long, silky red dress. your hair was loosely curled and your makeup wasn't too dramatic. your shoes were strappy black heels.

 your shoes were strappy black heels