hidden talent [g]

word count: 1558 words

it won't be 100% similar to the video , just a bit diff also mind you idk how to describe someone playing a piano so we'll look past that 😚

request for @izzietheunicorn

[13th may 2020]

izzie walked through the airport tiredly while also keeping an eye out for her two best friends. she had been living in england for her entire life and has flown over to la many times, becoming friends with the twins at one point. over time, she developed a mini crush on the younger twin and unbeknownst to her, he was also crushing on her hard.

"izzie!" someone called out which pulled her from her thoughts. izzie smiled when she saw the twins.

"i missed you guys!" she said excitedly, leaving her suitcase and bags on the floor as ethan pulled her into a hug.

"we missed you so much." grayson said, getting a chance to hug her. izzie felt butterflies in her stomach as grayson rubbed her back and hugged her tight. she sighed and breathed in his scent making her relax.

"i see you repping." ethan said, forcing the two to pull away. he pointed to her dolan twins hoodie.

(a/n- i want a dt hoodie so bad but its in usd so its like double the price for aussies 😣😣😣 )

"it's so comfortable, i'm glad i wore it." izzie blushed slightly when grayson quickly grabbed her suitcase, "you don't have to-"

"i want to, it's fine." he replied and izzie smiled, letting him hold her stuff. the trio walked out of the airport and toward grayson's car. he opened the trunk of the car, fitting izzie's suitcase and bags. grayson quickly jogged to the passenger side and held the door open for her.

"thank you, gray. you're so sweet." izzie hid her emotions very well. all she wanted to do was hug him again and just be in his arms but she controlled herself and gave him a small smile.

"anything for you." he replied smoothly and closed her door gently. ethan was standing next to him watching the whole interaction.

"you are in deep, my man. so deep." ethan laughed as he opened the door to sit in the back.

"shut up, bitch." grayson smacked his brother's head before getting in the car and driving back home. when they got home, grayson still carried izzie's belongings and led her to the guest room.

"i feel bad that you've carried all that." izzie said, sitting on the bed as grayson set her bags on the floor. grayson waved her off and shook his head.