stalker- 2 [g]

word count: 576 words

[21st july 2017]

"do you seriously think i can do that? there's no way a girl like her would ever go for a guy like me. she's so outta my league." gray said sadly and continued watching your video. he had the biggest crush on you but didn't have the courage to tell you. ethan stared at his brother's back sadly, knowing how much he liked you and how hurt grayson was.

bundling himself in his blankets, he lazily smiled at your video. again. he couldn't stop himself from watching your videos. it was all he did. on the days you didn't upload, he'd rewatch your old videos.

"gray, help me edit." Ethan said while opening grayson's door. he huffed when he saw grayson watching your video. "bro!"

"w-what?" gray stuttered as he quickly paused the video. ethan shook his head.

"all you do is watch her! i need help with the video." ethan exclaimed, his voice raising with every word. grayson smiled sheepishly at his brother, his cheeks turning a bright red.

"i'm coming, i'm coming. let her video finish first." grayson muttered and played the video. ethan left the room hastily and went to his own.

"i'm sick of this." he whispered as he opened a private chat with you on twitter. he let out a sharp breath. "he goes nothing."

hey y/n. my name's ethan dolan. my brother, grayson, will kill me when he finds out i messaged you. he's obsessed with your videos and i was wondering if you'd be willing to text him or something? if you don't want to then it's okay :)

ethan stared at his message and hesitantly pressed send. he closed his eyes tightly.

"he's gonna kill me. he's gonna kill me." ethan repeated as grayson finally walked into his room. gray gave him a weird look and sat in front of the computer, starting to edit. two hours later, ethan received a reply. from you.

hi ethan! aw, that's so nice to hear considering i'm a huge fan of you guys too. thank you for telling me this :)

ethan sighed in relief. a few minutes later, grayson burst into the room with a huge smile on his face. his phone was squeezed tightly in his hand and his cheeks were a bright red.

"you won't believe this! she texted me, e!" gray exclaimed happily as he jumped onto ethan's bed, showing him your message.

hi x

"finally." ethan said jokingly making grayson roll his eyes but look down at his phone happily.

"she put an x. that means a kiss. she basically gave me a kiss." grayson rambled, the smile not leaving his face once. "what do i reply with? hi? no that's exactly what she sent. what about 'hey x'? no, only she can pull off sending an x."

"gray, just say hey!" ethan cut off his brother's rambling. grayson smiled nervously and nodded, positioning his phone in his sweaty hands.

"oh my god..." gray whispered as he typed while ethan stared over his shoulder.

hey :)

grayson stood up and left his phone on ethan bed. leaning over, grayson quickly pressed send and ran out of the room. ethan laughed loudly at his brother's behaviour. when he heard a ding sound from his phone, grayson ran back into the room to see your reply. grayson walked out of the room giddily and  messaged you for the rest of the night.