booty [g]

word count: 385 words

[5th august 2017]

waking up alone was the worst thing ever, especially if you didn't fall asleep alone. the comfort of grayson's arms were no longer around you and instead had cold sheets wrapped around you. throwing the blankets off, you felt the cold air instantly hit your body making goosebumps rise all over your body. you quickly grabbed grayson's large hoodie and put it on. it looked like a dress on you.

as you walked down the stairs, you could hear shuffling and sizzling in the kitchen and assumed that grayson was making breakfast. you leaned on the doorway of the kitchen and admired your shirtless boyfriend. his hair was a mess and it was all over the place. you watched the way his back muscles would flex with the movement of his arms. his grey sweatpants hung dangerously low on his hips. in those sweatpants, his butt looked good. like... really good. you sighed but your eyes never left his butt. your noise alerted grayson that you were standing behind him and he turned half of his body to you with a smile.

"baby." gray said happily as he waited for you to give him a hug and kiss like you do every morning. you were so caught up with staring at his butt that you didn't even know he was talking. "stop staring at my ass."

you jumped slightly and you sheepishly smiled at grayson. your cheeks turned a deep red as a result of you being caught. he chuckled and shook his head.

"sit down." he motioned towards the island and you quickly sat when he walked over with a plate of pancakes drenched in maple syrup. he rested his palm on the table. he leaned on it as he kissed you softly. pulling away with a smile, he turned to walk away. you couldn't help yourself. you smacked his butt and he froze quickly. he stared at you in shock as you'd never done that to him before.

"you have a nice booty." you shrugged and shoved a piece of the pancakes in your mouth. it was gray's turn to blush deeply. his neck, cheeks and ears turned a bright red as he went to make himself a batch of pancakes while you admired his butt.