movies [g]

word count: 295 words

this one is so short and terrible oops

[21st june 2017]

"what movie should we watch?" you asked, staring at your boyfriend as he drove. he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on your jean-clad thigh, your hand resting on his. he shrugged, turning his head to you for a split second before looking back at the road.

"not sure. what do you wanna watch?" he asked, stopping at a red light and fully turning to face you.

"we'll pick when we get there." you said, kissing grayson's cheek before leaning back in your seat. he blushed a deep red and was grateful that it was really dark out. even though you and him had been dating for 2 years, little things like that still made him blush.

you finally reached the cinemas and grayson parked next to the entrance. you took off your seat belt, ready to get out of the car when grayson stopped you. grayson quickly got out of the car, running to your side and opening your door for you. you smiled and held his hand as you got out of his car. locking the car, you walked hand in hand into the cinemas.

"babe, buy the food and i'll pick the movie." you suggested making grayson nod and walk away from you. you ended up picking 'beauty and the beast'. you held grayson's hand again and went to find your seats. you and grayson were the only people in the cinema so you were talking and acting freely.

"this is nice." he mumbled as the movie finally started. you had your arm linked with his and your head on his shoulder. you nodded and smiled, comfortable and content with your position.