dysania [g]

word count: 274 words

[16th august 2017]

dysania

1900s: "an inability or unwillingess to get out of bed in the morning."

the bed was empty when you woke up, the only thing with you being the white blankets. grayson was in the bathroom and you laid motionless in bed, not having the energy to move. you knew you had things to do but laying in bed the whole day seemed more inviting.

"babe? wake up." grayson said as he walked out of the bathroom. you didn't reply and rather snuggled further into the blankets. you both had to go out to buy some furniture for your house but you regretted the idea. "y/n."

"what?" you grumbled, your voice being muffled by the blankets. gray exited the bathroom and sighed when he saw your tired figure. he had his hands on his hips as he walked closer to you.

"don't do this again..." he pleaded and sat on the edge of the bed as it dipped down slightly. you focused on his hands as he spoke. you didn't want to do anything today. it was a day to do nothing- a lazy day.

"but..."

"no buts. get up. we actually have to do a lot of things today." grayson said sternly, grabbing your hand and dragging you towards him. you sighed and just rested your head on his exposed knee. grayson said nothing but caressed your cheek softly, staring down at you with a gentle look. you smiled as your eyes closed shut, loving the relaxing feeling. nonetheless, gray managed to get you out of bed and you ended up buying everything you needed.