teen choice awards [e+g]

word count: 553 words
warning: contains swearing

i'm so fucking angry right now. the twins deserved and were CLEARLY going to get the award but the tca's changed it last minute to give it to logan? like the posts below say, they were standing behind liza because they were going to go up with her to get their well fucking deserved award. i have nothing against logan and as much as he is a good youtuber, the dolan twins deserved it a fuckload more. logan was spinning on a chair for gods sake. he didn't even know what was going on. the twins' reactions broke my heart and they were so confused and i'm so fucking sad right now :(. despite everything, an award doesn't represent and could never compete with the amount of love the fandom has for the twins but it would be nice if they got rewarded for everything they've done for us. fuck the teen choice awards. excuse my profanity.

[these are all photos i found online] [14th august 2017]

[14th august 2017]

"the winners... oh, they're in my hands guys. they're right here." bella thorne said on stage at the teen choice awards. she was announcing the winners of the choice webstars. they had nothing to worry about as the producers had already told them that they'd be getting it. this was so they'd have a speech ready. you squeezed ethan and grayson's hands tighter as you stood between them. they smiled down at you before looking at bella, ready to accept their award. liza and david stood in front of you, next to the stairs which led to the main stage. "liza koshy and logan paul!"

you froze, feeling ethan and grayson tense up. their mouths dropped open as they looked to the crew members who avoided their gazes. this must be a mistake, you thought. the twins looked at logan who was spinning on a chair. logan stopped abruptly as he made a confused face. he eyed the twins who had surprised faces. slowly, he made his way up the stairs. liza turned to hug you.

"i thought the twins were getting it?" she said in your ear, making sure to keep a smile on her face so no one suspected anything. you hugged her back, the same forced smile on your face.

"so did i..." you replied, pulling away and standing between the twins again. she mouthed a 'what the hell is going on', before going to accept her award. you wrapped your arms around the twins' waist and rubbed their sides comfortingly.

"what the actual fuck?" ethan murmured, clapping to show that he wasn't phased. grayson followed suit and you did as well. after that was over, all three of you went back to where cameron, lisa and sean were sitting.

"what on earth just happened?" lisa exclaimed, pulling grayson into her chest. grayson hugged her tightly, nestling his face into her neck. ethan hugged cameron while you stood beside sean, all 6 of you wondering what was going on but you'd get to the bottom of it. you didn't care how hard you had to work for it. you were gonna make sure that the twins got the award they deserved.

there won't be a part two so you can pick your own ending :)