winter [e]

word count: 274 words

[20th february 2017]

you shivered and cuddled into your boyfriend more. you tried your best to bundle yourself with as many blankets as you could. it was freezing cold. you were already wearing fuzzy socks, warm sweatpants, a t-shirt and a large hoodie over it. still, you were cold.

"y/n, are you okay?" ethan's deep voice asked quietly, wondering why you were awake so early in the morning.

"i'm freezing my ass off." you laughed slightly. ethan chuckled and wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. he seemed pretty comfortable with this weather, not as affected by it as you thought he'd be. you held the blankets tightly and wrapped it around yourself as you got yourself comfortable next to ethan. he rubbed your arm comfortingly and pulled the blankets up to his chin, turning his body to face you.

"it's winter, babe. what did you expect?" ethan joked slightly before sighing contentedly and resting his head on yours. you closed your eyes, finally warm enough to sleep properly. "now that you woke me up, what am i supposed to do? i'm not sleepy."

"sorry but I'm sleepy. love you." you said, not giving ethan a chance to say anything else. ethan shook his head with a small smile on his face.

"love you too." he said making you smile sleepily. he kissed your forehead and let you sleep. he tried everything to fall asleep but he couldn't so he went on snapchat and took cute photos of you both. the fans thought it was adorable and dubbed you both as their favourite couple ever.