sugar daddy [g]

word count: 633 words

[17th july 2017]

throwing your head back, you downed another shot. your parents just kicked you out with the intention that you can live on your own. you just graduated high school and were given $50 to start your life which was ridiculous. so far, you've spent all of it at the bar.

"gimme another." you slurred to the bartender who nodded and hurriedly gave you your drink. you felt a presence next to you and turned your head slightly to see a very attractive man in a suit. his jawline was sharp and well-defined. you could tell that he worked out.

"what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?" the mystery man asked, his deep voice shocking you slightly.

"could say the same about you, pretty boy." you replied and drank another shot, slamming it on the counter. he smirked slightly and leaned his elbow on the counter and faced you. he stayed silent and stared at you, still expecting an answer. "well... since you want to know so bad, my parents kicked me out and i have no place to stay, no money for now or for college."

"so you're basically homeless and broke?" the man said, the smirk still plastered on his perfect face. you squinted your eyes at him.

"when you put it like that..." you muttered and shrugged, feeling slightly bad about yourself.  you felt intimidated by this man. he looked like he had a lot of authority.

"i can help you." he said making you look at him curiously. this intrigued you. how could he possibly help you?

"how?"

"well... for starters, i have money. lots of money." he said making your eyebrows raise in surprise. he was very blunt. "and i just so happened to have my own house and there are quite a few spare rooms in it."

"okay... and what do you want in return? there's gotta be a catch." you replied skeptically. although you barely knew him, you felt like you could trust him.

"no catch. all i want is you and i'll buy you whatever you need and want, whenever you want. i'll spoil you like a princess." he smiled slightly when he saw that you were actually considering his proposal.

"so, you'll basically be my sugar daddy?"

"more or less." he shrugged and stood up. he held out his hand. "what do you say?"

"you do realise that if you were to buy me whatever i need, you'd have to buy me a new wardrobe, computer, car... all that stuff." you said and watched carefully if his reaction change but it didn't.

"baby girl, i could buy you 50 ferrari's and still be able to buy more." he said smugly when he saw the impressed look on your face. he raised his eyebrow and his eyes flickered down to his outstretched hand and back to you as if he was telling you to hurry up.

you were silent. knowing that you had nothing to lose, you smiled up at him and put your small hand in his large one. he smirked and pulled you up and out of the bar.

"my name's grayson." he said as he unlocked a white lamborghini. your eyes widened as you sat in the luxurious car.

"y/n. i'm y/n." you replied when he sat in the driver's seat. as he drove, he rested his hand on your inner thigh. you reached his house which was more like a mansion. it had a large gate and behind it was a large field of grass and the house was in the middle of it. the driveway went around a small fountain. you were in absolute awe. the thought of living here made your heart swarm.

"welcome home."