rumours [g]

word count: 908 words

[1st july 2017]

with a shaky breath, grayson walked into the warehouse where you and ethan were waiting for him. there have been rumours going around that you and ethan had been secretly seeing each other which was a total lie but grayson thought it wasn't as outrageous as it may seem.

you have made tons of videos with the twins. so using these videos, fans pointed out the amount of times you and ethan would share little glances and stare at each other 'lovingly'. they even made edits of you and Ethan staring at each other. grayson had watched a lot of these videos and decided to settle it once and for all.

"ethan, shut up. i wasn't stalking him!" you exclaimed, putting a hand over his mouth. he laughed and shook it off.

"y/n, just tell me the truth. you were searching up photos of grayson." ethan said accusingly making you blush a deep red.

"now, now shut up before he hears you and finds out." you said hurriedly, not hearing or seeing grayson walk into the room.

"before who finds out?" grayson asked from behind you making you freeze and turn around.

"nothing! babe, did you bring the pizza?" you asked, trying to get the focus away from yours and ethan's conversation. grayson felt an aching feeling in his chest and shook it off, sending you a fake smile.

"yep. it's in the kitchen." he replied quietly which made you furrow your brows but nonetheless, you made your way to the kitchen but giving grayson a kiss on the way.

"what's wrong bro?" ethan asked, instantly detecting his brother's mood. grayson smiled weakly but shook his head. they made their way to the kitchen where you were already sitting and eating the pizza. ethan sat across from you and was kicking you under the seat, sending you looks as if to say that he's gonna tell grayson you were stalking him.

you would send him glares back, not realising that grayson was seeing all of it and getting hurt along the way.

"okay, you know what? i'm sick of this." grayson said suddenly, making you and ethan look up from your phones. grayson looked angry but more upset.

"what's wrong?" you asked, putting a hand on his arm but he shook it off.

"don't touch me." he sneered making your eyes widen. what the hell, you thought. "be honest, okay? are you and ethan seeing each other?"

your eyes nearly bugged out of your head as you choked on your pizza. after being able to breathe, you sent grayson a bewildered look. ethan had the same expression on his face.

"no! oh my god, why would you think that? i would never in a million years do that." you said with the hope that grayson would understand but he shook his head, a disbelieving look on his face.

"bro, i'm your twin. i would never try to get with your girl." ethan said, looking slightly hurt that his brother would think that. grayson looked between the two of you.

"i don't know..." grayson said unsurely making your mouth drop open.

"gray, why would you even think that?"

"the fans notice things in our videos, y/n. they make edits of all the times you two have stared at each other the way only you and i should be staring at each other." grayson said to you, staring at you as he spoke. You slightly winced, wishing this horrible conversation would be over soon. you didn't want your boyfriend to get the wrong idea of the friendly relationship you had with his brother. "it's not just the fans. i notice things myself at home. you two are always together, laughing and whispering to each other. god knows what you two were talking about when i first got here."

"grayson... you could've told me you felt like this." you said quietly making grayson look at you sadly. it broke your heart knowing that grayson may have been having second thoughts about your relationship.

"i know but i was... scared?" grayson shrugged making you smile sadly.

"i swear to god, i have never cheated on you with ethan and i never will. i love you too much to do that besides, i don't see ethan in that way. i don't know what to say about the edits. that's just an unlucky coincident that i can't explain but i can assure you, it's not the way you or the fans are seeing it as." you explained while grayson stayed silent, taking in your words.

"when you came back with the food, y/n was looking at shirtless photos of you which is why she tried to shut me up so you wouldn't find out because she was embarrassed." ethan laughed making grayson look at you shocked before smiling slightly.

"shut up..." you muttered as your cheeks began to heat up.

"i'm sorry i ever thought that about you guys. now that i think about it, it was kinda stupid. i know you guys would never do that." grayson said, smiling apologetically at you and ethan. you shook it off.

"it's fine. can we eat now? the pizza's going cold." you pleaded making the boys laugh and nod. all three of you ignored the previous events, talking and laughing like nothing happened making grayson wonder what he actually had to worry about to begin with.