home invasion [e]

word count: 549 words

school starts in 2 days :( my holidays are nearly over

[28th february 2017]

ethan and grayson told you that they'd be out late filming for their video and told you not to wait up for them. you finished working and went home to the eerily quiet apartment alone. it was nerve-wracking but after turning on every light in the apartment, you were alright. a loud bang and muffled yelling sounded through the entire apartment, causing you to freeze. you closed and locked the door to yours and ethan's shared bedroom.

it was silent, the only sound being the footsteps of whoever just broke into the apartment. you leaned against the wall farthest away from the door, silently bawling your eyes out. you had your hand covering your mouth, trying your best not to make a noise. the people outside slammed the door, making you jump in shock. you grabbed a lamp and stood up on shaky legs, still cowering in the corner of the room. the door suddenly swung open, revealing two tall and well-built men covered in black. the sight terrified you.

they came closer to you but you cried out, begging them to stop.

"stop! please, i'm give you... m-money and j-jewellery." you pleaded but one of them shook their head, yelling at you to go into the living room. you followed their orders and ran to the living room, holding the lamp in front of you. they both stood in front of you.

"get on the ground!" the other one yelled, making you sob and slowly fall to your knees.

"i'm sorry. please don't hurt me." by now, you were shaking uncontrollably. your head was facing downwards, your hair falling in front of your face. nothing else happened but suddenly, you felt a firm hand on your shoulder. you screamed and fell back, not expecting the contact. you looked up, only to lock eyes with ethan's worried ones. he was wearing all black, the mask on his face now gone. grayson stood behind him, dressed the same. it was a prank.

"babe, calm down. it's just me and gray. look, it was a funny prank." ethan tried to lift your mood. he shared a look with his brother, knowing that this wasn't a good idea. grayson kneeled down in front of you.

"t-that wasn't a funny prank." you mumbled, slowly looking up at the boys.

"we know. gosh, we're so sorry. we didn't think you'd react like this." grayson said with an apologetic look on his face. you pulled ethan into a hug, needing his arms around you to feel safe. he instantly hugged you back, rubbing your back and mumbling reassuring words into your ear.

"don't ever do that to me." you whispered, nestling your head into his neck.

"never. i'm sorry, babe." he replied, gently planting a kiss on your neck. grayson was speaking into the camera, explain how bad of an idea it was to pull that kind of prank on you- the most easily scared person on the planet. they still uploaded it though. the fans thought your reaction was hilarious, but their most favourite moment was when you and ethan were having your own moment while grayson spoke to the camera.