reunion [e+g]

word count: 399 words

[11th june 2017]

you stood outside of the airport with your best friend, jack as you waited for your other best friends, ethan and grayson to pick you up. it's been at least a year since you last saw the boys and you were finally meeting up again.

"i'm so excited to see them." you said happily to jack who smiled down at you.

"i know. it's been forever." jack replied making you nod in agreement. you saw a black bmw pull up next to you but didn't think anything of it until the twins exited the car looking good as ever. ethan's face lit up when he saw you and jogged over to you. you ran and practically jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and held you to his chest.

"i've missed you so much." ethan mumbled into your neck and you nodded. you heard grayson and jack talking and laughing.

"my god, you look different." you said as you pulled back and admired his short hair. he shrugged and slowly put you down and went over to greet jack. you went over to grayson and hugged him, standing on your tip-toes. he bent down slightly to hug you by your waist.

"it's so good to finally see you." you exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

"ell me about it. ethan and i were talking about how excited we were the entire way here." he said as he slowly pulled away from the hug. jack and ethan came over to you and grayson.

"are we gonna go or not?" ethan said before leading you all to the car. grayson was driving and jack sat in the passenger's seat while you and ethan sat in the back.

"can we get mcdonald's? i am so hungry." you moaned and held your stomach as the boys sent you bewildered looks.

"y/n... it's 2 am." grayson said slowly and looked at you through the mirror. you raised your brow at him.

"and?" you started and made a face. ethan laughed loudly and told grayson to go to mcdonald's.

"now i remember why i missed you so much." ethan said quietly making you smile widely hut not as wide as when you got your chips and ice cream from mcdonald's.