jealous [g]

word count: 482 words

[18th may 2017]

you swung yours and grayson's hand back and forth as you walked around the shops. you wore black jeans and one of grayson's white hoodies with black vans. grayson wore denim jeans with a black sweater and white sneakers.

"babe, what should we get?" grayson asked as you reached the food court. you looked around before settling on mcdonald's. "i'll go order. you find us a seat."

you went your seperate ways. you sat down at an empty table, pulling out your phone and going on instagram. after 10 minutes, grayson finally returned with a macca's bag in one hand and the drinks in the other. he sat down in front of you, both of you making conversation as you ate food. when you were done eating, you took yours and grayson's rubbish to the bin. when you turned to walk back to him, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

you spun around and were met with a fairly tall, blond guy. he smiled down at you making you crack a smile for a split second.

"um, hello." you said, turning your head to your boyfriend who was looking down at his phone.

"hi, i just wanted to say that you're really cute and i was wondering if I could get your number?" he asked confidently. you sucked in a breath.

"sorry but i have a boyfriend." you said with a sympathetic look, backing away. the guy squinted his eyes at you and stepped closer.

"where?" he asked with a raised brow. you pointed over your shoulder to where grayson was sitting. you turned your head, only to see the seat was empty.

"he was right there." you muttered, looking around for him. the guy snickered and stepped closer to you.

"i know you don't really have a boyfriend so-"

"hey, babe. what's taking so long?" grayson's deep voice asked from behind you. he leaned over and pecked your lips, slinging his arm around your waist as he stood next to you. he towered over you and the guy standing in front of you. when you looked up at him, you noticed that his jaw was clenched and his grip on your waist tightened. "who are you?"

"n-no-one...i'll be leaving." the guy said sadly, turning on his heel and quickly walking away. you smiled and turned to grayson who was glaring at the guy.

"the nerve." grayson exclaimed quietly, grabbing your hand and walking out of the food court. you giggled and rested your head on his shoulder.

"who cares about him. let's walk around for a bit." you suggested and grayson agreed. while you continued walking, you couldn't help but think that grayson was slightly jealous. "were you jealous, gray?"

"what? me, jealous? pfft, no!" grayson rambled, making you stop and give him a look. "maybe a little."

"thought so."